Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Sleepover

• Start Topic

As a rogue assassin hunts Elena, Sergey and Owen grapple with a threat that can unravel their whole plan.

Original Airdate: Monday, April 11, 2022      10:00PM     NBC
Melissa Farman as Natalia
Alexandra Seal as Halima
Gwendolyn Ellis as Swanstrom
Quincy Dunn-Baker as The Ghost
Anthony Mecca as Totten Guard #3
Karl Bury as Warden Powell
Travis Station-Marrero as Peekskill Guard #2
NUP_196907_01398.jpg
NUP_196907_00025.jpg

I'm still not getting the whole everyone knows where Sergey is but for some reason the story is he's dead?

So I'm still not sure as to whether or not the Government paid for the CIA assassin or was it the Beloks?

Val suspects she knows where Elena's daughter is so is this indeed the endgame?  Whether or not the daughter lives or dies?

Also Doak being a jerk like usual.  I get he's into career and all but the fact that he fusses about the rogue CIA agent being killed and ignoring the dead FBI agents was tone deaf as usual with this guy.  As long as he's schmoozing with people close to the President and thinking he's going to be put in charge of the current assignment is all he cares about even if it winds up screwing him over in the end.

Edited by milkyaqua

To bad this wasn't set back in time just a bit.  Elena's missing daughter could wind up joining the FBI as a profiler with a secret history and having to confront it while she deals with incompetent FBI agents and a cold, calculating mother....

4 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

As long as he's schmoozing with people close to the President and thinking he's going to be put in charge of the current assignment is all he cares about even if it winds up screwing him over in the end.

The Federal Reserve vault- that Doak guaranteed was cleared of threats - still has a mystery bomb

19 hours ago, paigow said:

The Federal Reserve vault- that Doak guaranteed was cleared of threats - still has a mystery bomb

That crossed my mind when he was talking to the blonde lady.  Of course, you know he'll just shift the blame for that to Val.