Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E16: Should I Stay or Should I Go

• Start Topic

I legit hate all these people. 

I hate Catherine because she sucks at her job
I hate Bailey because she sucks at her job
I hate Meredith because i was totally on her side, her boyfriend says legit the truth, and then she rips his head off and goes all "I am woman here me roar on him, (which his point was. yeah um. YOUR KIDS HAS TO GET USED TO ME BEING AROUND ALL THE TIME" - it's not just about you going to Minnesota and leaving Seattle Grace Mercy Death)

I hate Winston because who buys stuff BEFORE TESTING IT?
I hate Maggie for giving shade to meredith for leaving and having sex in the middle of the day when y'all know the hospital is screwed
I hate Schdmit because he dumps his boyfriend and is all "But where were you though, you know I didn't mean it."
I Hate Schdmit's boyfriend, because he's passive aggressive.
I hate Helm because she's Schdmit's friend.
I hate Webber for being an absolute child.
I hate Jo for even contemplating quitting her residency because Bailey sucks at her job.

I hate Addison for coming back and reminding me how freaking good this show used to be. and how much i miss her :( (truthfully, she was the best part of the episode)

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

And don’t forget to hate on Teddy for wanting to get a therapist to “fix” Leo. 
And hate the show for making me support Owen in this argument.  

And seriously ,what are they doing with that intern?  First he admires Bailey.  Then he kisses her.  Then, apparently he has been buying her smoothies.  And now she is sending him back to Minnesota to save his career?

• Love 10

Of course Meredith is staying "for now." I hope they don't have everything okay with her and everyone who was angry with her though. Now that she knows they don't think she has the right to leave, she should remember that.

Yay for Addison. I hope she is back for more episodes and that her patient is able to have a baby. Speaking of, did they say that women was 11 weeks pregnant? Meaning only 11 weeks have passed since the beginning of the season when Addison was on before?

Winston's brother is an idiot for just buying up a product without testing it. But did I hear right that he's only out $10,000? I know that can be a lot for some people, but it is not really an insane amount a debt compared to what it could have been.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I realized at 9:26 that I forgot to watch again. Looks like I should prepare myself for some hate...

Angry Hate GIF

I "missed" the 2 original episodes that preceded this one.  So I've "missed" 3 in a row. Haven't felt the need to stream them.  

This show should have been allowed to die with dignity last season or the season before.  But Ellen Pompeo's vanity . . .

• Love 4
7 hours ago, CdrJanny said:

I "missed" the 2 original episodes that preceded this one.  So I've "missed" 3 in a row. Haven't felt the need to stream them.  

Gee, I didn't miss them at all...

I don't usually bother watching reruns anymore; calling them 'classic' or whatever won't change that.

• Love 1

All the people guilting Meredith for wanting to leave came across like emotional abusers. "This program raised you!" "This is about honor!" "You can't just leave!" It's sickening to watch these grown ass people berate and shame Meredith for taking the offer of a lifetime.

So the show has maneuvered Nick to Seattle. Next up, Kai. Just to give Linc a chance to act like more of a jerk around Amelia.

I like the mention of a blood shortage during the surgery because that reflects reality. I'm a blood donor and the Red Cross can't stop begging people to donate.

Owen and Teddy are the most miserable couple in existence.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Good Queen Jane said:

Let's hear it for Jo, who at least remembered she had a child before making a life changing decision.

I'm sorry, but she actually has a Tiny Human (TM).  :)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, marceline said:

Owen and Teddy are the most miserable couple in existence

This!

Why did they even put them back together? They’ve been absolutely miserable ever since. They should have just exited them when their daughter was born. I don’t understand why they’re still here as there’s nothing to do with them other than have them be miserable.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Avabelle said:

This!

Why did they even put them back together? They’ve been absolutely miserable ever since. They should have just exited them when their daughter was born. I don’t understand why they’re still here as there’s nothing to do with them other than have them be miserable.

Not only this, but the entire story with Leo is not only forced, but how Teddy is reacting to it and how Owen is the voice of reason makes it even more stupid. Hell, really it's one of two things: 1. Leo thinks like that and would rather be a girl. 2. He is jealous of his litter sister and feels if he is a girl he will get more attention. 

• Love 6
(edited)

If the rest of these series is going to be Meredith Grey vs All the Black People because they can't run the hospital without her, the producers should just end the show right now. I don't know who thinks this storyline is a good idea because that was just painful to watch and not even remotely entertaining. 

In other musings, is Amelia no longer concerned with the goings on about Leo? I know she was only technically involved with his birth mom but wasn't there a period where they were considering Leo her child too? When she remembers she has a kid it's only, Scout now. 

Also, also: I did like Bailey standing up for her right to take vacation days even in the midst of the hospital's crisis but hate that she used Meredith's leaving as part of her justification. 

Edited by BluBarbi98
  • Love 3
(edited)
  1. The comments to try to get Meredith to stay were ridiculous - "we raised you", etc. The arguments to get her to stay should have been along the lines of "you're part owner", "stay until we get back on track", etc. I found Meredith's reaction ridiculous also. She left for a year after Derek died and made the decision to return to this hospital instead of going elsewhere. She was also all set to leave when Derek had the offer in DC & changed her mind on him at the last second. It was obvious that Nick would be the one to move to Seattle & that she wouldn't leave so it felt like a lot of unnecessary drama.

I was happy to see Addison. I wish she and Amelia would have had more scenes, she is closer to Amelia than Meredith. 

Overall the episode was meh. Bye Bailey's intern, glad you weren't a totally crazy stalker. Bye Winston's brother, you're not too bright to buy all that without any proof it worked. I was hoping Glasses and Helm would go but guess we're stuck. Teddy can go at any time too.

I hope the last 3 (is that how many there are?) are decent episodes & then manage to end on an up note. Maybe the 400th will be a good one.

If the rest of these series is going to be Meredith Grey vs All the Black People because they can't run the hospital without her, the producers should just end the show right now. I don't know who thinks this storyline is a good idea because that was just painful to watch and not even remotely entertaining.

To be fair, it's been Meredith Grey - The Sun, who is the best at everything, second to none for years now. For years and years every other episode has someone giving a speech about what a wonder she is. She's better than everyone according to the show, not just black people. Look at how they treated the whole MN storyline. The other people did most of the work but the amazing Meredith is given all the credit.

Edited by windsprints
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, marceline said:

All the people guilting Meredith for wanting to leave came across like emotional abusers. "This program raised you!" "This is about honor!" "You can't just leave!" It's sickening to watch these grown ass people berate and shame Meredith for taking the offer of a lifetime.

So the show has maneuvered Nick to Seattle. Next up, Kai. Just to give Linc a chance to act like more of a jerk around Amelia.

I like the mention of a blood shortage during the surgery because that reflects reality. I'm a blood donor and the Red Cross can't stop begging people to donate.

Owen and Teddy are the most miserable couple in existence.

Right! and that made me applaud when Mere kind of went off on that Nick dude. I also felt it was like Ellen Pompeo personally saying -- I want to quit but all the people involved with the show are guilting me into staying! Haha!

anyway - yeah Owen and Teddy are just a suckfest. 

So is Linc now going to be jealous of Jo cuz she's dating that dude? 

Edited by taanja
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Daisy said:

I hate Winston because who buys stuff BEFORE TESTING IT?

Winston got free samples. Wendell bought the stuff before testing it. Wendell looked so much like Bailey's favorite intern I thought my edible was playing tricks on me.

16 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Winston's brother is an idiot for just buying up a product without testing it. But did I hear right that he's only out $10,000? I know that can be a lot for some people, but it is not really an insane amount a debt compared to what it could have been.

Wendell very clearly said the loan was "not from a bank" aka he likely used a loan shark and is now in danger. That was the stress on Winston's face. It's not debt. It's "pay 10k to keep your brother safe."

1 hour ago, taanja said:

Right! and that made me applaud when Mere kind of went off on that Nick dude. I also felt it was like Ellen Pompeo personally saying -- I want to quit but all the people involved with the show are guilting me into staying! Haha!

I said out loud in my empty apartment "That's Ellen Pompeo saying these lines. NOT Meredith Grey!"

1 hour ago, windsprints said:

Bye Bailey's intern, glad you weren't a totally crazy stalker.

Totally misread this scene. It felt like she was fake firing him. The acting was so stiff that I couldn't read the room. I thought she only did it so Catherine would storm out or something and give her some privacy. Debbie was the only one acting human in that scene.

I was going to say something about Kelly McCreary's (Maggie) cheeks looking like she had work done. But I forgot she's breastfeeding and that's probably how her cute lil face gains weight.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, windsprints said:
  1. The comments to try to get Meredith to stay were ridiculous - "we raised you", etc. The arguments to get her to stay should have been along the lines of "you're part owner", "stay until we get back on track", etc. I found Meredith's reaction ridiculous also. She left for a year after Derek died and made the decision to return to this hospital instead of going elsewhere. She was also all set to leave when Derek had the offer in DC & changed her mind on him at the last second. It was obvious that Nick would be the one to move to Seattle & that she wouldn't leave so it felt like a lot of unnecessary drama.

I was happy to see Addison. I wish she and Amelia would have had more scenes, she is closer to Amelia than Meredith. 

Overall the episode was meh. Bye Bailey's intern, glad you weren't a totally crazy stalker. Bye Winston's brother, you're not too bright to buy all that without any proof it worked. I was hoping Glasses and Helm would go but guess we're stuck. Teddy can go at any time too.

I hope the last 3 (is that how many there are?) are decent episodes & then manage to end on an up note. Maybe the 400th will be a good one.

To be fair, it's been Meredith Grey - The Sun, who is the best at everything, second to none for years now. For years and years every other episode has someone giving a speech about what a wonder she is. She's better than everyone according to the show, not just black people. Look at how they treated the whole MN storyline. The other people did most of the work but the amazing Meredith is given all the credit.

That's a good point about the MN team specifically and her character generally. To clarify, I didn't mean it as the show thinks Meredith Grey is only better than all of the black medical professionals within this showverse but it is striking to me that all of the people objecting were the black characters. Just like the episode when she had Covid and all of the main black characters were standing by her hospital window gushing over her. Visually these choices are...off. At least for me. 

ETA: Even though Catherine was inappropriate for getting dressed up in scrubs to yell at her in an OR, I think she had the best leg to stand on about leaving while the residency program is in trouble. 

Edited by BluBarbi98
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

Wendell bought the stuff before testing it

Then I hate him too lol
thanks for the correct

I am literally trying to find something nice about this show. but holy moses. its so hard

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Thank you Addison for saying what I was thinking. Is anyone in this hospital capable of acting like professionals when they are dealing with patients? Weber doesn't want to be in the room with Grey, Teddy thinks while Owen is trying to save his patient's limb (side note: I'm no doctor but that one seems unlikely) was an appropriate time to discuss Leo wanting to be a girl. And about that...calm down. He could be trans, he could be wanting attention because of his little sister (as someone else pointed out), he could just be exercising his imagination...little kids do stuff like that. He's what, 3? It's not that big a deal. He'll grow out of it (or not; if that's the case, then just be a supportive parent). Doesn't mean he needs therapy right now. Also I like his pink hat and boots.

"Being my student used to mean something"? WTF, Weber? You really think because you trained someone they have to stay at your hospital forever?

The hospital broke from covid because Meredith wasn't there to "lead them through it"? 🙄 Because every other hospital in the country was just doing so well.

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I am literally trying to find something nice about this show. but holy moses. its so hard

I like having Skylar Astin on my screen?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I like having Skylar Astin on my screen?

had to look him up. Jo's boyfriend. He'll do. 
also while Linc  is being destroyed, i still kinda like him. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, readster said:

Not only this, but the entire story with Leo is not only forced, but how Teddy is reacting to it and how Owen is the voice of reason makes it even more stupid. Hell, really it's one of two things: 1. Leo thinks like that and would rather be a girl. 2. He is jealous of his litter sister and feels if he is a girl he will get more attention. 

I really think Leo is much too young to comprehend what a girl is.  I vote for your second hypothesis, more attention.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

had to look him up. Jo's boyfriend. He'll do. 

I know he probably won't be around for long, but he's cute. And since Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist isn't coming back...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CdrJanny said:

I really think Leo is much too young to comprehend what a girl is.  I vote for your second hypothesis, more attention.

Whatever his motivation, Teddie being so reactionary is just wrong.  I hate to agree with Owen, but she let the child be when he wanted to be an owl, so maybe it is them as parents who need therapy to understand how to act as supportive parents.  Maybe it is a phase or jealousy or maybe it is who Leo is.   But right now, it is incumbent to accept and understand, not be reactive like Teddie was.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Whatever his motivation, Teddie being so reactionary is just wrong.  I hate to agree with Owen, but she let the child be when he wanted to be an owl, so maybe it is them as parents who need therapy to understand how to act as supportive parents.  Maybe it is a phase or jealousy or maybe it is who Leo is.   But right now, it is incumbent to accept and understand, not be reactive like Teddie was.  

Agree 100%

43 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I don’t think I can even hate watch this anymore. 

I stopped watching this train wreck 3 original episodes ago.  It has been so liberating.  🤗

• Love 3

"We were able to save it; we're gonna reattach the arm."

Just because it's not totally dead doesn't mean reattachment's gonna work. You probably shouldn't be telling his coworker that. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, CdrJanny said:

Agree 100%

I stopped watching this train wreck 3 original episodes ago.  It has been so liberating.  🤗

I'm just reading here. I have no urge to watch it at the moment.

• Love 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the twins who play Leo are girls. So "I'm a girl!" Was probably an easy line to get a 3 year old to say. But, also makes me think they are going to stick with Leo and this storyline as long as the show lives.

Three year olds both play pretend and also start to have a sense of their identity. It's all about just loving on your kid and taking their lead.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Loved seeing Addison again.  She livens things up and energizes the others.  I also liked seeing doctors being doctors, and the cast in the same place at the same time.

For some reason, I fixated on Bailey's bangs this episode.  Her hairstyle is ok, though I'd give her a deeper side part, but the bangs are a mistake.  It gives her the look of having a bowl cut, which flatters no one.

• Love 3

I'm not hating Jo's hair anymore. 

That was SO painful to watch. The pacing is off, so many commercials, everyone being so mean to each other. Not that everyone has to get along, but criminy! 

Please bring Addison back full time. She's the only one who can bring this show back with any kind of authority. I loved her cut through it no-nonsense. Telling Richard, the 30-hour shifts weren't fun; telling Richard and Meredith to get along because this is a workplace...

Catherine is the worst. Bailey is annoying, Richard needs to retire. 

Dear Teddy: It's not what Owen's mother thinks, it's what you think and how you react. 

• Love 4

I mean obviously Owen's mom will react however she is written to react but as far as I can tell Leo and Allison (is that her name?) spend way more time with day care and Owen's mom than they do with Teddy so Owen's mom might have a better handle on how Leo is self identifying on the regular these days.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I know he probably won't be around for long, but he's cute. And since Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist isn't coming back...

At least she’s dating someone who isn’t a doctor and doesn’t work at that hospital! 

• Love 9
(edited)
9 hours ago, bybrandy said:

I mean obviously Owen's mom will react however she is written to react but as far as I can tell Leo and Allison (is that her name?) spend way more time with day care and Owen's mom than they do with Teddy so Owen's mom might have a better handle on how Leo is self identifying on the regular these days.  

Exactly! Plus, considering that Leo really doesn't get his "origins" that doesn't really factor into things. Unless of course his mother was using during the pregnancy and that could have effected how his brain and developed. However, as I said earlier, when a 3 year almost 4 year old wants to be an owl. You do it, but of course you say: "Well, the toilet is your tree for the bathroom." Of you serve hotdogs and say: "it's a nutritionist meal for a young growing owl." Or course the fact that Leo not only got a pink hat with matching boots. Has long curly hair and a narrower face like some girls that age are. What? Did Leo magically get money or did grandma bought the outfit for his sister to "grow into them" and Leo is: "I'm a cowgirl! Like Jessie in Toy Story!" Plus the fact LONG CURLY hair. So, what they can't go to the hair stylist? Or since the show started these surgeries all magically know how to give haircuts because "they have to keep their skills up to date." Yeah, cutting hair and knowing how to cauterize and reattach limbs are NOT THE SAME SKILL SET! 

Edited by readster
spelling issues.
  • Love 2

Meredith doesn’t owe the hospital anything but she was out of line yelling at Nick; he was just trying to be supportive. Not sure why Meredith gets all these guys falling for her she is not a nice person. I like Owen and can’t stand Teddy mostly because she always seems one step away from a nervous breakdown. Love Leo and be supportive. Owen’s mother sees Leo all the time and I’m sure she knows they like to dress as a girl.

In regard to the non working medical devices that Winston’s brother was selling; I would think the hospital would require studies that proved the thing works before ever trying it out on a patient.

• Love 2

When I was a kid in the 1960s growing up in an area with lots of vacant lots (dirt, rocks, weeds), I used to put on my snow boots all months of the year and go outside and pretend I was Will Robinson on some dry, barren planet.  Not because I necessarily wanted to be a boy or thought I was a boy, but because Will Robinson got all the best activity in Lost In Space.

That's what I think of when I see Leo.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Meredith doesn’t owe the hospital anything but she was out of line yelling at Nick; he was just trying to be supportive. Not sure why Meredith gets all these guys falling for her she is not a nice person. I like Owen and can’t stand Teddy mostly because she always seems one step away from a nervous breakdown. Love Leo and be supportive. Owen’s mother sees Leo all the time and I’m sure she knows they like to dress as a girl.

In regard to the non working medical devices that Winston’s brother was selling; I would think the hospital would require studies that proved the thing works before ever trying it out on a patient.

I had the show on my phone, when I was in the bath, and picked it up when I realized that it got to that point. He was being nice and supportive, but he was also making the decision for her. Not with her. She had already decided, and she was right that everyone else got to leave, and move on with their careers. I remember her trying to keep people there. She was supportive once they made the decision. (I think?) It was good that Nick mentioned getting his own place, and not just moving in. 

• Useful 1

What have they done with Linc? From one of the best characters, he's become a jerk.

"Meredith Grey can quit then so can I."  Bailey, did you forget that you're Chief of Surgery? And there is a crisis at the moment? God, these people are so selfish.

I tried to find that study on doctor burnout and amygdala size. but I couldn't. Studies on other people though.

On 5/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, windsprints said:

This is one of the two big problems with the show now: first that there are "special" people mostly Meredith but also Richard and Bailey, that are essential to the hospital and no one can do the miracles that they can. The other is that most of the rest of the show is filled with people I have no interest in and would rather have off my screen such as Schmidt, Helms, Hot Asian Guy, Teddy and Owen.

I( really don't care much about Meredith any more and the idea that the hospital couldn't survive Covid without her is ridiculous. Is there another Grey out there to anchor it? A cousin perhaps?

On 5/5/2022 at 10:22 PM, DEL901 said:

And don’t forget to hate on Teddy for wanting to get a therapist to “fix” Leo.

The way we think about gender right now is relatively recent.  I remember in 1990 when a colleague was working at one of the best psychiatric research institutions in the area on her PhD dissertation on treatment to re-affirm sex at birth (treatment to get children and adolescents to stop thinking of themselves as another sex).  Teddy is in her fifties (Kim Raver is 54), the acceptance that we now have about gender is not how she grew up or what she would have been taught in med school.

On 5/6/2022 at 2:46 PM, BluBarbi98 said:

In other musings, is Amelia no longer concerned with the goings on about Leo? I know she was only technically involved with his birth mom but wasn't there a period where they were considering Leo her child too? When she remembers she has a kid it's only, Scout now.

She stepped back when Owen had a kid with Teddy and they became a couple. She's friends with them but Teddy makes the mother decisions for Leo.

18 hours ago, CdrJanny said:

Age 3 is when children start noticing the difference between boys and girls and self-identiifying. The child was introduced in 2018 so Leo should be at least 4.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"Meredith Grey can quit then so can I."  Bailey, did you forget that you're Chief of Surgery? And there is a crisis at the moment? God, these people are so selfish.

Yep, all of them are selfish. Bailey was acting like a child telling a parent that her friend's parents let her go somewhere. Bailey could have talked to Meredith like an adult and asked her to split her time or delay her start date to help get things back on track. I don't understand how Meredith wouldn't want the program back on track since she is an owner with a financial stake in the hospital.

Isn't Meredith head of General Surgery? She took off to MN and left them having to pick up the slack (as did Amelia). I can't recall if she was head of the residency program when she took off to MN or if she gave that up to Richard beforehand. 

I have no interest in and would rather have off my screen such as Schmidt, Helms, Hot Asian Guy, Teddy and Owen.

This residency program problem could have been the perfect opportunity tl clear some of these people out! But nope, we'll be stuck with them until the end of the show.

• Love 4

The hospital broke when meredith had covid because she wasn’t there to lead them? Is that what Addison said? I wasn’t fully paying attention. Like.. when was the last time meredith even had scenes with someone that wasn’t Amelia, Maggie, Richard or Bailey? Who is she supposed to be leading?? 

Disappointed to see they got rid of the intern who kissed Bailey. He was slightly interesting but no instead let’s watch teddy and Owen fight for the umpteenth time.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Also Hate Levi.

He didn't bug me as much as usual this episode.  He's been insufferable, more so than usual lately, so that was a relief.  He did a kind thing by saying the prayer with Torvah, so at least he tried to help someone that day.

I'm still upset that they broke up Amelia and Linc.  They were fun and charming together...until they weren't.  Is Linc now supposed to be jealous of Jo's date?  Is that what the awkward drinks scene was about?

Teddy is still the worst.  My god, Teddy, you're a doctor!  Now is not the time to rush your kid into therapy.  Now would be a good time to do some reading and and learning, before rushing to act. 

• Love 7
On 5/6/2022 at 8:10 PM, CdrJanny said:

It might help if they cut his hair.

• LOL 2
On 5/6/2022 at 8:57 PM, Kristi800 said:

Please bring Addison back full time. She's the only one who can bring this show back with any kind of authority. I loved her cut through it no-nonsense. Telling Richard, the 30-hour shifts weren't fun; telling Richard and Meredith to get along because this is a workplace...

THIS. Show’s title be damned, send Meredith TF to Minnesota and bring Addison back permanently! The show would improve considerably (not that it has anywhere to go but up at this point). Meredith has turned into such an annoying drip I’d be happy to see her go.

14 hours ago, Shellie said:

When I was a kid in the 1960s growing up in an area with lots of vacant lots (dirt, rocks, weeds), I used to put on my snow boots all months of the year and go outside and pretend I was Will Robinson on some dry, barren planet.  Not because I necessarily wanted to be a boy or thought I was a boy, but because Will Robinson got all the best activity in Lost In Space.

That's what I think of when I see Leo.

I was a kid then too and Lost in Space was my favorite show.

As for Winston’s dumbass brother: it irritated the hell out of me when he was telling Winston that he HAD to help him because they’re family. No, he damn well doesn’t HAVE TO. I guess I read too many advice columns, because I’m so sick of all the people who think they’re entitled to someone else’s money (or time) because they’re related. This guy did something incredibly stupid. The last thing Winston should do is enable him. Let him suffer the consequences of his own damn actions. And if $10,000 was his entire life savings, he’s not the businessman he pretends to be.

• Love 5

I don’t get what lincs end game is with jo? It’s obvious he still loves Amelia. Poor jo is the one who caught feelings but was wise enough to end it and try move on. I feel like he’s just going to make a big dramatic declaration by the finale to Jo, get her to break up with the cute phd guy and then of course as soon as they’re relatively happy Amelia will realise she loves Linc again and he’ll drop Jo in a second leaving her heartbroken.

The only two characters I like on this car crash are Linc and Jo. I don’t even want them together I’d prefer if they got together and then realised like Izzie and George did that they prefer being friends. 

• Love 2