Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

*Kim whips out her phone* "North, you're doing great sweetie"!

After all Northie, mommy posed naked too!!! We’ll cover you up with a few strands of pearls, it’s almost like wearing a bikini!!  Mommy’s so proud!!!!

• LOL 3

North West’s “Boyfriend” and the Logical Endpoint of Reality As We Know It

The broader horror of this moment, though, has nothing to do with Caiden. It’s the realization that we’re staring down decades of gossip reports about Kimye’s children. It was inevitable that these kids and their boyfriends and girlfriends would become newsworthy - and maybe have a television show of their own, eventually - but, boy, it seemed like the culture had a few more years. Surely there’s a German word for having to expend attention on things prematurely - like the feeling when the Mariah Carey Lobby foists Christmas music on the American public in early October.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/north-west-boyfriend-caiden-instagram?inline

Edited by suomi
typo
54 minutes ago, Marley said:

That Caiden kid bugs me. Kids giving gifts can be cute but all his pics are not and make an 8 yr old look like a total douchebag.

Yes! Same here. I love kids but this one makes me cringe. I noticed he posted a pic 3 days ago where he's posing in front of Tiffany & Co. with the caption "its the thought that counts". I don't know what to make of that but he's fucking annoying.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

$

Reptilian twosome: West's five-year-old princess (R) with wife Kim Kardashian was all dolled up in silvery eye shadow and a snakeskin outfit alongside a similarly-clad gal pal

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/24/7936352715037980266/1024x576_MP4_7936352715037980266.mp4

Who's daughter is that with North? It's not Larissa Pippen's daughter, does the rapper who's son who bought North the Tiffany jewelery for Christmas have a daughter? 

Because this little girl has been at these Sunday concerts, I won't call them services because I've yet to see them show anyone preaching. It's been more like just a hangout with a choir, and some person doing some sort of spoken word poetry.

Also you don't necessarily need an actual church, meaning the building to have church services. 

I need that chior to put out an album though because they sound amazing! I wonder what chior they are or if they are just a group of singers who were put together for the chior.

If the world ever needs a lesson in the societal sexualization of girls, starting as infants, one look no further than the case of North West.  Starting with that lace outfit that matched mommy as a baby.  The makeup.  The clothes.  The dancing.  The "boyfriend." 

This poor child is a walking example of everything you shouldn't be doing.  

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

If the world ever needs a lesson in the societal sexualization of girls, starting as infants, one look no further than the case of North West.  Starting with that lace outfit that matched mommy as a baby.  The makeup.  The clothes.  The dancing.  The "boyfriend." 

I agree. It's sick and sad, and the worst thing is with all of North's jealousy and adjustment issues, she's probably willing to go along with anything Mommy wants because it means more attention. 

5 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

When I heard she was going to do a video with Jojo Siwa, I realized that North dresses older than Jojo. That's sad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

She has about as much rhythm as her mother. And the adults aren’t even looking at her.

And  those shoes are a couple sizes too big. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

She was doomed from birth, sadly.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't even know these people and my heart is so sad for North.  All the money in the world and she's being trained to believe her value is in makeup, clothing and making duck faces for the camera.  There is absolutely no reason any Kardashian/Jenner children need to be seen on Instagram, YouTube or in videos.  I hope North's life turns out alright and she doesn't end up a child star statistic.  I also hope a chaperone is with her at all times.  Lots of inappropriate things happen to children working in Hollywood.  

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, beagletime said:

I don't even know these people and my heart is so sad for North.  All the money in the world and she's being trained to believe her value is in makeup, clothing and making duck faces for the camera.  There is absolutely no reason any Kardashian/Jenner children need to be seen on Instagram, YouTube or in videos.  I hope North's life turns out alright and she doesn't end up a child star statistic.  I also hope a chaperone is with her at all times.  Lots of inappropriate things happen to children working in Hollywood.  

And lots of times the parents are right there... to quote Kri$ Jenner “You’re doing fine sweetie!!”

The Neverland documentary is a orime example.

And to quote North’s daddy discussing Tyga and Kylie “He was smart to get in there early” 

• Love 6

Kim Kardashian's daughter North West dresses up in cute rainbow outfit as she films music video with JoJo Siwa... in THAT car Justin Bieber wanted to 'burn'

Excerpt:

Kim Kardashian tweeted her daughter North West was 'obsessed' with JoJo Siwa.

And a month later, the precocious five-year-old was getting ready to shoot a music video with the Dance Moms star, 15, as they were spotted filming on Thursday.

The reality star, 37, guided her baby girl - dressed in an adorable rainbow ensemble - to JoJo's car on set - the same custom BMW that Justin Beiber once said to 'burn'.

$

$

$

$

$

$

Edited by vast wasteland
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay I won't lie, North looks strange dressed in all that color.  Not to mention, miserable.

The first of many miserable pictures we’ll see. 

And  what’s with the storm trooper boots all the time. At least get her some that fit. 

• Love 2

North reminds me of all those miserable children on Toddlers and Tiaras being dragged around by their deluded stage mothers. 

I think North genuinely likes JoJo and was excited to meet her, but when it turns into a stage production complete with cameras, direction and re-takes, the thrill wears off pretty quickly. North isn't a kid, she's a performer. She doesn't enjoy it, but she goes along otherwise Mommy will find a new show pony.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

North reminds me of all those miserable children on Toddlers and Tiaras being dragged around by their deluded stage mothers. 

I think North genuinely likes JoJo and was excited to meet her, but when it turns into a stage production complete with cameras, direction and re-takes, the thrill wears off pretty quickly. North isn't a kid, she's a performer. She doesn't enjoy it, but she goes along otherwise Mommy will find a new show pony.

I don't think North is even old enough to put that together.  She goes along with it because it is all she's ever known.  She likes JoJo with a BoBo, and suddenly she's in a video.  She likes LOL dolls and suddenly she's in a fashion show. 

She's a living and walking example of the phrase "just give the kid the box," Kardashian style.  Just get the kid a new JoJo bow that she'll never be allowed to wear.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay I won't lie, North looks strange dressed in all that color.  Not to mention, miserable.

She looks really uncomfortable, & I bet that fake hair weighs a ton.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

The video North shot with Jojo is up on her YT channel. Its 6 minutes of harmless fun of the two of them doing things any 5 year old would love. But OMG Jojo is unbearably annoying. Her house looks like a unicorn threw up rainbows all over it and I'm pretty sure North may have lost some hearing after enduring all her shouting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The video North shot with Jojo is up on her YT channel. Its 6 minutes of harmless fun of the two of them doing things any 5 year old would love. But OMG Jojo is unbearably annoying. Her house looks like a unicorn threw up rainbows all over it and I'm pretty sure North may have lost some hearing after enduring all her shouting.

I feel so sorry for North. Every moment of her life is all about the cameras. Poor little rich girl, indeed.

As for that Jojo, at least now she has a in with the Wests so maybe she'll get Kanye to produce her inevitable early-20s "I'm not a little girl anymore, and to prove it, my music is going to go urban for one record" album. Her breakdown looks like it is likely to be an epic one, sorry to say.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I think this is the first we're seeing of North actually liking a sibling? Very cute how she's holding Chi's hand. Sidenote I'm already annoyed at the idea of Kim dressing the two of them in matching clothes ugh

Can’t stand the “Northie” nickname.

Ranks right up there with “Baby True”

Ugh.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can’t stand the “Northie” nickname.

Ranks right up there with “Baby True”

Ugh.

I agree - Nori was better, but Kim probably put a stop to that when she realized it was another name for seaweed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Notice how both kids completely ignore Kim, as usual. It's like she's just some random person who flits in and out of their lives.

Well she is! They’re raised by nannies and from time to time Kim pops up with her phone for a photo op. 

• Love 7

Maybe Chi is being raised by nannies but North certainly isn't. North is the child that tags along with Kim and Kanye either with them together or individually. North is the one Kim takes with her to spend time with her during photoshoots and on trips to different countries. If she ignores her its because she's being raised to be a spoiled brat who does whatever she wants IMO.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Maybe Chi is being raised by nannies but North certainly isn't. North is the child that tags along with Kim and Kanye either with them together or individually. North is the one Kim takes with her to spend time with her during photoshoots and on trips to different countries. If she ignores her its because she's being raised to be a spoiled brat who does whatever she wants IMO.

North is to Kim as Kim has always been to Kris - a reflection, an accessory, nothing more than narcissistic supply. Saint, Chi and baby #4 have a better chance of escaping the same fate - unless Chi takes North’s place eventually. Sad stuff.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I hate both nicknames. They should have given her a decent name to begin with.

I think Kanye started the Nori thing, Didn’t he give Kim the necklace with that name?  Was it one of the things that was stolen?

Kim has started calling Saint “Sainty” which sounds ridiculous. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

North is to Kim as Kim has always been to Kris - a reflection, an accessory, nothing more than narcissistic supply. Saint, Chi and baby #4 have a better chance of escaping the same fate - unless Chi takes North’s place eventually. Sad stuff.

Now that Kim will be in SF so much, the new baby is going to have even less time with him. Unless she takes him with her (and a nanny) which I’m sure will go over well with the ladies who are working with her. 

Most likely this kid will be the Rob of the family. I see socks in his future. 

• LOL 2
54 minutes ago, nexxie said:

If this kid isn’t a nightmare already, it won’t be long.

What hairstyle is that? Two braids hanging over her forehead onto her face? How annoying is that ? 

A whole bag of goldfish crackers?  Kim certainly loves to use food to bribe her. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Kim needs to needs to be mindful of how often they're straightening North's hair and pulling back into ponytails constantly. In the above picture it already looks like she's got a receding hairline, and she should have a lot more baby hairs than that. She gonna mess around and have that baby bald headed before she's a preteen. It's not that hard for her to put a hairstylist on the payroll who is knowledgeable in biracial children's hair.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kim needs to needs to be mindful of how often they're straightening North's hair and pulling back into ponytails constantly. In the above picture it already looks like she's got a receding hairline, and she should have a lot more baby hairs than that. She gonna mess around and have that baby bald headed before she's a preteen. It's not that hard for her to put a hairstylist on the payroll who is knowledgeable in biracial children's hair.

North will be in wigs before her first period hits. In their world, that’s okay. They all wear wigs.

On 4/28/2019 at 7:45 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I've noticed that too. Her hairline is already thinning in spots, to say nothing of all the damage constant flat-ironing is going to cause. North has such beautiful curls, I don't know why they're straightening to begin with. 

• Love 5
(edited)

It continues to fascinate and repel - they reject their own ethnic feautures and natural beauty by creating and chasing a pseudo WASP ideal using makeup, wigs and plastic surgery.

They fetish-ize black men while constantly demonstrating that they are unhappy with their children's natural physical characteristics.

Black is great in bed but everywhere else not so much? How do people's minds becone so shallow and twisted? SMH.

Edited by suomi
another damn typo, jeez
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, suomi said:

Black is great in bed but everywhere else not so much? How do people's minds becone so shallow and twisted? SMH.

I believe Childish Gambino said it best: This is America.

Sigh.

(edited)

As a naturally curly haired person - and I don't mean wavy, I mean CURLY, I'm really bothered by Kim's approach to North's hair.  Okay, I'm actually bothered by her approach to a lot of things regarding North, but I find this one especially upsetting because there really are psychological factors that girls have to face when they have curly hair that Kim clearly knows nothing about, or hasn't paid attention to, or she simply doesn't care about the message she is sending her daughter about her own looks.  At 5.   

Kim's approach seems to be - my kid, I'll do with her hair what I want.  And it also seems to be - you can curl hair, you can straighten hair, who cares.  And she says that from the standpoint of a person who has this gorgeous straight hair.  I think we can all agree - the K's were blessed with stunning locks.  

However - when you grow up as a curly haired kid in a straight hair world, it's just so different.  There's so much you can't really do on a day to day basis, with ease.  I mean, hell, you can't even brush your hair once it's dry lol.  And it becomes a "thing" really early on.  Dove did a whole campaign about it - did Kim miss that?    Young kids say they HATE their curly hair. They wish it was straight.  They don't like looking different.  Hair is tied so much to "beauty" and they think it makes them not beautiful.  It really can be this really big deal for girls on how they view themselves. 

My daughter is about North's age.  She has gorgeous straight blonde hair with just a bit of wave.  The other day she asked me if my hair was always curly, and I explained to her how hair changes for women at different stages in life.  I said I started curly, then it straighted a bit, then really curled up as I hit 10/11/12 years old.  She asked if that would happen to her hair.  I told her I had no way of knowing that.  She paused and said "I hope it doesn't.  I like my hair being smooth, curly hair isn't smooth.  I don't think I want curly hair."  I have no idea where it that came from, but fuck, if that's not a perfect example of how so many kids feel about curly hair I don't know what is.  The conversation continued from there but I won't bore you with details the "all hair is beautiful and helps make each person unique" talk I then launched into.

Rant over.  But if you wonder what I'm talking about, go look up Dove's curly hair campaign.  It's kind of brilliant and heartbreaking all at once.  I bet if somebody asked North those questions, it might be an eye opener for Kim and what she's doing. 

Okay, clearly this is a bigger deal to me than I realized....I'm going to go cool off and fluff my frizzy curls and continue on with my day.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9

I was going to rant about North's hair being straight again after seeing the Disney pics from yesterday, but then Kim posted this..now that is CUTE. I hope this is a sign she's getting along better with Saint

kim-disney3-480w.jpg

• Love 4
On 5/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

if you wonder what I'm talking about, go look up Dove's curly hair campaign.  It's kind of brilliant and heartbreaking all at once. 

It made me cry 😢

• Love 1
On 5/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

As a naturally curly haired person - and I don't mean wavy, I mean CURLY, I'm really bothered by Kim's approach to North's hair.  Okay, I'm actually bothered by her approach to a lot of things regarding North, but I find this one especially upsetting because there really are psychological factors that girls have to face when they have curly hair that Kim clearly knows nothing about, or hasn't paid attention to, or she simply doesn't care about the message she is sending her daughter about her own looks.  At 5.   

Kim's approach seems to be - my kid, I'll do with her hair what I want.  And it also seems to be - you can curl hair, you can straighten hair, who cares.  And she says that from the standpoint of a person who has this gorgeous straight hair.  I think we can all agree - the K's were blessed with stunning locks.  

However - when you grow up as a curly haired kid in a straight hair world, it's just so different.  There's so much you can't really do on a day to day basis, with ease.  I mean, hell, you can't even brush your hair once it's dry lol.  And it becomes a "thing" really early on.  Dove did a whole campaign about it - did Kim miss that?    Young kids say they HATE their curly hair. They wish it was straight.  They don't like looking different.  Hair is tied so much to "beauty" and they think it makes them not beautiful.  It really can be this really big deal for girls on how they view themselves. 

My daughter is about North's age.  She has gorgeous straight blonde hair with just a bit of wave.  The other day she asked me if my hair was always curly, and I explained to her how hair changes for women at different stages in life.  I said I started curly, then it straighted a bit, then really curled up as I hit 10/11/12 years old.  She asked if that would happen to her hair.  I told her I had no way of knowing that.  She paused and said "I hope it doesn't.  I like my hair being smooth, curly hair isn't smooth.  I don't think I want curly hair."  I have no idea where it that came from, but fuck, if that's not a perfect example of how so many kids feel about curly hair I don't know what is.  The conversation continued from there but I won't bore you with details the "all hair is beautiful and helps make each person unique" talk I then launched into.

Rant over.  But if you wonder what I'm talking about, go look up Dove's curly hair campaign.  It's kind of brilliant and heartbreaking all at once.  I bet if somebody asked North those questions, it might be an eye opener for Kim and what she's doing. 

Okay, clearly this is a bigger deal to me than I realized....I'm going to go cool off and fluff my frizzy curls and continue on with my day.  

You think Kim hears anything North says? 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I was going to rant about North's hair being straight again after seeing the Disney pics from yesterday, but then Kim posted this..now that is CUTE. I hope this is a sign she's getting along better with Saint

kim-disney3-480w.jpg

Getting along better..... or planning to shove him into that water up ahead. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1