Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Bird Brain

• Start Topic

Is it me or is Craig the only one who works around camp? He's hacking up firewood while the other guys are just sitting around. It must have been very difficult for Jodie to cross those ladder bridges with a double ear infection. I'm sure her balance is out of whack. But I wish she had been the one to go up the tower to look at the clues. Craig seemed so scattered. And Colton with his young eyes don't need no stinking binoculars. This show is proving that football players are not stupid.

• Love 2
(edited)

We had storms, so I  missed part of the instructions.  Was the entire team required to go to the tower each time?  I think they would have done better if she had stayed back and studied the puzzle while Craig looked, telling him what she needed him to look for to fill in the puzzle. 

At this point, can anyone catch up to Colton and Ray?  

Edited by bunnyface
team-time, not the same
  • Love 2

I think it was just bad strategy on the behalf of Craig's team with the tower. They just didn't quite get in any kind of organized movements while Colton and Ray focused and just banged it out while the other team ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. No plan. Mike even said afterwards that he should have stepped up and tried to focus the group but he just sat there blankly gazing at the trainwreck.

I think this show may have to dial it back a bit on the intensity/starkness of Camp Life in order to keep people more healthy... having so many medical DQs has really dampened the overall good vibes of the casting.

Still hate Moro's vocal stylings. It's all so oddly put-on. I hope they do do another season but with a different host. I can't imaging that the feedback could be good on how people feel about his role on the show. Funny they seem to have done a really good job casting but then they got the hosting position so wrong!

• Love 3

I've said it before that I would like to see this show come back but with regular contestants.  I know there is Survivor, but even though I still watch it, the show is starting to go "south" a bit.  Beyond The Edge wouldn't need to change the rules if they had non-celebrities.  Just keep the show the way it is but instead of playing for charity, they would be playing for themselves.  No backstabbing.  No alliances.  The one with the most money at the end wins!  There are a couple of things I'd tweak though and that would be if a contestant quits and rings the bell, they go home with no money, even if they had accumulated some.  As far as eliminations, the host of the show could announce that this particular challenge is an "eliminations round" and the lowest money earner would go home.  

• Love 1