Type keyword(s) to search

New Season 2014/2015

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Ugg. All these girls.

Amber & Gary-still screaming at eachother and Leah is no where in sight.

Maci & Ryan-still prefer calling each other names to any clear communication about anything. I mean, christ to the both of them! Bentley is 6 and you still don't have a drop off plan other than both of you sitting in giant trucks being pissy?

Caitlyn & Taylor. Oh that's going to end badly. And slowly.

Farrah. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Mental illness runs in that family.

• Love 2

Maci & Ryan-still prefer calling each other names to any clear communication about anything. I mean, christ to the both of them! Bentley is 6 and you still don't have a drop off plan other than both of you sitting in giant trucks being pissy?

i'm kinda curious as to all the details of the one failed drop-off we were showed.  Why was Ryan an hour late? What there no defined time planned beforehand? And why would you sit at a gas station hour if the grandparents are close enough to drop off? 

THINGS I NEED TO KNOW!!!   lol

• Love 1

I'm resting a sore shoulder for the past few days so I've been watching the marathon. I'm ready to pull my hair out from seeing the same commercials over and over again, but one thing that I'm looking forward to in this new season is not having to sit through the excessive amounts of baby talk and I wuv yuuuus and all that mush crap that the moms say to their kids every second. I think if I had to live in a house with Farrah, Debra and a baby I'd jump out a window.

• Love 2

I would have started an episode thread earlier but I thought the season wasn't starting until NEXT Monday. Anyway: moved the posts that were specifically about this episode to the episode thread: please carry on there!