Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 4/25/2022

falltime
  • Start Topic

35 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

She was awesome!  Why haven't we heard more about her.  What state was she from, i didn't catch it.  I would love for her to be in mine.  Maybe i can convince her to move haha.  Not bloody likely.  She did rock it though.

She's in Michigan.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, ForumLou said:

She was awesome!  Why haven't we heard more about her.  What state was she from, i didn't catch it.  I would love for her to be in mine.  Maybe i can convince her to move haha.  Not bloody likely.  She did rock it though.

Michigan. 

On 4/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Gemma Violet said:

It's so enjoyable without Whoopi there.  I hope she's filming for several more weeks. 

She's due back on Monday, but if she's been in contact with anyone with Covid, she could have to take off another week or two. We can only hope.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Has anyone heard of the Glee curse?  Several of the cast members have had tragic things happen.  That said, love Jane Lynch.  Except on the Biggest Loser.  She doesn't have it in her to be mean.  Even her 'mean' is funny heehee.  Maybe if she went at it from a different angle.  She's gotten really thin too.  That Broadway schedule is no joke.  gain a lil back Jane!  I've got some i can donate to you LOL.  Happy for the Criss family.  Well, all their families too LOL x2.

I've heard that said about Glee. It really is a shame. The Biggest Loser would be a good, alternate title for The Weakest Link actually, if it weren't already taken.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Amber didn't add much today except saying, "I agree a million percent," a couple of times.

I may have been too hard on Amber for being nonexistent Wednesday and Thursday. Thinking back on it now, I have a feeling that Ana threw a fit about there not being time to speak on that one topic they did Tuesday, I believe that was the day it happened (even though they had had two segments on it at that point), and so Amber probably stifled herself the next two days so the others would get their time and there wouldn't be any more conflict. Poor Ruffin and Lynch having to be there this week and having to deal with that going on. 🙄 I don't blame all lawyers, I think it's just Ana and Sunny that have ego problems.

McMorrow was brilliant. I was surprised when they brought it up on The View today, simply because it had happened so many days ago now.

• Love 5

Several times during the week Joy had to say someone didn't have a chance to speak so they'd continue the conversation after the break.  This goes to show they shouldn't have 5 people at the table.  It's too many if everyone is to have their chance to weigh in on every topic.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Haleth said:

Several times during the week Joy had to say someone didn't have a chance to speak so they'd continue the conversation after the break.  This goes to show they shouldn't have 5 people at the table.  It's too many if everyone is to have their chance to weigh in on every topic.

They should not have Ana & Sunny on the same day as they both like to talk 50% of the time, often in two different side conversations that make it hard to hear anyone. I noticed on Friday that when Sara finally got her chance to speak, she went on and on and on about nothing long after having made her point, seemingly just to use up her fair share of the time.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Haleth said:

Michigan. 

Between her and the Lady Gov, Michigan is the place to be for women in leadership.  Something tells me they both would fight hard 150% with the stuff Florida etc, Oklahoma, etc is enacting.

• Love 3
On 5/1/2022 at 3:04 AM, deirdra said:

They should not have Ana & Sunny on the same day as they both like to talk 50% of the time, often in two different side conversations that make it hard to hear anyone. I noticed on Friday that when Sara finally got her chance to speak, she went on and on and on about nothing long after having made her point, seemingly just to use up her fair share of the time.

I agree. I really like Ana, but she takes so long to get her points across, it’s almost like she’s spouting monologues. 
Sunny is the same, but I’m getting to the point that I want her off the show. I’m sick of her attitude and the stubbornness that she has on topics. She has her “view” and couldn’t care less about anyone else’s point of “view”. She doesn’t really add anything to the show anymore other then her higher then mighty attitude that is almost cocky. 

On Joy, I can see her dropping back to part time, maybe 2 - 3 days a week and keeping the Friday moderator role. She will want to retire soon, she doesn’t have to work when she feels she is done so I see the “easing out” the way she will do it. But it will come down to $$ as always. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1