Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

I so agree with everyone's posts.  I am always so amazed that so many people are willing to show their true selves on t.v. like this.  Whatever happened to having some dignity?  I guess those days are gone. Sigh...

Once again I am beyond disgusted about exploiting one's children in order to be on t.v.  Yve's son should not be a part of this.  And, I don't see any way it makes sense for Mohammed to be his caregiver.  She also left Mohammed the task of installing the bidet and I doubt Mohammed has the English skills necessary to read through and follow the instructions (due primarily to some of the vocab the instructions may include which may be more specialized).  Why would she leave her son with him when Mohammed may not know what to do should there be a medical emergency or a manifestation of disabilities.  My career in education spanned more than 30 years in various capacities and I have advanced degrees-but no way would I feel prepared to be the sole caregiver for a child with severe disabilities without specific training and instructions.  Mohammed seemed willing to be with the son (and brought gifts which I found very thoughtful), but I do not see any way in which he is prepared to deal with various scenarios that could occur.

You all have covered Emily and her selfishness, but I just have to mention it again as it bothers me so much.  Her father also bothers me to no end as he specifically stated that he shouldn't interfere in their discussions/arguments and then he immediately interferes.  I hope parents who give in to every whim of a child and enable that child through every bad decision and entitled tantrum are paying attention to Emily and Ari (oh and Bilalzebub) as warnings before it's too late.  The one positive thing about Emily and Kobe is that he is in the U.S. and thus he now has parental rights and will have filmed evidence to show in family court when he gets full custody of Covid (well, one can hope...).

• Love 11
On 5/16/2022 at 6:45 PM, Spectator said:

As much as despise Emily, I must say she’s got some good genes on her side. Her mom is a true natural beauty and this week revealed that her grandmother is as well. Lucky girl.

Well, then, she must take after the Dad because she's fug. Inside and out. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Am I wrong, or was the bed that Kobe ultimately went to sleep on larger than the one Emily was on?  Unless it just looked bigger because the room Emily was in looked like it was owned by a hoarder.  No wonder Emily feels claustrophobic, LOL.

If the other room's bed WAS bigger, they could have all slept in there together.

When I saw that they had another bedroom, not being used previously,  my first thought went to:  How about converting one of those many bedrooms to a bathroom?

Of course, it may be too late, now, since it appears it will serve as Kobe's room...

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

I literally threw up in my own mouth when she called him, "My King".

Sometimes I call my husband "El Rey," which is Spanish for "The King," followed quickly by "...of your own world."  😂. Can't let him get a big head!

BTW, we are one of those international couples. He is from Mexico and came here on a spousal visa.  Also, I'm a lot older than him, but I'm hoping that's where any resemblance between Angela, BGL and Jenny and myself ends!

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
added a word
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

Someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of Shaeda holding the pool stick upside-down with the chalk end on the carpet.  I'm sure Bilal wasn't happy about the chalky carpet. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of Shaeda holding the pool stick upside-down with the chalk end on the carpet.  I'm sure Bilal wasn't happy about the chalky carpet. 

I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned it already as it was driving me crazy when I watched.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh, WTF was that bandaid looking thing on Egyptian Tim's neck/upper back? It is visible when he is trying to cook his breakfast. A nicotine patch? But why put it there? 

Yve said he understood he would have to help with her son....but I don't know if he truly understands the depth of that commitment or what it even means when she says he has some disabilities. I am sure she will be SHOCKED when he pushes back on stepping up as baby sitter and housekeeper. 

My immediate thought was a bandaid over a zit so he doesn't leak zit goo on the bed.  Then I got nauseous lol.

I'm a stepmom, have been for 12 years now .  Being a stepmom is HARD, ya'll.    I had to learn how to step back, and it's worked out.  They call me by my first name.  I would never have them call me anything related to "mother" as they both have mothers who love them very much.  Shaeeda just doesn't know and she's in for an awakening.  She's beautiful btw.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, OFDgal said:

Someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of Shaeda holding the pool stick upside-down with the chalk end on the carpet. 

I guess proper cue holding wasn’t covered in the “There are stripes and solids” tutorial 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I guess proper cue holding wasn’t covered in the “There are stripes and solids” tutorial 

She was stuck behind the 8 ball.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh, WTF was that bandaid looking thing on Egyptian Tim's neck/upper back? It is visible when he is trying to cook his breakfast. A nicotine patch? But why put it there? 

I think that's his charging port, and by the looks and sounds of things, he is badly in need of a recharging.   Better get on that, Mama Yve! 😂

On a more serious note:  Yve and E.T. (short for Egyptian Tim) MUST have discussed the caregiving scenario while he was still in Egypt, right?  I'm sure Theron goes to school for a large part of the day and then she thought ET could watch him until she gets off work.  But, this should have been discussed extensively and in detail prior to ET jumping on the plane.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

On a more serious note:  Yve and E.T. (short for Egyptian Tim) MUST have discussed the caregiving scenario while he was still in Egypt, right?  I'm sure Theron goes to school for a large part of the day and then she thought ET could watch him until she gets off work.  But, this should have been discussed extensively and in detail prior to ET jumping on the plane.  

I totally agree.  As much as she is blind sided by her pretty boy, she is totally committed as a mother.  No way would she bring this up casually.

• Love 5
On 5/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, jabRI said:

Ari needs to grow up, period.  She's an adult, her mom picking out the larger apartment is her not taking charge of her own life.  And her choice to bring the baby's father here unable to work for 3 months is again, her choice.  She is college educated, did she start looking for a job before moving back? Is Emily working? And Yve, no way I'd trust Mohammed with my kid, he can't install a bidet or make an egg.  And to hear him talk about 'women's work'  just no.

Never liked Ari, so perhaps I'm already against her.   But to know her parents are in bankruptcy and have been for some time, the fact that she still continues to mooch off them absolutely infuriates me.  I'm sure she is even college-educated.  But she's been tramping around the world for some time now.  It is time to GROW THE F UP, Ari, and make your own way.  

• Love 10

So Yve thought she was getting a nanny and Mohamed thought he was getting a new mom...Something tells me this relationship won't be lasting long.

Do you find Mohamed kinda unsettling? I can imagine him saying some crazy controlling stuff but in his normal tone of voice with a smile on his face. If he ended up being a murderer I wouldn’t be surprised. Maybe he’s just slow. I really don’t know. I really hope Yve isn’t seriously going to leave her special needs kids alone with this 25 year old man baby immediately after he shows up in the country. She seemed so into that idea!

Kara is doing her best to follow the producers' wishes and start drama, but Guillermo is too nice to take the bait. She kept telling him that her uncle was going to beat him up, but Guillermo won him over pretty quickly.

Emily is such a problem. Why…WHY does the entire family do what she says?! All of them? Why is that a thing?! They are all totally enabling her horrible behavior. I don’t like Kobe’s views on gender roles, not by a long shot, but I feel like everything is going to be an uphill battle for him. Especially bonding with his son. Like, if I were Emily, I’d be letting every potential bonding moment happen. But she just controls absolutely everything.

So Emily planned that one night because she is not planning on fucking Kobe ever again. Got it. She trash and she's a terrible mom. I will be writing an op ed no one asked for about how she's a terrible person tomorrow. I am enraged.

"I don't know where my dad got the idea that American men mistreat Brazilian women..." Hmm - probably from watching 90-Day Fiancé.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned it already as it was driving me crazy when I watched.

I didn't notice it.  I was watching what an asshole he was being.  I read this forum and realized no one had posted it.  Points to you for noticing it (unlike me, lol).  

On 5/17/2022 at 12:58 PM, Xebug67 said:

That POS ex of mine finally popped up behind me after the second hour, telling me that he had been watching and following me for the entire time, and that he had never intended to leave me there on my own indefinitely.  I totally believe he was masochistically enjoying watching me suffer. 

I could never look at him the same way after that experience. All trust would be out the window. Glad that you kicked him to the curb.

On 5/17/2022 at 1:27 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Same goes for Shae.  She's far too rational, smart, reasonable and beautiful to be part of Bilal's OR TLC's shitshow.

She seems out of place here, doesn't she? Compare her with any of the nutcases on this show. All of them have issues and no shame. And then there's Shy, who got mixed up in this TLC mess.

On 5/17/2022 at 1:27 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I already know where Patrick & Thais' story is headed and I'm pre-cringing. John is a weapons-grade asshole and he's going to make his brother choose between him and his girl.

I'm dreading this only because we've seen this scenario play out before so nothing new. Then they will focus on it for the entire season until I start to weep and cry from the monotony of it. There is always going to be that family member(s) that involves themselves too much and the season becomes about them. Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Breedom said:

I already know where Patrick & Thais' story is headed and I'm pre-cringing. John is a weapons-grade asshole and he's going to make his brother choose between him and his girl.

What I don't get is why people don't realistically discuss things before getting on the plane.  No way Patrick can afford the rent/mortgage on a place that big, so I don't know what she is expecting to change. I mean he's a door to door salesman, I didn't even know that was still a thing.  He seems like a nice guy, so the heartbreak will be hard to watch.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I really hope Yve isn’t seriously going to leave her special needs kids alone with this 25 year old man baby immediately after he shows up in the country. She seemed so into that idea!

She did seem super into it...because she is delusional AF. Seriously, maybe if Egyptian Tim was ANY of many of the other foreign partners we have seen----Hazel, Anny, even Kobe from this season---I could see that being a reasonable expectation. But, ET seems a bit....off. I think it is a combo of speaking a foreign language and being a controlling asshole. He doesn't give off the kind nuturing vibe or even a fun loving dad type vibe that I would feel comfy leaving a pet with him, let alone a special needs boy. But, Yve has her rose colored glasses on doesn't see the red flags. As my therapist told me, all the flags look the same when you have on rose colored glasses. Only when you take those off, can you see the dangers. 

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Emily planned that one night because she is not planning on fucking Kobe ever again. Got it.

I think she is already knocked up by a local guy and wants to pin it on Kobe, a la Memphis and Hamza, so she had to be sure to fuck him soon after arriving and it may have taken a few days if they went straight home. 

• Useful 2

From what I have read it was Shaee's idea to be on the show...but then again not sure I believe anything written about Bilal...he seems to be trying to manage his PR after-the-fact.

I love how Emily was like, “ let me show you our bedtime routine. It’s very specific.  So basically, i just lay here topless and Koben bounces from boob to boob until we both pass out”. Got that, Kobe?

• LOL 14
13 hours ago, jabRI said:

What I don't get is why people don't realistically discuss things before getting on the plane.  No way Patrick can afford the rent/mortgage on a place that big, so I don't know what she is expecting to change. I mean he's a door to door salesman, I didn't even know that was still a thing.  He seems like a nice guy, so the heartbreak will be hard to watch.

Yeah who answers the door for strangers anymore lol?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Especially if they’re selling home security systems!

Do people even buy home security systems anymore? I mean, I guess if I had a "spacious modern home" like Bile, maybe, but we have a Ring camera we installed ourselves. Everyone else in our neighborhood seems to have Ring or nest.....

I sort of wonder if that isn't a cover story for how he earns his money and he isn't a dealer? I mean, seriously, he went to Brazil 14 times. FOURTEEN. In two years and still has the $$ to roll in a Tesla and a nice home and sponsor her....Austin is not a cheap city, not anymore....something doesn't add up. 

• Love 10

I found this info on Zip Recruiter. 

How much does a Security Systems Sales Representative make?

As of May 13, 2022, the average annual pay for a Security Systems Sales Representative in the United States is $63,494 a year.

Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $30.53 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,221/week or $5,291/month.

While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $115,500 and as low as $22,000, the majority of Security Systems Sales Representative salaries currently range between $40,000 (25th percentile) to $77,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $95,000 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Security Systems Sales Representative varies greatly (by as much as $37,000), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location and years of experience.

Maybe if Patrick was CEO of the company, otherwise his salary claims don’t pass the BS test. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Do people even buy home security systems anymore? I mean, I guess if I had a "spacious modern home" like Bile, maybe, but we have a Ring camera we installed ourselves. Everyone else in our neighborhood seems to have Ring or nest.....

I sort of wonder if that isn't a cover story for how he earns his money and he isn't a dealer? I mean, seriously, he went to Brazil 14 times. FOURTEEN. In two years and still has the $$ to roll in a Tesla and a nice home and sponsor her....Austin is not a cheap city, not anymore....something doesn't add up. 

Dealer?  BINGO was his name-o!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I found this info on Zip Recruiter. 

How much does a Security Systems Sales Representative make?

As of May 13, 2022, the average annual pay for a Security Systems Sales Representative in the United States is $63,494 a year.

Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $30.53 an hour. This is the equivalent of $1,221/week or $5,291/month.

While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $115,500 and as low as $22,000, the majority of Security Systems Sales Representative salaries currently range between $40,000 (25th percentile) to $77,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $95,000 annually across the United States. The average pay range for a Security Systems Sales Representative varies greatly (by as much as $37,000), which suggests there may be many opportunities for advancement and increased pay based on skill level, location and years of experience.

Maybe if Patrick was CEO of the company, otherwise his salary claims don’t pass the BS test. 

Didn’t he also claim that he trains new people?  Maybe there is additional pay for that.

• Love 1

I believe that I read that he had moved into some type of manager role which probably increased his income.  I think the term "door to door salesman" is an anomaly...aren't most of their appointments made by phone and then the person shows up to seal the deal?

Most of the people who live in huge houses don't rely on Ring and Simply Safe...they still have these big monitored systems (or at least most of the lawyers I have worked for have because I have taken more than one phone call from their security people).  

Now me, I'm a ring doorbell kind of girl.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Didn’t he also claim that he trains new people?  Maybe there is additional pay for that.

Those "advancement opportunities" must pay really well. 

It used to drive me crazy when I'd get a phone call asking if I was interested in a home security system. Sure, I'm going to tell a complete stranger my security status. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Patrick claims he’s a Sales Manager at the company.  Looking them (if you look closely, you can easily figure out the company) up on Glassdoor, he likely makes anywhere from $90-$150K. I don’t know why people think he can’t afford his house and Tesla on that salary. He lives in TX, our houses are affordable, and I would assume his brother pays him rent as well? The company he works for does go door to door, as they are relentless in my neighborhood; but I also see a lot of neighbors that use their product.  I’m not a Patrick fan so far, but I don’t think his job and standard of living is anything to question. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Patrick claims he’s a Sales Manager at the company.  Looking them (if you look closely, you can easily figure out the company) up on Glassdoor, he likely makes anywhere from $90-$150K. I don’t know why people think he can’t afford his house and Tesla on that salary. He lives in TX, our houses are affordable, and I would assume his brother pays him rent as well? The company he works for does go door to door, as they are relentless in my neighborhood; but I also see a lot of neighbors that use their product.  I’m not a Patrick fan so far, but I don’t think his job and standard of living is anything to question. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree, but some people were responding to his statement about losing $1000 per day each time he goes to Brazil.  I'm wondering if he is factoring in his sales, commissions and maybe expenses to go to Brazil.  Plus, he could be rounding up for emphasis.  

• Love 1

My thought about Patrick is his house is a furnished rental, no way those two mooks furnished it, it lacks the beer motif John would like and it lacks the brown sofa Patrick would most likely want.  Also, nothing on the walls in that place.  I think he leases the Tesla, that model is $100,000 +.   As far as his alarm biz, maybe a multi level marketing thing and that is why he has to train people (so he can get to the next level?).

I knew a guy that would drink a beer at breakfast, he was a functioning alcoholic.  At some point John was slurring his words, carrying on about everyone eating his floor steak, he will make life miserable for Thais but that is okay she will make life miserable for us too.

Patrick just pings my BS radar in a big way, I know I am not alone in this ping, right?

• Love 7

I thought Patrick saying something about living in “this big house” with his ex-wife so I figured she picked out the furniture and did any decorating. Brother John moved in later and I’m guessing it was when Patrick brought him from Boston to work as an installer for the same home security company. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought Patrick saying something about living in “this big house” with his ex-wife so I figured she picked out the furniture and did any decorating. Brother John moved in later and I’m guessing it was when Patrick brought him from Boston to work as an installer for the same home security company. 

Patrick can say lots of things but I am leary of those things he says.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/16/2022 at 6:45 PM, Spectator said:

As much as despise Emily, I must say she’s got some good genes on her side. Her mom is a true natural beauty and this week revealed that her grandmother is as well. Lucky girl. Too bad she squandered hitting the genetic lottery by being such an entitled, selfish, bossy brat. 

Yes! Her mom is really beautiful. 

I had to watch the last part of the episode again, just to see the look on Ari and Bini's face when Ma and Pa Money Bags told them that they would only pay their expenses for a month or so, and Ari would have to go to work.   

• LOL 4

I’m assuming Patrick and his brother work for Vivint, as his brother was wearing a Vivint hat in one of the episodes. I don’t mean to defend the guy, but it’s a legit company (they are a customer of the company is work for, a Fortune 10 company). I agree his ex wife likely decorated the place. There are plenty of participants on this show that are fronting or living a fake lifestyle. I just find it reasonable he bought the house (and has a mortgage) and the car, lease or not. Ugh. I don’t even like the guy, but these arguments baffle me.

• Love 1
On 5/16/2022 at 10:42 AM, magemaud said:

I am absolutely convinced that Nanny Mimi will be coming here on a work visa. In fact, I'm thinking she was on the plane, just not photographed. Who else could have braided Ari's hair like that? When Ari boarded the flight she had two braids, when she got off it was one that wrapped around her head. 

I also noticed she had a glass of wine with dinner. Isn't that a no-no while nursing? 

Yes to the braids.  And I also noticed it was braided when they went to NY. Maybe her mommy did it for her? 

I thought it interesting when Ari said she had never really lived in the states, but always lived abroad and has never paid a bill in the states.  When will her parents stop taking care of her?  Maybe pops wants to retire, but can't, especially  now that he has to food the bill for Ari, Avi, Bini. 

I, too, thought drinking was wrong when nursing.  But I've also heard that a little is okay.  Color me confused. 

• Love 2
On 5/18/2022 at 3:15 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Has anyone asked/answered what the round white sticker on the back of Mohammed's neck is? Is it a vaccine shot bandaid? On the back of his neck, though? 

I just assumed it was where he was plugged into the Matrix...

• LOL 5

I'm just starting to get into this show. I think Yve is a really cool person, and I think Mohammad is also a really great person, but I'm not sure about them together. They are both very interesting and beautiful, so I hope it works out. I do think Yve is a little insensitive about Mohammad's religion-- he really wants her to be more interested and she just picks on stuff.

Big boy Patrick is a real bone head. 

Jibri and Miona actually make a good couple. I think she pushes him to be better and do more, and she is sort of his mentor. I think Miona is actually very intelligent and I think she loves Jibri. And I like that Jibri is working while still staying his creative self (truck driver and muscian).  I mean, the poor girl did farm work. Jibri's mom and stepdad treat him like a little kid-- granted, he needs parenting.

(edited)
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm just starting to get into this show. I think Yve is a really cool person, and I think Mohammad is also a really great person, but I'm not sure about them together. They are both very interesting and beautiful, so I hope it works out. I do think Yve is a little insensitive about Mohammad's religion-- he really wants her to be more interested and she just picks on stuff.

The problem is he doesn't just want her to be interested. He wants her to convert and obey him. 
It seems to be insurmountable, much like the issue when one partner wants to have kids and the other doesn't.

If they weren't on a TV show, they'd probably be calling it quits by now.

Aside from that, welcome!!!!!

Edited by JeanJean
adding something
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, JeanJean said:

The problem is he doesn't just want her to be interested. He wants her to convert and obey him. 
It seems to be insurmountable, much like the issue when one partner wants to have kids and the other doesn't.

If they weren't on a TV show, they'd probably be calling it quits by now.

Aside from that, welcome!!!!!

The religion issue is a big issue since it will completely alter the way she lives, seems like that would have been a big consideration to even start talking to Mo-2.0 if you were not interested in converting or just living life as a Muslim woman.

I date on line after my divorce, reading someone's profile and seeing that they kept kosher meant keep looking because I do not live my life like that and I am not interested in keeping kosher, I can appreciated it but choose not too keep kosher.  I met my heretic husband on JDate, same level of interest in our shared religion made things easier for our relationship.

FYI, I did go to shul today, he did not, no biggie.

• Like 1

I was on Mohamed's side at FIRST at the dinner with Yve and her friends. Those friends are extremely annoying and crave way too much tv time.. but then he started making his comments and yikes. I also just find him super creepy and wouldn't want to be alone in a room with him. 

On 5/16/2022 at 1:59 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought cosleeping is discouraged.  A parent rolls over and it could be fatal.

Only if a kid is an infant and can't move on their own. Koban is 17 months old, fully able to roll over, move etc. At that point it's fine. It's just not recommended because then the kid will never want to leave your bed.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Only if a kid is an infant and can't move on their own. Koban is 17 months old, fully able to roll over, move etc. At that point it's fine. It's just not recommended because then the kid will never want to leave your bed boob.

FTFY

Edited by Kath94
  • LOL 3