Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: A Twisted Fairytale

• Start Topic

Lindsay throws an epic, twisted fairy-tale birthday bash to celebrate turning 35; when Austen arrives, Ciara isn't the only princess in the house who has eyes for this Southern Prince Charming; Paige and Craig's relationship moves in a new direction.

Original air date 2022.03.07

Yeah, what’s the deal with Austen, Lindsay, and Ciara?  He’s no catch.  Did he and Lindsay have a fling previously?

Lindsay’s butterfly bra top was very attention-seeking.  

• Love 9

I’m not liking Ciara as much this season.Austen came as Lindsay’s guest for her birthday weekend and Ciara swoops in to take him away. She hadn’t seen him for months and had been trying out Carl and Alex, so why chase after Austen. Part two of this is Austen??

• Love 9
(edited)

Amanda is so whiny and annoying.

Danielle continues to annoy me. Her saying she’s always liked Austen just makes me dislike her even more.

Ciara just shut up. She gets more annoying every episode.

I will never get the Austen obsession. Am I crazy? Am I missing something? I really don’t think I am lol.

Gross why didn’t they clean their fridge before leaving. Yuck.

Craig kind of made sense with his relationship talk with Paige. 

Nobody cares about Ciara and Austen. They have like negative chemistry. She thinks she’s badass or something telling him wear to sleep lol losers. 

Yes to Luke calling out stupid Ciara. Even the way she’s talking now is annoying as fuck. She’s got some diva bitch voice on with some annoying vocal fry. I’m not sure why Ciara thinks she has some say on where dumbass Austen stays. He makes out and fucks basically everyone you are not special girl lol.

Luke just continues to be around and cute and hot and helpful lol.

I hope Carl and Lindsey make it. I feel like they could be cute together if they really tried.

Didn’t even really notice Alex wasn’t there lol.

A prenup shouldn’t be such a big scary conversation. Do these ppl not live in the real world? Of course Amanda will be a whiny dramatic bitch about it tho. Not sure what she’s not understanding. She’s pretty unbearable.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 7

At what point will anyone realize the chips are so far down that Austen Kroll is a literal dick piñata and Craig is so f*cked up that he is unable to see his phone screen? This is what these women were fighting for? 

Not aspirational my ladies. Not aspirational at all.

I give Amanda half a pass about the prenup because Kyle didn’t have the balls to own it (investors my ass) and it should have been addressed already considering their nearly 3-year engagement. Not 42 days out. At that point they should have waited until after and gotten a post-nup.

I remember that weekend and how hot it was. 

• Love 10

Austen was barely compelling as a character on the show he was cast for so I am confused by Bravo’s continual efforts to make him a main character on a completely different show. 

• Love 12

Austen is fucking with both Lindsey and Ciara.  He effectively is keeping them both thinking they are the one.  Other than that skill I don't find him all that.

Soooooooo Happy Luke got to point out Ciara and her double standard bullshit.  I thought she was awful to Luke her first season and she has gone downhill since then.  Telling Austen, he was not sleeping in Lindsey's room when just said he wasn't, was not needed.   Then of course he had to tell Lindsey she said that, knowing how Lindsey would take that news.  No mention he had already decided he was going solo in his own room.  Shit stirrer with a bit a treachery.  Yeah....he is quite the catch.  Both girls should be disgusted with him.  He started the fight between them that we saw in previews for next week.

Lindsey and Ciara are not very bright, are they?

• Love 6

Oh boy, the only enjoyable moment of this snooze fest was seeing Luke playing his guitar dancing around in the kitchen. So Austin crawls out of a dumpster someplace and shows up, Lindsey is possessive and Ciara demands he stay away from her bed, I just can't for the life of me figure out why the attraction. Paige is getting on my nerves with always asking "look how cute I am, don't I look cute?" she is a 30 something woman, not a 12 year old going to her first skate rink. Amanda is annoying as ever, going on and on about a blanket being on the floor, most of us would just pick the thing up and throw it on a chair or something. I totally wanted to see Maya and Oliver hit it off, but she left and we didn't see her return to, I almost thought Ciara would have swooped in and scooped him up only to get Austin jealous. I also didn't miss Alex one bit

• Love 6
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

Someone should tell BRAVO that if your defining personality trait is "tall" you do not make for compelling television.

All these douchey boys are tall except Kyle, who is 5'10. Craig, Andrea, Luke are all 6 ft or a little more and Carl is 6'5. Austen is 6'4. The only reason I know this is because douche master obsessed Andy Cohen always asks them when they are on his show. I guess he thinks it's compelling tv, too. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I remember that weekend and how hot it was

Loved it when the camera showed everybody sweating their balls off outside helping Lindsey prep for her party and lazy Ciara is the only one inside keeping cool. Someone (can't remember which guy) walked in to the house and called her out on it, too! Also, who the hell is she to tell Austen where he can and can't sleep? I just don't like that girl.

• Love 6

Overall this was another boring episode. Thoughts:

- I thought Paige's doe look was poorly executed considering she is usually pretty adept at applying her makeup. See Conrad, Lauren.

- Andrea Facetiming with Gabby was a genuinely nice touch. I felt bad about disgusting Austen sleeping in Andrea's bed except it looked like he slept on top of the covers, fully clothed, so hopefully there was minimal contamination.

- There was a guy running around the party who resembled Alex, was he there after all?

- Mackenzie was a bitch. She came rolling in with an attitude.

- Amanda's costume was disturbing because she went dichromatic with the theatrical contacts. It would have been much cooler and less scary if she'd picked one color for both eyes. You either go full Stepford (1975) or zombie. There is no in-between.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

All these douchey boys are tall except Kyle, who is 5'10. Craig, Andrea, Luke are all 6 ft or a little more and Carl is 6'5. Austen is 6'4. The only reason I know this is because douche master obsessed Andy Cohen always asks them when they are on his show. I guess he thinks it's compelling tv, too. 

FWIW, I don't think the heights they give are necessarily accurate. There is no way Kyle is 5'10". He's 5'8" or 5'9" on a good day, or depending on how high he's able to get his hair and how thick the soles of his shoes are. Amanda often stands next to him with one leg bent and her head tilted in so it's less obvious how short he is. On any given step and repeat, he's on par with the girls in their heels and Carl/Luke/Amit/etc. tower over all of them. He's a little dude.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh boy, the only enjoyable moment of this snooze fest was seeing Luke playing his guitar dancing around in the kitchen. So Austin crawls out of a dumpster someplace and shows up, Lindsey is possessive and Ciara demands he stay away from her bed, I just can't for the life of me figure out why the attraction. Paige is getting on my nerves with always asking "look how cute I am, don't I look cute?" she is a 30 something woman, not a 12 year old going to her first skate rink. Amanda is annoying as ever, going on and on about a blanket being on the floor, most of us would just pick the thing up and throw it on a chair or something. I totally wanted to see Maya and Oliver hit it off, but she left and we didn't see her return to, I almost thought Ciara would have swooped in and scooped him up only to get Austin jealous. I also didn't miss Alex one bit

Paige is insufferable.  And she is boring.  I cannot stand her.

Carl is healthy and that's great but now he's boring.  I am sick of watching him go for a run.  

Amanda is a screeching harpy.  I hope she and Kyle are miserable together.  

Aww I felt bad for Alex, no one missed him and at one point the bitchy ladies laughed about how they don't care about him.  He's not good for the show, but he seems so nice.

I like Mya but she is an introvert and that's not great for reality tv.  

I feel like it is time to scrap this cast and start over with some younger fun people. 

• Love 12

Not only is dumpy Austen leading on two women, he's doing it in public. How does this even happen?

Paige almost did a good job pretending what Craig said about the relationship was what she wanted to hear.

Paige, Ciara and Mya discover the rotted food in the refrigerator, grab a bottle of wine, and head to the pool. Luke arrives, finds the same thing, and immediately starts cleaning up. With calling out Ciara on her double standard, wearing the Mad Hatter costume, and the guitar playing he was the MVP of the episode. Actually, he is that every episode just by showing up.

Is Robert's new job part time, I wonder. Because otherwise I don't see how it means Danielle will see him more. Montauk is two hours from NYC.

As much as my relationship with Andrea has improved this season, I thought he was approaching creeper territory with Paige. I'm glad that will soon be over. He can undo a few more buttons on his shirts, though. I'm sure it will help his healing.

To help judge height, here's a photo from Carl's IG. Alec is a delicate flower!

summer house.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Maybe Robert’s job is only on the weekend in Montauk so he can meet Danielle in the Hamptons. Still seems weird tho lol. Robert is kind of meh to me anyways. Danielle is meh too to me.

Maybe Lindsey needs to chill on her bday being this big thing. I just turned 35 a month ago and I did not go around constantly screaming about how it was my bday lol. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

To help judge height, here's a photo from Carl's IG. Alec is a delicate flower!

Great pic. The only one who is standing ramrod straight is Kyle 😬 Even Carl, who usually stands up straight, is tilted forward. But otherwise this is a nice picture of the guys and noooo Charmers.

• Love 6

Wasn't Lindsay's party supposed to be twisted fairytale? I would've done a zombie Alice in wonderland with a fake bloodied white rabbit plush or something. Her butterfly bra thing was not great, and made her boobs look bad. I don't know how Kyle wore that unicorn thing the entire time.

I was sweating just watching them attempt to cavort outside in the heat. I would have been in the pool or inside the air conditioned house. Who are all the randoms? Do the cast know any of them? So bizarre if they don't.

Austen is still gross. Craig is also still gross!

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

There is no way Kyle is 5'10". He's 5'8" or 5'9" on a good day

Maybe, but I think 5'10" looks about right.  I think 5'8" next to 6'4" and 6'5" is going to look a lot shorter than even that picture where he's in the foreground.  

Then again, even the tall people are probably an inch shorter than they say, so who knows?

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Carl is healthy and that's great but now he's boring.

Disagree.  Not that any drunk is actually entertaining, but he was not an entertaining drunk, and was a way bigger dick even when (allegedly) sober.  His adult takes on Kyle's goofiness are interesting, because they are actually different from everyone else's.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Two Judgey Girls confirmed that both Alex (Werewolf) and Jason (Hansel) were at Lindsay's birthday party.

That’s weird, why would the show pretend Alex wasn’t there?  Is Two Judgey Gurls a podcast?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

That’s weird, why would the show pretend Alex wasn’t there?  Is Two Judgey Gurls a podcast?

Yes, and definitely weird. They even had Paige/Mya/Ciara talking about how he wasn't coming that weekend. What was that all about?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Yes, and definitely weird. They even had Paige/Mya/Ciara talking about how he wasn't coming that weekend. What was that all about?

And that his room was empty and available for Austin!  Why manipulate the situation?  Maybe this is all scripted.. if it is, it is the most boring scripted show on tv.  All of the lounging in bed...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I didn't even realize Alex wasn't shown in this episode until it was mentioned here!  But Andrea is greatly missed when he isn't on screen.

On 3/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, heatherchandler said:

Carl is healthy and that's great but now he's boring.  I am sick of watching him go for a run. 

ITA!  I'm glad he's sober now but I just don't find him all that interesting.  I don't think he's all that attractive and I really don't care about his new relationship with Linds who btw is freaking obnoxious and exhausting!  IDC about her eggs! 🤢

Again the only joy I got out of this episode was watching Kyle walking around the kitchen in the comforter and him dressed a pink inflatable unicorn was hilarious.  I would much rather watch drunk Kyle than sober Carl *shrug* just better T.V.

Edited by Dirtybubble
forgot something
  • Love 5
On 3/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, heatherchandler said:

I am sick of watching him go for a run.

55 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  I'm glad he's sober now but I just don't find him all that interesting.  I don't think he's all that attractive and I really don't care about his new relationship with Linds who btw is freaking obnoxious and exhausting!  

Agree. For a dude, he's super bottom heavy and I think he really has to keep his diet in check to stay at decent weight. Getting into those white jeans must be a full time job. But just like people who post "sweaty selfies" on social media, I really don't need to see it.

I also really don't care about the big rekindled new relationship with Lindsey because I don't like her either. I never liked instant relationship girls and I really never liked girls who call everyone "best friend".

Saying you "kiss everyone on the mouth" as you're macking in front of the entire party including people Lindsey was involved with and Austen was involved with as recently as 6 months prior is gross in my book. 

• Love 5
On 3/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, heatherchandler said:

And that his room was empty and available for Austin!  Why manipulate the situation?  Maybe this is all scripted.. if it is, it is the most boring scripted show on tv.  All of the lounging in bed...

It was Andrea that wasn't coming up until the next day and that's why there was an empty room for Austen.  

Austen is playing the reality game though by using both Ciara and Lyndsey, especially with how he trashed Lyndsey on WWHL.  Him making out with both girls at the same party in front of each other was gross and totally meant to create drama.  It's clear Lyndsey wants to prove she is superior to Ciara (which she is) but the pettiness of Ciara being all, you can't sleep in her bed even though Lyndsay has known him longer and has clearly talked to him all this time.... it's just annoying. 

I think Craig and Paige are playing to the camera with this exclusive not exclusive game as well.  I think they both think it's good for the camera.  I couldn't imagine building a solid relationship (as they seem to present online and in podcasts I've heard) with that level of drama going into it.  

I think Luke nailed it on the head when he talked about the double standards Ciara is protesting.  She called him out for texting after 10pm as an issue and red flag when at the same time she was cool with a make out party in the hottub after hours in Vermont.  She was cool with flirting with 3 guys at once but Luke is the bad guy for messaging her and having a "friendship" with Hannah.  

It's all dumb.  

• Love 4
On 3/9/2022 at 12:17 PM, heatherchandler said:

If an Alex eats ground turkey in the kitchen and there is nobody there to hear it does it make a sound?

• LOL 6
13 hours ago, bosawks said:

If an Alex eats ground turkey in the kitchen and there is nobody there to hear it does it make a sound?

Speaking of food that was just sad seeing them throw away ALL THAT FOOD at the beginning of the episode.  That had to be $75 - $100 worth of meat products they were just chunking out!  Do you know many people would kill for that kind of stuff?  If maybe it wasn't too far past the expiration date they could have put it in a cooler and given it to a local food bank, shelter, something....*shrug*

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

If maybe it wasn't too far past the expiration date they could have put it in a cooler and given it to a local food bank, shelter, something....*shrug*

Right, when I think of the Summer House peeps, I immediately think selflessness and helping others!  ;)

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2022 at 7:51 AM, Lassus said:

Disagree.  Not that any drunk is actually entertaining, but he was not an entertaining drunk, and was a way bigger dick even when (allegedly) sober.

I don't think Carl has much going on between the ears. The only reason he has managed to keep his current job is because he's working for Kyle. He was constantly getting fired before. Maybe that had something to do with his drinking, though. 

I feel like Lindsey will attach herself to any man that shows interest. Once the newness wears off the fighting begins. She's that girl that can't stand to be without a man. This is her second time around with Carl, I wish them well but they both have terrible track records with relationships. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, Marley said:

Maybe Lindsey needs to chill on her bday being this big thing. I just turned 35 a month ago and I did not go around constantly screaming about how it was my bday lol. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Ahhh, but do you have the eggs of a 28 year old?

• LOL 2