Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E13: Put the Squeeze on Me

• Start Topic

On 3/24/2022 at 10:46 PM, statsgirl said:

Linc has become a jerk, not just to Amelia but also to Jo who he seems to be using. Way to go, show, ruin the best character in years.

It’s Grey’s, ruining characters is what they do.  

Let’s just get it over with…erect a 90 ft gold statue of Meredith on the plains of Dura and throw anyone who refuses to bow down and worship in a fiery furnace.  Seriously, there is no eyeroll big enough for the Meredith adoration.  (Biblical reference for those who are wondering.)

Edited by limecoke
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, limecoke said:

Let’s just get it over with…erect a 90 ft gold statue of Meredith on the plains of Dura and throw anyone who refuses to bow down and worship in a fiery furnace.  Seriously, there is no eyeroll big enough for the Meredith adoration.  (Biblical reference for those who are wondering.)

nGMrD.gif

On 3/30/2022 at 10:03 AM, FnkyChkn34 said:

This is the textbook definition of gaslighting, is it not?  

No this isn't gaslighting. 

I'm just going to keep saying this.

1. I personally felt Bailey's behavior with Wright was questionable so I understand his confusion. (see my previous posts)
  2. Bailey was Wright's boss which means that she had the greater power in the exchange. That needs to be addressed.
  3. IMO, Wright's not a stalker and Bailey's not a victim. This was mixed signals/bad writing, and nothing more.
  • Love 2
On 3/30/2022 at 10:23 AM, kariyaki said:

Gaslighting is more about premeditation, though. This is more of a CYA, “cover your ass” thing.

Gaslighting can be someone's subconscious personality though, and they're obviously going to deny that they are gaslighting someone when accused of it. I don't think it has to be premeditated at all.