Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 9/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, dizzyd said:

Do you have a link?

No, I didn't save it but I think I saw it on Reddit. If I come across it again I'll post it here. It was not a very good picture and only showed a close up of Erich's head in what looked like a dance studio.

Edited to add: The photo I'm referring to is a recent one that someone thought was an image of Erich proving that he and Gabby were together.

Edited by Melonie77

So, right now it looks like Gabby gets Erich and DWTS and Rachel gets….   Yeah, there will be tears, lots of tears and DWTS will make it worse.   IIRC, Rachel was  also a cheerleader, at the college not NFL level, but that is pretty impressive, yet she doesn’t get to compete for the mirror ball.  But no everyone is announced yet.  I would love, love, love to see both of them compete.   The first time one of them is in the bottom and the other isn’t…..

• Love 2
On 9/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, Melonie77 said:

No, I didn't save it but I think I saw it on Reddit. If I come across it again I'll post it here. It was not a very good picture and only showed a close up of Erich's head in what looked like a dance studio.

Do you have a link?

It is in People now.  I put the link in the media thread.  

EE5A327A-2E21-4F1C-BF85-B8AFD1E5B216.jpeg

• Mind Blown 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Thanks @DEL901 but I was referring to a recent photo of Erich allegedly visiting Gabby at a dance studio. I haven't been able to re-find it. Sorry for any confusion.

That old high school black face picture is ridiculous and I'm really surprised it made it past which ever teacher acted as yearbook advisor the year Erich graduated.

• Mind Blown 2
On 9/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, DEL901 said:

So, right now it looks like Gabby gets Erich and DWTS and Rachel gets….   Yeah, there will be tears, lots of tears and DWTS will make it worse.   IIRC, Rachel was  also a cheerleader, at the college not NFL level, but that is pretty impressive, yet she doesn’t get to compete for the mirror ball.  But no everyone is announced yet.  I would love, love, love to see both of them compete.   The first time one of them is in the bottom and the other isn’t…..

I too would have enjoyed seeing both of them compete! I'm willing to bet Rachel is unhappy about not getting an invite.
I think Gabby should do well. I saw a video of her cheerleading and she was good! Plus she has the type of body to look great in the DWTS costumes AND she was assigned an excellent pro. I'll be rooting for her!

Do you have a link?

20 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I found the picture of Erich allegedly visiting Gabby at her dance rehearsal:

Decided to move this comment here…,still spoiler ing since it relates to BIP.  

Spoiler

Wonder if the do bring Johnny out how they will deal with the fact he got engaged in Paradise, so he clearly isn’t regretting what happened with Rachel  

• Love 1

No wonder Rachel looks so upset in the live portion. This show did not work out for her in the way she hoped haha. Gabby also is facing some tricky issues with all the questions over Erich's past and political leanings, though it seems like they're still together. 

• Love 3

"I'm not coming out of this not engaged."

Well, Rachel, you're going to come out of this engaged and then single.

Watching Rachel watch Aven with her family and friends, I think she knows she chose wrong. When ones main goal is to get engaged at F1 come hell or high-water, that's a recipe for disaster. 

• Love 5

Rachel didn't just want to be engaged at the end of this. Rachel wanted the ending where she is crying on a balcony over which guy to choose, and she has TWO guys both proposing at F2. Then she gets to break one guys heart, and get the diamond ring from the other.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Rachel didn't just want to be engaged at the end of this. Rachel wanted the ending where she is crying on a balcony over which guy to choose, and she has TWO guys both proposing at F2. Then she gets to break one guys heart, and get the diamond ring from the other.

She just HAD to have all 4 men for hometown visits too. She gave her very last group date rose to Tyler and told him she wanted to meet his family...then she 'changes her mind' and cancels the visit in the middle of his HT date.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Next week’s episode is now 3 hours.  Yikes!   But I guess it will take time to rake Erich over the goals before the Tino drama.  And then…here’s the next sacrificial Lamb, er, Bachelor 

eta, if Rachel was worried about being humiliated if she didn’t get a proposal, this will be 1000x worse.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Mind Blown 3

Do we think they'll try a Dual Bachelor thing, trying to fix the lessons they learned (hypothetically) with this season?  Zach and Aven, come on down!

They get another POC lead AND a lead with a famous relative -- that didn't work with Roby but Zach is no Roby.

• Love 3

Looks like Zach is the leading contender…see the Bachelor spoiler thread. 

I was wondering if they will try to pull something next week like they did with Hannah and Tyler C and encourage Rachel and Aven to give it a try …but has been 4+ months since the Bachelorette wrapped…Aven might be off the market. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Looks like Zach is the leading contender…see the Bachelor spoiler thread. 

I was wondering if they will try to pull something next week like they did with Hannah and Tyler C and encourage Rachel and Aven to give it a try …but has been 4+ months since the Bachelorette wrapped…Aven might be off the market. 

Well, he has also had the opportunity to watch the show, so he may be thankful for that bullet he dodged...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh, man… For those who thought Nate was an irredeemable cad, just wait until you find out that Erich broke up with a girlfriend to go on this show!! Which, as everyone knows, is the ultimate Wrong Reason (despite the new casting commercials saying dump that loser you’re with and come on the show).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CigZCgyszWq/?igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

It sounds like they weren’t dating that long and said “I really like you,” not “love,” “in love,” or “falling in love.” But the crazy part is after the show he reached back out to her begging for another chance! I guess he’s not engaged to Gabby after all?

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 2

Damn I really got real vibes from him especially the way he looked at her but could tell something was off when she was watching on the live show, she didn’t look happy with him except when they were showing grandpa John. Well he fooled me. I literally want to go back and delete anything nice I’ve said about him on the show. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😡 No Bachelor for him. And that’s probably why next week is 3 Fing hours!

Eta: so it looks like he was jobless when he went on the show. Can’t remember what job title the show gave him. Wonder what he told gabby about that and how she’d be ok with it. With everything going on with his dad, I was expecting someone serious, not a player. I need to stop falling off the wrong reasons wagon!!!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, man… For those who thought Nate was an irredeemable cad, just wait until you find out that Erich broke up with a girlfriend to go on this show!! Which, as everyone knows, is the ultimate Wrong Reason (despite the new casting commercials saying dump that loser you’re with and come on the show).

It sounds like they weren’t dating that long and said “I really like you,” not “love,” “in love,” or “falling in love.” But the crazy part is after the show he reached back out to her begging for another chance! I guess he’s not engaged to Gabby after all?

Wow. I mean, it doesn't take being a rocket scientist to figure out that everyone who goes on this show goes on for "the wrong reasons." After all, being an influencer where you can stay home and take pictures while representing a brand brings in way more money than a normal job where you actually have to work. But reading his messages, he sounds like so many guys I dated in my 20s where they would end things with you then contact you again once you start moving on and then drop you again once you let them back in. It's the worst kind of person to play with your emotions like that just for their own benefit. Even the way he started the text with being silly with the girl and then just carefully sliding in that he has something to tell her, as if she would enjoy the news. Just very slimy vibes.

I never felt great about Erich until the last couple of weeks during hometowns where he seemed more real but the beginning of the season I got an "i'm just here for the followers" vibe from him. In fact, I got that from most of the guys this season. I think at this point, it's easy to study the show and watch previous seasons to know the right way to act that will get you in the top 4. The Sean and Catherines are very far gone from this show.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ugh. 

You know, there was always a vibe about Erich that I didn't like. I thought maybe I was letting the mullet get in the way (lol). 

This season is a big flop. 2 Bachelorettes and no successful relationship after the fact. (engagement or no engagement) Even if Gabby and Erich are somehow still dating, that he reached out to his ex after filming is gross. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 4

Okay, and here’s the spoilers about Rachel and Tino. I believe he kissed someone else. There’s no way in hell Rachel wanted to give back the ring and just date (before the kiss).

Bachelorette: New Spoilers Emerge About Rachel’s Relationship Status
Rumors have been flying about Rachel's relationship status after The Bachelorette, and now new details have leaked about what happened after the show.

Read in Screen Rant: https://apple.news/AEk38zF57Tqeir9HeW3Lvbg

• LOL 2

Joe Franco, Tino's dad took to Facebook to provide some insight into how he really feels. And, uh, he seems pretty excited about the fact that the show (and his son's relationship) is ending soon. "BachelorNation will be sorry when they won't have me to kick around," he wrote in the status. “So glad it’s almost over!!!" Yeesh.

Well congrats buddy on your smug I told you so! Hey, look I can still kick you around if I want. 

Oh and Erich did meet Amanda Kaylor’s 2 yr old son so their 2.5 months together was definitely more serious than Nate and his ex. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Interesting timing for the Erich revelations.   The show was ready, I think, to trot out Gabby and Erich as the success story…but since the T light thunder dome part of the finale hasn’t been filmed yet… wonder what’s going to happen. Erich already has to have his apology for the black face ready for the show.  

• Mind Blown 1
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Interesting timing for the Erich revelations.   The show was ready, I think, to trot out Gabby and Erich as the success story…but since the T light thunder dome part of the finale hasn’t been filmed yet… wonder what’s going to happen. Erich already has to have his apology for the black face ready for the show.  

Wow, This season has just totally imploded. The producers probably think all of this is great drama but these poor girls may end up with nobody and nothing but hurt.

The Erich news is so disappointing. I wonder if Gabby will dump him or try to deal with it if his feelings for her are legitimate. I did read on Reality Steve's site that when Erich contacted his ex after he returned home from the show, it was NOT to get back together with her. Maybe he didn't realize that he would fall for the bachelorette? Either way though, it's disturbing to know that he was planning to go on the show while he was dating this other girl AND he said he wanted to do the show for career/business purposes.

• Love 1

I'm not buying Erich's story that he wasn't trying to get back with the ex. If he was sure of Gabby he wouldn't have contacted the ex at all. He definitely wouldn't say he thinks about her all the time. He was testing the water to see if he still had a chance. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

I'm not buying Erich's story that he wasn't trying to get back with the ex. If he was sure of Gabby he wouldn't have contacted the ex at all. He definitely wouldn't say he thinks about her all the time. He was testing the water to see if he still had a chance. 

I think he contacted her to save face because allegations and exes always come to light after someone is on a reality show. He probably knew he HAD to say sorry before all of this came out.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I think he contacted her to save face because allegations and exes always come to light after someone is on a reality show. He probably knew he HAD to say sorry before all of this came out.

I get what you're saying. But he did say he was sorry a few times before he left. He could have just said something about while he is happy he took this opportunity and it was the right decision for him, he is sorry that his actions hurt her. The end. It is the thinking about her all the time line that looks like he is trying to see if he still has a shot with her. I don't think anyone would want their fiance to text an ex to say they think about them all the time. 

I just want Gabby (and Rachel) to be in healthy relationships. 

• Love 2
On 9/15/2022 at 8:48 AM, dizzyd said:

Eta: so it looks like he was jobless when he went on the show. Can’t remember what job title the show gave him. 

"Real estate analyst." Whatever the heck that is. Probably a staff job with a property management company. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

it's disturbing to know that he was planning to go on the show while he was dating this other girl AND he said he wanted to do the show for career/business purposes.

I could see him being cold and a user. What does he think he offers, anyway? I haven't seen any personality, humor, etc., there. From 1 to 10, I find his appearance a 5 and the mullet doesn't help. Does he have a nice family, yes, and the context of his Dad being so sick was an unusual and sad situation. I remember E. couldn't think of anything to say when Gabby opened up to him about her past problems on their first date. If somebody does that, even if you are shocked, at least be sympathetic and say, e.g., you hope things get better. 

Since we're invited to speculate here, my speculation is that when the rubber met the road, perhaps Jason couldn't really see a relationship with Gabby because he's Jewish (this is highlighted in various places on the Net) and she's not. I had the same situation with a man in my life 40 years ago. There are many groups or communities that put on a lot of pressure to marry only in the faith or group. Do I know for sure, no, but he seemed overall quite uncomfortable IMHO and not just because he's the quiet type.  

Edited by Tuneful

Sounds like both of the Big Awful Scandals are a whole lotta nothing. Erich saw someone for a few months, before he knew he'd been accepted on the show, big deal. Someone needs to tell Chickie that seeing him every day in March doesn't add up since he left on the 12th. His message to her sounds just friendly, I've written similar notes to friends when they retire or move away.

Ooh, Tino kissed somebody. 🙄 Sounds like it was in public, at a party or something. That might be slightly silly, but cheating? Nah. Hell, I've kissed guys in front of my husband just to be goofy and we both had a big laugh over it. 

• Love 1
On 9/14/2022 at 1:22 AM, Melonie77 said:

She just HAD to have all 4 men for hometown visits too. She gave her very last group date rose to Tyler and told him she wanted to meet his family...then she 'changes her mind' and cancels the visit in the middle of his HT date.

when you said balcony all I can think of is "the mesnick" lolol

On 9/15/2022 at 11:56 PM, Quiet1 said:

I see it very differently. they dated for a short while and he TOLD her he was going on the show. She is coming out just to grab a little spotlight and to get "revenge" whatever that is. if You are thinking of going to apply for the show, does it mean youre not allowed to date??

I still remember way back when. on Coltons season that tayshia had a very spashy instagram posted relationship right before she left and noone even cared. These women and men need to just deal. trying to ruin someone, even if you feel hurt is not the mark of a good human.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, EllenB said:

Sounds like both of the Big Awful Scandals are a whole lotta nothing. Erich saw someone for a few months, before he knew he'd been accepted on the show, big deal. Someone needs to tell Chickie that seeing him every day in March doesn't add up since he left on the 12th. His message to her sounds just friendly, I've written similar notes to friends when they retire or move away.

Ooh, Tino kissed somebody. 🙄 Sounds like it was in public, at a party or something. That might be slightly silly, but cheating? Nah. Hell, I've kissed guys in front of my husband just to be goofy and we both had a big laugh over it. 

Ok ive been married 39 years and if my husband kissed another girl or vice versa, yes thats cheating!! Kissing is way more intimate than sex. Anything you wouldnt do in front of your significant other is problematic. Not to mention they should still be in the goo goo gaga stage. Tino prob feels justified after watching rachel and the fantasy suites but in my opinion kissing is cheating , 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The woman Erich was dating said gage wanted to go on the show because he was tired of his career or something.  I just read that when he finished college, he left Jersey and moved to LA.  I wonder if he has been wanted a career in show biz abnd thinks this will help?