Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: The Panic Attacks

• Start Topic

That last scene outside the therapist's office (and, yay, for any and all appearances of Beth Grant on my screen) was so beautiful, with Grace putting it together and realizing Frankie is the first person since her dad with whom she's felt safe, and she's terrified of losing her too.

Even though the Thelma & Louise suggestion had been in the trailer, I still laughed when it came up.  I laugh every time Grace says "Pass" to one of Frankie's plans - and usually so does Frankie.  I just love how fond those two are of each other, even though they can drive each other crazy.  This is one of my favorite TV friendships, and it's so enhanced by the off-screen relationship between the two actors.

I generally dislike Peter, but he made me laugh when he said he drank all the good scotch and now needs someone to drive him to Wendy's.  Great delivery.  I also laughed when Sol said he thought he was supposed to watch Tremors (which holds up), not Rounders.

• Like 1
  • Love 8