Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Happily Ever Never

• Start Topic

These women ( and I use that word ironically) cannot be in their 30’s!  I’ve seen less drama at a middle school pajama party.  It cannot be said enough, “Austen??” And honestly, Lindsay, you were hanging out of most of your costumes in a most unflattering way.  If she didn’t bring home an STD after this past summer, it’s kind of a miracle. Ciara, your first season you seemed so classy but now you seem pathetic.  Get some self esteem, both of you!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

How does the entire cast of this show maintain professional careers when they’re not appearing on this show? Lindsay owns a public relations firm, however I wouldn’t hire her to represent me if I were a celebrity or a politician needing some positive press. Lindsay’s behavior will probably cost her some work, one day soon.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, APK said:

How does the entire cast of this show maintain professional careers when they’re not appearing on this show? Lindsay owns a public relations firm, however I wouldn’t hire her to represent me if I were a celebrity or a politician needing some positive press. Lindsay’s behavior will probably cost her some work, one day soon.

Besides Kyle, Amanda, and Carl with LoverBoy (which wouldn't have been so viable without the show), I don't think any of them really have jobs outside of being on reality TV at this point. Lindsay's PR company's Instagram hasn't posted anything since 2019. I doubt Ciara's done a nursing shift since she started with Summer House. Luke's jewelry and Mya's cookies are kind of in the same category as LoverBoy--businesses that make most of their money (at least at first) via the show's fans.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I think Lindsey’s third ensemble, the floral top and shorts, was from the closet of Bryn Hoppy.

The zipper on the back of the shorts was zipped as far as it would go and it still had a solid two inches undone and the top looked like a busted can of biscuits.

I went from being bored to cringing the entire episode. I liked Paige holding the line though, even though I didn’t quite understand what she meant some of the time. 

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Lindsey was the person in the story of Mario Singer on the pool raft in full view of the party because she throws herself at EVERYTHING and doesn’t care who sees it. Austen is a vile excuse for a man but he wasn’t doing the pursuing. The women were doing all of that on their own. I guess the only good thing about that is it showcased Austen’s asshole behavior, but at the cost of their dignity. 

It must be hard for Carl to see Lindsey having sex with a stranger on the surveillance cam. 

• Love 6

Was Lindsey being an over-the-top asshole because she couldn't breathe in her too small clothing?

Austen is no prize and both women should be mortified that they were so into him but I seriously think Lindsey needs to address her insatiable need for male attention & competitive issues with other women. Between her overly revealing outfits, constant "look at me, look at me" antics, it was hard to see her side in this situation. At one point, she was sitting on Kyle's lap and frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to hear she makes a play for Robert at some point.

Ciara will hopefully look back on this and learn something.  At the very least, the public embarrassment of pining over muppet mouth Austen should be enough of a lesson. 

Danielle is far to aggressive in situations that don't really involve her. Not a fan.

Finally, good on Paige for sticking up for herself and trying to talk reason into Ciara & Lindsey and good on Luke for calling out Austen's antics.  See, he learned something from watching himself last Summer!

• Love 16

I think Lindsay and Cierra are a lot alike and not in good ways. Was Cierra right that is the situation was reversed that Lindsay would have gone ballistic? Probably. However, if the situation was reversed would Cierra have acted just like Lindsay? Probably. They both think they’re always 💯 right in every situation and pretty much never try to see how their actions hurt other people. I feel like they both behaved pretty badly. And all over Austin who is the worst.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

The executives at Bravo TV  must spend at least $7,000.00 per week on booze and food for the cast of this show. In Florida, most bars and restaurants charge $6.00 for draft beer, and any drinks containing liquor is going to be about $9.00 each. In New York, those prices are probably doubled. It must be awesome to spend that kind of money. The United States could probably pay for national health care with the amount of money Bravo waste on booze. Not trying to get political here, just trying to be funny.

😁😁

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, APK said:

In Florida, most bars and restaurants charge $6.00 for draft beer, and any drinks containing liquor is going to be about $9.00 each. In New York, those prices are probably doubled.

It's not like they're buying retail, I'm sure they're buying wholesale with these quantities.  Still, it is a lot of booze.  What bothers me is the thousand red solo cups after a night's debauchery.

• Love 4

Let's be honest here. Lindsey is a HO. Sorry, not sorry. She sleeps with every man that looks at her and she has no girl code what so ever. I know she's single and can do what she wants it just seems she is not picky in the least. She's 35, she should have grown out of that phase. Oh, you're cute, let's fuck. I think she has deep issues and hope Carl doesn't get hurt. Although, Carl has done his share of hurting in the past, too. Eh, maybe they deserve each other. 

At least we didn't have to see Kyle and Amanda fight like an old, married couple. Amanda made the bed. Kyle, look! I made the bed! Jeezus, these people. 

• Love 7

I can’t help but laugh every time they work Vermont into the Austen/Ciara equation.

Like it’s a mystical land that lends further credence to their love.

One should never underestimate the power of maple syrup, cheddar cheese and Ben & Jerry’s.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I can’t help but laugh every time they work Vermont into the Austen/Ciara equation.

Like it’s a mystical land that lends further credence to their love.

One should never underestimate the power of maple syrup, cheddar cheese and Ben & Jerry’s.

🙄Austen and Ciara were in Vermont a grand total of 20 days? Surely, a love of a lifetime was discovered.🤣🤣

• LOL 5

Let's be honest here. Lindsey is a HO. Sorry, not sorry. She sleeps with every man that looks at her and she has no girl code what so ever. I know she's single and can do what she wants it just seems she is not picky in the least. She's 35, she should have grown out of that phase. Oh, you're cute, let's fuck. I think she has deep issues 

This is what bugged me about her the whole night.  She made out with Austen just to piss off Ciara.  

Then there is Austen.  A total Shit stirrer with both girls.  Why Ciara cares about him I do not know.  But he was totally the one that got the whole fight started and he kept fanning the flames.  It must make him feel good about himself.  Lindsey gets it but Ciara for some reason really likes him even though he treated her like shit at the party.  Then tried turning it on Ciara that she was the one with an issue.  Those types of men that downplay or dismisses a women's legit concerns is a manipulative asshole and needs to be avoided.  I hope when Ciara watches this she sees just how much Austen had to do with all the drama. 

• Love 8
On 3/22/2022 at 5:18 PM, APK said:

That's exactly what I've been thinking since season 1.  I wondered who in the world would hire someone like Lindsay to do ANYTHING professional after seeing her on this show.  How could you trust someone like that to be professional and do their job, especially for something like PR?  Lindsay can't even do that for herself!!

12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Do we have to see Ciara prancing around every episode in her barely there bikini's when everyone else is out of the pool and dressed. They ALL have great bodies so why does she feel the need to do that? 

She's highly insecure and needs constant validation on her physical beauty.  That's a shame, considering she has actual skills as a nurse to work in a real job outside of rank reality television.

• Love 7

I kind of like Andrea until I see him with his shirt unbuttoned down to his stomach on his talking heads.  For some reason, I find that so unattractive.

Lindsay, doing whatever tf you want on your birthday and not giving a shit is NOT a legal right you have.  Also, she would be doing the same kind of shit regardless of what day it was.  It could have been someone else's birthday and she would have made out with whomever.

• Love 5
On 3/22/2022 at 3:16 PM, bichonblitz said:

Let's be honest here. Lindsey is a HO. Sorry, not sorry. She sleeps with every man that looks at her and she has no girl code what so ever. I know she's single and can do what she wants it just seems she is not picky in the least. She's 35, she should have grown out of that phase. Oh, you're cute, let's fuck. I think she has deep issues and hope Carl doesn't get hurt. Although, Carl has done his share of hurting in the past, too. Eh, maybe they deserve each other. 

At least we didn't have to see Kyle and Amanda fight like an old, married couple. Amanda made the bed. Kyle, look! I made the bed! Jeezus, these people. 

Here's my thing with Carl.  He said all season, he is looking for a real relationship and emotional connection with someone.  Yet, he picks Lindsay.  He strays from Ciarra because he thinks she is still emotionally involved with Austen.  Well, Lindsay is in the same situation, plus actively dating one man after the next, and is very messy.  So how can he see that situation as approachable but "Oh, no.  Let me keep my distance from Ciarra"?  Now I am not pro Carl and Ciarra by any means, it's just the point.

My issue with Ciarra is she has her share of quality men that she can get but her interest is on someone who is playing games.  She pretty much knows Alex liked her and she admitted she is attracted to him, so why make it hard for him just because he is not aggressive.  Maybe she needs someone a little slower in speed.  My Mom always says pick the one who loves you a little more than you love them.  And not that looks are the most important but if I had my choice of Austen and Alex and one is a jerk and the other is a good guy.  I'm choosing the handsome good guy over the average looking jerk. 

• Love 3
On 3/22/2022 at 3:16 PM, bichonblitz said:

But I don't think that's the case. The men we know she's slept with are two with whom she was in long term relationships and hoped to marry (Everett, Stravy), two who were friends before they were flings (Carl, Austen), one with whom she lived in Winter House (Jason), and Luciano, the "new friend." Anyone else, like the guy who wanted to go to Mexico and the guy on the horse from seasons back, was implied. Based on what we've seen on the show I don't think she jumps into bed with anyone who looks at her. But even if she did and even if she's 35, I'd need a lot more to think it's pathological.

On 3/23/2022 at 11:39 AM, gaPeach said:

This is what bugged me about her the whole night.  She made out with Austen just to piss off Ciara. 

I think Lindsay made out with Austen for the same reason she invited him to the party, because she has a thing for him. Ciara was in the way so Lindsay rolled over her. Lindsay's a dick but, unlike Austen, she's never pretended to be anything else. As for the malevolent look, if I don't see both people in an exchange on screen while it's happening, I'm skeptical about whatever narrative the editing is pushing.

On 3/23/2022 at 1:12 PM, bichonblitz said:

Do we have to see Ciara prancing around every episode in her barely there bikini's when everyone else is out of the pool and dressed. They ALL have great bodies so why does she feel the need to do that? 

I just hope Ciara and the other women are comfortable in their skimpy clothes and not wearing them because they believe a woman's worth is determined by how sexy she is. Regardless, pretty girls in skimpy clothes get camera time. Ciara is now a Bravolebrity and she's working that angle. This isn't a criticism, btw, just acknowledgment that we live in a society where actors and sportsball players make millions while nurses and teachers are paid peanuts.

On 3/22/2022 at 9:26 AM, RedDelicious said:

It must be hard for Carl to see Lindsey having sex with a stranger on the surveillance cam. 

Andy asked Carl something like this on WWHL. I think his answer was along the lines of it was uncomfortable, of course, but it was in the past.

• Love 7

Austen is a big pile of yuck. I’ve disliked him since day 1. And he can fuck off with trying to belittle Luke “go make some maple syrup.” Moron. #Team Luke

Lindsey is insane, no? Get her, Paige.

put some clothes on Ciara. My impression of her went way down due to her Austen pining.

• Love 5

Hopefully Lindsey chills on her drinking now being with a recovering alcoholic because how she was acting was embarrassing.

Ciara is annoying as hell.

Austen is gross. He made some comment about seeing no attractive women at the party. Has he looked in the mirror. He’s a doughy muppet dbag. Leave and go away now loser.

Now I want pizza tho lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/24/2022 at 11:50 PM, tammy4423 said:

Here's my thing with Carl.  He said all season, he is looking for a real relationship and emotional connection with someone.  Yet, he picks Lindsay. 

He's not looking for a Real Relationship, they're just words. He's not taking his sobriety seriously either.  He started dating before 12 months were up, and you're not supposed to do that.  There is a REASON why you're not supposed to date before a certain period.  Also, he may not be drinking, but he's still being self-destructive by dating someone like Lindsay.  He'll probably talk about having super hot sex, but that's the only thing he'll get for a very short period of time before it fizzles out.

4 hours ago, Marley said:

Austen is gross. He made some comment about seeing no attractive women at the party. Has he looked in the mirror. He’s a doughy muppet dbag. Leave and go away now loser.

Now I want pizza tho lol.

OMG.  Austen is so repulsive, I want to jump into the screen and sucker punch his face and kick him in the nuts.

Oh yeah baby, I want pizza too!  One of those big-ass gigantic New York pizzas I've only ever seen on American television!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2022 at 8:25 PM, Ss55 said:

Austen is a big pile of yuck. I’ve disliked him since day 1. And he can fuck off with trying to belittle Luke “go make some maple syrup.” Moron. #Team Luke

That was hysterical, the jealousy was oozing out of every one of his alcohol swamped pores.

Luke’s lack of reciprocal jealousy had to hurt.

• Love 7

One of my biggest pet peeves on reality t.v. is how most people can't be articulate in a fight or confrontation.  Ciara should own a couple of brain cells but she was an inarticulate fool with both Austen and Lindsey.  

On the flip side, I was pretty impressed with Paige.  Lindsey started doing her manipulative BS where she turns everything around on whoever is confronting her and Paige was not having it.  She didn't back down at all.  Good girl.  

Why is Danielle so ride or die for Lindsey?  She seems pretty low drama so how she can be friends with someone who is constantly in hysterics is a complete mystery.  And it makes me dislike her.  

Another poster said earlier that Austen crawled out of a dumpster and I can't stop laughing about that.  He had SUCH a mean streak going this episode.  While he has continuously been foul and disgusting, I don't think he's ever shown himself to be mean.  Warranted or not, he was awful to Ciara during their conversation in the kitchen.  

So Craig is basically saying he wants to date Paige and continue screwing around until he decides if he may or may not want to commit to her?  He used to strike me as a monogamous type.  Shep used to always tease him about his lack of game, how he wouldn't approach girls in bars or do random hook-ups.  He doesn't seem like that anymore.  I blame Austen!

• Love 5
On 3/24/2022 at 8:25 PM, Ss55 said:

Let's face it, Luke could sell maple syrup on the side of the road and be more successful than Austen with his icky beer.

I am generally anti-Bravolebrity products but if Luke started churning out syrup, I might buy it 😁 If only to piss off the likes of Austen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
On 3/28/2022 at 11:59 AM, Kiki620 said:

One of my biggest pet peeves on reality t.v. is how most people can't be articulate in a fight or confrontation.  Ciara should own a couple of brain cells but she was an inarticulate fool with both Austen and Lindsey.  

On the flip side, I was pretty impressed with Paige.  Lindsey started doing her manipulative BS where she turns everything around on whoever is confronting her and Paige was not having it.  She didn't back down at all.  Good girl.  

Why is Danielle so ride or die for Lindsey?  She seems pretty low drama so how she can be friends with someone who is constantly in hysterics is a complete mystery.  And it makes me dislike her.  

Another poster said earlier that Austen crawled out of a dumpster and I can't stop laughing about that.  He had SUCH a mean streak going this episode.  While he has continuously been foul and disgusting, I don't think he's ever shown himself to be mean.  Warranted or not, he was awful to Ciara during their conversation in the kitchen.  

So Craig is basically saying he wants to date Paige and continue screwing around until he decides if he may or may not want to commit to her?  He used to strike me as a monogamous type.  Shep used to always tease him about his lack of game, how he wouldn't approach girls in bars or do random hook-ups.  He doesn't seem like that anymore.  I blame Austen!

I think Austen has his head up his own ass. He wasn't this mean in his first couple of seasons of Southern Charm. But with the threesome drama one season, being involved with Madison who had a bigger celebrity pursuing her, Madison continuing to chase after him (even after she dumps him, Madison still goes after Austen.), and now 2 girls fighting over him on ANOTHER reality show, Austen thinks he's hot shit, and it's making him mean. He feels he's finally at the cool kids table and thinks that means he gets to belittle others. That's my opinion. We've seen this time and again, both IRL and on reality TV. 

• Love 7

I had to laugh at Amanda’s shock over a prenup. Girl, you have a prenup for the wedding! And you’re going to pretend to be shocked at the idea you two might break up! Amanda, girl. What kind of denial are you living in?

• Love 3