Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: I'll Be Missing You

• Start Topic

Nathan and Jenelle both seriously have borderline personality disorder.  The black and white thinking.  Either everything is great or everything is shit... no in between... plus the crazy bump-ins with the law and their substance use.  I also believe Jenelle has bipolar, but more on the depressive side.  Nathan - Bipolar with manic episodes.  I wish Jenelle could be so motivated and caring with Jace.  She clearly cares about men more than her own son.

I've always thought that about Jenelle.  I have borderline personality disorder myself.  There are many psychiatrists who still believe borderline doesn't exist and pass it off as bipolar-- I have encountered that a lot since moving to the Carolinas, where Jenelle lives. (In Atlanta it was quite different for me, psychs are different there).  Nathan has PTSD and PTSD plus Borderline= a not so great combo.

• Love 1

Yea, Chelsea glossing over the fact that the Commission did find her guilty of accepting money, but no, she tells us they just talked and talked, then they handed her the license and "were all nice to me."

Did they find her guilty? Did she say this, but I missed it? Do you know the details? I mean...they introduced it as a storyline , but then don't tell us how it got resolved? (Again, maybe I missed it ).

I don't understand how it's "poor little Isaac gets yelled at for doing kid things" but Aubree is a huge "brat" for also doing regular kid things.

If Aubree truly was never disciplined, you would know it. She may be allowed to slide on some stuff but she's disciplined in some way or she would be unbearable.

I also don't really see anything wrong with her relying on her father. I'm way older than Chelsea and if I could, I'd call my daddy for help and guidance as well.

Chelsea is immature but she's getting there and she'll be just fine.

She's a fuck of a lot better than the rest of them.

• Love 3

I don't understand how it's "poor little Isaac gets yelled at for doing kid things" but Aubree is a huge "brat" for also doing regular kid things.

If Aubree truly was never disciplined, you would know it. She may be allowed to slide on some stuff but she's disciplined in some way or she would be unbearable.

I think it's more an inadvertent underlying sexist boy vs girl thing. As a mom to two young boys, who have their fair share of "bratty" actions and days (and weeks, and months, who am I kidding?) - I recognize that behavior. But even my best friend, who is a mom to two young girls (my boys' ages) will call her girls brats, yet hesitates to call my kids brats when they act the same exact way. I've noticed other people (non-parents) do it as well. Quick to call girls "bratty." Yet the boys are "spirited." Sigh. 

• Love 3

I have one of each and I just don't get that.

I can tell you that my kids were disciplined very well. I could take them anywhere and stop bad behavior with a look. I'm not against spanking but I never needed to because my kids knew if they acted up, I would take away their favorite thing until they earned it back with good behavior.

Even the most well disciplined kids aren't perfect and will act up. I think Aubree is a normal kid. I have seen brats and she isn't one.

• Love 3

I agree Cory needs to get on board with the wheelchair. Dr. Tsao isn't recommending Ali use one just for shits and giggles. I also don't want a dynamic to develop where Ali feels she's disappointing her father if she's too tired/sore to walk and would rather use her chair. Cory is the only one who seems to think it's the end of the world.

• Love 4

I have one of each and I just don't get that.

I can tell you that my kids were disciplined very well. I could take them anywhere and stop bad behavior with a look. I'm not against spanking but I never needed to because my kids knew if they acted up, I would take away their favorite thing until they earned it back with good behavior.

Even the most well disciplined kids aren't perfect and will act up. I think Aubree is a normal kid. I have seen brats and she isn't one.

Oh, I absolutely agree. I think all of the kids are relatively normal, especially given the shit show they've grown up with. (On?) 

I'm the same way. I was raised by an old school Italian-Lebanese single mama. I inherited the "look." My kids know if that look comes out, it's over. :p 

• Love 3

I made the comment about Isaac getting yelled at for doing kid things because I feel Kailyn needs to sometimes pick her battles, or she's just going to be stressed and strung out all the time.  I felt especially bad about her getting worked up over him knocking on the table when she was talking, when it was right before he was going to Joe's for the next few days.  Kail could have talked to her friends about how hard it is being a "single mom" when he was gone, rather than trying to squeeze it in in the last few moments he was still at home.  And I think he was acting out a bit because she interrupted his time with her, right before he was going to be leaving. 

But when Isaac really is acting up, being disrespectful or a danger to himself or others, I really do commend Kailyn and the way she follows through. 

I think that it's hard to judge just how bratty these kids are or aren't, because we're seeing them with cameras on them for one. That might make me act up too. Also, my kids always take the opportunity to act up when I'm distracted by another person. Since the dawn of telephones, if mom is talking on one, kids are gonna go crazy! LOL! I think it's sort of the same thing. Kail and Chelsea are trying to have a conversation, kid wants attention, acts a little "bratty", gets attention. There ya go. 

I do feel like we've seen this kind of behavior a lot more out of Aubrey than we have with Isaac, but that could be editing. And not even intentionally. But I'm sure they have hours of footage and can;t show it all. At any rate, for me it's more about how the mothers handle it. Kail just seems more no nonsense than Chelsea. But who knows? Maybe when Chelsea are one-on-one Chelsea is more firm? 

• Love 1

The Jenelle "I'm a responsible pet owner " PSA was bullshit!  I can't even believe that MTV told her to do that. There's nothing that can change what she did to those dogs.  I also got angry when she gave Jace back to Babs because Nathan was coming home. Great way to show him how much he means to you. 

I also agree that Kail did a fine job disciplining Isaac. I just wish she would stop bitching  about being a single parent when Javi is away. A lot of people do it, Kail. You’re not the only one. Even though you think you are.

Can Chelsea do anything for herself? What would she do if she didn’t have Randy to bitch to, and find out what Adumb’s latest legal issues were? She needs to cut the cord already!

I felt so giddy inside when Ali was in the wheelchair. I think that Cory is in denial, and I hope he accepts Ali’s issues soon. She’s going to change so many lives. When are Leah and Germy going to counseling? Or better yet, when is Leah going to counseling by herself?

• Love 1

I agree Cory needs to get on board with the wheelchair. Dr. Tsao isn't recommending Ali use one just for shits and giggles. I also don't want a dynamic to develop where Ali feels she's disappointing her father if she's too tired/sore to walk and would rather use her chair. Cory is the only one who seems to think it's the end of the world.

I was thinking the same thing. Is she going to be afraid of disappointing him if she gets tired or sore and needs her chair?

I would imagine its a really hard balance to strike. You don't want to push her too hard or not hard enough, if that makes any sense.

• Love 2

Jace going back to Barb's before Nathan came home was probably a good thing. I'm sure Jenelle would have just ignored the crap out of him with Nathan back home. And we all know that Barb doesn't trust Nathan with Jace anyway.

• Love 2

I can only speak for myself so my comment about bratty Aubree was because her mom doesn't follow through with consequences. I have taught 100's of 3-5 year olds in an art based curriculum and "brattyness" almost always fell on the parents and not the children or gender. My own daughter at that age knew by the count of two that three meant automatic time-out, not negotiation time.

Mongo and Jenelle comparing their relationship to The Notebook made me laugh my ass off! I don't think there were drugs and animal abuse in that movie. They're delusional. Also, did anyone notice how excited Mongo was to see Moogan? At least he has genuine love for something. Jenelle could've given a shit about him.  Also, the surprise she had for him, was something Jace could've done. 

• Love 2

Hey now, it looked to me like she used thumbtacks. I dunno if that's more or less effort than tape, haha. It looked like the type of thing you'd see in a college dorm room. Then again, that's probably about her maturity level..

• Love 1

Does Kail live near the Air Force Base? She must not because there is no way she could be amongst all the other "single moms" with men serving their country and be aloud to go on the way she does. You would think she invented servicemen going into training.

Maybe Javi could introduce her to the wives of some of his Air Force buddies and she can shut the hell up with acting like she's the first woman ever to have a husband leave for an extended period of time. And really, she should shut the hell up because she told him she wouldn't even stay with him if he didn't get into the Air Force.

There's your bed, go lie in it.

• Love 5

I thought Jenelle looked jealous when she was watching Nathan's reunion with his dog.

I wonder if she ever sees Jace when they aren't filming.  They act so awkward around each other, it's like watching two strangers try to make conversation. 

• Love 4

Why does Leah pronounce words words with the -ing suffix as "inG" with a hard G sound?  Is that a WV thang?  I've also heard people from NJ and Khloe Kardashian speak this way.  It annoys the fuck out of me.

Most of the Sister Wives do that too so it's hard to write it off as a regional accent since all of these people come from different places. It bugs the shit out of me too.

Loved Ali's outfit and seeing her own that wheelchair! I liked that Jeremy whispered "spray paint" when Ali kept saying she wanted a pink chair. Corey seems in denial still but I'm glad that he and Miranda aren't thinking about adding more kids into the mix. On a shallow note, I think Miranda is really pretty but her hair is so platinum that it's blinding. Of course that's nothing compared to Leah's ongoing crimes against fashion.

I really don't like how Kale is always telling Isaac that she's sad or she misses him. It seems like she's guilt tripping him for visiting his dad. Isaac seems too aware of her emotions all the time. She still likes to play the victim (she's lonely, she has to drive far etc) even though she's made all the choices that got her to where she is.

• Love 3

For the person who asked about VA PTSD disability and working - if a person is rated at any number other than 100%, they can work, and are encouraged to do so. Heck, you're expected to work - the disability doesn't support you. If he's rated at 70% for example (which is a common PTSD rating), they expect that you're held back in some way by your disability, but you're not 100% unable to work. If he's 100% temporary, then he doesn't necessarily HAVE to work, but if he improves enough over time that he CAN work, they want him to. I doubt there's any way he could be 100% total, which is the only way he can't work. That usually takes 10 years of re-evaluations to get for PTSD. They re-eval every 3-5 years, and see what work, if any, the person has been able to do in the past year, what their daily habits are like, if they've had trouble with the law, if they're compliant with therapy, etc. Even volunteering, studying, community work, etc. count. They don't want to give young guys/girls who have the chance to improve (i.e. aren't amputees or blind or anything) 100% total. The counselors encourage rehabilitation first and foremost.

I'm not sure how they would factor in Nathan working while in jail when it comes up for his re-evaluation. I mean, he's already IN jail, so it's basically like him choosing an activity - he doesn't actually have to go out of his way to interview, show up to work day after day, interact with people professionally, etc. Honestly, I don't know anything about how vets are treated in corrections facilities. Thankfully that's nothing we've had to deal with.

• Love 3

Oh - and him being in jail is a much bigger burden on the taxpayers than his disability payments are, even if he WAS 100%. And the legal fees of the prosecution and whatever. Him not messing up and going to jail would shave bucks off the burden he is on the taxpayers.

How many times have we heard Jenelle yell at Barbara or complain that she wan more time with Jayce? Then when she has him all to herself she's too exhausted & Barb needs to come get him. She is completely dependent on having a man with her at all times when she should be content with having her child with her instead. I feel so bad for their new baby. She can't handle a dog getting out when she's tired. What will she do when the baby wants to be fed at 4 a.m?

Kailyn...I am so over her complaining about having to take care of 2 kids. Millions of moms do it & most don't get to sit at home on their butts all day. I know plenty of moms would love to not work & be home to spend quality time with their children. I'm not saying it's all roses but it is not as hard as she's making it out to be. Been there, done that. To me it seems that Isaac adores Javi, he goes to him when he's crying. Did she ever think that this is a trying time for Isaac? First a little brother & then Javi leaving. She has the chance to spend some real time with him but instead is mad that her child interrupts her when she's talking to her friends. Grow up.

I really love how Jeremy loves Leah's kids. His face lit up when Ali got in the wheelchair. Leah really needs to realize what she has & stop her spending & complaining. Not to sound mean but does she ever brush that child's hair? It's always a mess, I mean ALWAYS.

Most of the Sister Wives do that too so it's hard to write it off as a regional accent since all of these people come from different places. It bugs the shit out of me too.

Loved Ali's outfit and seeing her own that wheelchair! I liked that Jeremy whispered "spray paint" when Ali kept saying she wanted a pink chair. Corey seems in denial still but I'm glad that he and Miranda aren't thinking about adding more kids into the mix. On a shallow note, I think Miranda is really pretty but her hair is so platinum that it's blinding. Of course that's nothing compared to Leah's ongoing crimes against fashion.

I really don't like how Kale is always telling Isaac that she's sad or she misses him. It seems like she's guilt tripping him for visiting his dad. Isaac seems too aware of her emotions all the time. She still likes to play the victim (she's lonely, she has to drive far etc) even though she's made all the choices that got her to where she is.she 

I agree on all points. Jeremy clearly loves those girls. He busts his butt for them too & he has every right to question the money. Leah needs to realize what she has.

Kailiyn treat Isaac not as a child but as her sounding board & it's wrong. 

• Love 2

I do kind of wonder why Kail and Javi don't live on a base somewhere, wouldn't it be cheaper? Maybe because of her filming? I have friends who are military wives but I really never asked how the whole housing thing works. If they lived on a base I'm sure Kail could find herself some local friends.

Base housing would be cheaper for Kail and Javi and it does have the benefit of being on base with other military.  On the other hand, base housing, especially for lower enlisted like Javi, is usually your basic 2-3 bedroom apartment/duplex/townhouse affair depending were you are at. There is also a waiting list to get on base housing and it can be a loooong wait if you aren't priority. And yes, I would guess filming on base would be difficult unless the base authorities and Javi's chain of command signed off on it.  I think Kail and Javi mostly rushed to buy a house to complete some perfect family fantasy idea they had in their minds, to be honest. Though, to be fair, a lot of military families buy homes that they later rent or resell when it is time to move.

I also got angry when she gave Jace back to Babs because Nathan was coming home. Great way to show him how much he means to you. 

How many times have we heard Jenelle yell at Barbara or complain that she wan more time with Jayce? Then when she has him all to herself she's too exhausted & Barb needs to come get him.

THANK YOU! To both posts. Why is Janelle on this show?! I get why her story was an interesting one for 16 & Pregnant, and even for the first and maybe even second season of Teen Mom. She got pregnant, the baby daddy was not in the picture, and she's a mess, so her mother took custody. It might have been compelling if she struggled to get her footing and tried working towards re-gaining custody. But she hasn't. Ever. She's lazy, she's a drug addict, she loves her tv fame, and she apparently has interest in only two things - guys and twitter. And none at all for her son. Why is she on this show?

• Love 3

I do kind of wonder why Kail and Javi don't live on a base somewhere, wouldn't it be cheaper? Maybe because of her filming? I have friends who are military wives but I really never asked how the whole housing thing works. If they lived on a base I'm sure Kail could find herself some local friends.

I think there are multiple reasons they don't live on base:

1.  Base housing would not allow their Rottweiler.

2.  They can afford to buy a newer, larger house because of the MTV money but saying so would be breaking the fourth wall.

3.  Kail probably thinks she is too good to live on base.

• Love 1

How is it that the heroin/weed addict is more put together than the licensed esthetician and Mary Kay consultant? I will never understand that. Chelsea looks like she rolls out of bed and puts on yesterday's clothes and Leah looks like she smells of Marlboro Lights and any random Victoria's Secret scent. It doesn't take a lot of effort or money to look like they didn't apply their makeup with a paint gun.

The sound of Jenelle and Nathan kissing in the car made me want to vomit in terror(TM Homer Simpson). She's so self-absorbed. Her and Nathan are creepy together. I feel for Jace, Kaiser, the dogs, and the cat. Are there more pets in their home? If so, I feel for them too.

Kail is forever a victim. Co-sign whoever mentioned she wouldn't even marry Javi unless he joined the military. Now she's behaving like she has the biggest cross to bear because Javi is gone for a whopping month. This chick is a mess. She chose to move to Delaware, she chose to have another child, she chose to quit her job, etc. The key word is she CHOSE all of this. This wasn't forced on her. And I kind of take offense to her saying she feels like a single parent. My mom was a single parent and she struggled doing it alone. No Teen Mom money, no husband coming home in the evening to take some of the load, no in-laws willing to babysit, no free time or disposable income to get her hair colored. Kail has tons of help and more than one income. Shut the fuck up, Kail.

I said last week that Leah was trying to play Corey and Jeremy against each other. More proof was in the car after the doctor's visit. While I do think Corey is in denial about Ali's capabilities, she needs to stop that shit with Jeremy. Trying to make Corey feel guilty because he wasn't there. I can't stand her.

I think Chelsea will adjust the best after the cameras are finally gone. Sure she's immature and depends on her dad too much for small things, but I think she's the most well adjusted of the bunch.

Edited by RedKoolAide
  • Love 1

I felt especially bad about her getting worked up over him knocking on the table when she was talking, when it was right before he was going to Joe's for the next few days.  Kail could have talked to her friends about how hard it is being a "single mom" when he was gone, rather than trying to squeeze it in in the last few moments he was still at home.  And I think he was acting out a bit because she interrupted his time with her, right before he was going to be leaving.

But it was time to film, she didn't have a choice.  The cameras are there waiting for her to "spontaneously" talk to her friends about how she will feel when Javi leaves.  It was literally her job to talk to them right then.  

I've seen it happen to Chelsea too, a few times.  Aubree needs her attention with something but she has to send her away or snaps at her because she (Chelsea) is literally surrounded by camera people waiting for her to have a conversation with a friend about esthetician school or call her Dad about legal papers.  You can tell when the Moms get frustrated that they HAVE TO pretend to have a casual conversation right at that moment, even if the kids are off the wall.  They can't tell their friend they'll call them back later b/c their job is to get the filming done right then.  

I also think that's why Chelsea and her parents (especially her mom) have that smirk on their face sometimes during these conversations.  You can tell they always tell her mom to ask about Adam as soon as she walks through the door.  Some people on the show are better at making it look like a spontaneous conversation, but I think Chelsea's mom feels awkward on camera so she always kind of smiles nervously and her voice shakes a bit.  

• Love 4

That bratty daughter of Leah's tormenting that cat again. She got out that plastic bat and I was afraid she was gonna outdo Janelle for worst pet treatment. That girl needs to learn NO.

Ugh, Janelle and her bull- those dogs were STILL in those tiny crates in a hot garage. She's a horrible person.

I know, seems like no one has any control of that kid!  I understand she's seeking attention but she needs to learn some kind of discipline. I was waiting for that cat to rip up her leg when she reached her foot under the car. 

It is sad that Jenelle's "improved" treatment of the dogs is at least they had separate crates, dishes, and she gave them each a treat. I have no doubt the voiceover was new, but I even wonder if they went and filmed that scene later just for damage control.

• Love 2

Whoa. I am really noticing tonight Jenelle and her completely flat affect. Even when Nathan called and announced his early release she couldn't even muster up any emotion. You'd think she would at least have cracked a smile. What the hell is her deal?

I want to hope that maybe they're still adjusting her bipolar meds and went a little too far in the mellow direction. 

Unfortunately I still get the feeling she's probably stoned a lot of the time. I actually thought she and Nathan both were in the drive back from the jail, although Nathan did say he was fighting back tears or something like that. Really?  11 days is THAT long for you to be apart, especially when they were able to talk while he was gone?  Then again, Jenelle took the time to make that shrine in their room so I guess it was a long time to them.

• Love 1

I'm sure there's still more to snark on but I'll throw my last few out for now.

Jenelle/Nathan - was Jace in the car when Nathan said something to Jenelle about how he couldn't wait to get home and start their family?  I thought he was but couldn't tell for sure and I deleted the episode already. If he was, what a messed up thing for a kid to hear. Speaking of Nathan I agree with Barb I bet he will be (or was, not sure when this was taped) back out driving in a month or less. I really liked seeing him with his dog... at least someone seems to play with the dog and let it out!

Kail - did anyone else notice the "I'm so over it" look on her one friend's face several times during their visit to Kail's house?  I literally laughed aloud when Kail said (or maybe it was voiced over, but either way...) she had to drive to drop off Isaac and the friend had this look like "Oh thank God, we can go now."

Ali - looked so happy and free in the wheelchair, and she did such a good job with it!  She also just doesn't strike me as a kid who'll use it just for the heck of it.   I hope Corey can get to a point of accepting that, and finding that balance.

Chelsea -  I got the impression after her meeting she was being intentionally vague about what happened. She pretty much admitted she did something wrong when she said they told her something like "if you're going to open your own business you have to follow the rules."

@politichik you know that's a really good point, why didn't she call Randy after she got her license? That should've been her first call! 

@BitchOnWheels I think it must be a regional thing but I don't really know. I watched that horrible show "Preacher's Daughters" a few times and one of the girls always said it that way. I think her favorite phrase was when she was in trouble and whining that "we were just hanGinG out" or "I just want to hanG out." I think she was from that general area too.

• Love 1
Haven't finished the episode yet, but why is Isaac in bed with his shoes on? I don't understand that. It's gross.

He had his coat on as well. I kind of guessed that maybe this was a day he had come home from Jo's, fell asleep in the car, and they just laid him on his bed. 

Kail - did anyone else notice the "I'm so over it" look on her one friend's face several times during their visit to Kail's house?  I literally laughed aloud when Kail said (or maybe it was voiced over, but either way...) she had to drive to drop off Isaac and the friend had this look like "Oh thank God, we can go now."

Yea, was it the same one that said "this is why I don't want kids" after being in the house all of five seconds?

I see people's points about Corey still having somewhat unrealistic expectations of Ali, but I don't think that the way he was talking implied that he would ever put undue pressure on her, or make her feel bad for using the wheelchair.  It seems to me like he acknowledges that as time goes on, she will need the wheelchair more, but wants to give her the opportunity to still get around on her own for the time being.  I think he or Miranda made the point that Leah is constantly carrying Ali around, which might be easier and faster, but not really necessary yet.  It was upsetting to see Ali fall down in the waiting room before her appointment, but I also noticed how quickly Leah ran over to pick her up, rather than let her try and get up on her own.  I'm sure it's difficult for all of them trying to navigate such a complicated situation, and it must be awful seeing her fall and cry and be frustrated, but I think Corey has a point too.  He's definitely come a ways from his initial reaction to all of this, when he was flat out refusing to recognize that anything was really wrong.  

Kail handled the situation with Isaac well, I think.  He was being disruptive and refusing to follow her directions, and the fact that she follows through on rules (unlike what we've seen of Chelsea in similar situations) is great.  It's true that he's probably acting out from missing Javi now on top of everything else that's been going on, but in that case some firm structure can be helpful.  He was so sad about Javi leaving, that relationship seems to have brought a lot of stability for Isaac, despite all of the other changes going on around him.  I hope Kail will have Isaac take on some little chores and help with Lincoln in Javi's absence, he seems like a kid who wants to be involved and might benefit from having some special "jobs" to do.  

• Love 4

Is the lack of posts on this show an indication that we are tiring of these girls and their lives? Interesting.

Who wants to bet that Alleeaaahhhh gets super jealous of Ali's new wheels? I bet within the first day she drags her sister out of the seat, hops in and runs down the baby. lol. 

I'm not gonna lie, I wish Randy was my dad. I know Chelsea needs to become more independent but having a helpful parent that helps to guide you isn't a bad thing. And if I have to choose between her being dependent on Dad or a dbag like Adumb, I will choose her calling Dad 10 times a day every time. Baby steps. My kids are much older and I wish I could call a parent for support and advice and help. 

I wish MTv or Leah would stop with that bad edit that they are putting on Corey. Just because it has been harder for him to fully understand or accept the severity of Ali's condition doesn't make him a bad person. I agree he needs to work on it but they are painting him like he doesn't care enough about his daughter to get the wheel chair. That chair costs $20k, the insurance company is gonna take their own sweet time agreeing to that chair and they don't care about Corey or Leah or anything they say. They will listen up to the Dr office and they will eventually give in after as many obstacles as they can think of to avoid the expense. It's scummy, but that is how insurance companies are. 

I just think Corey and Germy are both decent guys (aside from whatever they see in Leah) and the whole pitting them against each other seems mean-spirited. 

• Love 5

I agree. I think Leah is really trying to make Corey look bad. Count me in with those who don't think Corey would let anything negatively effect his daughter. I just think they have different parenting styles. Leah probably needs to chill a bit and not baby Ali as much, and Corey probably needs to be a bit more accepting that Ali just can't do everything, no matter your positive attitude about it. But this is all new for them, and at the end of the day I think they both love that little girl and will get her whatever helps she needs. The difference is, Corey doesn't try to act like Miranda is a perfect mom and Leah is just an uncaring wench, which is kind of the vibe I get from Leah and Germy regarding the girlses dad. 

• Love 1

Kailyn was so stupid for disciplining Isaac when he was drumming on the table. Why would a 5 year old want to sit and gossip with a bunch of harpies, 2 of which he'd probably never seen before? Let him go play in his room or watch TV.

Chelsea bores me to tears.

I laughed when Leah opened up the episode by saying "I was able to sell some Mary Kay stuff so me and Germy haven't been fighting as much." I don't think selling a few boxes of mascara to your mom and sister qualify as a career. In that case, I should put my sales experience on my resume from when I sold candy bars for my little league team.

• Love 1

I look at Jermy and I look at Leah and I just laugh.

She lost that "town hottie" look quickly didnt she? She looks like a true buzzard with that hair and makeup and I don't even think its cause she's frazzled and stressed. I've seen moms with I'm Stressed hair. That ain't it. That hair is remedial beauty school at best. That's Leah at her best.

Somewhere Robbie is laughing his ass off and thanking the Gods he dodged that bullet.

Remember her crunchy bangs from a couple years ago?

I think Ali's doctor is at the Cleveland Clinic. Didn't Leah say once it was a 6-hour drive? I remember being impressed that all the grandparents made it to Ali's appointment where she got the definitive diagnosis.

I love that the editors hate Janelle as much as we do. They played that sappy song during the Nathan/Janelle reunion with him screaming 2 seconds later, "I'm free, bitches!!!!!!" Then a few minutes later Nathan is citing The Notebook as the model of their love story. Hee! Janelle is truly dead inside. I'd love to know more about her upbringing. Barb gets a good edit because she's raising Jace but I wonder how involved she was as a parent with Janelle other than shrieking all the time. 

Is Kail selling candles on the side? When Issaac was playing I thought I saw a huge display of wax tarts in the background. She could probably do okay with that, lots of military wives around, a little tv notoriety. Hopefully she'll go back to dental assisting though. 

They show Chelsea driving to get her license so she can work. They show Leah driving to get her child a wheelchair. Then they show Jenelle driving to get her baby daddy out of jail. I love MTV's editing staff.

I don't understand why one needs a license to do makeup at a wedding though, even if you got paid for it. Its just doing makeup. It seems like more of a money-making opportunity for the state than a need to really have people trained for safety reasons. Especially when its legal as long as you do it for free.

I think Isaac is developing some emotional problems that need to be addressed.

• Love 3

I think Isaac is developing some emotional problems that need to be addressed.

Kail wears everyone around her completely out. The fact that the adults choose to not put her in her place is up to them but the cuild has no recourse. Issac always impressed me with how cute and knowing he was but now the skeevies are taking over because skeeviness is all around him. I totally wish I could reach out and help all the babies on that show...

• Love 1

Kailyn was so stupid for disciplining Isaac when he was drumming on the table. Why would a 5 year old want to sit and gossip with a bunch of harpies, 2 of which he'd probably never seen before? Let him go play in his room or watch TV.

She did not want him there, IIRC. She asked him to leave and he kept talking and interrupting her. So her friend said "Come sit with me" and that is when he started drumming as a way to continue the disruptive behavior. Again, not a Kail fan but his behavior there was not OK.
  • Love 3

I briefly followed Kail on Twitter and she (at the time) was selling Scentsy products. No idea if she still is, but it's probably easier to unload candles to your friends (and fans) than it is to sell Mary Kay products. I have a couple friends who do Scentsy and they are decent products. I think Leah should be linked to the site PinkTruth.com, then she can learn the reality behind the pyramid scheme that is Mary Kay. I went to a Mary Kay "party" once....the woman who was selling it was putting some serious pressure on all of us to buy. I mean I know that's the point but it was very desperate sounding. Who still uses MK anymore anyway? I know my mom did briefly, but that was nearly 20 years ago. It's just not a trendy brand.

Yea, was it the same one that said "this is why I don't want kids" after being in the house all of five seconds?

I think so but I'm not sure. Now I wish I hadn't erased it so I could go look again. I couldn't believe she said that, especially within earshot of Isaac.

I think so but I'm not sure. Now I wish I hadn't erased it so I could go look again. I couldn't believe she said that, especially within earshot of Isaac.

I know! And I can't even recall what he had done at that point. They had just come out of the "castle", that's all I can remember. Not only might that make Isaac feel badly, but I would be upset if a friend said that around ME. No, not everyone has to want kids. But don't use MY kid as an example of why you don't want them. Sheesh.

I think so, but I was definitely thinking that she's gotten dumber as time has passed.

All the makeup and hair products have to be toxic to her brain.

• Love 1