Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: The Sponsor

• Start Topic

Tom must choose between loyalty to his mentor, Archie, and money when his first TV interview leads to a new sponsorship deal, but he can only feature one logo on his bowling shirt: Archie Lanes, Home of the Curly Fry, or Powell Mortuary. Also, Jen’s boss stifles her creativity at the salon.

Original Airdate: Thursday, April 7   (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Guest Stars:
Brittany Baker as TV Reporter
Sarah Lilly as Sandy
French Stewart as Jacob Powell
Kerrice Ayanna Brooks as Hannah
McKale Jude Bingham as Lee
e4b2018c34981d3e590d2278bd6ef391.jpg

There is just something about the actor/comedian that is off putting to me. His voice combined with delivery, his expressions. I am not a fan.  Also this show itself is boring & I can’t get into it. May watch one more. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

There is just something about the actor/comedian that is off putting to me.

Pete Holmes is not showing any energy or passion, especially not when doing the thing he wants to do most in the world, bowling. Americans like it when people get motivated while pursuing their dreams. Pete Holmes has the same emotional level regardless of what he is doing. If he bowls a great game, he should celebrate a little bit, or at least smile.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Pete Holmes is not showing any energy or passion, especially not when doing the thing he wants to do most in the world, bowling. Americans like it when people get motivated while pursuing their dreams. Pete Holmes has the same emotional level regardless of what he is doing. If he bowls a great game, he should celebrate a little bit, or at least smile.

He is very 😑 blah.