Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Allegation Aggravation

• Start Topic

While Jennifer’s marital issues mount, guys night takes a dark turn as the men dive deeper into Teresa’s relationship. Meanwhile, when Margaret hosts a Spa Day to take Dolores' mind off her mother's surgery, Teresa's anger at Margaret and Traci threatens to ruin the day.

Airdate: 03/15/2022

• Useful 1

How long has Jen been married to Bill ? She just now figured the man can't, won't or doesn't show emotion ? Makes a person wonder what was romance like when they first started dating..😴

Edited by sATL
  • Love 13

Did the men really expect Bill to bad mouth his own wife?

Dolores is going overboard on the tanning, she’s starting to look odd.  

Okay, we all know Marge has very thin, fine hair but really, a turban!

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

This conversation with the male cast members…I don’t know if I want to watch or need to watch. 

What is this show coming to?  First kids a big part of the show, now the men gossiping about the women.  What a bunch of wusses.  I didn’t like Jackie’s husband telling Bill to go home.  That was uncalled for.

So now they have a spa day because a Mother is having surgery.  What’s next?

Louie and that big poem and the whole overdone shebang was ridiculous.  I thought he was going to whip out an engagement ring.  I don’t think she wants to be with all the girls anymore, but forces herself.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, Axie said:

It’s very hard to post while projectile vomiting during the Teresa/Louie scenes.

OMG .. how gullible is Teresa on that boat?  What a line of crap Louie has.  Is that a perpetual sunburn or heat lamp treatment on his forehead, or what.  It’s always so red.  All of them are in the sun too long and overdone.

I felt sorry for Antonia.  They pulled her out of high school, which is serious at that age.  They probably defaulted on their previous mortgage and had to move.  Poor kid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

OMG .. how gullible is Teresa on that boat?  What a line of crap Louie has.  Is that a perpetual sunburn or heat lamp treatment on his forehead, or what.  It’s always so red.  All of them are in the sun too long and overdone.

I felt sorry for Antonia.  They pulled her out of high school, which is serious at that age.  They probably defaulted on their previous mortgage and had to move.  Poor kid.

Melissa is always barfing Antonio's business on camera with no regards to her feelings. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Melissa is always barfing Antonio's business on camera with no regards to her feelings. 

Just because Melissa’s teen years were screwed up, she shouldn’t screw up her daughters too.  What kind of house are they living in now?  Temporary?  What happened to the mansion they lived in?  Maybe they are broke.  She still buys designer shoes, bags, sparkley high heels for a bbq.

• Love 12

I would have to leave or jump off the boat if someone had the surprises for me that Luis had for Teresa. Lmao leave or pee my pants. The sax and scroll killed me.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Marley said:

I would have to leave if someone had the surprises for me that Luis had for Teresa. Lmao leave or pee my pants. The sax and scroll killed me.

Filling that love tank 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Marley said:

I would have to leave or jump off the boat if someone had the surprises for me that Luis had for Teresa.

My wife: "I would kill you.  Probably with that saxophone, so it would be painful."

7 minutes ago, Marley said:

The sax and scroll killed me.

THE JACKET!

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

I don't like Traci at all so far. She inserts herself into every conversation with an attitude that says even though she just came into the group, she just knows it all.

And Evan was out of bounds saying Jennifer is a bad person. It's one thing to say "Your wife said some terrible things," it's quite another to say "Your wife is a bad person" and then expect him to agree.

I know it makes good TV, but really, sensitive subjects like "Your husband cheated on you" need to be private conversations with one person, not a free for all.

How did Jennifer get the blame about the Evan rumor when Teresa was the one who brought it up?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Did the men really expect Bill to bad mouth his own wife?

Frank's right.  If it was their wives, they would have been defending them as well.

Evan was bashed on social media for being Joe Gorga's "little bitch" - for throwing a hissy fit - as if he was hiding something.   Yet it's his wife that keeps bringing up the "rumor", giving it life.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
24 minutes ago, renatae said:

How did Jennifer get the blame about the Evan rumor when Teresa was the one who brought it up?

Because Jennifer decided to position herself as Teresa's protector and was still trying to dig up dirt on Evan, probably to further endear herself to Teresa. She really needs a new hobby.

That being said, I agree with Frank that of course Bill is going to defend his wife and it was unrealistic for any of the guys to think otherwise. 

Melissa bothered me tonight with her pressuring of Antonia re gymnastics. Telling her it was "not an option" to stop gymnastics is just going to breed resentment in Antonia and isn't respecting Antonia's wishes.

• Love 18

Just exactly how did Margaret find out about Bill's affair?  She wasn't digging for something to hurt Jen with? The double standard is ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous, how about that boys night turning into a group of gossiping old women? Evan must have gotten addicted to being on camera at this point judging by the way he gave up some of his dignity to wallow in the muck along with the two Joe's and Frank.  Bill is a POS for cheating on Jennifer, but at least he had the sense to exit that scene.  Traci continues to be annoying.  I was kind of surprised to see her husband jump into the gossiping with both feet during boys night.  They both appear to be hungry to become full time cast members. I feel sorry for Antonia.  It seems so strange to see Gabriella actively involved in scenes now after she seemed to avoid that for so long.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, kristen111 said:

So they are living in the house that they thew rocks at last week.. and living there while doing a full remodel ?

I felt sorry for Antonia too. and the scene right before made it sound like they moved to give the sons a chance to play football in HS - which I guess might have a more competitive team/district/school. Unless her sons have a major growth spurt - I don't see them being top tier state HS football players - Joe not that tall himself. Just hope its not a case of trying to be a big fish in a small pond...

What's also sad the Gorgas and esp Mellissa has the time and means to take her back to her old high school for a couple of years, for her to finish out - just petition the school board and pay the out of district fees. Not to mention the Antonia is probably driving. 

I do hope Melissa takes the time to talk to her, and not at her. She does seem more down than usual - with the combination of covid, her knee injury, the lost of tumbling (another set of friends) , her HS, and the new girl of parents who are on TV, that is alot to put on a teen.  If it is a money issue - did they pull her b/c they couldn't swing competitive gym fees? How come Antonia' sport isn't as important as the boys football?

And Melissa is not telling us the whole story - she and her mom moved all the way to FL to get away from her dad , because he cheated ? If so, Melissa should be the 1st one to understand about stability.

Next week the preview showed Tre cleaning out - prepping for the move. Anther set of teens moving for no real reason. Unless Malania has mellowed - that's another teen who doesn't do well with change. Tre's home might be scary ugly - but its home and the only home the girls knew. At least that is one credit we can give Juicy .

Edited by sATL
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

It seems so strange to see Gabriella actively involved in scenes now after she seemed to avoid that for so long.  

probably working on raising that college tuition. I wonder how is she doing with soccer - or was it lacrosse?  I guess being older now she can contractually say what is she is and is not going to do. Hopefully she stays sweet and quiet not get in grown folks business like her big sister. It was cute to see her and Gia interact.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Marley said:

Just the vibe I was getting with the convo in the kitchen then when she was telling the other ladies at the spa about Antonia being lazy. Her boys will prob be little dbags modelled after their dbag pig father.

It seemed Melissa said things later (maybe on WWHL?) about the move which gave me the impression they moved so the boys could be involved in sports at the new school. To me, that's reprehensible. The high school girl was yanked out of her sports routine so that in the future, the elementary school kids could get into a good sports program? Why not wait until the girl graduates and the boys are in junior/senior high? Which makes me think they had to sell the house for some other reason.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, Marley said:

I have a feeling Melissa would die inside if her daughter gained weight and wasn’t athletic or popular. Which is sad for Antonia. Just the vibe I was getting with the convo in the kitchen then when she was telling the other ladies at the spa about Antonia being lazy. Her boys will prob be little dbags modelled after their dbag pig father. Melissa won’t care tho because all she cares about is so called looks or popularity.

Evan is still a dbag. Him and Jackie and their kids meh who cares.

She will have her hands full with those boys. They may not grow to be much over 5' tall. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, sATL said:

So they are living in the house that they thew rocks at last week.. and living there while doing a full remodel ?

No, they are living in a different house while they renovate the one they were throwing rocks at.

I don't know, I just can't muster up any bad feelings about Louie. Time will tell, but so far he seems fine to me. I'd take him over Juicy or Joe Gorga any day of the week.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I have stated many times that I want Tre to be happy but... that is just lovebombing right there. It's too much, too soon, too over the top, and an extra red flag thanks to him loving the camera so much. BIG warning signs, IMO. My fiance commented that Luis looks permanently red with rage. Also, Tre is a nicer woman than I am. If someone ended their big speech with "I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I'd be looking for the ring.

Antonia is dealing with the effects of two narcissistic parents who abide by old-school Italian ways and favor boys over girls. Poor kid. 

• Love 14

It surprised me to hear Melissa say they moved to Florida to "get away from" her dad.  For some reason, I seem to recall her telling the story of learning about her dad's death, and it sounded like they were still in the same town - if not all still living in the same house, even - and the cops came to the door to deliver the news.  Am I remembering wrong?

Having worked in college admissions for a number of years, you'd be surprised at the lengths parents go to to give their kids what they believe to be the best advantages in anything they want said kids to do.  It doesn't surprise me that the Gorgas moved so the boys could play football.  Antonia's always struck me as not necessarily having proper respect for her mom, but I do feel for her in this instance.  She's at a tough age to begin with, let alone at that age with so many other things piled on top.

While I've never necessarily been a fan of Jennifer, I'm feeling bad for her this season.  Speaking as a female, I've always straight-up said that as a gender, we are not nice people; we're catty and bitchy and mean.  And Jennifer has her faults, but the ladies are really hammering on her.  She's done plenty of shady things, but it's clear that she loves her kids and her family and is a good mom.  For me, that goes a long way.

And I might be in the minority, but I like Frank.  He's someone else who's behaved questionably, but he seems to have a good heart, for the most part, and I like the relationship he and Dolores have.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, ichbin said:

Just exactly how did Margaret find out about Bill's affair?  She wasn't digging for something to hurt Jen with? The double standard is ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous, how about that boys night turning into a group of gossiping old women? Evan must have gotten addicted to being on camera at this point judging by the way he gave up some of his dignity to wallow in the muck along with the two Joe's and Frank.  Bill is a POS for cheating on Jennifer, but at least he had the sense to exit that scene.  Traci continues to be annoying.  I was kind of surprised to see her husband jump into the gossiping with both feet during boys night.  They both appear to be hungry to become full time cast members. I feel sorry for Antonia.  It seems so strange to see Gabriella actively involved in scenes now after she seemed to avoid that for so long.  

So both Evan and Bill are cheaters and the wives don’t throw them out?  They just take it like it’s nothing?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

They probably defaulted on their previous mortgage and had to move.

Rumor is that they're currently carrying a $2.5M mortgage on a $500k house. Not sure how that could happen but definitely reminds me of vehicle financing where people roll their debt from one vehicle to another. The Gorgas have always lived above their means.

I was sad for Antonia, Melissa is all about appearances. Antonia wanting to quit cheer throws a wrench in her facade.

59 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I don't know, I just can't muster up any bad feelings about Louie. Time will tell, but so far he seems fine to me. I'd take him over Juicy or Joe Gorga any day of the week.

Agree. Louie is sappy but so what?  They've been together for 1.5 years now with the whole world watching. They're joining their lives, he's engaging with her family & friends, not trying to isolate her, The boat, sax and scroll were cheesy as hell but she loved it, complete opposite of her ex.

On WWHL (which was hilarious btw with Teresa & Loni Love), she was asked a question about a pre-nup. She said she'd be happy to sign one as Luis has/makes more than she does. Loni also gave her some tips for things to include. 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, mandymax said:

It surprised me to hear Melissa say they moved to Florida to "get away from" her dad.  For some reason, I seem to recall her telling the story of learning about her dad's death, and it sounded like they were still in the same town - if not all still living in the same house, even - and the cops came to the door to deliver the news.  Am I remembering wrong?

Having worked in college admissions for a number of years, you'd be surprised at the lengths parents go to to give their kids what they believe to be the best advantages in anything they want said kids to do.  It doesn't surprise me that the Gorgas moved so the boys could play football.  Antonia's always struck me as not necessarily having proper respect for her mom, but I do feel for her in this instance.  She's at a tough age to begin with, let alone at that age with so many other things piled on top.

While I've never necessarily been a fan of Jennifer, I'm feeling bad for her this season.  Speaking as a female, I've always straight-up said that as a gender, we are not nice people; we're catty and bitchy and mean.  And Jennifer has her faults, but the ladies are really hammering on her.  She's done plenty of shady things, but it's clear that she loves her kids and her family and is a good mom.  For me, that goes a long way.

And I might be in the minority, but I like Frank.  He's someone else who's behaved questionably, but he seems to have a good heart, for the most part, and I like the relationship he and Dolores have.

You are hanging with the wrong women or judging all women by these narcissistic bitches. Jennifer is nasty too, it's just that some of the other women are worse. As boring as I find Jackie, she might be the nicest and there you go. Most people find her boring so it doesn't serve her well. I am clearly the minority but I don't like Dolores either. I don't detest her like I do Teresa or Melissa, but I honestly think she is weird  I remain great friends with my Ex, we still love each other  but not romantically, so I get that there are bonds. But the Dolores/Frank relationship is too much. She does not want to let go and it's not healthy.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, snarts said:

Rumor is that they're currently carrying a $2.5M mortgage on a $500k house. Not sure how that could happen but definitely reminds me of vehicle financing where people roll their debt from one vehicle to another. The Gorgas have always lived above their means.

I was sad for Antonia, Melissa is all about appearances. Antonia wanting to quit cheer throws a wrench in her facade.

I guess you could get construction loans. I have never quite understood what Joe Gorga does to earn money aside from being on the show. At this point Melissa and Joe are probably making in excess of $1 million dollars per year between their salaries from the show plus all of the money they haul in from promotional stuff. They are paid to appear in all kinds of tacky places plus every time they are photographed with something or show up somewhere they are paid - that is how they monetize their social media following.

I was watching an episode of American Greed which had a scamming New Jersey car dealer who whose scam involved taking expensive cars on consignment and then selling them and pocketing the money instead of paying the original owners. I thought the front of the shop looks familiar to me and wondered if it was the guy from a few seasons back who the Gorgas theoretically had bought an expensive car from. And then there they were on the screen. 😂 with the voice over talking about his affiliation with the New Jersey housewives

I thought the rationale for moving to that specific school district was beyond bizarre. Her sons don't appear to have the kind of physique that would make football a means to become a *star* and open up opportunities. And given all of the data which is now available on the significant physical danger to kids playing touch football what parent would actually want that for a kid - there are plenty of sports which don't involve the probability of brain damage - of course Joe Gorga probably doesn't consider that a liability. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

It goes without saying that Teresa is dumb as - fill in the blanks. Her face continually looks stunned whenever she attempts to process even the simplest bit of information - it is like a cartoon where you see squeaky wheels going around on top of her head. On WWHL she again defended her actions at Evan's birthday party by stating that she would have wanted to know if people were saying her husband had cheated - and didn't accept Andy attempting to point out that she had gone around to everyone BUT Jackie so her mission wasn't to alert Jackie but to humiliate her. Andy was doing some major eye rolling and generally he puts up with Teresa's crap. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

To yank Antonia out of high school junior-senior year is terrible so that the Gorga boys are in a strong football program?  First of all these boys have to be good like really good to even get playing time at a football powerhouse even if they have been there since Freshman year.  A transfer with skills can knock one of these boys out of their position easily and happens often.  Height is not necessarily a hindrance but speed, agility and muscle are key as long as they don't hurt themselves which happens more off the field than on while doing stupid stuff.  They also need the right attitude.  If you are good, the D1 colleges will come to you.  Also having a solid video record of your accomplishments works too.  Recruiters look more at the player then the school.  Sorry I was channeling Mr. Mytmo who has coached football from youth league to high school for the last 24 years.

Edited by mytmo
  • Love 6

To yank Antonia out of high school junior-senior year is terrible so that the Gorga boys are in a strong football program?

In Cheetah's misogynistic world view when it comes to Womenz! , it makes total sense. 

• Love 8

Do we really still need to keep up the "slut" garbage? Gross. (And if so, I think it applies more to Tiki, no?)

I don't think it's the same house? I recall liking the exterior of the one they're remodeling better than the one shown last night. 

I laughed that the sax player was also the guy who was asked to go get the scroll of love. Was he some kind of boat butler who also happened to be a musician (or vice versa)?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The Gorga sons are closer to being the size of the football than the size of a football player.  They’re teeny little boys.

right... just trying to see where they would fit in on this list.. unless mother nature really kicks in.. and a resume to back up the football accolades

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&State=NJ

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Agree. Louie is sappy but so what?  They've been together for 1.5 years now with the whole world watching. They're joining their lives, he's engaging with her family & friends, not trying to isolate her, The boat, sax and scroll were cheesy as hell but she loved it, complete opposite of her ex.

This! I would not at all be surprised to find out that deep down Louie is taking advantage of this opportunity to shower her with love on camera after the world watched for years as her ex called her names and disrespected her time and time again. And if so, good for him. No woman (even Tre with all her faults), deserves to be called a c*nt on national tv for any reason.

Edited by HotHW
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I felt bad for Antonia, clearly she takes a back seat to her brothers. Shame on Melissa if she makes her continue with something that she clearly doesn't want to do, maybe steer her into another activity then. Have fun paying those higher taxes in Bergen Co. I agree with the poster above that Melissa's story does not make sense around the time of her father's death. Why did they even bother bringing Traci on this show, snooze fest! 

• Love 10

OMG just peoples reactions of Joe and M getting their sons into abetter football program at a different school you would think she murdered some people or something... Jesus  Christ  I am sorry but Melissa could cure cancer and people would bitch about how she put doctors and hospitals out of business.... 100% IF their daughter was excelling at something they would move heaven and earth to give her the same opportunities ... at this point it feels like people hate her just to hate her and its beyond ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Tre’s house looks like crap in that aerial shot. 🤷🏻‍♂️

When you are not stealing 14 million from banks and other corporations, you do not have enough money to keep up a huge house.  When the money faucet was turned off, upkeep on the house took a hit.

15 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Just because Melissa’s teen years were screwed up, she shouldn’t screw up her daughters too.  What kind of house are they living in now?  Temporary?  What happened to the mansion they lived in?  Maybe they are broke.  She still buys designer shoes, bags, sparkley high heels for a bbq.

They are broke.  And the housing explanation is a lie.  They had to move, they sold the house and mortgaged the new house to the hilt.

Joe is trying to become a comic - he is realizing that these days he can't make the kid of money he used to, so he is looking for a new line of work.

15 hours ago, renatae said:

I don't like Traci at all so far. She inserts herself into every conversation with an attitude that says even though she just came into the group, she just knows it all.

She irks Teresa so I kind of like her.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4