Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Villa Today, Gone Tomorrow

• Start Topic

It’s so ironic how Ashley craves attention from Gary – and he keeps denying it.

Many men like a bit of a challenge...and mystery. Demure is the key -- not debauched.

At the preference sheet meeting: “Dr. Nichols has requested the crew always address her as Dr. Nichols.”  What a pretentious Cee-U-Next-Tuesday.  I hate these next guests already.

This is a job for Adam. He needs to feed her onions. Lots of onions.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Thanks for sharing the info, Spacefly.  I feel sorry for her family, not just because of the embarrassment of her this season but in being related to such a trashy ho-bag with zero self-awareness.  

To me, Ashley seems to be stuck emotionally at around 14.  It's all about "winning" to her and showing off.  She seems to think that just because she's got a massive pair of boobs, it's all that's necessary.  It may be, at least temporarily, for someone like 
Gary, who doesn't appear to bring much to the table (unless his wand shoots gold bricks out of it) and would soon tire of her anyhow but she's not likely to get someone who would appreciate her as anything more than a living, breathing sex doll.  Wait until those cellulite dimples get bigger and the boobs start to droop.  

And it's beyond hypocritical for Daisy to tell Gabi (or anybody) that they need to stop drinking when every single morning after going out, Daisy says she's hung over, etc.  

I agree with posters upthread who said that if Ashley was the man in the scenario with Gary, it would be assault and rape.  She is so aggressive, if I were Gary I'd be worried she'd rip my head off after mating, like a praying mantis.  

I bolded the part that I disagree with.The problem with binge drinking isn’t the hangovers, it’s the obnoxious behavior that ruins a fun outing for everyone. Everyone was hostage to Gabriella at that villa dinner. I’ve been there and it’s not cool.
But Daisy’s a fun drunk, laughing, dancing, and Irish dancing for the crowd.

The rest that’s not bolded? I just enjoy reading all the different ways people here are trashing the human trash receptacle, Ashley.

To the friend of Ashley’s family, I’m so sorry. Any fan of Below Deck has seen plenty of ill advised couplings but Ashley is a nasty piece of work and in a category all her own. 
And now she has an Only Fans page? Someone must pay to see what she’s selling and report back!

Edited by lcarolynl
Spelling errors
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, nokat said:

I guess I didn't answer that question directly. Many women don't like Ashleys. We are not envious or jealous, we just see the desperation and how they come on to anyone with a dick.

Maybe not "directly," but when you did, you answered PERFECTLY !!!  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Tanukisan said:

At the preference sheet meeting: “Dr. Nichols has requested the crew always address her as Dr. Nichols.”  What a pretentious Cee-U-Next-Tuesday.  I hate these next guests already.

For 20yrs I was married to a MAN like that...reach for a handshake saying, "Hi, I'm Dr. ____________."    At elementary school functions when other parents weren't even using their LAST names.  At a family picnic with Jaycees.  JAYCEES!!!  At dinner parties when he was meeting the husbands of some of my friends for the first time.  At medical conventions where ALMOST EVERYONE was Dr. Someone!   It appears pretentious...and it is.  But more deeply: IT'S INSECURE!

He eventually dumped his practice; dumped us (wife and kids) and became a stockbroker...and I heard he still said, "Hi, I'm Dr. ___________," but  didn't like the "interrogations" about why he's no longer A DOCTAH!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I seriously hate these episodes that is mostly drunken antics. Not amusing at all. And Gabby was bat*&^# crazy. 

Gabby's swimsuit looked seriously uncomfortable. She was constantly tugging at it. Maybe that's why she was in such a foul mood.

Colin seems to be the only grownup among this lot. And Ashleigh is ridiculously proud of her big boobs.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dleighg said:

I seriously hate these episodes that is mostly drunken antics. Not amusing at all. And Gabby was bat*&^# crazy. 

Gabby's swimsuit looked seriously uncomfortable. She was constantly tugging at it. Maybe that's why she was in such a foul mood.

Colin seems to be the only grownup among this lot. And Ashleigh is ridiculously proud of her big boobs.

I guess drunken antics get viewers. I think it is why Marcos gets the way he does with Gabby. He knows she can be professional, and then she drinks and attacks him. There are the people who get fun when they drink, and those who go dark and violent.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

Many men like a bit of a challenge...and mystery. Demure is the key -- not debauched.

I've noticed Gary really having feelings for Daisy. Even if it's just friendship. If he stops wanting one nighters, I think Daisy is what he really wants.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, nokat said:

I guess drunken antics get viewers. I think it is why Marcos gets the way he does with Gabby. He knows she can be professional, and then she drinks and attacks him. There are the people who get fun when they drink, and those who go dark and violent.

I don't think people particularly want to see people drinking on TV.

It's the over the top behavior which can come from binge drinking.  Then people argue, fight, hookup, etc.

That's what the production team is about, filming all that.  And Bravo is about airing all that.

If they did a documentary about the behind the scenes of working on a yacht, most of it would be boring action, very little time featuring the guests and little time featuring the whole crew going out together to dine and drink.

Would be boring I guess.  

The formula is to move the Real World onto boats.  Not the early RW seasons, the late ones where the cast had to go out to clubs and binge drink.

• Love 4

Daisy may be a very nice person but she's just not an effective chief stew.  As soon as she became aware there were issues between Gabi and Ashley, and especially that Ashley was being insubordinate to Gabi, she should have nipped that in the bud. 

Can you think of a single time when a Chief Stew has successfully managed the shenanigans of their second and third stews, on any of the BD shows, ever? I can't. And I think that's because production doesn't want them to. They want the drama and they are the ones who probably stir the shit up in the first place. 

Something happens to Gabi when she drinks, and she becomes  so negative and attacking. Daisy, I feel you, you don't know what to do.

I think the drinking just exacerbates a pre-existing problem. I won't play armchair expert because it does baffle me, but from what we've seen Gabi has a hard time communicating with people and when she isn't getting the response she's looking for she gets really passive-aggressive about it. Like last week when she was having that weird "sorry not sorry" convo with Marcos, and he didn't really seem like he knew what to say to her so she just walked away, saying "Good talk." Her friend on the phone really seemed to be aware she has a passive-aggressive issue going on and he's not even there on the boat so it's something he already knew about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Gabi has a hard time communicating with people and when she isn't getting the response she's looking for she gets really passive-aggressive about it.

yeah she was doing that after their night out and she seemed to think that whatever response the other crew was giving her (about whether to stay up and have another drink, for example) was directly to piss her off, rather than just what they happened to feel like doing.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

I bolded the part that I disagree with.The problem with binge drinking isn’t the hangovers, it’s the obnoxious behavior that ruins a fun outing for everyone. Everyone was hostage to Gabriella at that villa dinner. I’ve been there and it’s not cool.
But Daisy’s a fun drunk, laughing, dancing, and Irish dancing for the crowd.

The rest that’s not bolded? I just enjoy reading all the different ways people here are trashing the human trash receptacle, Ashley.

To the friend of Ashley’s family, I’m so sorry. Any fan of Below Deck has seen plenty of ill advised couplings but Ashley is a nasty piece of work and in a category all her own. 
And now she has an Only Fans page? Someone must pay to see what she’s selling and report back!

I guess what makes me irate about the hangovers is they bitch and moan about it, like they had nothing to do with it.  And some of the times, they wake hung over and new guests are coming aboard within a few hours.  I don't know how their intoxication isn't a liability.  I guess it would be in the non-Bravo BD world.  

Apparently Ashley is/has been a cam girl so I would imagine she's had an Only Fans page for a while.  

I agree with the above poster(s) who mentioned already hating the new charter guests.  Anyone who has on their preference sheet that they need to be addressed as Dr. So-and-So is clearly going to be a major PITA.  And just in time for being down one, possibly two, people! 

5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Can you think of a single time when a Chief Stew has successfully managed the shenanigans of their second and third stews, on any of the BD shows, ever? I can't. And I think that's because production doesn't want them to. They want the drama and they are the ones who probably stir the shit up in the first place. 

Hmmm . . . has Kate ever done that?  If anyone has, it would probably be her.  But yes, I have no doubt that production wants the drama.  

• Love 4

Completely forgot about this until now...

Did anyone else notice that it looked as is Kelsie had wet herself their first night out? (the night she fell) The entire crotch of her jeans were noticeably wet. You can see if both as she getting back to the boat and when she in her bunk. 

4 hours ago, mytmo said:

Gary needs to be aware of what lil Gary is doing or at least with protection.  Ask Jean-Luc about that.

Good thing Ashley shared how she was downing her birth control pill!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, nokat said:

I've noticed Gary really having feelings for Daisy. Even if it's just friendship. If he stops wanting one nighters, I think Daisy is what he really wants.

I feel that Daisy's smart enough to avoid Gary altogether. Gary's not long-term-relationship material, and Daisy should be looking for something better than just a one-night-stand. I hope.  *shrug* What do I know? She could be just as much a randy horn-dog as Gary is, but she's kept it thus far in the closet.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

Apparently Ashley is/has been a cam girl so I would imagine she's had an Only Fans page for a while.  

There's pretty conclusive visual evidence on gossip websites that she was previously a cam girl under another name.  She also has an Amazon gift account linked to her OF page where people can buy clothes and shoes for her.  Her OF photos and videos have already made their way to message boards like reddit.  She probably just wanted to be on BD to increase her exposure, pun intended.

• Useful 6
19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

For 20yrs I was married to a MAN like that...reach for a handshake saying, "Hi, I'm Dr. ____________."    At elementary school functions when other parents weren't even using their LAST names.  At a family picnic with Jaycees.  JAYCEES!!!  At dinner parties when he was meeting the husbands of some of my friends for the first time.  At medical conventions where ALMOST EVERYONE was Dr. Someone!   It appears pretentious...and it is.  But more deeply: IT'S INSECURE!

He eventually dumped his practice; dumped us (wife and kids) and became a stockbroker...and I heard he still said, "Hi, I'm Dr. ___________," but  didn't like the "interrogations" about why he's no longer A DOCTAH!!!!

So sorry you had to experience that, BA.  

For my part, I took a page from THE WIZARD OF OZ and sometimes told people I was a "ThD."

"A ThD?  What's that?"

"Doctor of Thinkology."  (:

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, WhiskeyVictor said:

I feel that Daisy's smart enough to avoid Gary altogether. Gary's not long-term-relationship material, and Daisy should be looking for something better than just a one-night-stand. I hope.  *shrug* What do I know? She could be just as much a randy horn-dog as Gary is, but she's kept it thus far in the closet.

Daisy knows to stay out of that mess. I was kind of saying if Gary every grows up.  I've not seen evidence of Daisy being a horn-dog.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

My advice is that Ashley should get $$$ when and where she can--while she can.  Shs's not woman-friendly and won't have steady friends who will rally around her when she needs them.  She's kidding herself if she thinks SHE's playing all the men.

• Love 1
On 4/25/2022 at 5:30 PM, APK said:

Gary is being coy. Telling the crew he has no memory of sex with Ashley.😎 Smart move by Gary; just in case something happens down the road.

As believable as it was when he and Daisy made out in the hot tub, with no recollection the next day. 

On 4/25/2022 at 6:04 PM, PaperTree said:

Horny Ashley is just too much.  Have some self-respect girl.

I like how the Captain just sleeps through it all.

Nasty fall by Kelsie.

Nice villa!  Who didn't see a drunken mess coming.

What's Marcos' problem with Gabby?  She's such an insecure mess, but he's being really thin skinned.

Then she bails.

Glenn was so cute in bed listening to an audio about eels.  LOL

• LOL 3
On 4/25/2022 at 6:37 PM, 65mickey said:

Well from the previews it looks like they are bringing in a blond Barbie next week. I'm sure Ashley won't be happy. I can just see Gary lusting after the new stew. 

And I can't wait for it.  She needs to be taken down a rung or two, or a million.

• Love 3

Speaking of "having some self respect" I really felt for the staff at that villa (was there any?) who had to watch and listen to all the stupidity, and see them pouring booze into the pool. I mean seriously, where did they think that stuff goes?

• Love 8
On 4/26/2022 at 2:14 AM, lcarolynl said:

Wow, Gabriela got weird! My armchair diagnosis is some mental disorder exacerbated by alcohol. Marcos explained Gabriella was pushing buttons his ex-girlfriend installed. He had nothing for Gabriella. No patience, no forgiveness, no f**ks to give. 

When we got the closed captioning for Gary and the snake Ashley behind closed doors, I was DYING! I was laughing so hard I started coughing and couldn’t stop!

“Gary’s a baaad boy” “We’re not having sex” Comedy gold!

Then I think he just pulled out, out on his pants, and walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

I usually record, watch, and delete the recording of this show but I’m keeping this one to rewatch these scenes!

I think Gabriella left the best she could after her difficult night before. Glenn, once again, is a total class act, telling her he’d work with her again. She needed that and it was a nice send off.

Ashley remains a terrible human being.

Didn't Ashley also say something like, "You're still in me?" 🤣

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

And I can't wait for it.  She needs to be taken down a rung or two, or a million.

There will be eyes shooting hate daggers. Ashley will set her tits to challenge mode.

• LOL 7
On 4/26/2022 at 12:58 PM, psychoticstate said:

Thanks for sharing the info, Spacefly.  I feel sorry for her family, not just because of the embarrassment of her this season but in being related to such a trashy ho-bag with zero self-awareness.  

To me, Ashley seems to be stuck emotionally at around 14.  It's all about "winning" to her and showing off.  She seems to think that just because she's got a massive pair of boobs, it's all that's necessary.  It may be, at least temporarily, for someone like 
Gary, who doesn't appear to bring much to the table (unless his wand shoots gold bricks out of it) and would soon tire of her anyhow but she's not likely to get someone who would appreciate her as anything more than a living, breathing sex doll.  Wait until those cellulite dimples get bigger and the boobs start to droop.  

The whole time Gabi was saying that she was so disappointed in herself, etc., I was yelling at my tv "Then stop drinking!"  That's actually good advice for all of them, other than Colin and Marcos.  They all drink like it's their 21st birthday and first time to drink legally.  They all drink like there's no tomorrow, then have to get up the next morning to prepare for charter, moaning and crying about how awful they feel.  Zero sympathy from me, especially since half the crew is/was 30 and older.  

Daisy may be a very nice person but she's just not an effective chief stew.  As soon as she became aware there were issues between Gabi and Ashley, and especially that Ashley was being insubordinate to Gabi, she should have nipped that in the bud.  Immediately.  She also should have told Ashley that she didn't want any more of Ashley playing run-tell-dat on Gabi.  And it's beyond hypocritical for Daisy to tell Gabi (or anybody) that they need to stop drinking when every single morning after going out, Daisy says she's hung over, etc.  Heck, one of the first things she said about the whole villa thing was that she needed to get lit.  Why?  Because she worked for two or three days?  Girl, please.  She was probably so drunk at the villa that she didn't even realize she kicked Gabi in the face at the pool.  I'm amazed that no one drowned that afternoon (with the exception of Ashley and her flotation devices).  

I think Gabi was an excellent stew but with problems that were either caused by or exacerbated by alcohol and who didn't need to be in the close confines of a sailboat yacht.  It was best for her to leave and while I'm sorry to see her go, it was the right move.  I hope the new stew will be put into second stew position.  From the previews, she looks pretty so Ashley will probably lose her mind.

Speaking of, I don't believe Gary for a second that he has zero memory of being in the guest room with Ashley.  At one point he said he didn't remember getting back to the boat from the villa, then at another, he said he remembered her foot massage.  So which is it?  I think these people use the "I don't remember" card way too often.  If they truly don't remember, they are drinking way, way too much.  

I agree with posters upthread who said that if Ashley was the man in the scenario with Gary, it would be assault and rape.  She is so aggressive, if I were Gary I'd be worried she'd rip my head off after mating, like a praying mantis.  

They already are, LOL.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, coconutcookie said:

Ashley's boobs look real and I wonder if she feels entitled because of them. Would she be a different person if she only had a A cup? She's a pretty girl but her obnoxious behavior spoils it.

She seems very plain when it comes to looks and the only thing she has going for her are her tits, if you like that sort of thing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

Ashley's boobs look real and I wonder if she feels entitled because of them. Would she be a different person if she only had a A cup? She's a pretty girl but her obnoxious behavior spoils it.

She looks like a butter face to me. And having big tits is not something unique.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

She seems very plain when it comes to looks and the only thing she has going for her are her tits, if you like that sort of thing.

She's attractive but nothing special. Maybe she needs to work on her personality. Plenty of men like the big tits, and she does have nice ones. After they drop to her knees, she will maybe be less of whatever she is.

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Didn't Ashley also say something like, "You're still in me?" 🤣

😂😂Yes!

Gary started laughing and calling himself a baaad boy. Cut to commercial.

When they came back more hilarity: Ashley says she wants Gary to do her. Gary says “Go on then” which I read that he wasn’t going to do her but she could do him, which also had me laughing. He’s saying they’re not having sex, she says they already are, he’s inside her, and suddenly Gary’s marching down the hallway to tell Colin and Marcos all about his “massage”

I’ve listened to three podcasts recapping this episode and I start laughing whenever they get to this part of the episode. It’s a gift to me. Gary is supremely uninterested in Ashley as anything more than an available place to put it and she keeps pursuing him! Why???

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

😂😂Yes!

Gary started laughing and calling himself a baaad boy. Cut to commercial.

When they came back more hilarity: Ashley says she wants Gary to do her. Gary says “Go on then” which I read that he wasn’t going to do her but she could do him, which also had me laughing. He’s saying they’re not having sex, she says they already are, he’s inside her, and suddenly Gary’s marching down the hallway to tell Colin and Marcos all about his “massage”

I’ve listened to three podcasts recapping this episode and I start laughing whenever they get to this part of the episode. It’s a gift to me. Gary is supremely uninterested in Ashley as anything more than an available place to put it and she keeps pursuing him! Why???

I can only think she has some issues about needing attention from men.  Something tells me her high school years were spent chasing guys, sleeping with them and not caring if the whole school knew about it...we had a name for girls like that. 

Gary kisses and tells and Ashley knows it, what is her endgame?

Also, I want to know how that huge bruise on her ass got there and how it has lasted what seems like all season and nobody says "Hey Ash, how'd you get that big ass bruise on your big ass?" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/26/2022 at 11:21 AM, iMonrey said:

I do think if the roles were reversed everyone would be crying rape, but the fact is that Gary knew damn well what they were going down into the guest cabin for. He was a willing participant

I agree. A massage was offered, a massage was accepted. We heard the exchange and Gary confirmed it when he told the story, more than once. Here's where just running an incident through the "reverse the sexes" filter doesn't hold up. When things turned sexual and Gary didn't want that to happen, he got up and left. Ashley wasn't going to pin him down and have her way with him. Unlike, say, when Gary grabs and hangs on to Daisy.

I also don't think Ashley is really a predator. She's not exploiting or preying on anybody. She's pursuing Gary, and for all his pretending to protest, if he really didn't want the attention he could make it stop by not flirting with her and rejecting all of her advances. What Ashley really is is a mean girl who doesn't hide the fact that she likes sex. And, really, the fact that her body isn't Instagram ready is neither here nor there. She's fine with it and that's the opinion that matters.

• Love 2
On 5/1/2022 at 12:24 PM, Passing Strange said:

I also don't think Ashley is really a predator. She's not exploiting or preying on anybody. 

I disagree here, Ashley is a predator. In the first episode she separates Gary from the herd and pushes hard for a kiss. She puts her hands on his face, leans in asks “What’s one little kiss?” and as someone who received these unwelcome advances, they feel predatory. Gary reluctantly obliged and got back to the group.
Since the beginning she’s continued to pursue him and she’s openly hostile to anyone who stands in the way of Gary: Tom, Gabby, even Daisy. She’s not your garden variety good time girl. She’s extra. And she’s extra nasty. I’m not into the body or slut shaming but I’ve seen some of her pics and … yikes!

I didn’t buy for a minute that Gary didn’t remember the night in the guest suite, he came back to the room that night to tell Colin and Marcos. They certainly remembered! But even in his confessional he said they didn't have sex so maybe he just disputes that part…?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh Ashley.  When she leans forward, her breasts look like two tube socks stuffed with coins in the toes.  I think I already see some skin stretching at the top.  They are definitely real but I fear they will not age well.  She's banking on her breasts to lead to a lifetime of good sex and positive associations with men.  That might not be the case.  25 years down the line, I'd suggest breast reduction surgery and then a breast lift, but she'd never go for that.  Her "girls" (I hate that expression) define her.

I watched the show a second time to make sure I got the quote right.  Remember her saying this little gem?  With Ashley and Gary and some other people in the pool, she tells him she gave him a blow job the night before.  He asked if it worked, she said yes, and he said well that's good to know.  Then Ashley, no longer in the pool, said "I don't understand how you can have no recollection whatsoever.  Normally, everybody's just fucking obsessed with me."  [irritating laugh]

I don't like her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

I disagree here, Ashley is a predator.

I agree that Ashley's behavior is aggressive and atrocious. The reason I don't think it's predatory is that there's no danger to Gary. She's not capable of harming him physically, she has no power over him professionally or socially, and she's not saying she wants anything more than a hookup. In previous seasons of original BD Eddie Lucas and Kelly Johnson each romanced women into bed, then dumped them. To me, that's predatory.

I'm just clarifying here; agreeing to disagree works for me..

• Love 2
On 5/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, Oosala said:

Oh Ashley.  When she leans forward, her breasts look like two tube socks stuffed with coins in the toes.  I think I already see some skin stretching at the top.  They are definitely real but I fear they will not age well.  She's banking on her breasts to lead to a lifetime of good sex and positive associations with men.  That might not be the case.  25 years down the line, I'd suggest breast reduction surgery and then a breast lift, but she'd never go for that.  Her "girls" (I hate that expression) define her.

I watched the show a second time to make sure I got the quote right.  Remember her saying this little gem?  With Ashley and Gary and some other people in the pool, she tells him she gave him a blow job the night before.  He asked if it worked, she said yes, and he said well that's good to know.  Then Ashley, no longer in the pool, said "I don't understand how you can have no recollection whatsoever.  Normally, everybody's just fucking obsessed with me."  [irritating laugh]

I don't like her.

Oosala, thank you for your recollection of what it was she said.  I KNEW she'd said something along those lines.  Her undeserving conceit really irritates me.  How she has such high esteem of herself boggles my mind.  She's nothing more than a walking, talking sex blow-up doll. 

I had a friend in high school who was similarly endowed.  When we would shower after coming back from the beach I could see what her breasts looked like minus a bathing suit top or bra.  They were hanging down to her belly button.  And that was when we were only 16-17 years of age.  She even slept in what she called a night bra.  High school age boys were always only attracted to her because of that.  She was a true butter face who ultimately got a nose job our senior year, which only ever so slightly improved her still not pretty face.

I am not so blessed in that way, and at that age always felt sad about the way guys at that age were nothing more than dogs in heat.  However, the moment I entered college the tables turned.  For some odd reason the same boys that never looked twice at me in high school were trying to pick me up at the disco I used to regularly go to back in the day.  It's not that I didn't have any guys at all who liked me in high school.  It's just that more guys than not were more interested in bigger breasts.  It's weird how instantly entering college seemed to mature them.

My ex-husband sabotaged my getting breast implants when I was in my late 20s.  He was an attorney.  When we had my consultation with my plastic surgeon before the procedure, and when I went to get pre-op tests done, he made a point of bringing up the fact that did medical malpractice.  Surprise, surprise when I got notified by my doctor's office that they would NOT be doing the procedure because my blood wasn't clotting fast enough and they had concerns that I would bleed out on the table.  My husband always told me, from the day we first were intimate until near the end of our relationship, that he was a leg man and loved me exactly as I was, all 5'10" of me, with most of my height being in my super-long legs. 

I never looked into breast implants again after that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, Passing Strange said:
On 5/2/2022 at 9:37 PM, lcarolynl said:

I disagree here, Ashley is a predator.

I agree that Ashley's behavior is aggressive and atrocious. The reason I don't think it's predatory is that there's no danger to Gary.

• Must there be physical danger for one to be the victim of predatory behavior?
  • Stalkers are considered dangerous ... but often they do nothing but----stalk.
  • If Ashley and her behavior were ADAM and HIS behavior, would there still be "no danger"?

No matter what Ashley is or is not, she does NOT belong on a vessel on the water where people are innocently sleeping. 

I agree with LCarolynL.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Must there be physical danger for one to be the victim of predatory behavior?

No. That's why I said Ashley has no power over Gary professionally or socially, and she's not saying she wants anything more than a hookup. She can harass, annoy and inconvenience Gary but she can't intimidate him or hurt him physically or emotionally.

If Ashley and her behavior were ADAM and HIS behavior, would there still be "no danger"?

No. That was exactly my point and was why I mentioned Eddie Lucas and Kelly Johnson. Reversing the sexes for a situation isn't always an automatic comparison of oranges to oranges. On a related note, with the body shaming and slut shaming Ashley has gotten it's seeming like she's being judged more harshly because she is a woman. I'm thinking none of that happened with Eddie or Kelly.

No matter what Ashley is or is not, she does NOT belong on a vessel on the water where people are innocently sleeping.

I'm not clear about what you mean here. That Ashley might attack sleeping people?

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I'm not clear about what you mean here. That Ashley might attack sleeping people?

I took it to mean that nobody knows if she's a danger or not even though evil female axe murderers are few & far between it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she might be one or that she might kill everyone in their sleep. I don't know what she's capable of & neither does anyone else.

What you're basically saying in your posts is men bad, women can't be bad when of course they can.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I took it to mean that nobody knows if she's a danger or not even though evil female axe murderers are few & far between it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she might be one or that she might kill everyone in their sleep. I don't know what she's capable of & neither does anyone else.

What you're basically saying in your posts is men bad, women can't be bad when of course they can.

All we know about most of the cast members is what Bravo chooses to tell us. So far we've seen nothing that says Ashley is capable of violence.

I've been talking about why it doesn't always work to say "but what if the sexes were reversed?" Since Ashley is female, my examples have been the reverse, men. But, really, I don't think anyone has given Ashley a pass because she's a woman, which is usually when that filter is used.

Of course women can be bad. When she was a judge on American Idol Katy Perry used her power to kiss a 19-year-old contestant against his will. He couldn't say no and he was obviously harmed. That's predatory.

• Love 1