Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Into the Woods

• Start Topic

Landon finds his groove in limbo, he is faced with yet another surprise. Hope does some deep soul searching. As Ethan continues to struggle and Lizzie steps in to help. MG finally divulges a long-kept secret. Meanwhile, Alaric debates putting into action a precarious plan.

Airdate: May 5, 2022

Hope bores me. Hope and Landon bore me. Lizzie and MG have more chemistry than Hope and Landon ever had. Hope hadn't even known Landon that long for her to be so attached and in love with him. Where as Lizzie and MG have known each other for years and are more interesting and I'd rather watch them. What are they going to do with Landon anyways, limbo land is getting tiring.

• Love 2

I feel bad because I keep forgetting that this show is even on, that's how dull things have gotten. Its not even bad, its just not all that interesting at this point. Hope and Landon's lack of chemistry is almost fascinating, I like both characters and the actors are strong, but they somehow have negative chemistry, like the second they start talking about each other a black hole is formed to suck out my engagement.