Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

I think she's stuck with that. Luckily, she can insist on being called a non-ridiculous name within a few years.

north-west-kim-kardashian-gallery-20-ffn

That poor baby! Just learned to walk and now being forced to wear boots that weigh more than she does. SMDH.

Untied shoes and the pants aren't even leather. Cheap!

I actually think the leather skirt is very cute, but my problem is the whole outfit. Maybe a baby wearing a shirt with a skull rubs me the wrong and then combined with the leather leggings AND the skirt. And everytime I see those clunky boots I keep wishing that poor kid had comfy shoes on. 

• Love 2

Found on clearance tables wherever Kardashian Kids Krap is sold...

You aren't kidding. I decided to see where this krap is sold, and Google says Babies R Us. http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=33589946 It's all pretty bland looking and a lot is on clearance. The party line is it's inspired by P, but I don't see Kourtney putting P in any of it. And, in the fine Kardashian tradition, only girls matter so there's not any boys stuff in this Kids Kollection. 

The both are dressed terrible. That's what they dressed North in, to fly? I think Kanye wanted a boy and Kim just can't tell him no. She has to wear his "vision" like how he handled the dresses in the wedding episode and she has no backbone anymore.

• Love 2

Well, I'll say one thing for her; she doesn't disappoint. Just when I think the clothes can't get any worse she shows up in something like this. I'm sure that poor baby is going to be really comfy on the flight home. Kim doesn't give two fucks about that child. Dear God, please do something to prevent her from ever getting pregnant again and ruining another child's life.

• Love 5

There can't be a bra under that top, what is holding her boobs up?

There's been a few recent disaster outfits where it looked like she wasnt wearing a bra. I dont think she cares if her boobs sag as long as they are on display.

• Love 1

She really has no clue about babies, does she? Where was their damn nanny?

What blows my mind is there was no evidence of a diaper bag. Who goes ANYWHERE with a toddler without a diaper bag? With little babies you can get by with sticking a couple of diapers and a bottle in your purse, but a toddler? Toys, snacks, bottles, sippy cups, diapers, extra clothes, Wet Ones, etc., etc. So unless they had the nanny waiting in the wings with the diaper bag, they really don't have the first clue about raising a child. Not the first clue.

There's been a few recent disaster outfits where it looked like she wasnt wearing a bra. I dont think she cares if her boobs sag as long as they are on display.

Tits like hers need specially made industrial strength bras. She has to go to the bra whisperer. No off the rack lacy, sexy contraption can give those teats the support they need.

• Love 2

What blows my mind is there was no evidence of a diaper bag. Who goes ANYWHERE with a toddler without a diaper bag? With little babies you can get by with sticking a couple of diapers and a bottle in your purse, but a toddler? Toys, snacks, bottles, sippy cups, diapers, extra clothes, Wet Ones, etc., etc. So unless they had the nanny waiting in the wings with the diaper bag, they really don't have the first clue about raising a child. Not the first clue.

You think she allows the kid snacks? I bet her schedule is very regimented. She probably pees/poops on schedule also.  

Can't wait for a nipple to pop out of one of those holes. 

The fucking sleeves!!! Does every designer think women have abnormally long arms? And the pointy manicure? UGH!!

I would give ANYTHING to be a fly on the wall when Bey and Jay see pics of these outfits that she wears. I can imagine them laughing until the tears roll down their faces.

• Love 1

Kim used too much bleach on that outfit. It ate right through!  Why is North now dressed like Fonzie?  Or she is in a toddler production of Grease?  

I hear North, mature baby that she is,  got five episode on "Sons of Anarchy", and that she becomes a full patch member by the third episode.  

• Love 5

So Kim is wearing pink & blue & the baby is wearing black leather with chains. Okkkay, that makes sense. I like the little motorcycle jacket, but the poor kid is in those boots again.

I'm sure that Kim & Kanye don't go anywhere without an assistant in tow, Kim doesn't have a purse on her either, but I'm sure she has one. The assistant(s) are just never photographed & are probably standing off to the side holding everything.

• Love 2

I figure at this point, North has no idea what she's wearing. Kim and Kanye can say whatever they want, but a one year old doesn't have her own fashion sense/taste yet. I like the leather jacket, but I don't like it for a child. Not a one year old or a five year old, except maybe for Halloween. I get creeped out by little kids being dressed up like adults, by adults. I keep thinking of Jon Benet Ramsey, even though that's the total opposite of North's "look." That's not to say she has to be in pinks and reds and whites and ruffles and lace and bows, but she's a one year old girl for fuck's sake.

In my mind, kids should be dressed for comfort, moveability, and to get dirty. Seriously, they crawl around, play and just basically make a mess, especially when they're toddlers. My real problem with North's get-up - the skirt and leggings - is that when you add a diaper into the mix (and I'm assuming she's still in diapers and isn't a toilet-trained prodigy), well, holy mother of god that's a lot of stuff around her waist confining her. I don't have kids, so I may be way off base on that, but that was my first thought when I looked at her. I mean really, it doesn't seem like they're dressing her for her own comfort or ease of walking at all.

And then add in the Yeezus shirt and the tricked out leather jacket . . . It just feels like she's another way to make a fashion statement. They do fine on their own with their "statements," between his moobs and her disaster du jour; why must they do this to their child?

• Love 5

So Kim is wearing pink & blue & the baby is wearing black leather with chains. Okkkay, that makes sense. I like the little motorcycle jacket, but the poor kid is in those boots again.

I'm sure that Kim & Kanye don't go anywhere without an assistant in tow, Kim doesn't have a purse on her either, but I'm sure she has one. The assistant(s) are just never photographed & are probably standing off to the side holding everything.

But she does carry her own phone. To take those neverending "selfies." 

• Love 1

In my mind, kids should be dressed for comfort, moveability, and to get dirty. Seriously, they crawl around, play and just basically make a mess, especially when they're toddlers. My real problem with North's get-up - the skirt and leggings - is that when you add a diaper into the mix (and I'm assuming she's still in diapers and isn't a toilet-trained prodigy), well, holy mother of god that's a lot of stuff around her waist confining her. I don't have kids, so I may be way off base on that, but that was my first thought when I looked at her. I mean really, it doesn't seem like they're dressing her for her own comfort or ease of walking at all.

YES exactly.  When I comment on the clothes North is wearing its not because I think little girls should be in pink ruffles, its about how a baby should be dressed for comfort.  My idea of comfort for a 1 year old sure isnt bulky boots and tight leather leggings.  However if we are going to talk about the appearance of the clothes I think a baby wearing  a sheer lace dressis outrageous.  Does anyone think this is a normal look for a BABY?

north-west-lace-kim-kardashian.jpg

Kim clearly wants her to be her "mini me" but I dont even think Kim realizes how trashy she dresses

• Love 1

YES exactly.  When I comment on the clothes North is wearing its not because I think little girls should be in pink ruffles, its about how a baby should be dressed for comfort.  My idea of comfort for a 1 year old sure isnt bulky boots and tight leather leggings.  However if we are going to talk about the appearance of the clothes I think a baby wearing  a sheer lace dressis outrageous.  Does anyone think this is a normal look for a BABY?

north-west-lace-kim-kardashian.jpg

Kim clearly wants her to be her "mini me" but I dont even think Kim realizes how trashy she dresses

North's expression in so many of these pics remind me of Hattie Mc Daniel's expressions in Gone With The Wind. Mammy had a way of looking at Rhett and Scarlett that said everything but without words.

I hate the lace get-up too. It's hideous on Kim anyway, but putting a see-through lace outfit on your toddler girl screams wrong to me on so many (not just feminist) levels. Again, there's the ick factor of seeing any kid dressed up in a mature way, but there's the hint of things to come: sexualizing your own daughter. And it's especially glaring because she's dressed to match her mother who does dress to sexualize herself.

And though I think she has crap taste in clothes these days, it's Kim's choice to objectify herself. But I loathe her even more for starting her own child down that path. But then I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, given how Kim's own mother would whore her own daughter out for the right price. I truly feel sorry for this little girl. She can't help what she was born into.

• Love 5

I hate the lace get-up too. It's hideous on Kim anyway, but putting a see-through lace outfit on your toddler girl screams wrong to me on so many (not just feminist) levels. Again, there's the ick factor of seeing any kid dressed up in a mature way, but there's the hint of things to come: sexualizing your own daughter. And it's especially glaring because she's dressed to match her mother who does dress to sexualize herself.

And though I think she has crap taste in clothes these days, it's Kim's choice to objectify herself. But I loathe her even more for starting her own child down that path. But then I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, given how Kim's own mother would whore her own daughter out for the right price. I truly feel sorry for this little girl. She can't help what she was born into.

Kim was reluctant to strip naked for Playboy but Hef insisted. Kim asked Kris to try and work a deal but Kris was on Hef's side and almost ripped her clothing off and pushed her out there. Of course once they covered her in pearl necklaces and said it was just like Marilyn, Kim was more than happy to spread them. Kim is so like her mom, I fear for North.

North looks confused to me.   From pictures, I would assume she is the type of child who stays back and watches and thinks.  She probably is trying to take in and process all the stimulus around her.  My daughter was that way.  She always looked worried.  

That lace baby dress doesn't even look well made or fitted.  It looks like it was just thrown together at the last minute.  I just don't get the mini-me thing.

• Love 1

It's true that baby North West has a very expressive face, as do many children and adults, but I do not at all understand the connection with Hattie McDaniel's "Mammy" role in Gone with the Wind.

Mammy usually had this look of disapproval. A look that said, "I already know that you're up to somethin' and I ain't gonna like it one bit."

Hey guys.. Lets move on.

A mammy is a Southern United States archetype for a black woman who, often enslaved, worked for a white family nursing the family's children.[2] The word "mammie" is a variant on the word "mother", and means "mommy" in Dutch. The term is rarely used in contemporary times and is generally considered an ethnic slur in the United States yet in the American South it still remains (along with "Aunt" and "Uncle") a term indicating affection and respect.[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammy_archetype

It's true that baby North West has a very expressive face, as do many children and adults, but I do not at all understand the connection with Hattie McDaniel's "Mammy" role in Gone with the Wind.

Not so much the role she played, but her expressions when she saw or heard Scarlett or Rhett acting the fool, that kind of can you believe this shit, with a furrowed brow and worried eyes look.

I don't know how to insert a picture but there's tons of them on the internet that you can see.

• Love 2

I don't know if I should be posting this here or in the Kim thread, but since the pics are here....

Forget the lace, the holes, the bare mid-drift.  WHAT'S WITH THE CAMEL TOE!!!!!  Okay, maybe it's an illusion of camel toe, because of the seam and because the pants are high waisted and tight they....oh for fuck's sake, it doesn't matter.  What's with the camel toe???

Oh, and Save North.

• Love 3

Surely they changed North once they boarded and the photographers were gone.

The problem with that is some flight attendant or somesuch would spill to the media that North was dressed like some uncool one years old baby,  and that's bad for the image.

So far, poor little bug has been the littlest goth kid on South Park,    a child condemned to grow up before her time in Miss Kitty's social house, and the Fonz (Ayyyyy!) or possibly Danny Terrio,  all against her will.    Her expressions are priceless:   Who are these fucking people, and do they know how bad diaper rash feels after developing in an airtight pleather environment?      Yeezuz, my ass.   Get me some damn cotton and sneakers.

• Love 2

That poor child. :( What I don't understand is North' s sort of preternatural calm and Zen. She's so very compliant and agreeable, isn't she? We've all been to restaurants or movies, etc, where sensory overload and fatigue, for example, conspire to make babies and toddlers melt down.

I have a baby niece, and there have been times where she's acted up in public. My brother and sister in law have the magic touch, and even I have instincts about how to calm her or change the focus. But I never see either Kim or Kanye seem in sync with North. Yet, North complies?

I'm perplexed. I was actually happy when Kanye first announced his baby would be protected, that she wasn't "America's baby." What happened? Now, North is an accessory and a magnet for the paps. Oh my sweet Jesus, I have lost patience with disgusting, selfish, harmful parents.

• Love 2

My own Darwin theory of babies.

You ever notice when a kid is crying and a stranger says "may I help?" the kid shuts right up?   Or you send your little hellion off to school and the teacher sends back a note "What an angel.   A true joy to have in class.  So quiet and respectful?"    

It's because kids don't want to die.   They trust that their parents won't kill them.   Strangers not so much so they behave.    

Here, Kim and Kanye are strangers.   So North is just behaving and going along in order to survive long enough to get back to the nanny and comfortable clothes.

No I don't think those morons will kill their child.   But North is 1, she  doesn't know that.

• Love 4