Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E08: Severance (2022)

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not sure they get two bites at the apple. I think once something is ruled inadmissible, it's out. There are exceptions, as always, but I think in general you get one chance for stuff like that.

I can see them throwing out a confession or some other type of evidence, but with DNA I don't think so. The deceased had skin on her nails, so logically all they had to do was take a DNA sample from the probable suspects they interview. When the detectives got around to this guy they noticed he had scratches on his arm so they had probable cause and sooner or later they would have had that warrant, but the guy agreed to give a DNA sample. So bottom line it should have been admitted into evidence, because it would of anyway.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

"Inevitable discovery" is one of the exceptions. But in general I don't think you can keep trying to get evidence accepted that's already been ruled inadmissible. 

That's it! I couldn't think of the name , Thank You again.