Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: The Night Before the Wedding

• Start Topic

That's not what happened. Kevin didn't go running to anyone. Cassidy went to Kevin asking his help. Kevin helped her, then he was upset thinking of what happened with Sophie. Kevin mentioned to Cassidy a comment NICKY made. Cassidy told him they aren't each other's "person" and Kevin immediately agreed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

That's not what happened. Kevin didn't go running to anyone. Cassidy went to Kevin asking his help. Kevin helped her, then he was upset thinking of what happened with Sophie. Kevin mentioned to Cassidy a comment NICKY made. Cassidy told him they aren't each other's "person" and Kevin immediately agreed. 

That’s how I saw it too. 

Edited to add: I know the Sophie/Kevin character arc didn’t go as planned because of her lead role on Virgin River and then the pandemic- we haven’t seen them interact since 2017/18. I wasn’t committed to them as a couple but I didn’t mind this. Sometimes people do reconnect with lost loves, and this way they both KNOW they want to be together, they’ve loved and lost others. Sophie may have been one of those women that wasn’t “ra ra” about bio children (if it happened, it happened, if it didn’t okay). A lot of people in the “caring” professions are childfree, she may enjoy being a step mom though. 

You all know I’ve been in love with Justin Hartley for over 20 yrs (although I think he’s trash in the husband department), the way he conveyed the desperation and longing for her in his face- bravo Justin. 

• Love 4
On 4/27/2022 at 8:37 AM, Pallas said:

Yes. But if the bag were lost/on a flight arriving many hours later, the airline would have said they'd send it on to the resort, when found. Ask me how I know.

Depending on the circumstances, that could still arrive late. I had a run of situations where my luggage went astray. Most problematic one was that I was supposed to attend an anniversary party for my in-laws the night I arrived, but (ta-dah!) no luggage, and there was a snow storm as well. I had to borrow clothes from other guests who travelled as well so I didn't have to attend in the wrinkly, kind of smelly clothes I wore on the plane. 

I can imagine Sophie not wanting to take a chance on a) getting the luggage soon or b) finding something suitable when the stores opened. 

(edited)

At long last, my unwise investment in this series is starting to pay dividends.   First Toby's cathartic "Sorry I'm not Jack Pearson" speech, now Kevin and Sophie sitting in a tree ...

Edited by millennium
  • Love 1