Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: The Tea Is Served

• Start Topic

On 5/16/2022 at 9:39 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

The sign on the bar has “cocktails” spelled wrong, I think. There’s no T. I paused it for a long time and my tv is a bit far from me so I’m not sure if it just was an extra fancy font, but I didn’t see a T. For $10-15k I need my T

The T was spilled all over the adult's table! 😂 

On 5/17/2022 at 5:52 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

When Kenya was planning the birthday party she agreed with the planner about it being a $15,000+ party why did she have to even tell her she was not sure if her ex would be chipping in and that he pays child support?  Why even tell the planner any of your financial issues. 

It sounded to me like she was fishing for a discount, or to have it totally comped.

• Love 8

Just want to say that the little cutie in the white dress who was crying during the Happy Birthday song is my little cousin.  She was there with her grandmother who is my first cousin Sheree Buchanan (she had on a blue hat) who is good friends with Sheree.  She was also on the reality shows The Amazing Race and was on Atlanta Exes along with Neyo's ex Monyetta.  Just a little FYI. 😊

These ladies sure don't go by the creed, "Don't shoot the messenger".  Sheree is calling Drew a liar when she was only saying what this Anthony person told her.  Why she's ready to fight Drew over it is misplaced anger if you ask me.  

That being said, I'm so over Drew and her husband's drama. 🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, swankie said:

Just want to say that the little cutie in the white dress who was crying during the Happy Birthday song is my little cousin.  She was there with her grandmother who is my first cousin Sheree Buchanan (she had on a blue hat) who is good friends with Sheree.  She was also on the reality shows The Amazing Race and was on Atlanta Exes along with Neyo's ex Monyetta.  Just a little FYI. 😊

Well now you have to give us more inside info, you simply cannot leave us hanging!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 5/21/2022 at 8:44 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Well now you have to give us more inside info, you simply cannot leave us hanging!

I'm not sure how much more info I have relating to this show other than my cousin had told me she and Harper, her little granddaughter, were going to be on an episode of the show.  She lives in a different city so I don't see her very often.  Her mom and my dad were brother and sister and she's the ex wife of Ray Buchanan who played for the Atlanta Falcons.  I'll grill her more the next time she comes to my town.  😊

• Love 7
15 hours ago, swankie said:

I'm not sure how much more info I have relating to this show other than my cousin had told me she and Harper, her little granddaughter, were going to be on an episode of the show.  She lives in a different city so I don't see her very often.  Her mom and my dad were brother and sister and she's the ex wife of Ray Buchanan who played for the Atlanta Falcons.  I'll grill her more the next time she comes to my town.  😊

You can't wait for a visit. Give her a call.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I just watched this epi and It's a shame these women couldn't behave better at that party. And Drew needs to go far, far away. She is so fucking childish and her wardrobe choices are bad, bad, bad. Why isn't her mum telling her that Ralph is the worst husband in the world. And getting so angry about someone bringing up his name when he treats you like shit on national TV? Girl, please.

• Love 4