Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Where Loyalties Lie

• Start Topic

This was better than last week since it actually had something to do with the Navy.

I still tend to mute or turn the channel whenever Kensi/Deeks goes into their family drama.

We're obviously still going to delve some more into Callen's never ending background drama...

Didn't they already do this plot point?  I thought I remembered an episode where someone was able to impersonate the team and they couldn't rely on communications because it was impossible to tell if was real and fake.  And I thought it ended like this episode, with someone making a digital clone of Callen on a computer with Russian writing.   If the two episodes are supposed to be connected, sorry but it's been so long between them I don't remember much of anything else from the first one. 

On 3/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, Kelda Feegle said:

How dense is Callen? The call from the doctor should have been enough to raise a red flag, especially in a trained agent.

He's as dense as the writers make him. That made zero sense, especially (as a review pointed out) when he reacted so quickly after Finn stole the identity of one of his aliases. This is HIS identity and he knows about the "deep fake" Callen. And why is his doctor conducting his physical over the internet? What's that about?

Why do the writers not seem to know what happened in earlier seasons? Don't they have TVs? Have any of them ever watched the show or do they just work on the set? The whole deal about Callen moving was stupid, starting with the conversation between Deeks and Sam. Callen has one friend? And do they think he'll care about moving? How many times has he moved in his life? More than 35. And what was that conversation at the end? Callen bought his house in S2 and didn't move out until S9. That's a lot longer than he's lived in the apartment.

On 3/7/2022 at 5:54 PM, Maverick said:

If the two episodes are supposed to be connected, sorry but it's been so long between them I don't remember much of anything else from the first one. 

A big problem with this show. Face it. I mean, Katya's still out there and she hasn't been in an episode since S10.