Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Coach Shah had a base salary of $450K for 2021 season.  He then gets bonuses for wins, bowl appearances, bowl wins, etc.  

In 2020 season, without a Rose Bowl appearance he earned a bonus in excess of $150K when the season was only 5 games long (covid) with a 3-2 record--so $400K base and $153K bonus.  Last year he may have made several times that bonus with a 10-4 record and a Rose Bowl appearance.  

Oh, and his base salary increases by $50K every year.

Since Coach Shah is a state employee the information is out there if someone wants to search for the details.

Even without Jen's income the Shahs are in the top 1% of earners in Utah and the US.

Successful Division I football coaches make serious money.

Yes he does, but the following is from a New York Post article about the home Coach & Jen owned prior to the rentals shown on RHOSLC.  Considering Coach’s salary,  I just find it surprising that pre- show they lived in a $213,000 home.

“However, off of reality TV, and in actual reality, Shah’s longtime home is located in Sandy, Utah, which she owned with her husband, University of Utah football coach Sharrieff Shah, 50, from 2004 until she sold it at a loss in June 2020. They initially purchased the home for only $302,069. It eventually sold for $213,000.”

9F0ACC2D-D464-46F1-89CC-EBB07234018E.jpeg

Edited by Emmeline
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 3/14/2022 at 9:52 AM, amarante said:

It has been awhile but Ronald Richards has a Twitter feed in which he regularly posts relevant filings and motions for Jen Shah and Erika Jane.

Coach Shah appears to be as big a crook as Jen. He had to have known that the level of spending wasn't supported by the income. There are tax returns that he had to sign for many years. And BS on Coach Shah earning a HUGE salary - as I recall his salary is public data and he earned a good salary but not one that would have supported an over the top life style. They sold the home they owned before they rented the "chalets" and it was a relatively modest middle class style home - I think it sold for about $350,000 approximately. 

The Reunion was filmed a bit too soon - besides missing Jennie's being booted from the show it also didn't cover that Justin Rose was just fired from his company - rumor is because that sex portrayal was a bridge too far. Ironically he and Whitney were fired from a prior company when they had the affair.

There is some very interesting info on twitter!  I love how Ronald Richards is into ALL of the messy housewives' business.  He is hardcore about taking down the housewives crooks!

Coach Shah is a liar.  And like they say, once someone has lied, I don't believe anything they have ever said.  I actually held him in high regard, he seemed like a stand-up guy, a truthful man.  But he decimated his character.  And he looked ashamed as he did it.

Wow - I didn't know that Justin was fired!  I looked it up and he is trying to spin it as a positive - that he is excited about his future.  Ok, sure!

On 3/14/2022 at 8:07 AM, Glama said:

Jen Shah crying and saying the success rate is so high because people take the plea deal because they might not have the money to fight in court, and saying she will fight, and she will fight for those who don't have money is the richest piece of sh*t I've heard! The nerve! 

She has some nerve.  Does she know who she is fighting???  She is fighting us, the people of the US - we are represented in court.  The courts are US!  How dare she think we should applaud her screwing over elderly people, and then fighting justice!

• Love 11
On 3/14/2022 at 5:09 PM, amarante said:

This is standard operating procedure whenever the police make a raid on a house because it is potentially a VERY dangerous situation since they have no idea who is in there or what they might attempt to do. When some of the politicians involved with the last administration were arrested, they were also arrested with a significant show of force - which was written a lot about in the media when it occurred. 

I think the issue I raised was that Jen Shah's spending was not in line with how "regular" very wealthy people spend their money. It is in line with how scammers seem to operate - as if the money has no real value and it is all paper. There seems to be absolutely no regard to the future - and I think that is also how white collar criminals must operate in terms of a mind set. I mean at some point you have to figure that you aren't going to get away with it forever - not with all of the ways that computer and data can be tracked and the copious records available. 

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the "family" she was theoretically employing were just conduits for her money laundering. As I posted, the indictment ties her to the actual "boiler rooms" where the leads were used to defraud people. The indictment goes into a lot of background on how she initially got involved and how she then decided to branch out and open up her own companies - actually multiple companies. There was the lead generation and then Jen Shah used the leads to defraud so that isn't a "gray area" - selling bogus valueless items is not "gray" and one can't claim you didn't know it was criminal. I think at this point she is the only one involved in the scheme who hasn't pled guilty.

Here is one of the indictments - there are also very information motions by the government in response to Jen's various motions

download

My parent were "fellow travelers' in the 1930's and during the McCarthy Era were genuinely scared that they would be discovered and lost their jobs. I remember when I was protesting during the Vietnam demonstrations they were worried that I would wind up on a list of subversive organizations. But back then tracking was still relatively unsophisticated and was even bizarre. When I applied to the New York Bar I was given a list of "subversive organizations" and asked if I had ever been a member - aside from the obvious like the Communist Party there were some really strange ones like the Chopin Society FWIW the KKK was NOT listed.

At any rate, looking at the other housewives who theoretically are supposed to flaunt their wealth none of them have this same aura of literally throwing their money around even though they are obviously spending money on expensive designer clothing and carrying Birkins and Chanel. As the cliche goes - Jen was spending money like a drunken sailor 😂

I thought it was interesting that when Andy asked Heather how she felt [now] about the Vuitton bag that Mary gifted her, Heather responded saying that she liked it, as it was the first "real" LV handbag she ever had, but that it wasn't much different from the fake ones she uses.

That comment was so telling to me, because I have often thought that most of these housewives, from ALL franchises, have connections to those underground sellers of really, really, really good knock-offs.

I say "most of these housewives" because I will exclude certain women - Most of the Beverly Hills housewives, Heather Dubrow and Shannon from RHOC, Bethenny Frankel and possibly Dorinda and Ramona from RHONY - the rest of them - I think a lot of their designer clothes/accessories are mostly knock-offs, with maybe a few classic LV, Gucci or YSL bags that are authentic.

• Love 7
On 3/16/2022 at 9:06 AM, bosawks said:

I wonder if Coach Shah is going to submit this as his Emmy reel for best supporting actor?

He certainly had me fooled this entire time--- until he came up with that cock-and-bull story about the day of the arrest.  

• Love 6

Re: Heather admitting that her other bags are fake.  When Taylor Armstrong (RHBH) had to pay the piper after her husband Russell Armstrong's "suicide" (still don't believe that, but I digress), she had to forfeit her home, jewelry, designer bags, etc.  Guess what....all the designer bags were fake.  All her $100,000 Birkin bags were worth $50 each, at most.

Side note:  I went to HS with Russell Armstrong.  His picture is in my yearbook.  Not one person I know, knew him.

Once I read that, it made me realize what a facade most of this is.  It's still fun to watch, but I no longer have bag & clothes envy.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5