Type keyword(s) to search

S23: Allison Holker

• Start Topic

What's the deal with her mouth tonight? It's like she lost a tooth and they put a temp in and she's super self conscious about it while smiling tonight. Or maybe it's always been that way. Don't pay much attention to her.

I thought she looked very pretty in that blue dress; a very flattering style and color for her (then again I always thought Allison was pretty and simply goregeous when she dances (in her style) - my only issue with her is that she is a bad fit for this show).

Honestly, I would loved to see her choreograph some routines for So You Think You Can Dance (but lord forgive if that show ever stopped kissing Travis Wall's butt).

What's the deal with her mouth tonight? It's like she lost a tooth and they put a temp in and she's super self conscious about it while smiling tonight. Or maybe it's always been that way. Don't pay much attention to her.

She has always had the little glitch with one tooth being smaller and shorter on the left side.  I bet she gets that fixed.  She is pretty,  I see JLo in her on some angles. 

I thought she looked very pretty in that blue dress; a very flattering style and color for her (then again I always thought Allison was pretty and simply goregeous when she dances (in her style) - my only issue with her is that she is a bad fit for this show).

Honestly, I would loved to see her choreograph some routines for So You Think You Can Dance (but lord forgive if that show ever stopped kissing Travis Wall's butt).

This show does call for dancers more schooled in ballroom.  I would love to see her more in her element, too.  Travis is very talented so I don't have an issue with them praising and featuring him a lot.   I adore Twitch and hate to see her criticized so much.  Not her fault, they hired her so there is that.  

• Love 1

I'm just not a fan and looking forward to her sitting out next season. Like others state often, I find her choreography very frantic. I also notice that with 2 celebs now (first it was Jonathan Bennett, and again with Andy Grammer), they start to look a little Pee Wee Herman-ish. I know the judges have mentioned it with each, that they are almost comical and dorky in their dances. I'd almost rather see Anna Trebunskaya more utilized where Allison has been. Or maybe they'll give Jenna Johnson or Brittany Cherry a go.