Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Allegation Aggravation

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG just peoples reactions of Joe and M getting their sons into abetter football program at a different school you would think she murdered some people or something... Jesus  Christ  I am sorry but Melissa could cure cancer and people would bitch about how she put doctors and hospitals out of business.... 100% IF their daughter was excelling at something they would move heaven and earth to give her the same opportunities ... at this point it feels like people hate her just to hate her and its beyond ridiculous

Agreed. Everyone gets criticized, but the critiques about Melissa often seem outsize for the perceived mistake/error/wrong she's done. I thought the conversation between Melissa and her daughter was very normal mom/teen daughter conversation and her talking to the ladies later appropriate level of combined worry and frustration expressed by the mom of a teenage daughter. Yes it's hard on Antonia to have to move in high school, but her parents made the decision to move for a variety of reasons, with getting their kids into a better school system as one of them. Presumably this means the school Antonia is now in is also a better school so not a wrong thing for her parents to be thinking of.

They all make poor decisions or mistakes when it comes to their kids - some normal stuff that any parent might do and some because they're on a reality show, and yet...with Melissa? Just feels outsize.

There are still Teresa fans who petition to get her thrown off the show because she's only on the show because of Teresa. And it's been like what, 10 years? she's been on the show? 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, sATL said:

I felt sorry for Antonia too. and the scene right before made it sound like they moved to give the sons a chance to play football in HS - which I guess might have a more competitive team/district/school. Unless her sons have a major growth spurt - I don't see them being top tier state HS football players - Joe not that tall himself. Just hope its not a case of trying to be a big fish in a small pond...

What's also sad the Gorgas and esp Mellissa has the time and means to take her back to her old high school for a couple of years, for her to finish out - just petition the school board and pay the out of district fees. Not to mention the Antonia is probably driving. 

I do hope Melissa takes the time to talk to her, and not at her. She does seem more down than usual - with the combination of covid, her knee injury, the lost of tumbling (another set of friends) , her HS, and the new girl of parents who are on TV, that is alot to put on a teen.  If it is a money issue - did they pull her b/c they couldn't swing competitive gym fees? How come Antonia' sport isn't as important as the boys football?

And Melissa is not telling us the whole story - she and her mom moved all the way to FL to get away from her dad , because he cheated ? If so, Melissa should be the 1st one to understand about stability.

It is all a lie, Melissa is not going to say the truth on the show.  She spins it.  They had to move and I don't think they don't have the money to pay for the out of district fees.

Melissa NEVER tells the full story.

9 hours ago, renatae said:

It seemed Melissa said things later (maybe on WWHL?) about the move which gave me the impression they moved so the boys could be involved in sports at the new school. To me, that's reprehensible. The high school girl was yanked out of her sports routine so that in the future, the elementary school kids could get into a good sports program? Why not wait until the girl graduates and the boys are in junior/senior high? Which makes me think they had to sell the house for some other reason.

They moved because they finally sold their house.  The kids are not going to be football players, they are tiny.  But Melissa is spinning it and lying because she can't say "we sold our house and need to live in this RENTAL house while we mortgaged a new tiny home to the hilt and can't live there while we renovate it, and we can't even own it when we finish it because we will need to sell it in order to pay for it."  That is the actual truth but she can't say that.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

The kids are not going to be football players, they are tiny.

There are a LOT of under 6foot football players oout there and they also will BULK up as they get older.. This oh they wont make it and arnt real players because of their size isnt true...

just a few TOP players in the NFL that are under 6foot..

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1556618

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you get there are a LOT of under 6foot football players out there right? and they also will BULK up as they get older this oh they wont make it and arnt real players because of their size isnt true

Yes - I will stipulate that there are  current NFL players who are under 6 ft, who have risen to the professional level going back to excelling in college, high school, middle school, and the rec leagues.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, jkitty said:

No one else was a little taken aback by Jennifer’s 8-year-old daughter needing training wheels and looking like she has never ridden a bike before? Isn’t 8 REALLY late to still need training wheels?

I wasn't, but I didn't actually have a bike until I was 9.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, sATL said:

Yes - I will stipulate that there are  current NFL players who are under 6 ft, who have risen to the professional level going back to excelling in college, high school, middle school, and the rec leagues.

So size isnt the "REAL" reason these kids are being hated on and couldn't possibly be any good at football (because everyone who ever has played football MUST have been 6' something and built like a shit brick house their whole life ESP when they were preteen/teenagers) its because their mom is Melissa and so they are fair game?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jkitty said:

No one else was a little taken aback by Jennifer’s 8-year-old daughter needing training wheels and looking like she has never ridden a bike before? Isn’t 8 REALLY late to still need training wheels?

Eight is kinda late for learning to ride a bike. Especially for a family with that much money. It's not like they couldn't afford a bike when she was younger. But I dunno. Maybe there was some reason like Olivia wasn't interested in learning to ride when she was 5 or 6.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There are a LOT of under 6foot football players oout there and they also will BULK up as they get older.. This oh they wont make it and arnt real players because of their size isnt true...

True...however, the competition at the high school level to get playing time is fierce. Being a smaller player is difficult but not unheard of. Generally speaking coaches are looking for larger, stronger players. If you are a smaller player you need something extra to showcase. Speed, ability to manuever around larger players and score are huge pluses for smaller football players. I don't buy this whole thing about the Gorga boys needing to get into Bergen County high school sports when they are not even in high school yet...isn't the older one in middle school right now? I kind of understand Antonia's anger at being ripped out of her high school (junior year?) for the boys future athletic endeavors. They couldn't wait until she graduated to do this? They did not prioritize her at all. My family moved to another state when I was starting my junior year...new state, new school. It was very tough. The ingrained cliques, the mean girls...terrible. I cried every night for the first four months there. I ate lunch alone or walked home and ate at home since they allowed that back then. Things started to turn around by winter break but it was still hard. Melissa and Joe need to stop making the boys their sole focus and do what they can help Antonia regain her self esteem and help her find her way in a new school. She seemed depressed and very unhappy. I remember when she was a sweet, happy little girl...sad to see her so brooding and miserable.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, jkitty said:

Yes...I was! 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

True...however, the competition at the high school level to get playing time is fierce. Being a smaller player is difficult but not unheard of. Generally speaking coaches are looking for larger, stronger players. If you are a smaller player you need something extra to showcase. Speed, ability to manuever around larger players and score are huge pluses for smaller football players. I don't buy this whole thing about the Gorga boys needing to get into Bergen County high school sports when they are not even in high school yet...isn't the older one in middle school right now? I kind of understand Antonia's anger at being ripped out of her high school (junior year?) for the boys future athletic endeavors. They couldn't wait until she graduated to do this? They did not prioritize her at all. My family moved to another state when I was starting my junior year...new state, new school. It was very tough. The ingrained cliques, the mean girls...terrible. I cried every night for the first four months there. I ate lunch alone or walked home and ate at home since they allowed that back then. Things started to turn around by winter break but it was still hard. Melissa and Joe need to stop making the boys their sole focus and do what they can help Antonia regain her self esteem and help her find her way in a new school. She seemed depressed and very unhappy. I remember when she was a sweet, happy little girl...sad to see her so brooding and miserable.

some of these programs are really difficult to get into ... i mean look at some of these preschools and shit that people are on waiting list for and they don't even have the baby yet... its super competitive and you get in when you can get in.. NONE of us have watched these kids play so we are just going off what we been told but to SHIT on kids and say NO they have NO TALENT they possibly couldn't be good cause look who their mom or dad is  just is gross to me .. who does that? these same people would FLY off the hook if someone shit on T's kids like they do on Melissa and Joe's

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

some of these programs are really difficult to get into ... i mean look at some of these preschools and shit that people are on waiting list for and they dont even have the baby yet... its super competitive and you get in when you can get in.. NONE of us have watched these kids play so we are just going off what we been told but to SHIT on kids and say NO they have NO TALENT just is gross to me .. who does that ?

Agreed. We haven't seen them play and people should not opinionate on minor children with a negative commentary. They could very well drop football and change to wrestling or baseball. They're kids! My point was that Melisssa and Joe should have prioritized their daughter first since she has to give up a lot at a time that is crucial to a teenage girl. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, jkitty said:

YES! I KNEW there was something I wanted to comment on. That and their children are really... unfortunate looking. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Melisssa and Joe should have prioritized their daughter first since she has to give up a lot at a time that is crucial to a teenage girl. 

like i said above if she had excelled at ANYTHING Melissa would have moved heaven and earth to make sure she was doing what made her happy... prioritizing her daughter over her sons who apparently have shown talent and made it into a program before they are even in the school would be detrimental to her sons ....she isn't being whisked away to some other state where she wont see her friends .. she can still do her dances and everything with her friends the only thing this changed was where she went to school .. she will live ... I mean army brats all over the world live with changing schools all the time and turn out just fine

12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

some of these programs are really difficult to get into ... i mean look at some of these preschools and shit that people are on waiting list for and they don't even have the baby yet... its super competitive and you get in when you can get in.. NONE of us have watched these kids play so we are just going off what we been told but to SHIT on kids and say NO they have NO TALENT they possibly couldn't be good cause look who their mom or dad is  just is gross to me .. who does that? these same people would FLY off the hook if someone shit on T's kids like they do on Melissa and Joe's

I agree. I also think that folks don't understand that it may be valuable for those kids to get into local community programs (pop warner, etc.) that serve as feeders/exposure to coaches and staff associated with various HS programs. There are a bunch of Bergen County schools that are included in the top football programs of the past decade, which includes not only public schools, but Catholic and private schools as well. I know that it may look like its being set up as the decisions being made to improve the boy's chances at the expense of Antonia, but given how much Melissa is pushing Antonia in tumbling/cheer, I'd find it hard to believe that they didn't identify an as good or better program in Bergen County for her to participate in.

• Love 1

I mean army brats all over the world live with changing schools all the time and turn out just fine

But that's something that affects all of your kids, you don't get to prioritize some kids over the others when you get transferred.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

But that's something that affects all of yours kids, you don't get to prioritize some kids over the others.

BUT you want to prioritize her over her brothers .. she just wanted to stay in the same school cause her friends are there? so they should have said well FU sons we know you got into this really good football program and you have shown talent apparently to get into that program but since your sister just wants to see her friends during school hours then that's more important? at some point if you have more then one KID you chose and prioritize whats more important has a whole ...its a fact of life ... you cant be Switzerland and take no sides ever that's not how parenting works

so it was keep her daughter in a school with her friends (friends she will still see after school) friends she is not being torn from or get her sons into a program that they excel at.... hmmmmmm what would be the less selfish act?

PS... I missed debating with you :) love it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yes there are some that are smaller, but Joe is very tiny, he's not even as high as the hood of their SUV.  The boys will be pummeled.  

But the bottom line is Melissa is a liar - they didn't move because of football!  They moved because they sold the house, that house was built by Joe to be sold.  They had to move into a rental.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

so it was keep her daughter in a school with her friends (friends she will still see after school) friends she is not being torn from or get her sons into a program that they excel at.... hmmmmmm what would be the less selfish act?

Eh, Cheetah being the throwback that he is, I think he would prioritize his sons...anything over his daughter.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Eh, Cheetah being the throwback that he is, I think he would prioritize his sons...anything over his daughter.

But Mellisa wouldn’t … especially by past behaviors involving her daughter and Joe she has ALWAYS stuck up for and championed… 

3 hours ago, jkitty said:

I was surprised to see that, too....and by the fact that her daughter is only 8 - I thought she was around 11-12 years old.  I found the whole training wheels things very, very strange.

I don't like to comment on the kids' looks, etc., (when they are kids...) but that young girl needs some nutritional counseling.  She also needs some type of activity.  She seems to really love being in the pools at the Aydin's Paramus home and their shore rental - maybe get her into some swimming classes?  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Even the new "friend of", Tiki Barber, former pro football player, is only 5'10", although I think Tiki has a few inches [in height] on Joe Gorga.

• LOL 3

Again, not if it's a choice for da boyz...she would lose that battle (assuming she ever fought for it). Plus, past performance doesn't always suggest future action.

But yes, we will have to agree to disagree.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes there are some that are smaller, but Joe is very tiny, he's not even as high as the hood of their SUV.  The boys will be pummeled.  

But the bottom line is Melissa is a liar - they didn't move because of football!  They moved because they sold the house, that house was built by Joe to be sold.  They had to move into a rental.  

And, that's why I really felt badly for Antonia.  Melissa making that comment about the football programs as the reason for moving, when that isn't the case at all.  And, then, she's all worried about how Antonia is not doing cheer at the new high school.  

Some competition cheer teams are just as difficult to get into as  the football programs are, although, I think competitive cheer teams aren't limited to geographical areas, if they are not school cheer teams.

I think the conversation between Melissa and Antonia was a normal one between a mother and a 15/16 year old daughter who is finding her own way, but it was a conversation that should NOT have happened on camera.  Melissa did mention that Antonia's Sweet 16 guest list included friends from both her old and NEW schools, so it's not that she hasn't made friends in her new school.

What it could possibly boil down to is that after the ACL injury, Antonia may not be confident enough in her skills or she is afraid of getting injured again.  At 15/16, if you lose a year of practice and competition, it's a tough road to a comeback.  And, maybe, Antonia didn't want to express those fears, etc., on camera - nothing wrong with that.  

I totally see that Melissa wants Antonia involved in some kind of extra curricular or out of school activity, as it is good for teens to be involved in other things (especially for college applications, etc.).  But, maybe have a conversation about what Antonia may be interested in now, instead of insisting that she try to get back into cheer/tumbling.  I think that Melissa has that old school mentality that the pretty/popular girls are the cheerleaders and that's she wants her daughter to be.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yeah, but how many are under 5'6"? I hope they're kickers :)

Admittedly, I've never liked the Gorgas but it wasn't the football comment that made me sad for Antonia, it was the the conversation about cheer and Melissa's comments to the other women about her laziness. Maybe being away from cheer made Antonia realize she didn't really love it.  Melissa acted like she was disappointed in her despite the serious injury and moving her mid-high school during covid.  As others have mentioned, none of that should have been on camera. Imagine how Antonia felt hearing her mom call her lazy on national TV? 

Edited by snarts
  • Love 12

Well, imo, it is ultimately the parents prerogative to live wherever they see fit and whatever fits their lifestyle as well. They are the bread winners and where they live is an adult decision So maybe it is unfortunate for Antonia, but she may not be privy all of the issues that drove this decision. I doubt it was just for the football. I didn't understand many things until I was married and had a child. You can't always live by what your kids want but you do the best that you can do for them.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, snarts said:

Yeah, but how many are under 5'6"? I hope they're kickers :)

Admittedly, I've never liked the Gorgas but it wasn't the football comment that made me sad for Antonio, it was the the conversation about cheer and Melissa's comments to the other women about Antonia's laziness. Maybe being away from cheer made Antonio realize she didn't really love it.  Melissa acted like she was disappointed in Antonia despite the serious injury and moving her mid-high school during covid.  As others have mentioned, none of that should have been on camera. Imagine how Antonia felt hearing her mom call her lazy on national TV? 

And if that kicker has to quickly defend a  lineman (for what ever bad play that probably shouldn't have happened..) .... ouchy !

Just how far, in distance is the new county from where they used to live ?

Edited by sATL
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So both Evan and Bill are cheaters and the wives don’t throw them out?  They just take it like it’s nothing?

I don't recall any actual proof nor any admission of guilt regarding Evan.  As far as I know out of this bunch the only ones admitting to affairs during marriage are Frank, Margaret and Joe B.(while both were with other spouses) and  Bill.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Even the new "friend of", Tiki Barber, former pro football player, is only 5'10", although I think Tiki has a few inches [in height] on Joe Gorga.

At 5'10" Tiki has about 10" on little Joe.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I was surprised to see that, too....and by the fact that her daughter is only 8 - I thought she was around 11-12 years old.  I found the whole training wheels things very, very strange.

I don't like to comment on the kids' looks, etc., (when they are kids...) but that young girl needs some nutritional counseling.  She also needs some type of activity.  She seems to really love being in the pools at the Aydin's Paramus home and their shore rental - maybe get her into some swimming classes?  

I have a husky kid myself, one son is tall and slim and the other is tall and husky.  I feed them both the same thing.  Sometimes it is genetic.  She may benefit from cutting out all carbs but it isn't easy when they are at this age, and they do benefit from fruit and veggies like carrots. 

My son is on the swim and basketball team, he runs track and is a brown belt in karate, so it's not from lack of activity.  And Jen's daughter does seem active.

It is harder for girls, when they are husky and I feel for her.  My husky boy doesn't get teased, everyone just tells him that he has the perfect body for football! lol

7 minutes ago, sATL said:

Just how far, in distance is the new county from where they used to live ?

I was wondering this too.  I also heard that it is also a much cheaper area, is that true?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG just peoples reactions of Joe and M getting their sons into abetter football program at a different school you would think she murdered some people or something... Jesus  Christ  I am sorry but Melissa could cure cancer and people would bitch about how she put doctors and hospitals out of business.... 100% IF their daughter was excelling at something they would move heaven and earth to give her the same opportunities ... at this point it feels like people hate her just to hate her and its beyond ridiculous

Well according to Melissa, her daughter DID excel at something at her school, and they up and moved her to a totally new one to provide her brothers a better opportunity some day. Sadly, Antonia will eventually become accustomed to her place in line in that family. 

I am personally loving how easy it is for the cameras to catch Tre and all her girls in their lovey moments and yet with Melissa and Antonia it’s just one awkward scene after another. I think Antonia knows already that after her brothers, comes the cameras, and then her. Melissa tries desperately to do the “mom thing” like Tre but it’s never natural. Tre whipping up a meal on a whim in her kitchen with her dad or her girls is normal. Melissa carrying in takeout while her au pair shuffles around with her kids is normal too I guess. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Well, imo, it is ultimately the parents prerogative to live wherever they see fit and whatever fits their lifestyle as well. They are the bread winners and where they live is an adult decision So maybe it is unfortunate for Antonia, but she may not be privy all of the issues that drove this decision. I doubt it was just for the football. I didn't understand many things until I was married and had a child. You can't always live by what your kids want but you do the best that you can do for them.

This is 100% true with the Gorgas. They’re pushing the football story but they flashed a scene where M was explaining to Antonia that they had to move because there aren’t many buyers out there looking for a house like theirs. The house had been on the market before and didn’t sell so I’m betting that in this ridiculous NJ housing market, someone made them an offer and they jumped. And since he’s a builder he doesn’t have to wait for someone to build his new home, although things move much slower e now so they’ll probably be in that rental a while.

I think the whole move was financial. Melissa wants a house in the Hamptons now too. So watch her new home be more modest so she can spend elsewhere. Hanging out with Ramona and Kyle has Melissa’s eyes twitching wanting more. I did always agree with Tre on that, Melissa is a jealous girl at times. 

Of course I’m sure she will leave a flush fund for fillers and surgery out of her house profit. Girlfriend is looking ridiculous with whatever she is doing to her face. That top lip! WTF!

Edited by HotHW
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, HotHW said:

I am personally loving how easy it is for the cameras to catch Tre and all her girls in their lovey moments and yet with Melissa and Antonia it’s just one awkward scene after another.

There are tapes of T’s kids acting a fool throwing tantrums, arguing with her, it’s not ALWAYS roses … especially with parents and teenagers .. I mean if anything it shows that Melissa has a normal relationship with her kid … 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8

I have a husky kid myself, one son is tall and slim and the other is tall and husky.  I feed them both the same thing.  Sometimes it is genetic.  She may benefit from cutting out all carbs but it isn't easy when they are at this age, and they do benefit from fruit and veggies like carrots. 

My son is on the swim and basketball team, he runs track and is a brown belt in karate, so it's not from lack of activity.  And Jen's daughter does seem active.

It is harder for girls, when they are husky and I feel for her.  My husky boy doesn't get teased, everyone just tells him that he has the perfect body for football! lol

I was wondering this too.  I also heard that it is also a much cheaper area, is that true?

I feel terrible for Olivia, as well, as I do think there may be a genetic issue - Jen's kids all seem to be built the same way.  It is a struggle, and I just wonder if maybe Jen had a healthier outlook toward exercise, that would carry down to the kids, as well.  Jen has said in the past that she chooses NOT to exercise because her husband could just do whatever plastic surgery/procedure necessary for her to keep a nice figure.  At least this season, we see her doing something (cough, kickboxing, cough).

And, I do understand how difficult it is for younger girls, especially.  I have two nieces (now adults)  - one was petite, always thin and could basically eat anything she wanted and stayed that way.  Her sister struggled with weight from the time she was a toddler.  They both were very active and involved in sports - soccer, softball, cheerleading, volleyball.  So, one girl got the better metabolism in the gene pool and other did not.  

With Jen's kids, I just wonder if it is a combination of genes, not so healthy food choices and an overall lack of parental encouragement to do some outdoor activities/sports.  

Your kids sound perfectly normal!!  

• Love 2

I'm not sure where in Bergen County they are living/renting right now, but Franklin Lakes, where they lived before, is a very, very pricey area.  In fact, there aren't many areas of Bergen County that aren't expensive - it is one of the highest property tax counties in the state.  

• Love 3

I understand Melissa having that conversation with her daughter regarding Cheer. One of my daughters is 14 & is an extremely talented singer.  It’s her life & everything she does is working towards this goal of being a singer.                                      If she told me she didn’t want to sing anymore I’d probably have the same reaction as Melissa. I would be struggling to understand how you could waste such talent. 
For me I’ve had to take my daughter to lessons & workshops & recording’s at the drop of a hat. You do give up a lot to make sure they have every opportunity, which is our job as a parent. 
I can’t criticise Melissa for that reaction, it’s just unfortunate they had to have it on camera.

Jen’s daughter is a little chunky, but my other daughter was chunky too. You have to be very careful with children so that they don’t grow up to develop an eating disorder.  I think being from a Turkish background they celebrate a lot with food & don’t limit the children’s portion sizes.  
My daughter grew up & into a beautiful young lady, you wouldn’t believe she was a little chunky child. And with no eating disorder in sight. 

Does anyone else think Teresa & Luis look the same? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Jennifer's brother has a weight problem. I think both of them do. 

• Love 1

I think being from a Turkish background they celebrate a lot with food

Yeah, but a good chunk of Middle Eastern food is very healthy if you follow it and balance things out. I have a feeling their diet might be less Middle Eastern and more American...

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, but a good chunk of Middle Eastern food is very healthy if you follow it and balance things out. I have a feeling their diet might be less Middle Eastern and more American...

Yes that’s true, I just said they celebrate a lot with food & don’t seem to practice portion control. I notice when Jen is filming they’re always in the kitchen & have just been eating or are in the middle of eating, or there’s a party. 

My in-laws are Italian & I used to always have to tell them not to give my children too much food. They are happy when the kids are eating & full. 

• Love 3

Evans anger at Bill seemed to come out of nowhere. I wonder if his wife threatened to stop eating altogether if he didn’t go off on Bill.  Or he wants Joe Gorga and Tiki to like him. 
Get Tiki and his gross second wife come up off the show. She is repulsive and has no business weighing in on anyone’s personal life.  I would love to see his current side piece in some leaked footage. 
I have never enjoyed over the top gestures of love even when I was young and dumb so seeing women approaching 50 getting love bombed makes me roll my eyes. Margaret however can shut the fuck up about Luis. Nobody cares about  a gross tuna smelling old whore’s opinion. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, jkitty said:

Yes, why do they baby her so much? Training wheels are for kids 3-5 yrs old! The way they talk to her is odd, like mentally she is 3-4 yr old. 

Also, at Delores’ lunch with her kids, the braless tank top was too much, very inappropriate IMO and actually not a good look. She has really overdone tanning, she looks like a stereotype now. Tre, Dee, Luis all have very bad bumpy red skin, what procedures have caused that? Tre’s daughters are so pretty. 

• Love 5

My parents moved when I was in high school and I was not happy but I survived. Joe and Melissa are free to move and their kids will be fine.. Their problem is that they have messiness in their financial backgrounds which gets questioned because they choose to be on a reality show and much of their financial stuff is public record so people dig. Im guessing that they were underwater with that house and have been trying to sell it for years. Melissa is right that those kind of buyers don't come along everyday.  As for Antonia she is being a typical bratty teen and Melissa is inarticulate so her concern came put like she was forcing Antonia to cheer and moved for football for the boys. The reality is probably closer to that they finally unloaded the monster house and got a good deal on a fixer upper. Its in a different town but hey,  the football program is goo.  Antonia is  a teen and she got injured and her mom is concerned because she seems so unmotivated and unhappy. Its normal. 

• Love 4

I think Jens kids have the unfortunate combo of culture and genetics. Guessing grandma never said no to anything food wise. I also think that physical activity was not  a priority. It seems like Jen is now aware and is trying to take steps. 

• Love 9

Teresa‘s youngest daughter looks nothing like the rest of them. Not a bad thing. She also seems to not have gotten into the troweled  on make up and I hope it stays that way. Although she does have the same annoying voice.

• Love 2

I'm on the agreement with the Melissa/Antonia conversation. I personally don't despise Melissa ( I hold despise for Jackie) nor do I think she does everything wrong. When I was in my formative years, my family moved to a new school district despite my objections. Guess what? The choice wasn't and shouldn't have been mine to make. Regardless of the reason. Antonia is a typical teenage girl, eye rolling and all. I also see nothing wrong with Melissa pushing/encouraging her daughter to return to tumbling. It's way better to do that vs. taking the other side and telling her she can't do it. (Which my mom did when I wanted to be an actress. LOL). We see a snippet of what was filmed, directed and curated. Who knows, maybe they have had this conversation before and other reasons came to light. Maybe Antonia, being a teenage female, has insecurities she chooses not to reveal to her parents or on TV.  Teenagers create their own ways of dealing with these things. It's not my place to criticize.

I still hate Evan. I found his reaction to Bill to be repulsive. He stands up for his little wifey who is clearly not wrapped all that well, why would he think Bill wouldn't stand up for his? And talk about emotionally stunted- telling Bill to leave instead of talking it out, well.................

Anyway, I still think Evan had an affair. I just do.  

• Love 9
On 3/15/2022 at 10:52 PM, Impalace said:

Filling that love tank 

Sociopathic con men know exactly how to do that - “love-bombing.” They design it to perfectly speak to the vulnerabilities of the target they want to manipulate.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Teresa‘s youngest daughter looks nothing like the rest of them. Not a bad thing. She also seems to not have gotten into the troweled  on make up and I hope it stays that way. Although she does have the same annoying voice.

Audrianna still looks cute. The other three girls wear way too much makeup and skimpy clothes. Although the one scene in the store where they were trying on sweatshirts, I thought Milania looked a lot better than when she was younger. She used to be quite unfortunate looking and very bratty.

• Love 3