Type keyword(s) to search

The Knockout, Last Chance Kitchen with a new name

As it stands now, I don't like anyone in the Knockout kitchen but I actually prefer Mike to both women.  I didn't like Brooke during her season.  There was something about her that I was never able to put my finger on that bothered me.  Now I see her being smug and a poor sport and I dislike her all over again.  Tiffani - yuck. 

• Love 1

I knew she was gone when she announced she was making a salad.  I have come to like Tiffany because I respect what an excellent chef she is.  I am glad she will be in the final round.  

Edited by wings707

Jesus, could Isabella be any more of a dick?  I know he's intimidated by being up against two women who could probably outcook him with one hand tied behind their backs (not a good idea for the finale, producers, although actually I think they've already done that one), but when they were joined by a third he looked like somebody peed in his oatmeal.

• Love 1

I don't know what Kristin could have done with raw food to get close enough.  Clearly Art had the edge on this one.  Puck knew she was already part of the end comps so why not give it to Art, was another element.  So now they are both in it.    

So, it's either Tiffani or Mike, eh? PleaseletitbeTiffaniPleaseletitbeTiffani...

It could be anyone one of them if it were a blind taste test.  Since it isn't I think it will be Tiffany.  Puck knows her food and respects her a lot.  I don't think this show is rigged as others seem to be.  I just think it is hard to ignore the chef's history when judging one dish.  

How will they determine the winner of The Knockout?  For that matter,how will they determine the winner of the whole thing?

As far as I can tell, they're going to make the winners group all cook at the same time and judge them the way they judge a regular episode of TC. One winner who moves on to rejoin all of the people who won their duels. But I'm not even sure if that's how this is going to go down.