Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Disappearing Act

• Start Topic

The Prenup is becoming a 90-Day staple, the preview shows that Gino too wants a prenup.  What assets does unemployed Gino have that he needs to protect?  

Memphis said at some point that she wants Hamza to contribute 50/50. If that includes him contributing financially, she will have a very hard time claiming a future house as her asset and not a marital asset. Future assets can be protected by a prenup / postnup, but they have to be specific: The wife knows that she will inherit grandma’s house, the husband has a trust fund and it will pay out in the future, there is a family business that one spouse will inherit.  Things like that can be kept separate with a prenup. Some future house that Memphis wants to buy while married to Hamza, will be much harder to classify as solely her asset. Marriage is a serious commitment and a prenup is a good tool to protect certain assets. It is not a way to try to ensure that if there is a divorce, one spouse gets everything and the other spouse walks away empty handed. 

I really hope that the preview of Mahogany and Ben kissing, is going to turn out to be a kiss goodbye. Mahogany has lied to him, strung him along and took money from him. However, she still gets a pass from me because she is only 22. Ben is 52 and should know better. He really creeps me out, there is something predatory about a 52-year old pursuing a 22-year old. If Mahogany were 50 and Ben 80, it wouldn’t be a big deal for me, but currently Mahogany is barely out of her teens.

Kimberly called that caterwauling a “private concert” ?  

Edited by Cini
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, mjt626 said:

I strongly suspect Ximena’s family is as tired of her as I am. They thought they had found a nice gringo to settle her with, but now she’s back to partying and probably sketchy dudes.

Thankfully she can’t bring anymore babies home.

Not to mention one who brought money coming in and supported them all.  That would be a big motivation to not mess it up.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Didn't the sister leave out the part where Memphis said she needed to protect her kids? That's important. 

Can’t be too important. She is bringing a man she barely knows into her home to live with her children. With no job and career and who cannot speak the language (at least he does not speak caveman).  And she has no knowledge of his character. Those kids can’t be too important when it comes to mommy getting her sexy time.

• Love 24

Ben is so creepy I don’t care if Mahogany is an actress TLC hired for his segments. Her leaving him at the resort was perfection. 
Ben was so angry that he couldn’t control her and that none of his bullshit was making her feel guilt ridden and begging him for forgiveness. He was convinced he could make her see the light by being stuck in a car with him and quoting bible verses to her. So glad she just left.
He was in no danger there. There was a production crew with him that would ensure he got safely back. 

• Love 24

All these idiots want a pre nup to protect their non existent property, I bet these idiots do not even have a will.

Memphis has a savings account, Hamzy is not on that account so he cannot access it, she rents an apartment, probably gets some child support from her ex for the child they had together, Hamzy could not legally get any part of that money.  If her children are the most important thing in her life she would not have been looking for someone from another country for whom she would be financially responsible.  Does this guy even know her kids names, she has not talked about them once...most mothers talk about their kids to their intended.

Geno is an idiot, a pre nup from a lawyer will cost money and we all know how shallow his pockets are, just look at the ring!  If he has any money he will be spending it on Jasmine anyway.

Ben has got to be acting, nobody could be so dense.  That sweater, oy, I had no idea that The Golden Girls has a clothing line, it does pair well with the My Little Pony cowboy hat.  I doubt the film crew would have stranded in Cuckamonga and I doubt he really paid for the trip back to Lima.

Mike, we all tried to root for him but he is too stupid.  My take on his relationship is he was a regular subscriber to Xcemania's webcam and she knows how to work her clients, "you want to see my lady bits? Okay but I need money, I am a poor single mother and my children have nothing to sit on, could you buy me a couch?" She probably asks each of them for money but Mike is the idiot who said yes, she might have thought his wanting to visit in person was an idle threat.  I bet he saw more of her lady bits via webcam than in person.  All I can say is we teach people how to treat us, Mike might think he is a loser and deserves being mentally tortured by a woman so when it ends badly he can garner sympathy from the next woman, rinse and repeat.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

"you want to see my lady bits? Okay but I need money, I am a poor single mother and my children have nothing to sit on, could you buy me a couch?"

Cooch for couch. He probably gave her some tat, too.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Can't help but wonder why Ben didn't hitch a ride with production and the camera crew.  

Dramatic purposes.  They will probably pay the fare as well, a small price for the tv gold.

Maybe they just filmed Ben being driven away in the cab, then it stopped, production paid the cabbie and Ben got in the van. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can you imagine, Ben is so self righteous and narcissistic that he expected Mahogany to drive him back? 

Another time when the camera crew was working overtime to hide their laughter: Ben nattering on and on about the car ride being a “chance to talk” while they knew Mahogany had already driven off in the dark of night 

• LOL 16
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, mjt626 said:

I strongly suspect Ximena’s family is as tired of her as I am. They thought they had found a nice gringo to settle her with, but now she’s back to partying and probably sketchy dudes.

I think X’s family was hoping Mike to work out for the sake of the kids.  Mike was good to them and would take them in as his own.  They are the real losers in all of this. 

Can’t wait for Jasmine to find out her ring isn’t real.  😂

Memphis is an idiot. Hazma is too good for her. 

Kimberlay is just embarrassing.  Her son must be cringing at all of this. 

Mahogany leaving Ben at the resort was definitely one of the best things I’ve seen on 90 day. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Cini said:

I really hope that the preview of Mahogany and Ben kissing, is going to turn out to be a kiss goodbye

Has she kissed him at all yet? I’ve only seen unreciprocated hugs 

now Bon Jovi is stuck in my head: “Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye...” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Another time when the camera crew was working overtime to hide their laughter: Ben nattering on and on about the car ride being a “chance to talk” while they knew Mahogany had already driven off in the dark of night 

Ben, are you really THAT clueless?  We all know the brain is wired to avoid pain.  He is STILL thinking he "just needs to talk to her" and she will change her mind and want to be with him.  At this point I would send her to a hotel and wait outside with an unloaded 357 magnum in my garage.  I would tell him:  "You are a predator.  Stop thinking God has this plan for you to bone a 22 year old.  Leave now for the airport as my daughter has blocked you, and a restraining order has been filed.  If you do not like hearing this from me, allow my six foot seven inch gun enthusiast husband wo, when he shoots, DOES NOT MISS to explain it to you.  And you can take this any way you want."

4 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Mahogany leaving Ben at the resort was definitely one of the best things I’ve seen on 90 day. 

It was even better when he said "She left last night."

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Also they sat in silence for most of the first trip.  Ben likes to sulk.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think X’s family was hoping Mike to work out for the sake of the kids.  Mike was good to them and would take them in as his own.  They are the real losers in all of this. 

Based on Mike’s social media history discussed on the couples page I am glad he will have no influence on those kids.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ben himself said "God has hardened her heart against me"! Jesus, Ben, what do you need? You said it--god did it! Dare you gainsay the will of the lord? 

He is so full of shit. 

Did anyone else hear the Quarterflash song Harden My Heart in their head?  They like to use songs for episode titles, should have gone with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

This Week’s Winners and Losers:

Winner: The person who finally managed to unload that migraine inducing caballero outfit on an unsuspecting Ben, who thought it would be just the ticket to win over Hogs’ parents

Losers: XXXimena’s sister and mother, who will have to reconsider their retirement plans when Mike pulls the plug on the matching funds benefit

Next Week: Kimbelly spends ten minutes endless hours searching online for a Sojaboy’s Girlfriend necklace

• LOL 16
  • Love 6

Mike has turned out to be the worst of the worst. Even more than the racist munchkin.  He went from quirky "shucks" nice guy to a down right incel  C U Next Tuesday asshole of a turd.  Was Ximena using him? Sure. But given the way they met (not on a dating site), his insistence she quit her job (not a nail tech) and he pays for everything so she can depend on him and make her feel that she owes him.  Now she's regretting the relationship and he's calling HER a bitch.  Look in the mirror if you want to see a bitch you little punk ass.  While Ximena is vile, Mike put himself in that situation. Plus he was always fishing for compliments. Him: "You're a tiger in the sack. What am I?" or "You look beautiful. How do I look?"  Man. Get some freaking therapy for your issues.

Jasmine and Gino. I am super shocked she didn't freak out about the ring.  The reason Gino's uncle was asking for a prenush was because as we suspected at the beginning, his father might have left him some money.  Otherwise, how is Gino living a good life during the pandemic years when he was out of work?  Jasmine again isn't a saint and has an ugly soul (she didnt lose her job because of those photos - see the couples thread) but she is too good for Gino.

Kim and Usman. Notice how he has to announce his 'Sojaboy' at the beginning of the song? Usman needs to go back scamming women online and Kim needs to get over her MJ fantasy.  There is a reason why the word fan comes from fanatic.

Smooth move Mahogony leaving Benny boy out there while you left in the cloak of darkness.  The idiot instead of cutting his losses, getting back on a plane to the States and trolling online for his next God connection to a woman younger than his daughter is just going to follow her back to her home town to stalk her some more.  Please TLC have him knock on the door and have either Maria, Lana or the creepy old dude from Russia show up. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Did anyone think it odd that Ben asked to meet with the parents and the response was dad is not available.  Is mom a nonentity?  Your parents are not available.  

They must have left already. Odd that Ben didn’t ask about them the next day. Did he know they were gone?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This Week’s Winners and Losers:

Winner: The person who finally managed to unload that migraine inducing caballero outfit on an unsuspecting Ben, who thought it would be just the ticket to win over Hogs’ parents

Losers: XXXimena’s sister and mother, who will have to reconsider their retirement plans when Mike pulls the plug on the matching funds benefit

Next Week: Kimbelly spends ten minutes endless hours searching online for a Sojaboy’s Girlfriend necklace

I'm calling "Migraine Inducing Caballero Outfit" for my band name right now. 

47 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Mike has turned out to be the worst of the worst. Even more than the racist munchkin.  He went from quirky "shucks" nice guy to a down right incel  C U Next Tuesday asshole of a turd.  Was Ximena using him? Sure. But given the way they met (not on a dating site), his insistence she quit her job (not a nail tech) and he pays for everything so she can depend on him and make her feel that she owes him.  Now she's regretting the relationship and he's calling HER a bitch.  Look in the mirror if you want to see a bitch you little punk ass.  While Ximena is vile, Mike put himself in that situation. Plus he was always fishing for compliments. Him: "You're a tiger in the sack. What am I?" or "You look beautiful. How do I look?"  Man. Get some freaking therapy for your issues.

This this this! He's shit! And don't forget his bitchy little "all right, I'm taking everything I gave you with me". Only a bittercakes little bitch does that, it's beyond petty. He is the worst!

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, Gobi said:

They must have left already. Odd that Ben didn’t ask about them the next day. Did he know they were gone?

I thought that they claimed some issue and had already left even before Ben read the letter. Mahogany confessed in her TH that her father's excuse that "something suddenly came up" (TM The Brady Bunch) was just made up because Papi had no intention of speaking with Ben. 

What struck me as producer shenanigans was that Mahogany supposedly went back to her room after Ben read the letter, but I thought their rooms were adjacent (or at least close to each other.) What did they both do until the next morning? Stay in their separate rooms without even coming out for meals? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This this this! He's shit! And don't forget his bitchy little "all right, I'm taking everything I gave you with me". Only a bittercakes little bitch does that, it's beyond petty. He is the worst!

I can't believe if the rumors are true that Mike's filming for The Single Life. Can we start a petition to complain? 

• Love 12

This is the creepiest bunch of losers yet. Is TLC that desperate? The least they can do for us is go for good looking. Aside from Jasmine and Hamza they are all so homely and desperate. I still think Jasmine is batshit crazy I don't care how she is trying to change the narrative this late in the game. Oh, she love Gino with all of his weirdness from head to toe. Girl, what about YOUR weirdness? She wants out of Panama and will do anything to make that happen. There is no other explanation. 

Kimbaaally and Usman can't be real. Why is this guy courting old, frumpy, desperate Americans when he can have a hottie like Zara? I can only think he wants them to finance his career. Seems to be working. After this joke of a relationship falls apart we don't need to see him anymore. 

Ben- gross control freak. I think Mahogany is the girl in the internet pics. I think her pics were heavily photo shopped. Certainly wouldn't be the first time. Remember Rebecca of Rebecca and Zied and baby girl Lisa and that slob Angela?  All filtered beyond recognition. This was Mahogs for sure. She just never counted on Ben coming to see her. That was not in her plan and she was not prepared to put in that much effort to deal with him. 

So Ximena never had a relationship before Mike but has 2 kids? She doesn't know how to act in a relationship?  LIES! What about the bad boy from the Colombian cartel? Just fuck buddies? 

Hamza has a nice family so what is his reason for wanting to marry that troll Memphis and deal with all her baggage? He doesn't seem at all excited to leave them to go the US. Or maybe he is just that devoid of personality we can't tell what the heck he's thinking. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm calling "Migraine Inducing Caballero Outfit" for my band name right now. 

I want to see Mike at the airport with the furniture, stove and refrigerator trying to get thru security...idiot.

Ben seems to be the kind of guy that calls a girl a bitch if she declines when he asks her on a date.

Usman wrote a song on the quick, he probably thought a lot about what rhymes with "Hydrate."

Gino's ring, oh dear.  Jasmine will have to get use to a life of gold tone jewelry and looking at Gino wearing baggy swim shorts worn as everyday clothing.

I do have to say that if it weren't for this show I would never have seen or heard of some of the small villages that have been shown, my geography IQ has increased.

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
On 3/20/2022 at 7:01 AM, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Usman still talks about their "relationship" entirely in terms of rewarding her for her "support." He sees her as an investor he occasionally fucks, not a life partner.

Absolutely right. Usman can't stand touching this piece of work and only wants fame and fortune, and does he put on a show. Unfortunately, his eyes are dead and his face looks pained as he does it. He's got some guilt, too, but still he thinks that sometimes you gotta do the unthinkable to reach personal goals. Fame and $$ goals. And apparently Kimbelly thinks so highly of herself that she thinks she's some great catch. Girl, open up your eyes and reflect. THINK. This man is not deeply and passionately in love with you. Do you really FEEL love from him? If you are honest with yourself, the answer should be no, despite the last minute beach scene. Usman will keep this going as long as he can, and you, Kim, are going to be wasting a lot of time living an unrealistic fantasy.

I thought it was funny when his side-kicks advised Usman that he shouldn't be with an "old lady" when they are in fact probably only 15 or so years younger than she is. They most likely think Kimbelly is 60 plus.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Breedom said:

thought it was funny when his side-kicks advised Usman that he shouldn't be with an "old lady" when they are in fact probably only 15 or so years younger than she is. They most likely think Kimbelly is 60 plus.

People who are 25 think 30 is old.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dare you gainsay the will of the lord? 

LMFAO I really hope the 

Spoiler

reports of seeing the two of them together shopping in Lima are not accurate and that she sent this psycho packing. 

28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I want to see Mike at the airport with the furniture, stove and refrigerator trying to get thru security...idiot.

I think in certain countries they should have a separate line at airport security for "foreign losers who were catfished and now want to take back their shit they paid for" ---Colombia, Russia, Tunisia.....Nigeria....Ukraine (RIP)--cause I am sure he isn't the first to threaten this lol! I would feel a modicum of sympathy for Mike being taken for a ride if the narrative they told us was accurate---they met on a dating site, she was a single mother working as a nail tech when covid hit. It's funny when she said that and they showed her doing nails I thought, wow she isn't very good at that, lol! But nope---she was a camgirl who roped this sucker into sending the benjamins and probably assumed she would never have to actually meet him in real life.....once she did he was too disgusting for her to tolerate, even to give her kids a better life, much to the dismay of the kids and the entire family riding the Mike gravy train. She would rather shake her ass nude for horny random dudes than make a life iwth Mike. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Usman can't stand touching this piece of work and only wants fame and fortune, and does he put on a show. Unfortunately, his eyes are dead and his face looks pained as he does it.

I’m old enough to remember when this was called “prostituting oneself.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also they sat in silence for most of the first trip.  Ben likes to sulk.

Except when Mahogany brought up the Bible and Jesus having to suffer. Maybe it was foreshadowing about what she planned for him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Someone should have reminded Badmus and Slam-T that the scene of Kimberly throwing water in Usman’s face was recorded. So, their worries of Usman looking like a fool was a little too late.

I was elated when Mahogany ditched Ben at the resort, but it was short lived when I saw the previews for next week.  Wish they hadn't spoiled it.

This season is excruciatingly long. So much so that I’d forgotten about Caleb and “the racist munchkin” and the fact that Ben didn’t appear until the sixth episode. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That outfit was fantastic. I can see him now, modeling it for the camera crew and them all saying "Oh, yeah, man, you look GREAT!" while smothering their laughter. "Don't mind him, he has allergies". Snerk. 

Mahogany stranding Ben is possibly the greatest moment in 90 Day history. All the times we've yelled "Leave! Go! Don't stay here with this creep!" at various people over the years, and it finally happens. It is all I ever dreamed. 

Can you imagine, Ben is so self righteous and narcissistic that he expected Mahogany to drive him back? He expected her to sit there and be harangued by him for three hours? She was probably afraid he'd kill her, leave her body by the side of the road, and make off in her car. "I just wanted her to love me! Jesus brought us together and he told me that if I couldn't have her, no one could!". 

Couldn't have said it better!! That was exactly my fear.

• Love 5
Just now, TipseyGirl said:

I'm probably more annoyed with BenYamen using that stupid translator to speak with Mahogany than I should be.

After watching those two clowns, I'm seriously considering getting a translator app to talk with all my other English-speaking friends. Pass it around the table at dinner, say "How's the soup?" and then it asks the first friend to your left "How's the soup?" In the very same language. Because you really can't look too stupid.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ben seems to be the kind of guy that calls a girl a bitch if she declines when he asks her on a date.

Usman wrote a song on the quick, he probably thought a lot about what rhymes with "Hydrate."

Gino's ring, oh dear.  Jasmine will have to get use to a life of gold tone jewelry and looking at Gino wearing baggy swim shorts worn as everyday clothing.

I do have to say that if it weren't for this show I would never have seen or heard of some of the small villages that have been shown, my geography IQ has increased.

THIS (bolded) just made me laugh SOOOO hard!! I can see it in my mind. Wonder if the chairs would have to be ticketed separately, or as a set?? Still laughing!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I want to see Mike at the airport with the furniture, stove and refrigerator trying to get thru security...idiot

Can you imagine what the cost would be in shipping??? Damn the guy is sooo fucking stupid. I bet he threw it out there so she would change her mind and not even realizing she's so disgusted with him that he can have all the stuff back as long as he leaves.

I would love it next week if her dad and Ximena's cartel buddies throws him out when turd Mike proclaims he isn't leaving the apartment bc he pays the rent. Honestly he thinks by pushing himself more onto her and throwing money at her that she will change her mind. I don't know how this guy hasn't been beat up before in the US. No wonder his only choice was to find a desperate camming girl.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Cini said:

The Prenup is becoming a 90-Day staple, the preview shows that Gino too wants a prenup.  What assets does unemployed Gino have that he needs to protect?  

Remember, Gino is cheap. He probably gets paid well and hoards the money. I bet he's got a boatload of money.

I noticed when Gino asked Jasmine to marry him, he only told her how much HE felt loved in a series of ways but no mention that he loves her. I have no doubt that he does, but he's unable to communicate that. Later in the episode Jasmine communicated more warm and fuzzy words towards Gino, but again, nothing from Gino - oh yes, I do remember he did quickly say that he did love her too. But that would be about it in terms of loving, warm words, at least from what I remember.

I feel that Jasmine truly loves Gino deeply. But she is a beautiful woman, and eventually will want to hear more than just last week's "you look fine" comment. Gino needs to work on himself in terms of emotional support and being able to reciprocate all these loving words from Jasmine. She's going to grow tired of Gino's muteness when it comes to him noticing her. I'm not forgetting Jasmine, who really needs to work out her jealousy issues. That one, is a given.

I love analyzing people. ☺️

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Except when Mahogany brought up the Bible and Jesus having to suffer. Maybe it was foreshadowing about what she planned for him. 

I think she knew based on the texting that if she got him started talking about Jesus he would just ramble on and on and on...no need to try and think of things to talk about. The fact that he would want to marry a woman who he clearly had no connection with in real life, it just blows my mind. Their scenes together and with her friends and parents are some of THE most awkward in 90 day history and that is saying a LOT. 

• Love 12