Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Reality Steve is standing behind the girls' stories and he has investigated it and spoken to both of them. He gets lots of negative info sent his way about many of the contestants every year but won't post anything unless he is sure and the person reporting is willing to reveal who they are.

Mike Fleiss tweeted a number of supportive messages re Nate after Reality Steve posted his story last week and it looks to me like they wanted to give Nate the next bachelor spot. A lot of people have responded to his tweets with disapproval over Nate's behavior and do not want him as bach.
Apparently most people are accepting the girls' stories, their photos and record of messages as 'receipts' and they believe them. 

I totally respect your opinion and understand it. I guess i look on the the other side “ how can you date someone and not know so many things about them” , and why is this person so hell bent on destroying someone she used to supposedly love? What is in it for her? I guess im of a different generation, no matter how bad a break up, you suffered your heartache and moved on, and you certainly do not share such personal details in such a public way. But I guess it makes her “ happy” but I truly feel sorry for her . Unless someone paid her, lol then perhaps i might get it .

• Love 2

If you date someone seriously for a year and a half, certainly you have been to their home. Would there not be toys and other young child items there? Or was Nate a non-custodial parent? Which kind of contradicts Gabby's assertion that Nate is such a good parent.

• Useful 1
On 8/16/2022 at 12:37 PM, Black Knight said:

Waiting to introduce their child to someone they're dating is one thing - a parent should take as long as they need on that score. But "I have a child" is information that must be shared by the end of the first date unless you've already decided you aren't interested in seeing that person again. There is no acceptable reason for withholding it. The only reason to withhold it is if you are concerned your date would be turned off by that information and you want to keep seeing them. But children are a dealbreaker issue for a reason, and compounding that by making it a secret, another dealbreaker, is no foundation for a relationship. Just think of the number of outright lies and omissions Nate would have had to make over an 18-month period in order to conceal that simple fact of having a child whose life he is involved in. It would be impossible to trust such a person.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Yes! And thank you for this post!

I agree that Nate must have hidden his daughter from the first girlfriend for an underhanded reason. He must have thought his marriage/divorce and child would be a deal-breaker for Kelsey and yet wanted to date her anyway. And date her he did for 18 months. Only a very deceitful person could hide such a big chunk of their life from their significant other for that long and for such selfish reasons. 

In Reality Steve's post today he opines that Fleiss / the producers are going with Nate as bachelor despite the stories coming out about him and I'm disappointed and disgusted. RS says that footage was just shot of Nate and his daughter at Disneyland - I guess he means by the Bach crew? Why reward a man who treats woman badly and apparently went on the Bachelorette in the hope of becoming the next lead?

In the past couple of days I've read a lot of negative info about Nate.
He evidently has bachelor-nation friends who coached him on how to behave on the show. Did Nate use his stories of his daughter on the show the way Hayden tried to use his dog to get a good edit? How ironic after hiding her from his ex.

He apparently has partial custody of his daughter. The girl lives with him a couple of days a week and he hid all of this from Kelsey. BTW Kelsey stated they discussed how she wanted children and what she would name them!

Steve says he has received more complaints from additional women about Nate some of which happened since he got home from taping.
Both of the girls that Nate was seeing (at the same time) are beautiful. I think Nate is more like Hayden (my ex girlfriend is better than these two) than people realized.
Nate was seeing Kelsey the ex girlfriend while he was still married...he may have been separated but his divorce wasn't finalized until nearly a year after he started dating K.

I hope the producers change their minds and come up with someone else for the next bach.
What about Zach and his famous uncle?😁
Aven might make a good bachelor.😊
And I've seen people calling for an older name from the past and I so agree...Peter Krauss.💝

Anyone else have thoughts on who the next bachelor should be?🌹

I feel like it’s too early to know who the bachelor is gonna be . Nate isn’t even cute and looks like a doofus with that haircut lol . Aven seems to have a better personality and is much more handsome so I’m sure after hometowns and seeing more of the rest of the guys left , a better decision could be made . 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

I feel like it’s too early to know who the bachelor is gonna be . Nate isn’t even cute and looks like a doofus with that haircut lol . Aven seems to have a better personality and is much more handsome so I’m sure after hometowns and seeing more of the rest of the guys left , a better decision could be made . 

I hope you are right since the signs are for Nate right now. I too do not find him attractive and agree Aven is much better looking! LOL at the doofus haircut - I thought the same thing the first time I saw him! His hair makes him look cartoonish to me - like a character from the Simpsons.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

I wish i could remember Josh acting like that. I disliked Andi so much I blacked it out I think

His edit on Andi's season showed some warning signs but was overall still relatively positive because he was the "winner." On Bachelor in Paradise (when he was with Amanda), he was actually frightening with his anger and jealousy. He'd go from sitting there chatting with everyone to then suddenly ready to fight over one comment. Tino seems a bit immature and/or competitive but so far I don't see the actual rage and control issues that Josh clearly has. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Reality Steve is standing behind the girls' stories and he has investigated it and spoken to both of them. He gets lots of negative info sent his way about many of the contestants every year but won't post anything unless he is sure and the person reporting is willing to reveal who they are.

Just because RS is reporting it doesn't mean that it's true. Screenshots can be faked, and RS can't know anything for sure unless he has access to Nate's phone records. RS has had to eat his words before after he wrongfully accused someone of cheating based on faked screenshots.

Also, this:

3 hours ago, deSchenke said:

If you date someone seriously for a year and a half, certainly you have been to their home. Would there not be toys and other young child items there?

From everything that the woman is saying, it sounds like the "relationship" was really a non-exclusive FWB/booty call situation.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2022 at 8:26 PM, deSchenke said:

If you date someone seriously for a year and a half, certainly you have been to their home. Would there not be toys and other young child items there? Or was Nate a non-custodial parent? Which kind of contradicts Gabby's assertion that Nate is such a good parent.

Supposedly Nate spent more time at 'Kelsey''s home than they did at his. I believe Nate does have partial custody and the girl has her own room in his home. I guess he kept that door closed the few times Kelsey was over!

On 8/17/2022 at 12:04 AM, chocolatine said:

Just because RS is reporting it doesn't mean that it's true. Screenshots can be faked, and RS can't know anything for sure unless he has access to Nate's phone records. RS has had to eat his words before after he wrongfully accused someone of cheating based on faked screenshots.

Also, this:

From everything that the woman is saying, it sounds like the "relationship" was really a non-exclusive FWB/booty call situation.

I remember that Jenna and Jordon story and the fact that it happened makes me think Steve would be even more cautious about standing behind this story about Nate. RS explained on his site about how he has been burned in the past and won't post anything without verifying it.

If this was just a friends-with-benefits relationship then why did Nate hide the fact that he had a child?

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

His edit on Andi's season showed some warning signs but was overall still relatively positive because he was the "winner." On Bachelor in Paradise (when he was with Amanda), he was actually frightening with his anger and jealousy. He'd go from sitting there chatting with everyone to then suddenly ready to fight over one comment. Tino seems a bit immature and/or competitive but so far I don't see the actual rage and control issues that Josh clearly has. 

Yes i agree. If tino really cares for rachel, im sure it hurt when he didnt get that group rose, we have seen many seasons where contestants are devestated by that.josh looked scary crazy at the men tell all when he found out andi slept with nick and very scary on bip. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Supposedly Nate spent more time at 'Kelsey''s home than they did at his. I believe Nate does have partial custody and the girl has her own room in his home. I guess he kept that door closed the few times Kelsey was over!

I remember that Jenna and Jordon story and the fact that it happened makes me think Steve would be even more cautious about standing behind this story about Nate. RS explained on his site about how he has been burned in the past and won't post anything without verifying it.

If this was a friends-with-benefits relationship then why did Nate hide the fact that he had a child?

Nate spent holidays and birthdays with this woman, they traveled together, met each others families and he told her he loved her. I think it was a pre/post divorce booty call for N but it was not presented that way and was something far more for K.

This is all certainly none of my business but my gut tells me he is a player. 
And since I would not watch a season with him as the bachelor I'm hoping the producers don't try to disrespect the audience by putting him in the lead.

I wish the show would once again start looking for brand new people for their leads instead of picking from the last season's participants. They need to start digging up better quality leads - ones that a group of people would be truly willing to fight over. It's not as interesting to watch if the bach/bachette is not very attractive, has no career, is lacking in intelligence, has a crappy personality and/or is a creep!

You know whats crazy is the producers did start from scratch a few seasons ago with james( thats how we go michelle, right?)

ive said for years as someone who watched the bachelor from day one the concept was a successful wealthy man who women would fight for . Andrew firestone was the best and before spoilers and social media so women had no clue.

and yes Nate has terrible hair, I did not find him cute at all. There are some very cute guys on this season but not that many. They do seem like a nice bunch tho.

10 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Yes! And thank you for this post!

I agree that Nate must have hidden his daughter from the first girlfriend for an underhanded reason. He must have thought his marriage/divorce and child would be a deal-breaker for Kelsey and yet wanted to date her anyway. And date her he did for 18 months. Only a very deceitful person could hide such a big chunk of their life from their significant other for that long and for such selfish reasons. 

In Reality Steve's post today he opines that Fleiss / the producers are going with Nate as bachelor despite the stories coming out about him and I'm disappointed and disgusted. RS says that footage was just shot of Nate and his daughter at Disneyland - I guess he means by the Bach crew? Why reward a man who treats woman badly and apparently went on the Bachelorette in the hope of becoming the next lead?

In the past couple of days I've read a lot of negative info about Nate.
He evidently has bachelor-nation friends who coached him on how to behave on the show. Did Nate use his stories of his daughter on the show the way Hayden tried to use his dog to get a good edit? How ironic after hiding her from his ex.

He apparently has partial custody of his daughter. The girl lives with him a couple of days a week and he hid all of this from Kelsey. BTW Kelsey stated they discussed how she wanted children and what she would name them!

Steve says he has received more complaints from additional women about Nate some of which happened since he got home from taping.
Both of the girls that Nate was seeing (at the same time) are beautiful. I think Nate is more like Hayden (my ex girlfriend is better than these two) than people realized.
Nate was seeing Kelsey the ex girlfriend while he was still married...he may have been separated but his divorce wasn't finalized until nearly a year after he started dating K.

I hope the producers change their minds and come up with someone else for the next bach.
What about Zach and his famous uncle?😁
Aven might make a good bachelor.😊
And I've seen people calling for an older name from the past and I so agree...Peter Krauss.💝

Anyone else have thoughts on who the next bachelor should be?🌹

Who is zachs famous uncle?

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

You know whats crazy is the producers did start from scratch a few seasons ago with james( thats how we go michelle, right?)

Who is zachs famous uncle?

Patrick Warburton who has been on tons of things including Seinfeld.  

Matt James wasn’t entirely from scratch.  He was Tyler Cameron’s best friend and somewhat known to fans. He was also supposed to be on Clare’s season. I have no doubt he was always supposed to be the next Bachelor, but when Clare’s season got delayed due to Covid, producers has a choice of finding a new Bachelor or pulling him from Clare’s season and taking a chance on him. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Matt James wasn’t entirely from scratch.  He was Tyler Cameron’s best friend and somewhat known to fans. He was also supposed to be on Clare’s season. I have no doubt he was always supposed to be the next Bachelor, but when Clare’s season got delayed due to Covid, producers has a choice of finding a new Bachelor or pulling him from Clare’s season and taking a chance on him. 

Yes youre right !!!!! Oy clare…..

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LakeGal said:

What I remember about Josh (Andi's season) was the lie detector flip out.  He got angry that she dared to expect him to take one.  He refused to participate.  

Omg i forgot about that! Now see I didnt like Andi but now that you reminded me of that it makes me sad for her 😢. He was a scary guy. Oh god now you reminded me of amanda , i hope sje is finally off our tv’s.

and lol puddy !! Too funny!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

Omg i forgot about that! Now see I didnt like Andi but now that you reminded me of that it makes me sad for her 😢. He was a scary guy. Oh god now you reminded me of amanda , i hope sje is finally off our tv’s.

and lol puddy !! Too funny!!

After BiP and the relationship with Josh, Amanda’s influencing career skyrocketed and she was making low 5 figures monthly.  

edited to correct her income

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

After BiP and the relationship with Josh, Amanda’s influencing career skyrocketed and she was making low 6 figures monthly.  

IIRC it was low five figures, $20-30k per month. Still a lot of money, but not *that* much. It became public knowledge because her ex-husband asked the court to reduce his spousal support payments.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chocolatine said:

IIRC it was low five figures, $20-30k per month. Still a lot of money, but not *that* much. It became public knowledge because her ex-husband asked the court to reduce his spousal support payments.

That boggles the mind

After seeing Erich's hometown, I sincerely hope that he and Gabby go the distance. Especially after his mom's words about not quitting, as well as Erich even bringing Gabby and the cameras home during a very difficult time for the family. 

There are more important things in life than trying to make "good" tv or grab 15 minutes of fame for clout. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

Zach for the Bachelor.  

Yes I agree! But will the producers dare to pick a classy, intelligent, articulate, and kind person for their lead? How about a right-reasons season for a change?

Mike Fleiss tweeted supportive messages about Nate after the news on his fboy behavior came out but he got a lot of negative responses and he's been quiet ever since.

There are some rumors that Ethan is being considered.

• Like 3

I had forgotten that Reality Steve said Zach eliminates himself after fantasy suites and leaves at #3. I think there was a scene in the preview of him talking to Jesse about needing to tell her something. I'm very curious about what happens to make him do so.
Did Rachel spend the whole night crying?😭

On 8/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, chocolatine said:

I do recall her kids were all over social media wearing outfits from her sponsors- they were so cute. 

• Love 1

Here is the preview for the rest of the season:

And some questions for anyone who may have some thoughts...

RS gave full spoiler info on the Men Tell All episode which he gets to watch in advance every year.
I wonder what Jesse is referring to when he says "This news is about to change your lives forever" and "To new adventures!" I do not remember this in RS's spoilers.
Did they leave that excerpt out when sharing the episode with the media and are they actually announcing the next bachelor? 

Will there be a rose ceremony after the hometown visits? Rachel already 'broke up' with Tyler. And Gabby only had 3 men going in to this episode.

This preview only shows Erich, Zach and Tino in the fantasy suite date episodes. What happened to Aven, Johnny and Jason?

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 1

I found an answer to one of my questions from RS's post from today. The announcement Jesse made at MTA:

Quote from RS:
Jesse’s announcement to everyone in attendance was that they all got a free Virgin Voyager cruise. That’s why they all had champagne glasses and bubbles were filling the room. 

• Useful 3
21 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Yes I agree! But will the producers dare to pick a classy, intelligent, articulate, and kind person for their lead? How about a right-reasons season for a change?

Mike Fleiss tweeted supportive messages about Nate after the news on his fboy behavior came out but he got a lot of negative responses and he's been quiet ever since.

There are some rumors that Ethan is being considered.

I had to lookup who Ethan was…lol. Honestly , I still like Greg and Andrew from Katie’s season.  I really hope they go with Zach.  He could definitely  carry the season.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I had to lookup who Ethan was…lol. Honestly , I still like Greg and Andrew from Katie’s season.  I really hope they go with Zach.  He could definitely  carry the season.

I skipped Katie's season and only know the guys who participated in BIP that year. If I don't like a lead or am not interested in them I don't watch that season, but one thing that I miss is getting to know the bachs/bachettes that may move onto the other formats of the show.

Another thing I like about Zach is that he never boasted about his uncle. He never even mentioned him until he was introduced. I bet the producers did not even know he is related to PW otherwise I think they would have exploited that fact. I think PW is Zach's mother's brother. I liked Z's family too and Uncle Pat seemed genuinely interested in how his nephew faired on the show.

The producers could go with a narrative of an earnest guy wanting to find love - a right-reasons season. Perhaps he could be a bachelor similar to Sean Lowe in that he earnestly wants to use the process to find a wife. But I guess it also depends on what happens at the end of this season as we do not know why Zach leaves.

In his favor AFAIK is that he has not taken advantage of his uncle's entertainment connections for any publicity in the past and he has a regular job. I don't think he is looking to start a modeling career or to influence like so many of the others.

Another contender for Bach from this season might be Aven. We haven't seen much of him so I'm looking forward to his hometown on Monday.😁

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I skipped Katie's season and only know the guys who participated in BIP that year. If I don't like a lead or am not interested in them I don't watch that season, but one thing that I miss is getting to know the bachs/bachettes that may move onto the other formats of the show.

Another thing I like about Zach is that he never boasted about his uncle. He never even mentioned him until he was introduced. I bet the producers did not even know he is related to PW otherwise I think they would have exploited that fact. I think PW is Zach's mother's brother. I liked Z's family too and Uncle Pat seemed genuinely interested in how his nephew faired on the show.

The producers could go with a narrative of an earnest guy wanting to find love - a right-reasons season. Perhaps he could be a bachelor similar to Sean Lowe in that he earnestly wants to use the process to find a wife. But I guess it also depends on what happens at the end of this season as we do not know why Zach leaves.

In his favor AFAIK is that he has not taken advantage of his uncle's entertainment connections for any publicity in the past and he has a regular job. I don't think he is looking to start a modeling career or to influence like so many of the others.

Another contender for Bach from this season might be Aven. We haven't seen much of him so I'm looking forward to his hometown on Monday.😁

You should go back and watch Katie’s season not for her but the guys got to be so close.  I follow a bunch of them on IG  they still have fun and hang out together.  

I’m rooting for Zach.  

• Love 2
On 8/17/2022 at 7:26 AM, DEL901 said:

Do you think this is something producers regularly do? - as in picking someone ahead of time to be a bach lead and seeding them into the prior bachelorette or bachelor show in order to give them publicity before their own season? If so, I wonder if the current leads are told which one of their bachs is potentially set to be the next lead. This is what I think the show did this year with Nate and if so I'm wondering if Gabby knew.

• Useful 2
22 hours ago, MissPriss said:

Do we still not know why Zach eliminates himself or is eliminated? It’s a little late for that tidbit to not be spoiled. 

22 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I haven’t seen anything on why he leaves.  

We saw a bit about this in the preview last night. I know the show will at times edit different clips together out of context and in such a way that it gives a false impression, but here is what Zach says when speaking with Jesse:

"After fantasy suites everything took a 180."
"I felt blindsided."
"That was the last thing I could have ever expected".
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

We saw a bit about this in the preview last night. I know the show will at times edit different clips together out of context and in such a way that it gives a false impression, but here is what Zach says when speaking with Jesse:

"After fantasy suites everything took a 180."
"I felt blindsided."
"That was the last thing I could have ever expected".
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

All of my theories on this are juvenile

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Putting this in spoilers because it mentions her final pick...

Here is a very interesting bit of tea about Gabby possibly doing DWTS! I think she would be great if it's true. I saw a video of her doing a cheerleading dance routine and she was fabulous!

"There's a Convincing Theory That Gabby Windey Is Secretly on 'DWTS' and Was Misidentified as Charli D'Amelio"
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a41052241/gabby-windey-dwts-charli-damelio-theory/

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Putting this in spoilers because it mentions her final pick...

Here is a very interesting bit of tea about Gabby possibly doing DWTS! I think she would be great if it's true. I saw a video of her doing a cheerleading dance routine and she was fabulous!

"There's a Convincing Theory That Gabby Windey Is Secretly on 'DWTS' and Was Misidentified as Charli D'Amelio"
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a41052241/gabby-windey-dwts-charli-damelio-theory/

May be.  Although the notion that she would go on the show with her mom is a little strange 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

May be.  Although the notion that she would go on the show with her mom is a little strange 

I'm not sure what is going on but Kristyn Burtt has now posted a list of cast members that includes Gabby! But her list also includes the TikTok girl (and her mother) that people had supposedly mistaken Gabby for.🤷🏻‍♀️

I think Gabby would be a great DWTS contestant!

• Love 2

Latest spoiler from Reality Steve:

Here’s the breakdown of what I found out after last night’s show went off the air:

-The spoiler of Rachel being engaged to Tino in Mexico are correct. I think that’s pretty obvious based on what’s been shown.

-The preview last night showed Rachel talking to someone (clearly Tino even though he wasn’t shown), and this conversation happened post filming during a Happy Couple visit. Cameras were there to catch it, and we see her saying to him, “I want an answer for why you did, what you did.”

-While I don’t know exactly what he did (if anything), what I was told was that, well, her name is Rachel. And it’s kind of ironic because it somewhat resembles the Ross & Rachel situation from “Friends.” You know, the “We were on a break!” ordeal. Not fully the same situation, but it’s close. Again, I don’t know if any cheating occurred and that’s what she’s questioning so please don’t make that your narrative. The Ross/Rachel reference is more about her name being Rachel, and I was told there was definitely some ambiguity in regards to what was happening in the relationship. But what I do know is her just even asking him that question came about because they were definitely at a weird point in their relationship where they were still engaged but weren’t talking.

-You can also almost kinda link it to what happened with Ben and Courtney. I was told at some point post-engagement, Rachel and Tino basically stopped talking. I don’t know why, I don’t know who stopped talking to who, but there was definitely a “what the hell is happening here, I thought we were engaged” kinda miscommunication happening.

-These are the details that I’m sure will be filled in once we get the final two episodes to play out, and Rachel and Tino are live on stage. But I’m sure people will turn this into their own narrative of what happened because they’ll be too impatient to get the real answers from Rachel and Tino during the live finale, which sucks for both of them. If I knew, I’d tell you. I don’t.

-What I do know is that Rachel broke up with Tino and they are no longer engaged. Again, I know you’ll have questions, but outside of the “something happened and they stopped talking post-engagement,” I don’t know any more exact details. But they’re broken up, and there won’t be any sort of reconciliation at the ATFR from everything I’ve heard. It’s over.

-I’m just as curious as you as to how they got to that point. Tino is someone Rachel clearly wanted from night one. He got the first impression rose. He was obviously a front runner all season. He gave her the engagement that she also wanted in the end. So your guess is as good as mine as to why it ended. Not saying couples from this show always last, because clearly they don’t. Breakups happen all the time in this franchise. But not being able to get to your finale airing still engaged (even though it was a long four months), is pretty surprising. Is it something major? Is it something small that got blown out of proportion? Are they just not compatible? Your guess is as good as mine. But we’ll know once they’re live sitting on that couch in the final two episodes, because it’ll all get shown.

-As for Gabby and Erich, they are still together. Nothing new to report there. Whatever drama goes down in Mexico, it’s not like anyone else comes back for her. He’s the only guy left. They work through it and are together today. Now, I did hear a possibility that maybe they didn’t get engaged in Mexico and they just left dating, but I was never able to confirm that. The main thing that I doubled checked on was were they still together and I was told they absolutely are.

Once I saw Jesse’s announcement last night at the end of the episode, I figured something was up. I’d heard rumblings, but I hear rumblings every season. Until I get stuff confirmed, it’s hard for me to run with. But the Rachel and Tino breakup was confirmed to me last night, so that’s why I’m telling you today. Should be an interesting last couple weeks.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

….nothing about Gabby and Erich…yet.  He would have just seen last night’s show when we did.  If she was fully open with him on what happened, they may be okay.  But he is still dealing with his father’s passing and she is focused on DWTS rehearsals…could be a challenging time for them.  

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Latest spoiler from Reality Steve:

Thanks for sharing. 

Of course Rachel and Tino don't last. Rachel ignored every red flag because she had him at #1 right after limo introductions when she said he was her type. It was always Tino's "game" to lose. She could've had Zach (who I thought she seemed much more compatible with), or sweet Aven (who I still feel like I don't know much about). 

Nice that Gabby and Erich are still together, but it was okay to not have an engagement with him but not Jason? lol 

This season can't end soon enough. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 3

If I know men (which I don't) I say Zach's sudden turnaround in the Fantasy Suite was just a sudden blast of cold feet. This whole thing became overwhelmingly real and stunned him. Of course he had to semi-blame Rachel for it, because nothing is ever a man's fault. That, I do know. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 3
  • Love 2

Reality Steve's latest spoilers are shocking although I'm not surprised Rachel and Tino broke up. They both apparently have issues which would make them difficult partners. 
A surprising angle is that the show is taking us beyond the usual boundaries of their filming schedule and into the 'Happy Couple' time period which they don't do very often.

In this case it's an 'unhappy couple' period and I'll be curious to find out what Rachel's latest scolding is all about. The preview shows her imperiously telling off all three of her bachelors so unless it's the editing, Jesse may be telling the truth when he says this seasons' ending is the most dramatic ever!

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

….nothing about Gabby and Erich…yet.  He would have just seen last night’s show when we did.  If she was fully open with him on what happened, they may be okay.  But he is still dealing with his father’s passing and she is focused on DWTS rehearsals…could be a challenging time for them.  

I saw a photo online which appeared to be Erich allegedly visiting Gabby at a dance studio during DWTS rehearsal. Hopefully they are doing fine and the confusing way Gabby's ending is being portrayed is due to a lot of editing and producer involvement.😊

34 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I saw Jesse on Daily Pop.  He said he has to practice his "stoic" face when they are confiding in him.  Inside he is dying to just grab them and tell them what he really thinks they should do.  

This is really interesting! I wonder how much he is involved in the manipulations and if he ever feels like advising in a way that would go against any producer driven drama. I also wonder what he thinks of Rachel!

• Love 4