Type keyword(s) to search

Kandi And The Gang - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Is anyone else watching this? This is my new favorite. It has heart, drama, and quite a bit of authenticity, probably because it's in the first season and the cast members aren't living off their reality tv status but still have to work, hustle, etc. I'm loving it. Kandi from The Real Housewives of Atlanta is one of the producers I think. It's about the people who work at her OLG restaurant (soul food). 

Edited by queta
mispelled word
  • Love 2

I decided to check it out, I love Kandi and was excited to see her outside of real housewives. I like the idea of the show, but I find most of her family and her hostesses and their attitudes really annoying lol I understand Kandi wants to keep these people close, she loves them dearly and they all want to do this together, but it's not working and they are also sabotaging her ability to be successful. They could be staff who occasionally help out and hang out, but not the main full time staff because their are to many voices and to many leaders it's chaotic. This place is sooo busy too! But other than that, not a bad show 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1