Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: All Night Long

• Start Topic

On 4/20/2022 at 12:20 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

You know, one of the first things people who have even average intelligence do when a co-worker who normally shows up to work doesn’t,  is to call for a wellness check.  

I'm just catching up on eps and watched this last night.

I work in a hospital in clerical and one staff member was due to start at 8am, but always arrives at least 15 mins early.  Come 8am she's not here so the boss calls to check on her.

Agree................you don't go a whole day not calling/searching for staff who failed to turn up at work.  Sloppy work NA writers!

• Love 1

I like these kinds of point of view stories and I thought it was well-executed.

I was shocked that the hospital had windows that open, and no safety features.

I am confused by Gladys being back on the psych wing.

I thought the urgent care place was off-site, so that was also confusing for me.

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Dr Wilder. I will probably say this every episode.

Lyn said she wasn't interested in a father who would bail over genetics, and so Floyd suddenly being interested again now that he's the genetic father doesn't redeem him in my view, at all, for having bailed ten seconds after he confronted complicated.

Iggy is 12 years old. But he did okay with Gustavo. I love taking photos and spend a lot of time sitting still and waiting for my exact moment with a bee or a dragonfly, and I never even thought about how much it focuses the mind. And, since I've been meditating for many years, I really ought to have figured that out before now!

I liked the ring Max picked out. I was surprised, actually. I thought he'd have bad taste.

Did Casey always have curly hair, or is that a perm?

10 hours ago, possibilities said:

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Dr Wilder. I will probably say this every episode.

That's why I called her Awesome Deaf Doctor is pretty much all of my Worst Doctor posts, because she is THE BEST

• Applause 1