Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ciara just shut the fuck up already. Loser Austen was not anything to you. Of course she fucked him again and probably will again in the future.

Oh so all of a sudden when Austen says something about Lindsay he never lies lol. Who cares when she told about Kyle cheating. He was a cheating dbag back then.

Does Kyle have a mullet. His reunion look wasn’t great.

Paige is all ramped up and a douche. She’s coming across as a huge bitch. Not sure what her problem is.

Amanda can shut up too.

Luke is just sitting there being pretty hot.

I don’t care I think Carl is being cute this reunion and I’m rooting for him and Lindsay lol.

I wouldn’t mind if they ask all the cast back. Except maybe Alex. Other then his Austen insult he was kind of non existent. If Ciara would shut up about Austen I would give her another season.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 6

As someone who's watched from the beginning and remembers how Lindsey treated Cristina, I love that she was finally called out for her completely faux "girl's girl" antics. Lindsey cares about no one but herself.  She'd run over Danielle in a hot second if needed, don't think we didn't see the smirk with Andy brought up Danielle's uncomfortableness with the Carl/Lindsey relationship.

I adore Mya and hope she's back next season. Luke needs to show up on time and do something next Summer otherwise he's likely to lose his spot. At least if reunion seating is any indication. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm not an Andy-hater like many, but his need here to get all FIGHT, PAIGE, CMON, FIGHT FIGHT was tiresome.  Andy, if you're bored, that's your fault.

I'm almost convinced at this point New Carl might have mostly been a camera creation.  

Alex will probably be more interesting next season.  

Danielle has got to go, she is really really really boring.

The preview for Southern Charm looked actually kind of unpleasant.  "Watch everyone fight. Again.  And again.  And again."  SNORE, BRAVO.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Luke is just sitting there being pretty hot.

He's doing a great job!

2 hours ago, snarts said:

Luke needs to show up on time and do something next Summer otherwise he's likely to lose his spot.

Luke just needs to show up and take his shirt off.  That's all.

49 minutes ago, Lassus said:

I think so too.  He seemed much more engaged at the reunion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Yikes at Amanda saying that Lindsay manipulates Carl. So does she hate Lindsay now. Or just following mean girls Ciara/Paige. I cant stand those 2. They are so thirsty. They must be so butt hurt over the commercials Danielle/Lindsay get. 

Paige is awful and she used to be one of my faves. Craig and Hannah bring out the worst in her. 

Mya is beautiful. 

• Love 6

Ciara 100% implied that Danielle is not a POC, which is complete bullshirt. I liked her a lot more before she was promoted to sleeping in Paige’s bed. Paige is such an incredible bitch mad a hypocrite. 

One thing about Lindsay and Carl is that they appear to be totally besotted with one another.  I think Lindsay giving up drinking to support Carl is indicative of her maturing into this healthy relationship.

I think we can all agree that Austin brings out the absolute worst in everyone. He’s a complete douche and not worth everyone falling over themselves for him. 

• Love 8

Lindsey is not my favorite person but the entire reunion centered around her & she barely said a word., which kind  of proves she’s brilliant at PR. Meanwhile, she was able to make Paige & Ciera look like the bitches.  How’d she do that? Also how does she inspire such loyalty?

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, snarts said:

As someone who's watched from the beginning and remembers how Lindsey treated Cristina, I love that she was finally called out for her completely faux "girl's girl" antics. Lindsey cares about no one but herself.  She'd run over Danielle in a hot second if needed, don't think we didn't see the smirk with Andy brought up Danielle's uncomfortableness with the Carl/Lindsey relationship.

I adore Mya and hope she's back next season. Luke needs to show up on time and do something next Summer otherwise he's likely to lose his spot. At least if reunion seating is any indication. 

I thought I was the only one who remembered poor Cristina. Lindsay was so incredibly awful to her. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Also how does she inspire such loyalty?

Because she is not a nice person unless you have a penis, and we saw how she has treated women in the cast throughout the seasons, especially in S1. They’re afraid of her.

ETA: Danielle knows what side her bread is buttered on and it’s becoming almost creepy to watch.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:
7 hours ago, Lassus said:

I think so too.  He seemed much more engaged at the reunion.

Umm really?  Other than the Honda Civic comment did he really say anything remotely interesting?

He's a one and done I think

• Love 2
12 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Ciara 100% implied that Danielle is not a POC,

But is Danielle a POC?  Honestly, I do not know.  I do know her make up was incredibly dark for the reunion.  Too much self-tanner??

14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Umm really?  Other than the Honda Civic comment did he really say anything remotely interesting?

He's a one and done I think

Counterpoint: Danielle

12 hours ago, b2H said:

But is Danielle a POC?  Honestly, I do not know.

I'll give it a try. Danielle is Puerto Rican therefore she is Latina and/or Hispanic (I Googled to find out her heritage). My assumption is Ciara was trying to articulate that Danielle's experience as a person of color is different than hers because Danielle isn't black. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/17/2022 at 10:08 AM, esco1822 said:

Ciara 100% implied that Danielle is not a POC, which is complete bullshirt. I liked her a lot more before she was promoted to sleeping in Paige’s bed. Paige is such an incredible bitch mad a hypocrite. 

2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

My assumption is Ciara was trying to articulate that Danielle's experience as a person of color is different than hers because Danielle isn't black. 

I had a different impression. Ciara & Mya spoke based on their own experiences as black women in the house & in the Hamptons. It would've been presumptuous of them to include Danielle and speak on her behalf.  Not everyone who is actually identify themselves as a person of color.

Danielle chose not to share her experiences with the group during their discussion. I don't think anyone tried to purposely exclude her and they very likely would've welcomed her perspective at the time. To come out later at the reunion and ask why she wasn't included seemed like cheap shot at someone she's already expressed hatred towards. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

I had a different impression. Ciara & Mya spoke based on their own experiences as black women in the house & in the Hamptons. It would've been presumptuous of them to include Danielle and speak on her behalf.  Not everyone who is actually identify themselves as a person of color.

Danielle chose not to share her experiences with the group during their discussion. I don't think anyone tried to purposely exclude her and they very likely would've welcomed her perspective at the time. To come out later at the reunion and ask why she wasn't included seemed like cheap shot at someone she's already expressed hatred towards. 

I agree with your assessment. Danielle's one to talk, considering she and Lindsey went out and wouldn't let Mya join them.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I really liked Christina, and Lindsay as a total wicked bitch to her.

I couldn't stand Christina, but Lindsay was indeed a total wicked bitch to her! 

Wth was the trading nipple sucks Lindsay did with Andrea? Lindsay completely and totally is a female version of Austen.

• Love 1

I noticed that Paige is on the Southern Charm preview. To me it looks like Craig and Paige are using each other for screen time on the other person's show. I don't really buy the whole love story. Paige is very into looks and Craig is looking rough af these days.  Just not buying it, but I guess time will tell.

• Useful 4
11 hours ago, queta said:

I noticed that Paige is on the Southern Charm preview. To me it looks like Craig and Paige are using each other for screen time on the other person's show. I don't really buy the whole love story. Paige is very into looks and Craig is looking rough af these days.  Just not buying it, but I guess time will tell.

Meh, I don't mind this relationship.  I watch A LOT of reality tv and I've seen some truly awful, despicable humans in relationships so to me they aren't that bad.  In fact they are quite amusing to watch IMO so I'm ok with them being on S.C., W.H., S.H., and whatever else they want to be on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1