Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

On 5/18/2022 at 11:45 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I think that's his charging port, and by the looks and sounds of things, he is badly in need of a recharging.   Better get on that, Mama Yve! 😂

On a more serious note:  Yve and E.T. (short for Egyptian Tim) MUST have discussed the caregiving scenario while he was still in Egypt, right?  I'm sure Theron goes to school for a large part of the day and then she thought ET could watch him until she gets off work.  But, this should have been discussed extensively and in detail prior to ET jumping on the plane.  

Pray tell, where can the general public find such a port. Amazon? I will be needing at least a dozen for the people in my life and willing to pay big bucks.

• LOL 1

I'm fine with breastfeeding in public...but Koben was batting them flapjacks around like a toy and chewing on them like a teething ring. 

Pat thinks Thais won't be jealous and controlling once she's here. I laugh with John at that. 

I don't like Ari, and her parents don't owe her anything, but her mom should've been realistic about what they can afford....a studio in a downtrodden neighborhood with no internet