Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Safe Space

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Bull helps an agoraphobic client bring a wrongful death suit against the alleged killer of his beloved aunt, but the client’s inability to testify in person threatens the trial. Also, Taylor forges a connection with TAC’s agoraphobic client, and Chunk’s new relationship hits a snag when his mother, Adaline, visits.

14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, in Bull land New York has no statute of limitations on Wrongful Death claims?

I don't think it's related to Bull. I think it's classic/basic TVLand logic at work. 

• Useful 1

I knew that I recognized the woman playing Chunk's mom but couldn't quite place her.  Turns out she's Rolanda Watts, and she hosted a talk show in the 90s called Rolanda, which I remember watching. 

And yeah, when Chunk was explaining to his new beau about his mom's facial reaction of disappointment when he first told her he was gay, I was thinking that maybe he could have misread it just a teensy bit.  I guess good for the show for delving into Chunk's life as a gay male, but wow, they are going overboard to create less than zero chemistry with his beau.  When they first showed the scene at Chunk's apartment, and the beau was in his business suit, I kept not being sure if we were seeing Chunk and the beau actually at TAC's break room or at Chunk's apartment, because their interaction was so devoid of intimate interaction and chemistry.

• Love 1