Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E21: Book Deal, Terms Negotiable

• Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 9:31-10:00 p.m. Tom's potential new publisher invites himself to the Hayworth family brunch which sends him into a nervous frenzy. Meanwhile, Sarah and Marina give conflicting advice to Connor about his relationship with Windmount's vice principal, Lauren.

Loved the daughter grilling the publisher about the misogynist content of his YA books. I’m glad Tom didn’t take the audiobook offer as it just seemed so wrong for him

• Love 5
1 hour ago, chitowngirl said:

Good to know that Brianna from Grace & Frankie is now running a school in San Francisco! 😆 June Diane Raphael isn’t showing much range in her characters.

You're living in my brain.

Has the actor who plays Sarah always worn such an obvious wig?  It was so distracting to me today.

Cute episode.  Anything that focuses on Tom is good.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2022 at 12:17 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

You're living in my brain.

Has the actor who plays Sarah always worn such an obvious wig?  It was so distracting to me today.

Cute episode.  Anything that focuses on Tom is good.

I didn't notice Sarah's wig. I feel like her hair always looks that way. 

But speaking of hair, I noticed Denise is growing out her sides. I've never liked her partially shaved look, but growing it out without covering the part that's growing back is an even worse look. 

• Love 1