Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: You're Gonna Need a Lawyer

• Start Topic

In another high-stakes evening of mini-golf, this week's contestants compete for the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals as they cast a line at The Fishing Hole, make a splash at Polecano, have a fiery faceoff on Dutch Courage En Fuego and take a leap of faith on Big Foot Wedge. Meanwhile, Pepé the King Prawn pulls off a kidnapping of resident golf pro Stephen Curry.

There were several great putts tonight. I was worried that we'd get people who just wanted to be on tv. But we had several true athletes, two women conquered Hole #2! Would have liked to see the lady try it in heels. And 1 guy made Polecano look easy. Liked the winner dressing like Rob, from season 2 no less. Still really enjoying this show, but not as many laugh out loud moments from the guys.

• Love 5

Looks like they fixed the Polecano from last week. I don't think anyone will be able to beat the Sasquatch Foot though. Can't believe two people made it past the port-a-potties. The Bobbing Fish is my favorite hole and one I'd want if I ever were on the show. Start, stop, start, stop ... easy, right? Some great putts, a couple made me shout out loud! Glad Rob Riggle v.2 was the winner.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PBnJay said:

Looks like they fixed the Polecano from last week. 

I don’t want to seem obsessed with Polecano, but it did seem like both competitors were able to get closer to the pole before having to let go. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

No sign of Uranus so far, Rob's favourite hole.

Uranus spent last week being "the joke" on The Chase so I heard enough to last me for a long while.

(edited)

The Rob Riggle imitator, Nate from Kentucky,  was hysterical, and him getting dumped by the fish so fast was even funnier. 

I loved this episode!   Great putting, great sportsmanship, fun new holes.  I love how even though the competitors are fighting for $250k, they still support each other, help each other, and sympathize when the other person gets smashed.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3