Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians (Hulu) Season 1

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

THIS!

They should have had the distance and boundaries in place BEFORE Kourtney and Travis was even a thought. 

Too bad there was such a conflict of interest - Kourtney didn’t want Scott so involved with the first show (and therefore at so many events, etc.), but Kris knew he was a fan fav and kept him in the loop for ratings.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When did Kendall become so annoying?  She brings absolutely nothing to the show and the drama with Scott is so manufactured (I know the whole show is manufactured but this just seemed especially forced). Her sitting around with The Bieb’s wife getting IV’s of..something.  She’s annoying and boring at the same time.

• Love 6

So Kim is in a Balenciaga campaign, maybe that explains all the gloves? But why gloves with the swimsuit? I'm still confused & annoyed by it. But her clothing storage!!!!  OMG!!! What is she going to do with of that stuff if she's not going to wear it again? I wonder what exactly Kanye did to the rest of the family that Kim is swearing never to let it happen again?

Kris & Kylie & their day out...no words. First, (OK, some words 😁), Kris talking about how hard it is to do things because people take photos & call the papps, but the first thing she does at the supermarket is remove her mask. When she's with her pregnant daughter too, smart. Then the amazement at checking out & the car wash, I just can't.

Was that Kourtney's doctor who told her to drink Travis’ cum 4 times a week to help her iron levels? That whole cleanse was just ridiculous, that woman couldn't possibly be a medical professional.

• Love 7

Kravis just creeps me out - every scene with them gets ickier and ickier. 

Kris and Kylie - at least they do enjoy each other.

Kim’s fashion sense - who cares?

Khloe showing off the new “family home” that Tristan, the Community Peen, will share. 🤮

Kendall seems normal and decent to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Khloe’s new house looks lovely and huge - maybe she could achieve that family vibe by sharing it with her sister baby mamas and True’s two brothers. The more the merrier!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

When did Kendall become so annoying?  She brings absolutely nothing to the show and the drama with Scott is so manufactured (I know the whole show is manufactured but this just seemed especially forced). Her sitting around with The Bieb’s wife getting IV’s of..something.  She’s annoying and boring at the same time.

When has she not been annoying? And just boring and basic. Now she’s showing us just how spoiled and useless she’s always been. PMK should’ve made her stay in school.

50 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

Kim: "I do know what looks good on me."

umm-um.gif

1126571234_kimboobs.thumb.webp.e0907933649195a2c56626aa347c2238.webp2108586133_kimpeplum.jpg.5b6c18646717090507ece203cb232319.jpg1615156240_kimleather.jpg.8baa617b47c7c48b3473d672a0f45116.jpg1921690053_kimbatman.jpg.6bd57471dbdca833cf7b784f76f90b16.jpg

Apparently Kanye told her she looked like Marge Simpson in that last atrocity 🤣.

• Love 1

I really don’t like Kourtney’s hair.  She doesn’t style it at all and at that length it needs to be blown out or styled in some way.

Also, I’m not quite sure how old she is but she must be early to mid forties.  Despite all the false hope we are fed, at her age everything she is going through is perfectly natural.  Kourtney has had three children and no issues, but age is the number one factor when it comes to fertility.  Pushing motherhood ten, sometimes even twenty years past prime fertility (early twenties) has consequences.  There are no cleanses out there that will change that.  Likewise, even with all the modern technology out there, there is no medication or procedure that will make a woman grow more eggs or improve their quality.  Once they’re done, they’re done.  Of course it’s possible for women in their forties to get pregnant, but it’s also highly improbable and that’s just reality.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, GaT said:

Was that Kourtney's doctor who told her to drink Travis’ cum 4 times a week to help her iron levels? That whole cleanse was just ridiculous, that woman couldn't possibly be a medical professional.

That likely wasn't even a Dr who told her that. This is trending on social media and this woman (Kourt) had the nerve to say it could help her thyroid levels of which she doesn't even know if they're high or low.

Her saying this is her trying to be the look at me sister I get sexy time with my now rocker husband and he wants to give me big O's all day so I need to give him oral  4 times a week because we're so sexy. 

Also this is complete BS and the audacity of her to make such a statement.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That likely wasn't even a Dr who told her that. This is trending on social media and this woman (Kourt) had the nerve to say it could help her thyroid levels of which she doesn't even know if they're high or low.

Her saying this is her trying to be the look at me sister I get sexy time with my now rocker husband and he wants to give me big O's all day so I need to give him oral  4 times a week because we're so sexy. 

Also this is complete BS and the audacity of her to make such a statement.

How horrible for the kids to hear this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I'm surprised my eyes didn't get stuck at some point with the near-constant rolling they were doing during all the "cleansing" drivel. Apparently, this place is SO chill that it can't even be bothered with fully-formed letters in the sign on the building, which might make it legible for those of us who still can't figure the name.

Holy crap, Scott is being a fucking douche.  What an entitled punkass.  

He didn’t do what it took to stay in Kourtney’s life, so he’s merely a co-parent now.  They need to cut the cord with him.  It would actually work out well if he could be the one parent putting the kids’ well being first right now.  

If I were Kourtney, I’d be shutting that shit down pronto.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Holy crap, Scott is being a fucking douche.  What an entitled punkass.  

He didn’t do what it took to stay in Kourtney’s life, so he’s merely a co-parent now.  They need to cut the cord with him.  It would actually work out well if he could be the one parent putting the kids’ well being first right now.  

If I were Kourtney, I’d be shutting that shit down pronto.

What has he done now? 

So Kim admits her clothes and opinion of her clothes with Kanye was not her and she had no opinion.

Wasn't Kanye claiming online he isn't allowed to see his children? Yet he's clearly shown picking them up in a firetruck to go to school? Plus he's talking to the cameras and taking the crew with him? This is the same man flipping out about North having TikTok?

Llove Khloe's pantry and shoe closet, but Tristan around is just ugh. She even said he was moving in and how much he's about defending her and family.

They never had him as a co-parent, it was always Scotts never leaving, he's always a son to me, his parents are gone so he'll be with us forever,  he's always my brother, he's going to be in our family forever, I love him forever,  he's never leaving. Now to spare who, Travis? (who seems really creepy). Even after they broke up Scott was on every family trip even ones with just kids & Kourt, every dinner event, every occasion. They created him in the family permanently and can't just say "ok we're not inviting you now" because Travis is there now you must just co-parent. 

Considering Kourtney's change of life and how she has been with Travis. It does seem like he's the better parent right now and spending more time with them while her priority is Travis.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Kim admits her clothes and opinion of her clothes with Kanye was not her and she had no opinion.

Wasn't Kanye claiming online he isn't allowed to see his children? Yet he's clearly shown picking them up in a firetruck to go to school? Plus he's talking to the cameras and taking the crew with him? This is the same man flipping out about North having TikTok?

Llove Khloe's pantry and shoe closet, but Tristan around is just ugh. She even said he was moving in and how much he's about defending her and family.

They never had him as a co-parent, it was always Scotts never leaving, he's always a son to me, his parents are gone so he'll be with us forever,  he's always my brother, he's going to be in our family forever, I love him forever,  he's never leaving. Now to spare who, Travis? (who seems really creepy). Even after they broke up Scott was on every family trip even ones with just kids & Kourt, every dinner event, every occasion. They created him in the family permanently and can't just say "ok we're not inviting you now" because Travis is there now you must just co-parent. 

Considering Kourtney's change of life and how she has been with Travis. It does seem like he's the better parent right now and spending more time with them while her priority is Travis.

Exactly. The entire family should have made boundaries in their respective relationships with Scott.

Kourtney isn't blameless In their relationship issues but the way Scott is being pushed out of for all intentions his own damn family is sticking. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The inside of Khloe’s new house has a simpler vibe I like better than the more ornate look on the inside of Kris’ new house, though both homes really fit their personalities. imo both are butt ugly on the outside - but I’m enjoying the drone footage.

Pretty sad to hear Khloe talk about moving in with True and Tristan, considering what happens next week. Too bad she isn’t attracted to men who don’t lie or have addictions to screw up her life.

1_PAY-PREMIUM-EXCLUSIVE-Kris-Jenner-and-

Edited by nexxie
  • Sad 2
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

The inside of Khloe’s new house has a simpler vibe I like better than the more ornate look on the inside of Kris’ new house

I really liked the interior of Khloe's house. Very clean lines, with just enough color to look warm instead of looking like a mausoleum like Kim's house. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gwenyth didn't live with her husband for a year until after they were married?

Kim looks happy with Pete Davidson. 

Kim doesn't need to say a word to the kids to bad mouth Kayne. He does it all on his own and online, the kids can read it and see it all on social media. 

Wow Kim's plane. Looks pretty and very Kim. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wonder how Penelope likes her nickname being used like this.

https://goop.com/goop-x-poosh-this-smells-like-my-pooshy-candle/p/?variant_id=104033

We teamed up with Kourtney Kardashian’s wellness brand, Poosh, and clean perfumer Douglas Little to create this exquisitely scented clean candle. This Smells Like My Pooshy is just as decadent—and cheeky—as its sister candles (the bestselling This Smells Like My Vagina and This Smells Like My Orgasm). Creamy Tahitian coconut milk and rich gardenia butter blend with freshly crushed green stems and subtly earthy sandalwood for a scent that’s luscious, sensual, and deeply intoxicating. (P.S. If you love the scent as much as we do, you should know: It also comes in a votive.)

• Mind Blown 1

I was thinking about keeping white cashmere clean in the event of spills due to turbulence, kids, dogs, etc. Then I remembered these people are richer than kings and can just have the whole thing re-upholstered as needed.

(edited)
49 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wonder how Penelope likes her nickname being used like this.

https://goop.com/goop-x-poosh-this-smells-like-my-pooshy-candle/p/?variant_id=104033

We teamed up with Kourtney Kardashian’s wellness brand, Poosh, and clean perfumer Douglas Little to create this exquisitely scented clean candle. This Smells Like My Pooshy is just as decadent—and cheeky—as its sister candles (the bestselling This Smells Like My Vagina and This Smells Like My Orgasm). Creamy Tahitian coconut milk and rich gardenia butter blend with freshly crushed green stems and subtly earthy sandalwood for a scent that’s luscious, sensual, and deeply intoxicating. (P.S. If you love the scent as much as we do, you should know: It also comes in a votive.)

Wait... are they hinting that one could purchase a votive named after her daughter to use for sexual pleasure?

Edited by QQQQ
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

He does it all on his own and online, the kids can read it and see it all on social media. 

They’ll see a LOT about both their father and their mother on SM in the years to come. They’re doomed.

• Sad 1

From time to time, one of the Kar-J sibs seems to get that the family dynamic is unhealthy (Kourtney in the past, Kendall sometimes) - but Kris, the narcissistic mother, manages to get them all back in line (Kourtney even doubled down on sexuality & exhibitionism).

The last episode had an example of how Kris does this, with her comment about which daughter was her favorite that day. She pretends to be joking - but the real message is that their value depends on the amount of money or attention they are bringing her. Classic narc behavior.

While I enjoy the drone footage, imo the only virtue in this show is how it educates people about codependent narcissistic families.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 6/2/2022 at 11:46 PM, nexxie said:

Pretty sad to hear Khloe talk about moving in with True and Tristan, considering what happens next week. Too bad she isn’t attracted to men who don’t lie or have addictions to screw up her life.

Khloe needs to go to therapy and figure out why she accepts men who cheat on her ass and take them back. Hopefully she’ll also tell Tristan he can Pee off too! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Khloe needs to go to therapy and figure out why she accepts men who cheat on her ass and take them back. Hopefully she’ll also tell Tristan he can Pee off too! 

Agreed, she does need serious therapy and my inner Dr Phil says she's looking for love, validation and whatnot from these ain't shit men due to PMKs upbringing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Agreed, she does need serious therapy and my inner Dr Phil says she's looking for love, validation and whatnot from these ain't shit men due to PMKs upbringing.

My take is that Khloe only feels 'normal' when she's in a chaotic, unstable relationship. Those types of relationships give her roles/identities she's familiar with, first and foremost being that of caretaker (which, ironically, makes her feel like she's in control of the chaos).

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

OF COURSE they put Kim finding out about Tristan at the end of the show & then the last scene is her telling Khloe to read the email she sent her. Now I have to wait a whole week to see the rest LOL

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Enjoyed this episode - watching them at work is interesting. Nice to see Khloe giving her new models the big news - also liked the setting for Kim’s shoot and the humor in Kourtney’s video content. 

imo they are putting this show together pretty well, mixing work scenes with personal bits between the sisters and Kris. That was a pretty big wake-up call for Khloe - though she still clings to the idea that Tristan is a great father. I guess she can’t yet face the fact that she saddled her precious girl with a paternal piece of shit.

(I get what Kourtney is saying about tainting her love story with Scott’s drama - not the most kind edit for sure.)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Kind of hilarious that, despite all the recent headlines, Kourtney is still so, so boring. I fast forward through every scene she’s in. Lol 

Not body shaming, just curious - how did Khloe lose so much weight? She is TINY. She has an entirely different body shape than she used to. 

Kim seems genuinely happy but the Pete relationship HAS to be fake right? Maybe she’s just having fun and enjoying the attention. 🤷‍♀️

On 6/9/2022 at 1:50 PM, nexxie said:

Enjoyed this episode - watching them at work is interesting. Nice to see Khloe giving her new models the big news - also liked the setting for Kim’s shoot and the humor in Kourtney’s video content. 

imo they are putting this show together pretty well, mixing work scenes with personal bits between the sisters and Kris. That was a pretty big wake-up call for Khloe - though she still clings to the idea that Tristan is a great father. I guess she can’t yet face the fact that she saddled her precious girl with a paternal piece of shit.

(I get what Kourtney is saying about tainting her love story with Scott’s drama - not the most kind edit for sure.)

Same it was nice seeing them working. 

Khloe is not with that loser anymore is she? I hope not. 

I found it weird that they put Kourtney talking about the edit in the show, i honestly didn’t care, it’s about making drama what does she expect? 

8 minutes ago, Maya said:

Kim seems genuinely happy but the Pete relationship HAS to be fake right? Maybe she’s just having fun and enjoying the attention. 🤷‍♀️

I get that he's not everyone's cup of tea but why would it have to be fake? He has BDE & she seems to enjoy his company so maybe they're just having fun & enjoying life, it's not like he has trouble attracting women.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I kept wondering what the SI photoshoot and show production staff thought about working with a sick Kim (coughing every 10 seconds, etc). Her Covid test was negative, but we all know those aren't foolproof. At least they were outside...? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
On 6/10/2022 at 10:11 AM, Maya said:

I don't think it's fake but I also don't think it will last. I don't get why they are putting so much spotlight on them. He's only 28, he has a reputation of having alot of relationships that don't work out with very beautiful women. He isn't finished dating yet. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think it's fake but I also don't think it will last. I don't get why they are putting so much spotlight on them. He's only 28, he has a reputation of having alot of relationships that don't work out with very beautiful women. He isn't finished dating yet. 

Yes, they are probably having fun but it won’t last. Neither of them have good track records with relationships. 

• Love 1

Season finale, no more episodes to snark 😢

At least we finally got Khloe finding out about Tristan. Has anybody ever told Khloe that she has terrible taste in men? You would think by now she would at least consider that her choices are not the best.

Kendall isn't kidding when she says she's a hypochondriac, how many weird machines does she have? What is wrong with her? I happened to see this Reddit thread  (sorry, no idea how to just upload the video) of a recent Kendall IG story, & her face is completely different and her lips are enormous.

Where was Kylie?

When they showed Kim & the Christmas card & she said how hard it was to get a good photo because North kept giving the middle finger & that being a mother was hard, all I thought was "she's 9 years old, you're her mother, discipline her!". I'm not a parent, but it seems to me that if your 9 year old kid feels OK giving people the finger, then maybe you need to think about your parenting choices.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Has Scott's voice always been this high-pitched? It's like an accent that comes and goes. It was especially noticeable when he was talking with Khloe outside.

1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

Has Scott's voice always been this high-pitched? It's like an accent that comes and goes. It was especially noticeable when he was talking with Khloe outside.

Yes.

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Season finale, no more episodes to snark 😢

When they showed Kim & the Christmas card & she said how hard it was to get a good photo because North kept giving the middle finger & that being a mother was hard, all I thought was "she's 9 years old, you're her mother, discipline her!". I'm not a parent, but it seems to me that if your 9 year old kid feels OK giving people the finger, then maybe you need to think about your parenting choices.

I would think that bad attitude is more to do with the child's father in this case as he comes across as being a walking bad attitude. She probably does in private but it's always difficult for parents going through a divorce, nobody wants to seem like the bad guy to the kids.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, GaT said:

My takeaway from this is that Kim needs to give North her privacy. I’ve always hated photos, too. Get a clue Kim.

6 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Yes.

I would think that bad attitude is more to do with the child's father in this case as he comes across as being a walking bad attitude. She probably does in private but it's always difficult for parents going through a divorce, nobody wants to seem like the bad guy to the kids.

Both of her deplorable parents are to blame, imo. They’re both toxic narcissists. It was only a matter of time before their kids started acting act. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I noticed that too. I stopped watching KUWTK years ago and only tuned in for this episode of the Hulu show because I wanted to see the fallout from the Tristan scandal. Not only does Scott's voice sound very different from before, his face is also weirdly puffy and barely moves when he talks. It looks like he got a mega-dose of botox.

Speaking of the Tristan scandal, of course the show tries to make Khloe into a hero who does everything to keep her family together, but I'm one of the "haters" who thinks she was stupid to expect anything better from Tristan, considering that he had a pregnant girlfriend when they first got together. And of course Kim never misses an opportunity to make everything about her and how hard she supposedly worked on her third failed marriage.

I need brain bleach for the Kravis PDA and Kris's "singing."

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Speaking of the Tristan scandal, of course the show tries to make Khloe into a hero who does everything to keep her family together, but I'm one of the "haters" who thinks she was stupid to expect anything better from Tristan, considering that he had a pregnant girlfriend when they first got together. 

Not to mention the whole "I'll be blamed because it's always the woman who gets blamed."  Huh, you mean the way Khloe blamed Jordan for "tearing apart" her family?  Like that?  This bunch wants it both ways: they can "clap back" on anyone they want, but somehow they're just poor innocents sharing their lives and don't deserve criticism.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

That's the end of the season? The best thing about it has been the cinematography.

This victimizing Khloe  I can't stand.  She attacked Jordan, but ran back to Tristan. They're acting like people are commenting because she's cheated on which isn't the case.  They're commenting on how she blames Jordan for breaking up her family, moved Tristan back in her house and took him back. It's the other women's fault, not his.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

That's the end of the season? The best thing about it has been the cinematography.

This victimizing Khloe  I can't stand.  She attacked Jordan, but ran back to Tristan. They're acting like people are commenting because she's cheated on which isn't the case.  They're commenting on how she blames Jordan for breaking up her family, moved Tristan back in her house and took him back. It's the other women's fault, not his.

Yes that's the end of season 1 it was 10 episodes.

And Khloe is a fool. She's said out her own mouth how she gives people 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th chances. Like girl! Are you dumb?

• Love 4