Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: That's Not Amore!

• Start Topic

Austen must have the greatest dick in history of the universe.  WTF, Ciera.  This ain't Lindsay's fault, even if she is super-lame compared to you, IMO.

That 1st date was lacking any chemistry.  

Andrea is boring.

• Love 6

Ugh, please send Paige and Ciara to Southern Charm, a show that I already hate. And maybe then, now that Lindsay is with Carl and is thankfully done with Austin, we can be rid of Austin and Craig taking a dump on Summer House multiple episodes a season. Honestly I think that's what this is all about and what Paige and Ciara have been angling towards. I don't think either one of them would give Craig or Austin a second thought realistically if they didn't think it could help them move up the Bravo/reality TV/influencer ladder. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Hey Craig. Do not introduce Paige to your parents. Paige, as well as your mom, may want you to walk down the wedding aisle and you are nothing like “Nature Boy” Ric Flair. Whoooo!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

Ciara just seems very young in all this.

Yep. I have faith that she'll learn from this. She wasn't wrong about Lindsey though, as evidenced by everyone's silence and nodding heads. Lindsey makes for entertaining TV but she's a completely selfish asshole and everyone does just write off her behavior as "that's just Lindsey". Danielle should've stayed out of it, it didn't concern her and Lindsey would never step and defend her like that.

I think Paige & Craig are cute together. I also enjoyed Mya and her date. Mya's becoming a favorite, she looked phenomenal on WWHL and got the lead chair (Ciara & Andrea were on as well), 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

2 hours ago, snarts said:

Yep. I have faith that she'll learn from this. She wasn't wrong about Lindsey though, as evidenced by everyone's silence and nodding heads. Lindsey makes for entertaining TV but she's a completely selfish asshole and everyone does just write off her behavior as "that's just Lindsey". Danielle should've stayed out of it, it didn't concern her and Lindsey would never step and defend her like that.

I agree. We've all been there and I remember being 25 alllll too well. I have some real stories from that year, but they're for small talk 😊

I kept thinking the same thing, Ciara wasn't wrong in what she was saying. And until things unnecessarily escalated, she was making her point clearly and getting her feelings out. She wasn't raising her voice and Lindsey pulled that classic narcissist move of "why are you yelling". I HATE that. It's so uncalled for and it's just dirty fighting.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I kept thinking the same thing, Ciara wasn't wrong in what she was saying. And until things unnecessarily escalated,

Paige got her all fired up and sat at the end of the table with a stupid grin on her face. Paige and Ciara can fade off into obscurity like their disgusting friend Hannah. Non cleaning, granite countertop chopping idiots.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
42 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Paige got her all fired up and sat at the end of the table with a stupid grin on her face. Paige and Ciara can fade off into obscurity like their disgusting friend Hannah. Non cleaning, granite countertop chopping idiots.

I agree. I almost lost my sh*t at the bit with the counter tops. That was not okay. All I could hear was Chairman Kaga saying "Bobby Flay has disrespected the counter top" (for all you old school iron chef fans out there, kicking it back 20 years). I actually thought Andrea was doing more of the same but I think he had a white cutting board when he was cutting the pancetta and it was just hard to see. I can't with the abuse these Bravo houses have to endure by entitled fools who don't take care of anything.

But as far as what Ciara said to Lindsey, I agreed with Ciara.

• Love 5

Also it may be an unpopular opinion, but I think Mya has a pretty good sized chip on her shoulder. I don't like her personality 1:1 at all. The date was awkward AF. Oliver seemed laid back and fun and she just wouldn't give him an inch, but then again I generally don't criticize my dates for their taste in condiments. Ketchup is awesome and I like waffle fries.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

but then again I generally don't criticize my dates for their taste in condiments.

She seemed somewhat incapable of expressing this in the goofy, sarcastic, whimsical manner in which I believe she hopefully meant it.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

But as far as what Ciara said to Lindsey, I agreed with Ciara.

It was weird, I really found myself waffling back and forth here. 

Ciara was right about Lindsay being a jerk, but I also think it was not entirely on Lindsay to care PRIMARILY because I don't think Lindsay and Ciara were ever that close at all.  It's a bit harsh to say, but I don't know that I'd give up that level of (possible, she decided against it) fun for someone I'm just not close to?  For a friend, yeah, but for a thrown-together acquaintance?  Meh.  (Leaving out of all of this that Austen isn't worth shit, but pretending he might be for the sake of argument.)

I admit, I'm a bit a odds with both positions.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Lassus said:

It was weird, I really found myself waffling back and forth here. 

Ciara was right about Lindsay being a jerk, but I also think it was not entirely on Lindsay to care PRIMARILY because I don't think Lindsay and Ciara were ever that close at all.  It's a bit harsh to say, but I don't know that I'd give up that level of (possible, she decided against it) fun for someone I'm just not close to?  For a friend, yeah, but for a thrown-together acquaintance?  Meh.  (Leaving out of all of this that Austen isn't worth shit, but pretending he might be for the sake of argument.)

I admit, I'm a bit a odds with both positions.

I’m at odds too. Lindsay was not acting like a friend. But I think it got pretty well established in Vermont by Cierra that they aren’t friends. Or at least not the type of friends that stay away from each others boys. If I was Lindsay would I have stayed away from Austin out of respect for Cierra, yes. But I also would have stayed away in Vermont out of respect for Lindsay. Neither was ever been in a real relationship with him so acting like the wronged ex with a girl who is at best friendly with you is maybe not going to happen with these two drama queens. I think Cierras felt more real because it was filmed but I’m guessing Austin and Lindsay’s off screen thing went down in a similar way. He’s just that type of gross guy that love bombs a girl and then ghosts her when it stops being convenient. Bottom line to me is I don’t see a big difference between this and Vermont. They both disregard each other’s feelings because they’re not friends and both cared way more about getting Austin. 🤮

• Love 9

The part where Ciara really lost me is when she said Lindsay "isolates her victims?" What the heck does that mean? Like Austen is some sort of victim in this mess? Please. 

Honestly I can't stand her or Paige. I find Ciara sucks the energy out of every episode she's featured in. All she and Paige do is lay around in bed and make a mess. And then don't help clean up anything.  Boring. 

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, ksutton625 said:

The part where Ciara really lost me is when she said Lindsay "isolates her victims?" What the heck does that mean? Like Austen is some sort of victim in this mess? Please. 

I interpreted that literally 😆 Lindsey does that thing where she wraps herself around a guy like a koala (no offense to koalas) so they couldn't get away from her if they tried, and she did it multiple times. It's a really weird behavior in my book and very territorial. And her whole thing that she "kisses everyone on the mouth" is kind of gross, because she knows kissing everyone on the mouth isn't appropriate. But, she gets away with it because she's Lindsey.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ksutton625 said:

Honestly I can't stand her or Paige. I find Ciara sucks the energy out of every episode she's featured in. All she and Paige do is lay around in bed and make a mess. And then don't help clean up anything.  Boring. 

They both lost me at parts. 
With Lindsey it was when she asked Cierra why she was shouting. Cierra wasn’t shouting. She was being all kinds of extra in her tone but she wasn’t shouting. Lindsay didn’t have to make her seem like she was being out of control. Annoying and self involved? Yes, but not out of control.

With Cierra it was when she said Austin didn’t want anything to do with Lindsey in Vermont. It smacked of mean girl vibes and just underlined the absurdity of Cierra expecting friend code from Lindsey when Cierra has made it perfectly clear they are not friends.

My take on this entire thing for the last couple of episodes is that Cierra and Lindsay are a lot alike and they’re both trying to run the same game here and neither is doing it well.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 5

Austen and Craig are both from Charleston, S.C. I wouldn’t be surprised if they each have a southern belle kept away from reality television. Austen and Craig are often unkempt, but many young men and ladies enter cotillion training as part of southern tradition. If Austen and Craig did receive cotillion training they certainly don’t behave like gentlemen.

People keep saying that's the way Lindsay is because it's the truth. She's not normal and no amount of talking to her is going to change that. Ciara was wrong about the others not confronting her, though. They did in the first episode this season, at the dinner table, where it accomplished nothing. Maybe get a clue from that.

Ciara, that was a costume. Lindsay isn't really a fairy and she wasn't controlling Austen with magic. When she jumped up on him he could have put her down, wished her a happy birthday, and gone looking for you. He didn't. There's more than one asshole here.

Mya's date was uncomfortable to watch. I get that she's feeling wounded and wants to be guarded. I also agree that she might well have thought she was being light and funny in her comments to Oliver. She really doesn't seem ready to date now and there's a lot more to her they could have explored instead. Still, I didn't like that she helped Paige wind Ciara up.

Craig to Paige: Let's do a thing that says you're my girlfriend. Just remember you're not my girlfriend.

Paige to Craig: Of course, I'm not your girlfriend. We're not exclusive and I'm so fine with that I chose not to date Andrea because of you. But I don't want to be exclusive or anything.

Me: Craig is also an asshole.

Respect to Amanda and especially to Luke for looking out for Andrea.

Alex not there for a second weekend? What's up with that, Bravo? Also, next time you need a new guy for the show, please make it Oliver.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

Craig to Paige: Let's do a thing that says you're my girlfriend. Just remember you're not my girlfriend.

Paige to Craig: Of course, I'm not your girlfriend. We're not exclusive and I'm so fine with that I chose not to date Andrea because of you. But I don't want to be exclusive or anything.

Me: Craig is also an asshole.

I dunno.  I'm not really seeing a lot of things to get down on either Craig or Paige for in this thing they are doing.  It seems pretty adult so far compared to everyone else.

I dunno.  I'm not really seeing a lot of things to get down on either Craig or Paige for in this thing they are doing.  It seems pretty adult so far compared to everyone else.

I agree with this statement when comparing it to the rest of the cast.  It's hard to believe these people are in their 20s and 30s.  

And even though Paige completely agreed with Craig that going to his parents' house was NOT a girlfriend activity to his face.  Then when she relayed this tidbit to her cronies, she totally went there that it IS a girlfriend activity.  

Felt bad for Andrea but wasn't sure why he was crying at the table.  My first thought was he was sharing a very special Italian tradition to his close friends, only for some of them to totally shit on it and take the opportunity to air their dirty laundry instead of sharing something about love and friendship.  Imagine my surprise he was upset about a girl we don't know and I am not sure just how long he "dated" her.  And I thought he said they did not work out because he decided he wanted Paige?  Not sure but I like my thoughts on his crying other than what he was really crying about.  Nice of Luke to show him some love.  But I have always loved Luke.

• Love 3
On 3/30/2022 at 10:13 AM, Lassus said:

Good point. Compared to Kyle and Amanda and Austen and whoever he's leading on at the time, they're not all that bad. Based on what we're seeing on the show, though, I'm seeing as much adolescent behavior as adult.

It looks like Paige isn't as down with this non-exclusive relationships as she says. First there was the melt down over the possible Kristin hookup, then there was telling Andrea she couldn't go out with him because of Craig. The last was the right thing to do, but it doesn't say "playing the field."

With Craig I think it's wanting to have his cake and eat it, too. He handled the Kristin issue by blaming Lindsay for telling about it. When it was his turn to wonder about an incident, however, he pressed Paige so hard in texts that he upset her. Over a game of spin the bottle.

He also seems to have a bit of a mean streak. The "let's do something I'd do with a girlfriend" while pointedly reminding Paige that she's not his girlfriend felt a little cruel. When Lindsay was all breathless in the kitchen about how much time Austen spent with her at the party, Craig looked delighted with himself as he shut her down. I get it, he doesn't like Lindsay and she was being annoying, but let it go. There's no need to be spiteful about it.

It looks like they're now official and maybe things are going fine. For now, though, I'm sticking with Craig is an asshole.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

When Lindsay was all breathless in the kitchen about how much time Austen spent with her at the party, Craig looked delighted with himself as he shut her down. I get it, he doesn't like Lindsay and she was being annoying, but let it go. There's no need to be spiteful about it.

It looks like they're now official and maybe things are going fine. For now, though, I'm sticking with Craig is an asshole.

If verbally checking Lindsay to her confused, aghast face is wrong, I don't want to be right.

But, more seriously, I agree that Craig has identified as an asshole for quite awhile, but over the last couple years I think he has absolutely matured.  I mean, again, I hate to play comparison games, but even on Southern Charm, what male is LESS of an asshole?  He's kinda the cream of that (admittedly m*****) crop.  And again, he seems a lot more adult recently.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Lassus said:

But, more seriously, I agree that Craig has identified as an asshole for quite awhile, but over the last couple years I think he has absolutely matured.  I mean, again, I hate to play comparison games, but even on Southern Charm, what male is LESS of an asshole?  He's kinda the cream of that (admittedly m*****) crop.  And again, he seems a lot more adult recently.

Eeek! I don't watch Southern Charm, so I had no idea. Probably not going to change my viewing habits now. Thank you for this info!

• Love 2

Every single thing Ciara has been saying about Austin is like every point from He's Just Not That Into You.  He's in New York and he's not even calling you?  Forget him for the rest of your life!!!  That's total bullshit.  A guy who's into you would never do that.  Calling you would be the first thing he would do.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:27 PM, bosawks said:

How old is she here?  25 or 26?  And she's in a house with a hag like Lindsay who's so much older than she actually is, and NOT in a good way.

On 3/30/2022 at 3:52 AM, RedDelicious said:

Also it may be an unpopular opinion, but I think Mya has a pretty good sized chip on her shoulder. I don't like her personality 1:1 at all. The date was awkward AF. Oliver seemed laid back and fun and she just wouldn't give him an inch, but then again I generally don't criticize my dates for their taste in condiments. Ketchup is awesome and I like waffle fries.

Yeah, who cares about any of that??  My husband and I very rarely go out to eat because we like different style of food.  I'm always keen to try dishes I've never had before, whereas he only likes to eat what he knows he's going to like.  I know Mya's a chef, but don't be a food snob.  That's ridiculous.  As ridiculous as Cher from Clueless saying "He does dress better than I do.  What can I bring into the relationship?" I mean, it's probably editing, but Oliver seemed nice, whereas Mya seemed stuck up and dismissive.

Wait, is that Paige's apartment?? 

• Love 4
On 3/29/2022 at 12:18 PM, FozzyBear said:

My take on this entire thing for the last couple of episodes is that Cierra and Lindsay are a lot alike and they’re both trying to run the same game here and neither is doing it well.

Loved your post; they both lost me a bit too. But I’d argue Ciara’s doing worse having thrown a glass that hard. Granted, Danielle swooping in with her superhero cape was surprisingly annoying to say the least, but still, the shards could have really hurt someone.   Was she acting, or did she really lose it? 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:34 AM, gaPeach said:

And I thought he said they did not work out because he decided he wanted Paige?  Not sure but I like my thoughts on his crying other than what he was really crying about.  Nice of Luke to show him some love.  But I have always loved Luke.

Me too, I never understood all the Luke hate. Especially from Ciara. Seeing now how she adores Austink & how many chances she’s given him, I think her picker is off. Luke is way better, & so is Alex. Very kind of Luke & Amanda to check on & comfort Andrea. ❤️  I think he was feeling lonely & homesick after losing any chance with Paige. 

On 3/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, Passing Strange said:

Eeek! I don't watch Southern Charm, so I had no idea. Probably not going to change my viewing habits now. Thank you for this info!

So IslandBoy hates all my reality shows, except for Southern Charm. He loves it & told me to tell you to watch it! 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

One more thing. I agree with whoever said Andrea’s barely buttoned shirts are a turn off. He’s a nice, good looking guy who doesn’t need to be a cheesy try hard. Same goes for Bachelorette Gabby with every garment falling off her pretty shoulders! 🙃

• Love 3
(edited)

Austen is a total loser but Ciara being upset about him is so stupid. That was a famewhore relationship. Pls. If she actually believed they were something after Vermont then how lame. Ciara just gets more annoying to watch every episode. 

I don’t care about Mya’s dating life lol.

Craig and Paige are weird. Seems like she’s getting played.

Ciara pls no one cares you hate Lindsey.

Lindsey has such a long history with Austen - 4 whole years lol. So stupid.

Why did they keep so many Mackenzie parts in the show like is there really nothing else.

Andrea is one of those guys who pretends he wants a serious relationship but he really doesn’t.  Luke was cute reacting to his crying tho.

Clara shut the fuck up. You are taking your anger out on Lindsey. Austen never gave a fuck about you. She thinks she had a huge thing with him in Vermont? Lol they hung out on camera and did a fake relationship for 10 days. Ooh.

Now Andrea is pretending he always liked this Lexi person we’ve never heard of lol.

Danielle has been a bit annoying but I liked her sticking up for her friend. Also seems like Ciara started the stupid throwing.

Ciara is 26 not 16 pls with thinking she’s this young.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 6
On 4/1/2022 at 2:05 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Enh, I chalk it up to nerves.  Some people have a very dry sense of humor and it appears that they are being mean and aloof when they are actually joking.  White condiments, fries, meh I just saw it as two people who were super nervous be it on tv or just a 1st date.

On 4/2/2022 at 4:41 AM, Marley said:

Craig and Paige are weird. Seems like she’s getting played.

Weirdly enough I like these two together and I look forward to seeing Paige on Southern Charm.  Craig's smile plastered across his face when Paige was describing her version of love was just too cute.  Yeah he can be a jerk sometimes but he does seem to be a good egg. 

On 4/2/2022 at 4:41 AM, Marley said:

Now Andrea is pretending he always liked this Lexi person we’ve never heard of lol.

Ok that was weird.  It seems so out of the blue to us especially how aggressively he was pursuing Paige earlier this season.  But yeah Luke and Amanda trying to comfort him was rather sweet.

• Love 6
On 3/28/2022 at 10:00 PM, APK said:

I appreciate the attempt Andrea made cooking the Italian dinner. Too bad Danielle and Ciara ruined it with their drama.

Just a side note about that dinner...I'm surprised Andrea didn't give everyone spoons to eat with their pasta.  My mom is Italian, and we were always taught to twirl the pasta on a spoon with your fork and bring the fork to your mouth.  The food comes to you, you don't go to the food.  The visual of everyone hunched over their plates slurping up pasta was just weird to me.

• Love 4