Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Allegation Aggravation

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Yes, why do they baby her so much? Training wheels are for kids 3-5 yrs old! The way they talk to her is odd, like mentally she is 3-4 yr old. 

Also, at Delores’ lunch with her kids, the braless tank top was too much, very inappropriate IMO and actually not a good look. She has really overdone tanning, she looks like a stereotype now. Tre, Dee, Luis all have very bad bumpy red skin, what procedures have caused that? Tre’s daughters are so pretty. 

Yes, this sums up how I was feeling about it. It’s not about her body type for me. It’s that they treat her like she is half as old as she is. My four-year-old and I have more direct conversations (and she is more independent) than Bill and Jen’s daughter seems to be. (She also doesn’t have training wheels, but I realize she’s on the early end.)

It seems to me like Jen and Bill do not encourage their children to do anything outside of the home, athletic or otherwise. I will admit, I flit in and out of NJ, so I might be wrong, but do we ever see or hear about their kids’ activities the way we do about Tre, Melissa, or Jackie’s kids? I understand that families with less resources might not be able to provide the time or money for sports, arts, academic clubs, or other extra curriculars. But in higher income families, especially with a SAHM, the children are usually involved in something. Jen’s children do not seem to have that, and she seems to treat them like they are all babies. Maybe she fosters their dependence and time at home to maintain her position in the family?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, jkitty said:

Yes, this sums up how I was feeling about it. It’s not about her body type for me. It’s that they treat her like she is half as old as she is. My four-year-old and I have more direct conversations (and she is more independent) than Bill and Jen’s daughter seems to be. (She also doesn’t have training wheels, but I realize she’s on the early end.)

It seems to me like Jen and Bill do not encourage their children to do anything outside of the home, athletic or otherwise. I will admit, I flit in and out of NJ, so I might be wrong, but do we ever see or hear about their kids’ activities the way we do about Tre, Melissa, or Jackie’s kids? I understand that families with less resources might not be able to provide the time or money for sports, arts, academic clubs, or other extra curriculars. But in higher income families, especially with a SAHM, the children are usually involved in something. Jen’s children do not seem to have that, and she seems to treat them like they are all babies. Maybe she fosters their dependence and time at home to maintain her position in the family?

Personally I feel like Jennifer never bothered to find a peer group of moms with kids similar ages that would give the kids outlets and Jenn companionship. I remember when my kids were little the moms of their friends were my friends and vice versa. I think Jenn is very competitive, which spills over to her kids, and I can quickly see her being annoying to a mom group. I also think her competitiveness is partially out of feeling judged, both she and the kids. Its a deadly combo would probably put her on the outs with other parents. She's also basically a single mom and that can be overwhelming  

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There are tapes of T’s kids acting a fool throwing tantrums, arguing with her, it’s not ALWAYS roses … especially with parents and teenagers .. I mean if anything it shows that Melissa has a normal relationship with her kid … 

I can still remember a very young Milania crawling or sitting on the food in a case at the grocery store while an oblivious T was otherwise engaged with a phone call.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Btw there's nothing wrong with living in a rental. Im in one right now. Mr Poetic and I wanted to downsize and got over 30 offers over ask on our house. There was nothing we liked on the market so we moved into a rental while we waited. We just closed on a condo and will be moving soon. I feel like renting is considered shameful to some. 

As for activities Mr Poetic was an elite swimmer in HS. He was offered swimming scholarships but he walked away because he didn't want to live in a pool 15 hours a day. His parents were livid. Its 40 years later and everyone survived. Kids take up and drop activities all the time. People need to chill. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I can still remember a very young Milania crawling or sitting on the food in a case at the grocery store while an oblivious T was otherwise engaged with a phone call.  

Thank you! This Melissa is a bad mom because look they are showing her not connecting with her daughter thing is just crazy to me. Like have they NOT watched this show and how BAD T's kids acted EVERY season? The double standard they place on Melissa and Joe just kills me. I get disliking housewives but come on they attack for shit that when T does it its fine (lying having Danielle attack Margret , spreading rumors etc etc)

• Like 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Thank you! This Melissa is a bad mom because look they are showing her not connecting with her daughter thing is just crazy to me. Like have they NOT watched this show and how BAD T's kids acted EVERY season? The double standard they place on Melissa and Joe just kills me. I get disliking housewives but come on they attack for shit that when T does it its fine (lying having Danielle attack Margret , spreading rumors etc etc)

Teresa is the worst. Its truly a wonder her kids seem somewhat normal. Sometimes kids grow up to be  normal despite their parents, not because of them 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Teresa is the worst. Its truly a wonder her kids seem somewhat normal. Sometimes kids grow up to be  normal despite their parents, not because of them 

T is overrated ... and the story line is just as fucking repetitive has its always been. she spreads rumors tries to lie about it gets caught screams and throws a fit about the person not being loyal cause they ratted on her to deflect rinse and repeat... Hell all of these shows are suffering from the same issue they have been on so long and its the SAME girls fighting about the same shit over and over and over .. ALL of these shows at this point need a shake up

• Love 3

Btw there's nothing wrong with living in a rental. Im in one right now. Mr Poetic and I wanted to downsize and got over 30 offers over ask on our house. There was nothing we liked on the market so we moved into a rental while we waited. We just closed on a condo and will be moving soon. I feel like renting is considered shameful to some. 

I often miss the ease and convenience of renting. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well. No one said any of  that, so there’s that. 
Recent comments were on the connection each woman has with their kids. Tre home cooking and Melissa running her Envy empire (LOL). 

Tre gets plenty of shit for everyyyyyyythng she does. Some folks may just be enjoying the high and mighty Melissa coming to realize that she ain’t that much better. As we’re learning seems like the only main difference between Juicy and Tarzan is one got caught.

Edited by HotHW
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 3/16/2022 at 2:48 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

some of these programs are really difficult to get into ... i mean look at some of these preschools and shit that people are on waiting list for and they don't even have the baby yet... its super competitive and you get in when you can get in.. NONE of us have watched these kids play so we are just going off what we been told but to SHIT on kids and say NO they have NO TALENT they possibly couldn't be good cause look who their mom or dad is  just is gross to me .. who does that? these same people would FLY off the hook if someone shit on T's kids like they do on Melissa and Joe's

I don’t really have a beef with Melissa so please don’t assume I hate her. But genes are not in their favor. Both parents are short (Joe) or average (Melissa). The likelihood they will be big players is pretty small. Can shorter players make it? Sure. But it is an uphill climb when you are talking about a sport where size matters a LOT.  Wrestling might be a better fit. 

I have not seen anyone “shit” on those boys. Pointing out they seem to be small for their ages and that won’t help them on the gridiron is at least not my definition of shitting on kids. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 3/16/2022 at 3:42 PM, heatherchandler said:

Yes there are some that are smaller, but Joe is very tiny, he's not even as high as the hood of their SUV.  The boys will be pummeled.  

But the bottom line is Melissa is a liar - they didn't move because of football!  They moved because they sold the house, that house was built by Joe to be sold.  They had to move into a rental.  

Melissa basically said this to Antonia. But it does not explain why they moved TO where they did.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

Also, at Delores’ lunch with her kids, the braless tank top was too much, very inappropriate IMO and actually not a good look. She has really overdone tanning, she looks like a stereotype now. Tre, Dee, Luis all have very bad bumpy red skin, what procedures have caused that? Tre’s daughters are so pretty. 

Gabriella is very pretty.  Gia, Milania and Audrianna looked like little trolls when they were little, and I don't think they grew out of that.

11 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

My parents moved when I was in high school and I was not happy but I survived. Joe and Melissa are free to move and their kids will be fine.. Their problem is that they have messiness in their financial backgrounds which gets questioned because they choose to be on a reality show and much of their financial stuff is public record so people dig. Im guessing that they were underwater with that house and have been trying to sell it for years. Melissa is right that those kind of buyers don't come along everyday.  As for Antonia she is being a typical bratty teen and Melissa is inarticulate so her concern came put like she was forcing Antonia to cheer and moved for football for the boys. The reality is probably closer to that they finally unloaded the monster house and got a good deal on a fixer upper. Its in a different town but hey,  the football program is goo.  Antonia is  a teen and she got injured and her mom is concerned because she seems so unmotivated and unhappy. Its normal. 

The documents are all out there for everyone to see - they were in a lot of trouble with that house, and they had to sell it.  They do not have the money to live there, the house was built to be sold.  They probably don't want their kids to know that they do not have as much money as they pretend to have, so Antonia has questions that they can't answer.  

5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I hate Melissa and Teresa equally.  They are both frauds (Teresa is a convicted fraud) and liars.  I agree, Teresa is not a good mother.  I hate watch them both.  

• Love 5

I have to admit I am not a loyal viewer of this show.  I have to say I feel sorry for Melissa's daughter.  She is the daughter of a reality star in a new school. (and NJ to boot)  Kids are horrible.  Besides that if she hurt herself and in that time didn't want to continue why force her?  I don't get that at all. Have her find something else and if she wants to go back then fine.  Melissa isn't the only one on these shows I find that push their kids to be stars for their own ego. These women have huge egos and want their kids carrying on. But enough about that.

Jennifer is so exhausting.  Her husband stuck up for her and left. And she still complains to him.  Good grief. I find that man a saint for staying with her. He shouldn't have cheated but he should have left her long ago..  Who could stand her whining.

I find Tiki's wife an obnoxious no nothing who wants a big storyline.and hostly so is he. I hope they are gone next season.  Well not before they dig into each of their pasts and display it for all.

• Love 6

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- those Giudice girls are close and fiercely loyal to each other and their parents.  They’ve probably had to circle the wagons because of the events of these past few years, but I really do think that Teresa has something to do with it.  I don’t view her as a bad mom. 

• Love 10

I feel like renting is considered shameful to some. 

Well, I mean, you're using the same bathroom that other people have used, how gross...*

*Imagine that was in Teresa's voice...

• LOL 8
On 3/17/2022 at 1:26 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Personally I feel like Jennifer never bothered to find a peer group of moms with kids similar ages that would give the kids outlets and Jenn companionship. I remember when my kids were little the moms of their friends were my friends and vice versa. I think Jenn is very competitive, which spills over to her kids, and I can quickly see her being annoying to a mom group. I also think her competitiveness is partially out of feeling judged, both she and the kids. Its a deadly combo would probably put her on the outs with other parents. She's also basically a single mom and that can be overwhelming  

And Bill is clearly not a very involved father. He supposedly works long hours and when he's home he's sleeping and relaxing. Having three kids of mine own, all  very involved in sports and other activities, I know I couldn't have done it all myself...my husband was an integral part of our "team" splitting the carpooling, etc...Jenn would probably have to do all driving of kids to their practices/games and any other responsibilites that parents have on team sports. So maybe she decided not to sign the kids up for this stuff if it meant she would be the only one doing the work involved in. In her mind, better to not get the kids involved in this stuff if she would have to do everything. Bill seems to be a pretty self involved guy and really not into his kids. You never see him playing with his kids or doing much of anything with them. The way he tools around town in that flashy red sports car...I mean if anything says I'm down to F**k it's a middle age guy driving that. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TOL said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- those Giudice girls are close and fiercely loyal to each other and their parents.  They’ve probably had to circle the wagons because of the events of these past few years, but I really do think that Teresa has something to do with it.  I don’t view her as a bad mom. 

She's not a "bad" mom but she has crossed the lines with them numerous times...like involving them in her quarrels/verbal fights with other adults; confiding in them with adult issues and in particular, treating Gia from her tweens on as a confidante....blurring the lines between adult and child. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

And Bill is clearly not a very involved father. He supposedly works long hours and when he's home he's sleeping and relaxing. Having three kids of mine own, all  very involved in sports and other activities, I know I couldn't have done it all myself...my husband was an integral part of our "team" splitting the carpooling, etc...Jenn would probably have to do all driving of kids to their practices/games and any other responsibilites that parents have on team sports. So maybe she decided not to sign the kids up for this stuff if it meant she would be the only one doing the work involved in. In her mind, better to not get the kids involved in this stuff if she would have to do everything. Bill seems to be a pretty self involved guy and really not into his kids. You never see him playing with his kids or doing much of anything with them. The way he tools around town in that flashy red sports car...I mean if anything says I'm down to F**k it's a middle age guy driving that. 

I'd bet that they have plenty of staff or "assistants" to help do the kid schlepping, grocery shopping and other mundanities.

When they were at the Shore house, she listed a bunch of activities the kids were involved in, didn't she? I wonder if that was just for summer school break, or if they're always that busy. To be fair, we don't really see a lot of their family life, it's just little bits and montages here and there. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

She's not a "bad" mom but she has crossed the lines with them numerous times...like involving them in her quarrels/verbal fights with other adults; confiding in them with adult issues and in particular, treating Gia from her tweens on as a confidante....blurring the lines between adult and child. 

I think it feels natural for her to confide in her kids about her idiotic drama, etc...she is mentally stunted at 16.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 3/15/2022 at 10:50 PM, Marley said:

I would have to leave or jump off the boat if someone had the surprises for me that Luis had for Teresa. Lmao leave or pee my pants. The sax and scroll killed me.

I was waiting for Careless Whisper.  I'm so disappointed 😞 

• LOL 10

Mother of a 9 year old whose kid just figured out balancing on a bike at 8.  For some it takes a while and it wasn't for lack of trying - he just would always topple over.  He was also too cautious and like anything with wheels, if you are overly cautious, you are more likely to fall on your butt.  I have seen plenty of other kids in the same boat. 

But in this case, watching that scene it seemed like the kid had never been on a bike at all.

Antonia strikes me as being in a phase where she wants to blend.  I.E. have the big party, without the entrance.  Go to school but don't cheer.  Don't stand out on any way.  Which makes sense when you consider that she just loved to a new high school.  Just blend in.  Unfortunately that goes against everything Melissa stands for.

I feel like somebody needs to sit down and tell Teresa that these big grandiose gestures, combined with rumors of past abuse and stories that don't quite add up, combined with threats of walking out so that she will "learn," combined with multiple "psycho exes" are one giant big red flag.  Maybe somebody should ask these exes how many scrolls and boat rides they enjoyed before things went south?

Tre so desperately wants her girls to be happy about this.  Gia is unconvinced.  Gabriella looks the same.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 10
On 3/17/2022 at 5:32 AM, CalicoskiesNC said:
On 3/16/2022 at 1:24 PM, jkitty said:

No one else was a little taken aback by Jennifer’s 8-year-old daughter needing training wheels and looking like she has never ridden a bike before? Isn’t 8 REALLY late to still need training wheels?

Yes, why do they baby her so much? Training wheels are for kids 3-5 yrs old! The way they talk to her is odd, like mentally she is 3-4 yr old.

I have noticed this since the get go.  IMHO, she is the youngest and just plain spoiled.

• Love 3
On 3/16/2022 at 2:42 PM, applewood said:

Eight is kinda late for learning to ride a bike. Especially for a family with that much money. It's not like they couldn't afford a bike when she was younger. But I dunno. Maybe there was some reason like Olivia wasn't interested in learning to ride when she was 5 or 6.

It's possible she has neuromuscular/neurological issues and/or difficulties with balance which made her unable to ride when younger.

• Love 3
On 3/17/2022 at 10:09 AM, Fig Newton said:

I'm on the agreement with the Melissa/Antonia conversation. I personally don't despise Melissa ( I hold despise for Jackie) nor do I think she does everything wrong. When I was in my formative years, my family moved to a new school district despite my objections. Guess what? The choice wasn't and shouldn't have been mine to make. Regardless of the reason. Antonia is a typical teenage girl, eye rolling and all. I also see nothing wrong with Melissa pushing/encouraging her daughter to return to tumbling. It's way better to do that vs. taking the other side and telling her she can't do it. (Which my mom did when I wanted to be an actress. LOL). We see a snippet of what was filmed, directed and curated. Who knows, maybe they have had this conversation before and other reasons came to light. Maybe Antonia, being a teenage female, has insecurities she chooses not to reveal to her parents or on TV.  Teenagers create their own ways of dealing with these things. It's not my place to criticize.

I still hate Evan. I found his reaction to Bill to be repulsive. He stands up for his little wifey who is clearly not wrapped all that well, why would he think Bill wouldn't stand up for his? And talk about emotionally stunted- telling Bill to leave instead of talking it out, well.................

Anyway, I still think Evan had an affair. I just do.  

It’s funny how the majority of people who hate Jackie are also also the ones who are convinced that Evan cheated. Despite their being no valid proof whatsoever.

On 3/19/2022 at 2:09 AM, Hiyo said:

Well, Donn was married to Vicki, so if anyone knows what awful is, he would.

That’s not the real Donn—it’s a parody account 😀

• Love 5
11 hours ago, renatae said:

It's possible she has neuromuscular/neurological issues and/or difficulties with balance which made her unable to ride when younger.

Exactly!  There could be a lot of reasonable explanations.  I have a kid with dyspraxia.  It isn't something you would know by looking at him but it most definitely affects his ability to do certain things.  

We don't know why she was using training wheels but probably should not assume there was no good reason just because of how we feel about her parents.  She's a kid.  She looked happy.  Why not leave it at that.

• Love 8

Anyway, I appreciated that all of the men voiced concern about the allegations against Louie.  With men like these guys-goombah/macho-types-I was worried they'd dismiss it or minimize it.

Edited by ninjago
I wrote something mean and thought better of it.
  • Love 2
On 3/21/2022 at 6:28 AM, Duke2801 said:

funny how the majority of people who hate Jackie are also also the ones who are convinced that Evan cheated. Despite their being no valid proof whatsoever.

That’s not the real Donn—it’s a parody account 😀

I like both Jackie and Evan. And I still think he cheated.  

• Love 5
On 3/17/2022 at 6:19 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Melissa basically said this to Antonia. But it does not explain why they moved TO where they did.

Melissa has been wanting to move to Franklin Lakes for many years, going back to when she was social climbing with the Manzo's.  Montville Township, where their monster McMansion was built, is in Morris County which is lovely and historic.  Their lot was way out of that area on cheaper lots than in town. Montville Township High School football is fine, in a smaller league.  Franklin Township, populated with the newly rich and in the western area of Bergen County, uses Ramapo High School, which is a very good football program (and feeder) in a bigger league.  Good luck little Gorgas, and too bad Antonia. The eastern Bergen County is where the older money is, Tenafly, Ridgewood, Englewood Cliffs, Alpine.  Very close to Manhattan and beautiful homes on large lots, many overlooking the Hudson River. Post World War II, the resort lake area (Pompton Lakes, Franklin Lakes, Lake Mohawk) became more year-round and built up, and the newer money moved there.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2022 at 2:24 PM, jkitty said:

No one else was a little taken aback by Jennifer’s 8-year-old daughter needing training wheels and looking like she has never ridden a bike before? Isn’t 8 REALLY late to still need training wheels?

Exactly my thoughts. She should have had training wheels 3 or 4 years ago. Kids usually start transitioning to a regular bike by 6. The bike also looked small for her. 

On 3/16/2022 at 8:32 AM, mandymax said:

While I've never necessarily been a fan of Jennifer, I'm feeling bad for her this season.  Speaking as a female, I've always straight-up said that as a gender, we are not nice people; we're catty and bitchy and mean.  And Jennifer has her faults, but the ladies are really hammering on her.  She's done plenty of shady things, but it's clear that she loves her kids and her family and is a good mom.  For me, that goes a long way.

And I might be in the minority, but I like Frank.  He's someone else who's behaved questionably, but he seems to have a good heart, for the most part, and I like the relationship he and Dolores have.

I have to disagree with you about women. I think women CAN be those things, but no more so than men can be.

I do agree with you about Frank. He said women are his weakness and he wasn't sure he could be faithful to Dolores if he got a second chance. I wouldn't want someone like that as a husband, but he does seem kindhearted otherwise. He's also fun and funny.