Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

So much for not pimping out the baby. 

http://www.toofab.com/2014/08/13/north-west-modeling-cr-fashion-book-photo/

Kim probably pierced her ears specifically for this shoot and the free earrings. 

I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case. Depending on when this shoot happened, North had pierced ears a couple of months ago because I remember the whole Twitter meltdown when it was first noticed. I have no problem with her ears being pierced but I do have a problem with how these people have no freaking shame. I wonder how much this child will be pushed into things like this.  Kim will probably have her modeling regularly while she's still in diapers.  I hope they let the poor kid actually enjoy her childhood as she gets older.

• Love 1

So much for not having her picture all over the press. Kanye has proven himself a bigger ass and phony than Kim. He's not going to allow his daughter to be used in the press, he's going to protect her privacy. What's the difference between this and having her on the show? NADA. Nothing. He's sold his daughter out. He thinks he controlling things because they're getting a paycheck for her. Pimpmama has gotten hold of his balls and locked them up with Bruce's. Next step is shaving his Adam's apple and growing out his hair.

Good grief! They have sold the baby out.  I think she's a cute baby. I don't even mind her name. This is too much.  I just want to put that baby in some cute print

sundresses and little sandals. Can't they just enjoy their baby? I usually stick up for Kim, she's an adult to each their own. I don't know why she is so enamored with Kanye and does what he wants.  

I am liking Kims dress and sandals. Why doesn't North have on socks or something? I am sure here little feet are cold, but I know babies don't like to keep socks or shoes on so I'll let that pass.

Edited by carolinagirl81

Yuck. The cycle continues.

Too bad she didn't pop it in her mouth and swallow it. I'd love to see Kim crying about having to pick thru her diaper to find a ring.

I'm kind of baffled as to why Kim is dressing North in such a drab unisex way. Its not the colors so much, there's a ton of cute stuff in neutral, grays, oatmeal etc. It's the clothing itself is dowdy, nonsescript looking. Kourtney doesn't have P dressed up all the time, but she wears cute sundresses and other outfits. I kind of suspect Kim doesn't want to share the spot light with North. She lets her wear the flashy diamonds in order to let everyone see the expensive crap her buddies are sendng and so they know the kid is a girl, but no clothing that might be better received than what she herself is wearing. 

I hope it backfires on Kim and when she is old enough to wear cute girlie shit, she refuses and does a Chastity Bono.

• Love 2

Too bad she didn't pop it in her mouth and swallow it. I'd love to see Kim crying about having to pick thru her diaper to find a ring.

I'm kind of baffled as to why Kim is dressing North in such a drab unisex way. Its not the colors so much, there's a ton of cute stuff in neutral, grays, oatmeal etc. It's the clothing itself is dowdy, nonsescript looking. Kourtney doesn't have P dressed up all the time, but she wears cute sundresses and other outfits. I kind of suspect Kim doesn't want to share the spot light with North. She lets her wear the flashy diamonds in order to let everyone see the expensive crap her buddies are sendng and so they know the kid is a girl, but no clothing that might be better received than what she herself is wearing. 

I hope it backfires on Kim and when she is old enough to wear cute girlie shit, she refuses and does a Chastity Bono.

I kinda think she's doing it to emulate Angelina Jolie. Little Shiloh deemed herself a boy at like 3 years old, wears her brother's hand me downs, and is going with it. Angie has her girly girls in her other daughters and is letting Shiloh do her thing. Meanwhile we have Kim claiming North doesn't like colors and going out of her way to dress her like a little boy in the drabbest clothing possible. It's like clothing for your manic depressive baby. I can totally picture Kim sitting there telling people she's just like Angie, letting her daughter be her own person, blah blah, blah. Cuz, yeah, a 1 year old just hates color. The new little boy hair style would fit this too. 

• Love 1

Yet supposedly all these famous designers sent her fab clothing for North. I saw a cute Stella. Mc Cartney thing that was brightly colored. All Kim is doing with that stuff is cataloging it and saving it for North. What the fuck will the kid think when she sees all this nice stuff and yet all her pics have her wearing prisoner of war outfits and copies of daddy's hoodies and flight jackets?

• Love 1

They dress North as if she has older brothers and they can't afford new clothes for a girl.  The few dresses I've seen North in look like baby Cinderella sweeping the hearth clothes.  They've got to have some Kardashian Kids around.  That line has bright colors. 

• Love 2

This was the one photo in the gallery that I found disturbing. What exactly were Kim and Kanye trying to convey with this?

ce58d52872b011e393b112096d51461e_8_galle

If I'm remembering correctly she posted that either on New Years Eve or New Years day with some comment about how it was such a great year for her.  I got the gist of what she was going for but I always thought let a young baby hold that ring was stupid.

If I'm remembering correctly she posted that either on New Years Eve or New Years day with some comment about how it was such a great year for her.  I got the gist of what she was going for but I always thought let a young baby hold that ring was stupid.

Yeah a great year, that little hand and the rest of that baby snagged her a nice fat diamond ring. I'll bet her prenup is rock solid that she keeps that stone. She had to give up the one Kris H gave her, this ones hers for life.

Latest of Kimmy and Nori.

BvA3OwWIUAABd-X.jpg

BvA3O1_CEAAhSzW.jpg

Yuck.

I am amused that the title of this thread contains both her first and last name - North West. That poor kid is never going to escape that abomination.

They dress North as if she has older brothers and they can't afford new clothes for a girl.  The few dresses I've seen North in look like baby Cinderella sweeping the hearth clothes.  They've got to have some Kardashian Kids around.  That line has bright colors.

Oh - but Princess Kanye insists North is dressed like a God(dess)!

I've never seen a picture of this little girl not looking worried.  Very sober kid.

That's because almost every picture we see of her was taken by the pappz. Every time this poor thing goes outside, there are hundreds of flashing lights in her face & strange people are yelling things at her. No wonder she looks worried.

• Love 1

Then maybe Mommy should take the paps off speed dial so her daughter can go out without major stress in her life.  Of course, then Mommy will go through attention withdrawal and freak out.

Edited by merylinkid
  • Love 6

I'm still trying to figure out what possible ambient temperature would warrant Kim to be wearing a tank top and sandals and North to be wearing a jacket and sweater. One of them had to be miserable (I can guess which one, given that it's summer in LA).

• Love 1

Look! North is smiling! It's a miracle! Kim is still dressing them alike, is she going to do that through the poor kid's life? I do like the little ripped jeans though.

• Love 1

I don't think they're dressed alike at all, other than the jean color. Per usual, Kim looks ultra feminine and North is dressed like a street thug. Who dresses a baby in a wifebeater, regardless of gender?

• Love 3

One look at those little ripped jeans and I thought "oh crap her father is dressing her now". Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

This is a great age for babies to be.  I hope between selfies and vacations Kim actually takes a little time and enjoys motherhood.

One look at those little ripped jeans and I thought "oh crap her father is dressing her now". Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

This is a great age for babies to be. I hope between selfies and vacations Kim actually takes a little time and enjoys motherhood.

Even Kim's skirt is shredded. Kanye just refuses to admit that look isn't happening. Other than Rhianna, who wears shit like that?. Though I guess Kim figures her ass has ripped open plenty of designer duds, why not start out with rips and tears and no one will know which was which. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Well, I did the whole ripped/shredded/holey jeans thing in college in 1988. But I took my inexpensive jeans and cut those holes myself. I soon grew out of that look, to my parents' joy. Kanye, you're not fashion forward at all. And Kimmy, it's just not you and never was, give it up.

I know not every parent is into ruffles and bows.  That being said, why is North always dressed like a boy?  This is a fun age when you can dress little ones in all kinds of cute things.  North is being dressed like a teen or adult.  Let her be a toddler!  I just don't think this is the way Kim would have dressed a baby girl.

• Love 1

I know not every parent is into ruffles and bows.  That being said, why is North always dressed like a boy?  This is a fun age when you can dress little ones in all kinds of cute things.  North is being dressed like a teen or adult.  Let her be a toddler!  I just don't think this is the way Kim would have dressed a baby girl.

I hope once North is old enough to pick out her one clothes (and I was doing doing so from kindergarten on), that she chooses frilly, girly, "unfashionable" clothes that Kanye hates. heh.

• Love 1

That would be awesome but I doubt this poor kid will ever have that level of autonomy. I predict Kreepy Kontrol-freak Kanye will still be picking out her clothes in adulthood, just like he does for her mother.

I'm genuinely curious from the clothes if he's one of those dads who's more than a little disappointed that his child came out with two X chromosomes. No doubt he was hoping for a little baby Yeezus to mold in his delusional image. Or if he has a baby Yeezus, maybe he gets an automatic promotion to 'God'? [snerk]

Edited by Stella MD
  • Love 1

That would be awesome but I doubt this poor kid will ever have that level of autonomy. I predict Kreepy Kontrol-freak Kanye will still be picking out her clothes in adulthood, just like he does for her mother.

I'm genuinely curious from the clothes if he's one of those dads who's more than a little disappointed that his child came out with two X chromosomes. No doubt he was hoping for a little baby Yeezus to mold in his delusional image. Or if he has a baby Yeezus, maybe he gets an automatic promotion to 'God'? [snerk]

For a guy who isn't around very much he's got a lot to say about what his kid wears. I'd tell him, if you're that interested in her wardrobe maybe you should be here to get her dressed. Otherwise I'll dress her any damn way I want.

But actually, I think her wardrobe is Kim's choice, I bet she thinks she's being cool and different. Kris must be having a fit since she dressed her kids very frou-frou.

I wonder if Kim ever puts her in those gorgeous little dresses all her designer friends sent her that she was bragging about on instagram?

Probably not that was just a piad gig for Kim from those desingers. She posted a picture of the high end baby clothes and BOOM freed advertising for the desingers. Kim has been doing that it seems all her life.

Probably not that was just a piad gig for Kim from those desingers. She posted a picture of the high end baby clothes and BOOM freed advertising for the desingers. Kim has been doing that it seems all her life.

None of that stuff will be worn. Kim photographed it and catalogued it and put it in storage for when she's older. They had her showing Kourtney and Khloe, who were rolling their eyes at her. I think it's the episode that they state calling her the code name Fancy Nancy.

What I've noticed is that Kim seems to be dressing North in outfits that "match" her own at the time. If she wears grey, black, or denim, that's what North is dressed in. That's what Kris did to her girls, all matchy matchy. Ugh. 

• Love 1

What does she have to smile about? Look at who her travel partners are. One of the most important things when flying is who I'm flying with. Can you imagine being trapped on a plane with those two?

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4

Seeing the airport picture makes me wonder how they are always dressed in layers. Southern California is hot.  Kim is always in jackets and layers.  I don't know which airport that picture is from but that poor baby must be hot.  

The picture is from LAX; it was 100 degrees at the time. Poor kid.

Kimmy seems to mostly show off her body, such that it is (even on layers her fake tits are on full display), and I think Kanye overdressed to hide his short, chunky body.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 1