Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Hit and Run

• Start Topic

The legs are at the top of the drawing and the turnip shape (circle-ish) at the bottom is where Kim's head is. It's from the episode where Jimmy steals Howard's car dressed as Howard. I don't think there's another shot of it.

2 hours ago, ripple596 said:

The legs are at the top of the drawing and the turnip shape (circle-ish) at the bottom is where Kim's head is. It's from the episode where Jimmy steals Howard's car dressed as Howard. I don't think there's another shot of it.

Which exact scene has the drawing?

The only scene of the condo in "Hit and Run" is at the 26 minute mark (if recorded on a DVR), as the camera starts panning towards the bedroom.  Before the camera gets to the bedroom, you can see the bookshelf.  But the drawing is cut off, and it's way too dark to see anything.

The tumblr picture is in better lighting, so I think that's from a daytime scene.

And at no point in "Hit And Run" do you see the window or curtains.  The tumblr picture has the window and curtains.

The problem I've had with most condo scenes in seasons 6 and 5 are that they are either at night, or very early morning.  Only a few daytime shots ("Rock And A Hard Place", "Bad Choice Road").

Then season 4 (I've only gone through the first 3 episodes) has one more obstacle:  Moving boxes everywhere, obstructing the view of the bookcase.

Edited by nuraman00
4 hours ago, nuraman00 said:

I've tried zooming in, but I really can't make much out of the drawing.

This is what it looks like zoomed in, and it doesn't look like much to me:

V922RxO.png

Looks to me like an overhead shot of a woman sitting on the ground, or maybe a bench.  

On 8/20/2022 at 10:49 AM, nuraman00 said:

I found a close up of the bookshelf in "Bad Choice Road".  Unfortunately, there's books in front of the alleged drawing.  So I can't really see what the drawing looks like.  I'll have to keep digging backwards, going to season 4 now, to find more condo scenes.

I have gone backwards through seasons 3 and 2, looking for condo scenes from which the tumblr image might have been taken from.

"Lantern" did have a bookshelf scene.  After Kim gets in her accident, and Francesca is helping her plan out how she can work remotely at her condo from now on, there is a scene with really good daytime lighting in the condo.

Unfortunately, the book shelf is all the way in the background.

This is also when Kim decides to reduce her workload, while injured, and have Relax-A-Thon 2003, aided by Blockbuster Videos.

In Season 2, while there were living room scenes when they were on the couch, the bookshelf was not in frame.

Season 1 is left.

For reference, so no one has to go back to the previous page, here is the tumblr image again.  I still haven't found a frame which shows drapes, and the bookshelf, in GOOD lighting.  Most shots in seasons 4-6 are in darkness, except as noted in earlier posts.

a41173421fb9a9c86bad19c3470799c0efb88dd3

Just popping in as someone just now catching the final season once it was available on Netflix and the JAVA JO'Z mention was amazing.

Tuco's "headquarters" (with the graffiti) is actually a lovely little coffee shop in the ABQ with wonderful pastries and excellent coffee.  Kim tells Cliff that the place they are meeting rivals Java Jo'z in quality.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1