Type keyword(s) to search

American Song Contest - General Discussion

• Start Topic

First and probably only winner. So glad it wasn't Jordan. She gets a physical trophy and a slot on the Billboard Music Awards. I would be curious to know if this will boost her popularity in Korea.

I realized tonight Texas probably got into the final because he looks, and sounds, like a lost Jonas Brother.

I was happy that the jury didn't get their way.  They had their choices and it was boring.  I wanted their choices to get reversed and it worked.  Good for Alexa.  At least she was entertaining.  I still found the voting confusing.  I don't think Kelly has to worry about a second season.  

• Love 4

I loved Riker Lynch's song. It was so cute and peppy and I danced along to it every time I heard it. I would've been delighted if he won but second place made me happy considering the stupid jury put him in the bottom. I'm good with AleXa winning because I liked her song, too. But I'm happiest that Washington didn't win because I just did not understand the love he was getting. The song was only okay and I'm not sure why he kept getting voted through. All in all, this was a fun way to pass the time, I have a few new songs to add to my playlist, and if they do it again I'm sure I'll tune in.

• Love 2