Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians (Hulu) Season 1

• Start Topic

Maybe these guys are fine but these women are such bad pickers.Travis seems some odd and not just odd looking, like slow. Pete has documented problems. Tristan, enough said. 
Maybe since they’re so well off they think they won’t have to rely on these partners for anything and can just move on. I can’t figure it. 

The best  relationship seems to be Kris and Corey and I think they’re just friends. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Kim is coming across well to me so far. I know it’s prob fake but her making fun about herself and her marriages was pretty good.

Enough with the making out for Kourtney and Travis. Like there’s a time and place damn.

The speech from Travis’s kid was cute tho.

I think Kourtney's kids not being there made sense. Scott probably would’ve blown the whole surprise.

• Love 2

Its still jarring to me how fucking skinny Khloe has gotten, I know she’s been small for a while but I am still shocked every time she comes on the screen.

I think I heard a visible gulp from Tristan when that Simon person was asking him what’s been going on. Tristan is such a sleaze. Of fucking course he wanted to be there for the proposal so he could get his screen time. Yuck. 

Kim was right when she said marriages come and go but kids are forever. I mean of course you’d want both to be forever but two adults can move on from each other, while when you have children you are tied to this person for at least 18 years. You’d think Kourtney would know this being tied to that train wreck Scott, never mind what her sisters and brother have gone through. 

And I swear these bitches either have their naughty bits all hanging out of their clothes or they are covered head to toe.  They were making me sweat wearing those heavy black outfits and trench coats. I know it gets chilly at night in cali but give me a break ladies!

Travis and his children are like the Adams Family reinvented. I know it’s mean but they all scare the shit out of me. Maybe Penelope and Mason are still pissed about not being invited and that’s why only Reign is with her at the blended fam events. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Anybody besides me laughing at the 4 people who just happened to be strolling the beach during the proposal?  I wonder if they watched the episode all "there I am, photo bomb!!!"

I hate when I cry at the Kardashians, it makes me want to go take a broiling hot shower. 

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • LOL 4

I wonder if Mason found out on TikTok. That's why he ignored her calls and he was still at Scott's when Khloe came but Penelope was with Kourt.

I liked Kendall kind of calling Kourt out, if anyone should get Scott being on outside not invited it's her and Kylie. Where is Caitlyn? 

• Useful 1

Caitlyn is at Starbucks waiting for lady Gaga 😂

They have the same barista 

😂😂😂

Well not anymore according to Gaga 

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I wonder if Mason found out on TikTok. That's why he ignored her calls and he was still at Scott's when Khloe came but Penelope was with Kourt.

I liked Kendall kind of calling Kourt out, if anyone should get Scott being on outside not invited it's her and Kylie. Where is Caitlyn? 

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Caitlyn is at Starbucks waiting for lady Gaga 😂

They have the same barista 

😂😂😂

Well not anymore according to Gaga 

6 hours ago, Artsda said:

Ok someone tell me what’s the story here or at least point me to where I can find it!

19 hours ago, Marley said:

Fuck Scott who cares if he’s upset. He had his chance so long but he rather get fucked up and date teenagers. Kendall can stfu lol.

Kendall’s comment was taken out of context - they cut out a chunk. But yes, Scott had his chance.

On 5/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, Marley said:

Fuck Scott who cares if he’s upset. He had his chance so long but he rather get fucked up and date teenagers. Kendall can stfu lol.

I was wishing Kourt would have said just that. This is the guy who was a drunk, drug addict, been to rehab a zillion times, tore up hotel rooms because he was out of control shitfaced and barely ever made it home for days.  She owes him nothing except getting along in front of the kids. 

The family is always so accommodating with the ex's. Kris falling all over Tristin. Disgusting! Now they are all going on and on about Travis. They always kept Scott in the family feeling sorry for him. Kanye could do no wrong no matter how he threw the family under the bus repeatedly when he was having one of his bipolar meltdowns. Seems like there is no loyalty to the sisters, just the men in their lives. 

Travis and Kourt making out in front of his kids at the dinner table was gross. Not just kisses. Full on making out. They need to stop. Travis is really weird. He may be super nice but there's a screw loose somewhere. 

• Love 7

After watching Kendall's attempts to cut that poor cucumber I'm surprised she knows how to walk a straight line down the runway. 

Scott is TERRIFIED that the Kardashian gravy train with all its free vacations and catered parties will come to a screeching halt for him. Anyone who felt comfortable treating his life partner like a hot pile of garbage and then spent the last six years boning teenagers instead of making an effort can stop crying. 

It's not like he was asked to move mountains. JFC, we're watching Travis whisper "my baby" into Kourtney's ear and staring creepily into her eyes and she thinks he's the second coming of God. That's how little it takes to sweep her off her feet. A little bit of lazy love bombing.

The bar for Scott was so low and he still fucked up. Instead of playing victim, he needs to put on his big boy pants and act like he's happy for Kourtney. That's the only way he will be kept in the circle. If he keeps whining and calling PMK a meanie, he'll be having next year's birthday lunch with her at Burger King. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Morrissey said:

It's not like he was asked to move mountains. JFC, we're watching Travis whisper "my baby" into Kourtney's ear and staring creepily into her eyes and she thinks he's the second coming of God. That's how little it takes to sweep her off her feet. A little bit of lazy love bombing.  

Really. Love bombing - and, now that we know he moved to town just to be near Kourtney when she was dating others, stalker vibes. Travis might turn out to be even more needy and manipulative than delusional Scott.

(But he moved there 15 years ago, so is he just making up this reason to romanticize?)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

(But he moved there 15 years ago, so is he just making up this reason to romanticize?)

Could be and as we can see it's working. Of course, PMK is over the moon that someone would pine over stalk one of her daughters. 

• Love 2
On 5/12/2022 at 10:05 AM, nexxie said:

Really. Love bombing - and, now that we know he moved to town just to be near Kourtney when she was dating others, stalker vibes. Travis might turn out to be even more needy and manipulative than delusional Scott.

I can't believe the family thinks Travis is such perfection.  Nobody has make out sessions like that in front of family! They all just sit there and comment over how beautiful it is. Yuk! The way Kris gushes over him is weird. But....she did the same with Lamar, Kanye, Tristin. She also refuses to cut the cord with Scott even though it upsets Kourtney. She knows no boundaries. 

It must kill Kim that no big deal is being made over Pete. Anybody know if she passed the Baby Bar?

Scott, cut the shit, stop bitching about being left out and go get a life. The guy is good looking and has his own money so finding a decent woman shouldn't be too difficult. He must be a real peice of work to deal with. He lives for the K drama.  

Khloe is looking fabulous. She finally admitted she had a nose job. It's a good job. 

Kris' new house is gorgeous. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It must kill Kim that no big deal is being made over Pete. Anybody know if she passed the Baby Bar?

Scott, cut the shit, stop bitching about being left out and go get a life. The guy is good looking and has his own money so finding a decent woman teenager shouldn't be too difficult. He must be a real peice of work to deal with. He lives for the K drama.  

Yes she did eventually pass it.

I also fixed your post about Scott who is just an ass.

• LOL 3
(edited)

I personally think the Travis moved to be close to Kourtney stuff is "rewriting history" as it seems "romantic". I doubt he moved for Kourtney, it was over a decade ago. Obviously, Kris buys into that stuff and Travis (like the rest of us) probably knows how best to get into Kris' good books. Kourtney had way less reaction to Kris' revelation than Kris did.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 4
(edited)

I kinda feel and taking Scott's side with the invites stuff. They did make him family all these years, when his family died and post break up. Only now with Travis in picture they stop inviting him. Or tell him you can come if you want. Kris at the restaurant trying to spin was mean. Scott was right in everything he said.

Travis seems totally creepy, why can't he and Kourtney keep hands to themselves in public instead of putting on trash display while all watched. They need to know what time and place is. 

New house looks amazing.

Kim's shoe collection is something. I was more interested in that than the convo.

The IV hangout was interesting. Lol 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Travis seems totally creepy, why can't he and Kourtney keep hands to themselves in public instead of putting on trash display while all watched. They need to know what time and place is. 

Because Kourtney wants to be Kim and Travis just wants to be relevant and the only way to get that attention is to grope each other in public apparently.  JMO, of course.

(edited)

Travis & Kourtney making out at the dinner when Scott was there was totally disrespectful to everyone at the dinner, at the end of the day they still have children together and she needs to grow the fuck up, your children will see how you behaved.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Love 4
On 5/5/2022 at 5:16 PM, Maire said:

.Travis seems some odd and not just odd looking, like slow

I was thinking the same. He does seem slow. Maybe that awful plane crash he was in damaged his brain? Wasn't he burned on most of his body, too? He is still considered one of the most talented drummers on the planet so maybe there is nothing wrong with his brain and he's just a weirdo. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I was thinking the same. He does seem slow. Maybe that awful plane crash he was in damaged his brain? Wasn't he burned on most of his body, too? He is still considered one of the most talented drummers on the planet so maybe there is nothing wrong with his brain and he's just a weirdo. 

Who considers him yo be one of the most talented drummers on the planet? In my circles, Blink 182 has always been considered a joke. Punk rock, my ass.

• Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Who considers him yo be one of the most talented drummers on the planet? In my circles, Blink 182 has always been considered a joke. Punk rock, my ass.

For what it's worth, Rolling Stone puts him in the list of “100 Greatest Drummers of All Time". I never followed Blink 182 but have heard other well known musicians talk about how talented he is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

For what it's worth, Rolling Stone puts him in the list of “100 Greatest Drummers of All Time". I never followed Blink 182 but have heard other well known musicians talk about how talented he is. 

Fair enough. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He's always come off a bit odd idk if he's introverted and doesn't like being on camera.

When he had his show "Meet the Barkers" with his ex wife he was a little bit less robotic so it's possible the plane crash has effected him.

(edited)

Personally, I think anyone who covers their entire body except for their face in tattoos probably has some kind of an emotional problem. YMMV.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He's always come off a bit odd idk if he's introverted and doesn't like being on camera.

When he had his show "Meet the Barkers" with his ex wife he was a little bit less robotic so it's possible the plane crash has effected him.

There's no way something like that wouldn't change anyone & everyone for the rest of their life.

• Love 5

A good friend of mine is a drummer and he says Travis is very well known in that circle and is very good. As far as I know Blink 182 was just your typical 90’s/2000’s boy band, but Travis himself is a talented drummer. 

And yeah, that accident had to have messed with him both physically and mentally. Maybe he has a TBI. I remember him being very quiet during his last reality show but I don’t think he was like this. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

A good friend of mine is a drummer and he says Travis is very well known in that circle and is very good. As far as I know Blink 182 was just your typical 90’s/2000’s boy band, but Travis himself is a talented drummer. 

And yeah, that accident had to have messed with him both physically and mentally. Maybe he has a TBI. I remember him being very quiet during his last reality show but I don’t think he was like this. 

True. Now that you mention TBI (traumatic brain injury) that's highly likely. 

And yes Travis is a very talented drummer.

• Love 1

Scott can fuck off. His pity party is pathetic. I don’t feel bad for him. This is the guy who could barely say he would date someone in their 30s. He’s a disgusting pig who got away with so much shit and ppl think he’s funny so he’s stayed on the show forever.

Was that IV Kendall and Hailey's meal for the week? Lol.

Kourtney and Travis making out was weird and obviously on purpose. If my family member was doing that I would tell them to chill the fuck out.

Fuck Kanye too.

Khloe is such a moron with Tristan. I think she was going to get back with him but the whole him knocking someone up and being a jerk about it fucked up her plans. Tristan seems awkward with his own kid. He prob barely sees True and when he does he does the bare minimum and is just trying to fuck Khloe the whole time.

• Love 3
On 5/13/2022 at 8:24 PM, bichonblitz said:

Top 100 Drummers (2016)

Kanye was in this episode a lot for him, that's strange.

I am really not interested in the Kourtney & Travis "let's suck face" show, they're just gross, and apparently Kourtney only wears black now.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Kim looked so pretty when she was studying and on the day of the test.  She doesn’t need to trowel on the makeup.  But what in god’s name was she and Kris eating for breakfast??  Looked like very thick mushy oatmeal with chia seeds in it but it was purple??  Yuck. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I think Kim looked so pretty when she was studying and on the day of the test.  She doesn’t need to trowel on the makeup.  But what in god’s name was she and Kris eating for breakfast??  Looked like very think mushy oatmeal with chia seeds in it but it was purple??  Yuck. 

Haven't watched past episode 1 but that sounds like maybe overnight oats or an acqi(sp?) Bowl

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Ah ok yeah that was probably it. But it was super thick and just….didn’t look appetizing. 

Yes Acai bowls are essentially a smoothie but in a bowl and you add toppings to it.

2 hours ago, QQQQ said:

WTF was up with Kanye taking the kids to school in a firetruck?

He's the parent who doesn't have primary custody who's going to keep showing them what a fun dad he is.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I can't even imagine what it must be like to work in a rich LA school. The resources would be fantastic (e.g. not having to purchase classroom supplies out of your personal budget), but turning a blind-eye to the entitlement of parents (e.g. a random firetruck in the dropoff lane) would suck.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I can't even imagine what it must be like to work in a rich LA school. The resources would be fantastic (e.g. not having to purchase classroom supplies out of your personal budget), but turning a blind-eye to the entitlement of parents (e.g. a random firetruck in the dropoff lane) would suck.

LoL the idea that the actual parents would be in the carpool drop off at these expensive ass private schools. 

• Love 1
On 5/6/2022 at 10:06 AM, nexxie said:

Scott going on to Khloe about how difficult a time Travis will have with Kourtney was a hoot!

Agreed.   Although I don't know that he necessarily was incorrect.

Scott's problems are publicly acknowledged, including by himself.   Kourtney's problems may be of a different variety, but still problematic, particularly if stubbornly and deliberately unrecognized.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I know that Scott isn't the most sympathetic character in the Kardashian group - he had his chances with Kourtney but wasn't ever able to get it together.  His demons, whatever they may be, run too deep.  

However, that family has been his family, in spite of that breakup, for years now.  They've spent holidays together.  They've traveled together.  They have seemingly done a good job at co-parenting and they've pointed to their relationship as a real point of pride for both of them.  Kris has called Scott her family, her son.  He and Khloe are freakishly close.  He has been there since Kendall and Kylie were in elementary school.  Caitlyn confided in him 1 on 1 during her transition, just as she did with all of her family members.  He was there to support Kim when she found out she was pregnant with North but still married to Kris.  He seems like a good dad and a great uncle to all of the Kardashian kids.  

Enter Travis.  And suddenly that just goes away?  Sorry, I agree, that's fundamentally not right.  If they opened their arms, hearts and homes to him, in spite of the crap he put Kourtney through over all the years, then this shouldn't be the catalyst for shoving him out.  And while I appreciated that during the engagement Kim said - we can talk about Scott tomorrow in that earlier episode, and she was absolutely right there - Kourtney can't just say "I'm in a different space, I'm choosing not to be involved in this."  Sorry kiddo, you got involved in this the moment you decided to HAVE this type of relationship with Scott.  

Bottom line, I felt bad for him and it wasn't just his fault.  

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I know that Scott isn't the most sympathetic character in the Kardashian group - he had his chances with Kourtney but wasn't ever able to get it together.  His demons, whatever they may be, run too deep.  

However, that family has been his family, in spite of that breakup, for years now.  They've spent holidays together.  They've traveled together.  They have seemingly done a good job at co-parenting and they've pointed to their relationship as a real point of pride for both of them.  Kris has called Scott her family, her son.  He and Khloe are freakishly close.  He has been there since Kendall and Kylie were in elementary school.  Caitlyn confided in him 1 on 1 during her transition, just as she did with all of her family members.  He was there to support Kim when she found out she was pregnant with North but still married to Kris.  He seems like a good dad and a great uncle to all of the Kardashian kids.  

Enter Travis.  And suddenly that just goes away?  Sorry, I agree, that's fundamentally not right.  If they opened their arms, hearts and homes to him, in spite of the crap he put Kourtney through over all the years, then this shouldn't be the catalyst for shoving him out.  And while I appreciated that during the engagement Kim said - we can talk about Scott tomorrow in that earlier episode, and she was absolutely right there - Kourtney can't just say "I'm in a different space, I'm choosing not to be involved in this."  Sorry kiddo, you got involved in this the moment you decided to HAVE this type of relationship with Scott.  

Bottom line, I felt bad for him and it wasn't just his fault.  

THIS!

They should have had the distance and boundaries in place BEFORE Kourtney and Travis was even a thought. 

• Love 3