Type keyword(s) to search

Yvette and Mohamed

• Start Topic

Avery and Omar (the dentist if I got the name wrong) where they married, and still are is about the only couple that are still together. However, I don't know if they married in Syria or some other country and then filed for the spousal visa. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
On 8/23/2022 at 8:27 PM, Elizzikra said:

She says that she doesn’t know what he is capable of doing.  That’s why you get to know the guy before you marry him.

And before you bring him into your home with your kid.

There are too many stories of people living in the same neighborhood, going all through school together--getting married and THEN one of them shows his/her true self.  "Getting to know" someone isn't always easy.

On 7/19/2022 at 6:52 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Are you saying his effervescent personality wouldn't win someone else over in a heartbeat? I'm shocked!

If the personality isn't enough, there's his BEAUTIFUL tone of v--o--i--c--e ....

On 8/24/2022 at 8:56 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I think a strict Muslim would not cheat.  This seems more like emotional cheating anyway, it doesn’t seem he met or had sex with any of the women he was flirting with.

Perhaps he was "caught" too quickly.  The texts read like something's likely to happen soon.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Avery and Omar (the dentist if I got the name wrong) where they married, and still are is about the only couple that are still together. However, I don't know if they married in Syria or some other country and then filed for the spousal visa. 

Thanks and yes, I remember Avery, but she converted to Islam and seemed serious about it, maybe even before she met that guy, so not quite the same as a non-Muslim U.S. citizen thinking they can marry a foreign Muslim and have it work out.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Boxer Woman said:

I so hope that Yve, being smarter and having more resources than Danielle, and not being as far along in the process it seems, succeeds in getting this user out of the U.S.

Is she really smarter though after what we saw? I would put her chances of getting him kicked out of the US as 0.000000000001 % if not less.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They might have married in Dubai because that's where they lived after he left Syria. Avery returned to the US before him, but now they're both here in New Jersey where Omar is completing his training in dentistry. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 8/26/2022 at 4:34 AM, mmal said:

Rebecca and Zied are still together.

Thanks!  So at least one non-Muslim U.S. citizen has made marriage work out for at least a few years.  I hadn't checked their status lately, appreciate the update.  :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 8/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, Welshman in Ca said:

Is she really smarter though after what we saw? I would put her chances of getting him kicked out of the US as 0.000000000001 % if not less.

Having seen plenty of Danielle saying and doing even more stupider things, I think definitely yes, Yve is smarter than Danielle, based on what I've seen on TV only of course.  Also didn't Danielle foolishly go ahead and apply for change of status or whatever the next step was with her Mohamed, that Yve either hasn't done or hasn't mentioned doing yet?  Is that what her Mohamed was complaining about on one episode where he said he'd just get a different sponsor?  Hopefully he messed up before she did that and therefore has less chance of staying here due to that.  I read somewhere that if they were to divorce, he'd be deported immediately but I read lots of stuff that later turns out not to be true.  I just hope his plan of pretending to be abused by Yve fails and he has to go back, am tired of people using other people to get away with this scam no matter how stupid the used people are also.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Boxer Woman said:

Is that what her Mohamed was complaining about on one episode where he said he'd just get a different sponsor? 

IIRC, Mohamed was anxious to get married immediately after his arrival so that Yve could file the papers for him to be able to work. She was holding off for her fairy tale wedding at the end of their 90 days and that's when Mo thought he could just switch sponsors to someone who would speed up the process. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Thanks.  I look forward to finding out what their real status is and whether he'll really be deported or leave after they divorce.  Another thing in Yve's favor is that I think she will follow through with the divorce without delay and not chase after Mohamed trying to reconcile or doing anything else to help him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Boxer Woman said:

Thanks.  I look forward to finding out what their real status is and whether he'll really be deported or leave after they divorce.  Another thing in Yve's favor is that I think she will follow through with the divorce without delay and not chase after Mohamed trying to reconcile or doing anything else to help him.

I hope she does.    I think Mo hadn't done research, and just figured he could import Mom and the rest of the family.  However, to import relatives of his from Egypt will take a long time, and cost a lot. 

• Love 3

I’m not sure it was ever established he wanted to bring his mother to the US, but I remember he was anxious to get his green card so he could travel back to Egypt because he missed her (although at that point he’d only been here a couple of weeks.) 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m not sure it was ever established he wanted to bring his mother to the US, but I remember he was anxious to get his green card so he could travel back to Egypt because he missed her (although at that point he’d only been here a couple of weeks.) 

I think he was more eager to work and was using visiting mom as an excuse.  Although I don’t blame him about wanting to work when Yve was constantly complaining how she had to pay for everything while delaying him from working so that she could have her princess wedding.   And I’m sure she won’t want to think about that wedding ever again now that the marriage has imploded.

Also I was under the impression that she was not married to her son’s dad but after some digging it appears that she was.  So this fairytale wedding she was demanding was really her second wedding which typically are more modest affairs.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also I was under the impression that she was not married to her son’s dad but after some digging it appears that she was.  So this fairytale wedding she was demanding was really her second wedding which typically are more modest affairs.

Not if you're a delusional 50 year old who still seems to think she's some kind of princess. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe the first wedding was a no-frills courthouse style so Yve doesn't count it because she didn't have her Princess Day (TM Veronica) which would also explain why she bristled against Mo's suggestion they just go and get married somewhere. 

• Love 5
On 8/31/2022 at 11:19 AM, magemaud said:

IIRC, Mohamed was anxious to get married immediately after his arrival so that Yve could file the papers for him to be able to work.

It wasn't like this?

IIRC, Mohamed was anxious to get married immediately after his arrival so that Yve could file the papers for him to be able to work. get his all-important Green Card.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah but she is dumb as a box of rocks.

I get the jet lag and him being homesick and not knowing how to behave in a new place or how to make some sort of schedule for himself, and things like that. I don't know if he ever asked what he can do for her, how he can help her out, etc. The former stuff usually resolves in a short time when you figure out where you are and how things work. He just came across poorly, wanted his own way, wanted his partner to coddle him like she was his mom, and was really insistent on getting a Green Card. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Hmmm just commenting that I too was pretty sure Yve had said something to the effect that this was her first wedding. I too understood that she was never married before.

Oh well, good storyline. Shocker that there is conflicting information.

I guess the article that said she was married to her son’s father may have been wrong.  This article says that they were together for eight years and eventually got engaged but she broke it off.  https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-yve-son-theran-health-news/

• Useful 2

I can see Mo finding someone online or at the mosque informing him of the domestic violence visa or telling him who to talk to about other options for staying in the country. What sinks him a little is his unhappiness with the paperwork being so slow, Yve not marrying him fast enough, and looking for another sponsor. Maybe he knew about or heard about that visa and it was his Plan B. It does appear as a he said, she said case and somewhere in those two sides is the real story. Yve is a grown woman who should have some idea of fake interest and scams.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Maybe he is long-haul trucking like the other Mo who scammed a dimwitted American.

I forget what he did (if anything) in Egypt, but my guesses are the ever popular "personal trainer" or "aspiring model." Or both. 

Jogging my memory: they met through a shared interest in fitness so personal trainer gets my vote. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I forget what he did (if anything) in Egypt, but my guesses are the ever popular "personal trainer" or "aspiring model." Or both. 

Jogging my memory: they met through a shared interest in fitness so personal trainer gets my vote. 

Yeah I think you need to be licensed here to do that.  

• Like 2