Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Murder, He Wrote

• Start Topic

I've watched the first 2 eps and its certainly being kind to Peterson, even going as far as to re enact a scene based on his testimony. Hopefully they will give a scene based on the prosecution theory. 

I have followed this case for years and Firth is playing Peterson spot on. What an ahole he makes his brother tell the kids he's bi. And he calls his brother in laws to make them tell their sister is dead. Dude grow a pair. I dont know how much Kathleen drank but they show her with a wine glass in her hand always. Not sure if that was true orr not. I knew Nortel was going down around then but I didn't know how bad it was for her. 

Were they paid for the documentary? If so I suspect that's why the lawyer agreed. I think Peterson agreed because he's a narcissist. 

I'm a little confused with the timing. I though Kathleen's daughter turned much later but it seemed in the show that it was very fast. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I remember it being said that her blood alcohol level was 0.07. The legal limit here in NC—if caught driving while intoxicated—is 0.08. Of course she was at home, but that's the level legally considered too impaired to drive.

Regardless, Michael killed Kathleen, and that is a hill upon which I will die.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8