Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Flappy was the steak guy.  The driver ended up eating it. 

I thought it was the guy who liked big butts (and he could not lie.)  Didn't he cook that thing up in the hotel room?

• Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

There's so many commercials I can do a load of laundry and clean the stove during the break.

"You damn well better!" - Martel

• LOL 9
Just now, candall said:

I thought it was the guy who liked big butts (and he could not lie.)  Didn't he cook that thing up in the hotel room?

Ohh that was the guy in the blue suit I think? Tyrell or Tyrone or something like that?

• Love 1
Just now, candall said:

I think the other guy made tacos in the hotel room.  It was definitely Flappy with the steak dinner.  Then the delicate flower that is Lindsey was not on the plane.  The driver chowed down on the meal while pretending to give a damn about what Flappy was saying. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Ohh that was the guy in the blue suit I think? Tyrell or Tyrone or something like that?

Tyrell took his lady love for a chicken dinner.  She had a choice between sex and chicken.  She really enjoyed that chicken and the cash he gave her as she got on the bus. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I saw on one of these update shows that he is in nursing school.  He worked on trains for years, but wanted to make a change.  Pretty cool.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Chance is such bad news. SUCH bad news. 

And again my blood runs cold with this guy when he says he didn't have to "pick" TayLER, burdened as she is with children. He picked her and her kids for a reason. And not a good one. It freezes my blood. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Oh poor old Rick.  Thrown over for Kay.  Sweet baby RaeDean has been USING YOU FOR STUFF SHE NEEDS that Kay doesn't have the $$$ for.  Jeez man.  You are 49 years old.  Shouldn't you have an OUNCE of common sense by now?  We let you drive a car, for cryin' out loud!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Are you comparing your 38 "female cousins" to Tayler's photos of the deceased father of her children? Seriously? You are threatened by a dead man. Pathetic.

He's acting like she's going to cheat on him with a dead man.  Of course, a corpse has a better personality. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4