Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: The Bonida Bandidas

• Start Topic

"What part of 'whee-ooo-whee-ooo' don't you understand?"

I love their misadventure in Mexico so far, especially the wife calling Border Patrol and Frankie's plan to get them across.

I'm still not buying into this big win for Mallory, but I like that Brianna told her she can't work for her.  She can't have a boss, period, but certainly not her little sister (who is only slightly more qualified for the job than my cat, but the writers don't seem to grasp that).  And I love all the faces they both pulled at that doofus Dan.

I'm sure someone somewhere cares about Robert's community theatre career, but it's sure as shit not me.

• Love 5
(edited)

The LOL:
[STEVIE, PETER'S HOT BUT DIM BOYFRIEND] Don't worry, Robert. I'll keep an empty mind.

The ugly cry:
Robert forgetting the song lyrics but then Sol suggesting he do another song that results in a standing ovation. 
Still. Does this mean Robert is eventually headed to The Third Floor?

For a moment I thought the 2 guys in the other car were Cheech and Chong.
I wish they had been.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/1/2022 at 4:58 PM, shapeshifter said:

For a moment I thought the 2 guys in the other car were Cheech and Chong.
I wish they had been.

Did you catch how each half of both pairs got in the car with their polar opposite?  I felt like that was intentional.

And Bonida = Boniva.

• Love 2

Also I thought since they knew border patrol would be looking for 2 old ladies, that they would have dyed their hair & bought younger age inappropriate looking clothes, like tube tops & short skirts.

• LOL 2