Prague Robert as Dan
Ryan Barker as Entourage Idiot #1
Drey Hay as Entourage #2
Ray Dennis as Security Guard
0ed10fe3-2f5d-4012-837d-7aa425fec99b_114

3fe6dafc-83aa-4cc0-a4d6-18c8abceccfe_192

NUP_196145_00268.thumb.jpg.3a238e2e9a68aadb42e6d11e9660b26b.jpg

NUP_196145_00598.thumb.jpg.e7894a32f6b84d02cb35b3dbb0a68b58.jpg

I kept thinking that if they put Titi B. in jail for driving while influencing and took her phone away for two weeks no one would remember who she was anyway (cause that's how it works on TV).

Repairman: "For starters, he didn't call me jumpsuit."

I'm really hyped about the election in two years. I want to see a debate between Arpi and Neil, with Tommy and Mikaela trying to keep up with Arpi's "Ever-full Bag of Facts".

• Love 4

I think it's funny that they have a character named Arpi, when their product placement sponsor is Arby's. Did they plan that? I can't decide if it's crass or if I like it for leaning in! The plot about billboards and influencers was so heavy-handed with the Arby's ads, it's like they've decided to go all in.

Funny the crossovers with the other shows ex-"30 Rock" people are involved with; this episode was written by Meredith Scardino who created "Girls 5Eva", and costarred Josie Totah from the Saved by the Bell reboot created by Tracey Wigfield who was also a 30 Rock writer. 

(edited)

I enjoyed this one.  The influencer business was far from subtle, but I'm also on the outside of that generation, so it  reflected a lot of my feelings about it.

This episode was perfect use of Jayden.  A little slapstick, a little lowest common denominator logic, a little humanity.  "If there's one thing I know it's how to keep it simple stupid."  I am completely in favor of this direction.  Jayden and Arpi are also good foils for each other.

Edited by MisterGlass
  • Love 2