Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: The Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I was so distracted by the background during the reunion. It was like I had unlocked a distant memory,  and I kept asking myself, "where have I seen that background before?" And then, suddenly, I remembered (I'm really dating myself here): 

Screenshot_20220305-090312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-090416_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Zima
  • LOL 13
  • Love 7

Shake is not good looking enough to get away with acting like that.  He really thinks he is something.   

I really enjoyed Nick & Vanessa as the hosts.  

I am looking forward to The Ultimatum.  I need something else to watch and snark about.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, BoogieBurns said:

I'm her age and she doesn't look like me or any of my peers. That's a woman who likes the sun and is in her 40s. Or maybe her age is right and she just chain smoked for a decade. That's the only smokeshow I see.

I was just going to say something like this 😄

1 hour ago, BoogieBurns said:

Guys. Shake isn't a ten, but he wants girls that are. He thought his personality alone would get him the petite blonde of his dreams faaaaar out of his league. But didn't realize he is uglier on the inside than outside. Shake wants "love" to be "blind" when the girls look at him. But he wants it to be "blurry" when he looks at them. Aka, he went on this show to find love. He didn't pick the wrong show, he's just damn near unloveable with or without blinders on.

I'm so glad that people just kept telling him how shallow he was at the reunion, including the hosts.  So funny.  I can't get over how stuck he is on the idea that he needs a woman he can hoist upon his shoulders.  That's called a kid, dude.  Women are worth more than the number on the scale.  Also, I've been to a billion concerts and it's never appropriate to do that.  The people behind you wouldn't be able to see.  Does he live in 1960s Woodstock?  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 12
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 3/4/2022 at 2:58 PM, Blakeston said:

Unfortunately, I think Shake would be seen as an ideal villain for a competitive reality show. Or even another dating show. He knows how to give exactly the kind of outrageous sound bites that they're looking for.

If he dyes the gray out of his hair (all his hair, including the chest hair) he might get hired for FBoy Island.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • LOL 4
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Noooooo I'm sorry but he's nowhere near good looking enough.

He could be a "stealth FBoy". As long as none of the women watch this show they might assume he's one of the nice guys because he isn't a "smokeshow". They would be dead wrong, of course, but that's how the game is played. 

He'd never get picked for Too Hot To Handle, though. 

• Love 4

I don't think it's drugs. Shayne and Natalie clearly still have a deep love for each other. Maybe they always will. I know Natalie's interviewed that they're friends, but I think it's painful for them to be around each other, especially when they had to revisit painful parts of their relationship. Natalie's face looked tormented every moment the camera was on her. Shayne is extremely physical in his emotional expression. It is unusual in an adult, but it is consistent with how he has been since the beginning of the show. I think his physical movement is his equivalent of Natalie's facial expression.

It's interesting that Natalie is giving interviews all over the place, but I haven't seen anything with Shayne. Likewise Sal vs. Mallory.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Zuleikha said:

I don't think it's drugs. Shayne and Natalie clearly still have a deep love for each other. Maybe they always will. I know Natalie's interviewed that they're friends, but I think it's painful for them to be around each other, especially when they had to revisit painful parts of their relationship. Natalie's face looked tormented every moment the camera was on her. Shayne is extremely physical in his emotional expression. It is unusual in an adult, but it is consistent with how he has been since the beginning of the show. I think his physical movement is his equivalent of Natalie's facial expression.

I read an interview where Natalie said that she and Shayne dated/tried again for several months after the failed wedding. And we don't know when that dating period actually ended, so it may not have all that long ago when they broke up for good. Everything is just raw for them....

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, BoogieBurns said:

I'm her age and she doesn't look like me or any of my peers. That's a woman who likes the sun and is in her 40s. Or maybe her age is right and she just chain smoked for a decade. That's the only smokeshow I see.

Re: Shake on the wrong dating show...

Guys. Shake isn't a ten, but he wants girls that are. He thought his personality alone would get him the petite blonde of his dreams faaaaar out of his league. But didn't realize he is uglier on the inside than outside. Shake wants "love" to be "blind" when the girls look at him. But he wants it to be "blurry" when he looks at them. Aka, he went on this show to find love. He didn't pick the wrong show, he's just damn near unloveable with or without blinders on.

You absolutely nailed Shake and his intentions. He is so gross. 

7 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I was just going to say something like this 😄

I'm so glad that people just kept telling him how shallow he was at the reunion, including the hosts.  So funny.  I can't get over how stuck he is on the idea that he needs a woman he can hoist upon his shoulders.  That's called a kid, dude.  Women are worth more than the number on the scale.  Also, I've been to a billion concerts and it's never appropriate to do that.  The people behind you wouldn't be able to see.  Does he live in 1960s Woodstock?  

I assumed he was talking about outdoor music festivals. Lots of people do that at those. 

Edited by Zima
4 hours ago, Court said:

This reunion convinced me more than ever that we need to see more of the pods. 

Yes! Apparently Deepti and Kyle had a big connection and she was struggling to pick between him and Shake… however, I don't recall seeing them interacting in the pods save for maybe the very first episode. Producers and editors showed what they wanted to show to build storylines, but there was so much more going on that could've been even more interesting and entertaining. 

• Love 13

Shake, Shake, Shake.  Poor, misguided, narcissistic personality disordered Shake.

Can't keep his mouth shut to save his life.  At one point, one of the guys (off camera) said, "Are you all right???".  Hi-larious.

"The only woman I'm attracted to is Vanessa".  In one sentence, he manages to slam every single woman there, while causing second-hand cringe embarrassment from everyone else, while also causing Vanessa to rise up and grip her lovely husband even tighter.  She handled that like a champ.

All the therapy in the world can't help a gaslighting narcissist like Shake.  He needs the rubber room/straightjacket situation, stat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 3/4/2022 at 2:58 PM, Blakeston said:

Shake asking for a villain edit. He clearly gets off on it.

I was thinking that the whole time! I think he might be the type that enjoys being disliked. Even when he has good points he phrases in a way that invites criticism. I have meet people in life just like this, perhaps they just enjoy being in the spotlight regardless of bad image, and the best way they know is to engage others by talking like a villain.

Edited by William2021
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2022 at 8:57 PM, GracieK said:

Shayne has an obvious drug problem in addition to being abusive. I truly don’t understand the affection for him or the desire to see Natalie work it out with him. When she was crying and saying she knew that she was at fault for “pushing him to that point” my heart broke and I just thought “girl no”.  You don’t have to accept any ownership over someone’s shitty behavior or poor emotional outbursts. Just because Shayne needs constant validation doesn’t mean Natalie has to accept some blame when he verbally torments her and claims to hate her. She really should cut all ties with him and move on. He’s a tweaker who will make a mess of her well put together life. 

Also I believe Shayne and Shaina slept together and agreed to keep it on the DL. I think Shayne was freaked out and worried Shaina was going to spill the beans. 

I like Shayne, but I also detected a potential drug problem. His movements were so "herky-jerky" and his eyes were fully dilated.

On 3/5/2022 at 2:54 PM, Cramps said:

Why was Shane so fidgety and shaky during the reunion? We’ve seen him hyperactive, but this seemed like there was something more. 

I sensed the same thing. His eyes were dilated as well. My gut reaction upon seeing it was "he's high."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 3/5/2022 at 6:17 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I figured the primary reason for asking that was his way to gauge the size/weight of the girl with whom he was talking. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ichbin said:

I figured the primary reason for asking that was his way to gauge the size/weight of the girl with whom he was talking. 

In the words of Omar Little "No doubt."

I like to imagine he and his bros came up with that question  to very cleverly disguise what he was really trying figure out.

And by "very cleverly" i mean not at all clever.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
On 3/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, DearEvette said:

Oh... one thing I forgot to mention which I thought was very interesting... Kyle brought up the issue with Shayne expecting Shayna to be in the pod but it was Natalie.  He started to question how that could happen and for a split second it seemed like he was trying to intimate that there was some producer manipulation.  A couple of people started to pipe up as if they wanted to question that as well.  But Nick and Vanessa shut that down with a quickness.  I found it interesting that they allowed Shake to blather on and interrupt and redirect the conversation on several occasions but this line of questioning by Kyle got an abrupt move along.

I came in to comment this as well. It was amazing how quickly Nick and Vanessa changed the subject, it was incredibly clear exactly where the comments were going and what they were insinuating. 

I know we are all supposed to beating down on Shake and he deserves it, but he did drop some facts in all the insulting nonsense he was spouting by saying that Shaina was motivated to stay on the show and that is why she said yes to Kyle. Nick and Vanessa kind of steered that away as well. 

I still think that Jarrette and Iyanna will work only because Iyanna is such a calm, sweet and patient person. I don't know why, maybe I wasn't paying attention before but the replay of the conversation between Jarrette and Mallory seemed so much worse this time around. If I was Iyanna I don't think I could have gotten past that...so good for her for being so strong. Nick and Danielle will probably implode because there are just too many issues and differences there. I still dont think he is closeted and I find that to be such a cliche assumption to make. 

I'm still so angry for Natalie, because she is awesome, Deepti too. Neither of them deserved how they were treated on the show. 

• Love 5
On 3/5/2022 at 1:31 PM, WaffleQueen said:

Shaina looks 10 years older than she actually is with all those fillers and puffed up lips. Confused that some people think she's some kind of "smokeshow."

Her squinting was distracting to say the least 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Court said:

Shaina claims she was squinting because she wears contacts. That makes zero sense. 

If that's true, either her contacts are the wrong prescription so she still can't see clearly, or they don't fit her right. 

Shake is an asshole, he treated Deepti horribly, but he's also 100% right.

The show is fake, the premise is fake, and he called it out. The others can deny it because they came on the show wanting to "find love," but they're all fame whores to some extent for going on a show like this in the first place. They're all reasonably attractive - I doubt any of them are having issues with finding people. Shake is at least honest about it.

As for Deepti, she could have walked away at any point. Shaina did. Less camera time though.

About Natalie and Shayne - Shayne seems like the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Natalie is the kind of person who makes snarky comments. People like Natalie often hurt people like Shayne because they take those comments at face value.

I am a Natalie. I have to remind myself that words have power, and adjust my level of snarkiness to my audience. Natalie clearly has not gotten there yet, but I hope she does. 

Edited by DB in CMH
  • Love 7
On 3/5/2022 at 12:25 PM, Zima said:

I was so distracted by the background during the reunion. It was like I had unlocked a distant memory,  and I kept asking myself, "where have I seen that background before?" And then, suddenly, I remembered (I'm really dating myself here): 

Screenshot_20220305-090312_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220305-090416_Chrome.jpg

That's a young Alanis Morrissette on the far-right! I loved that show lol

• LOL 1

I just read that Shaina was involved in a relationship and got engaged the day after she spilt from Kyle. Um why was she on the show if she was dating someone. I felt like the whole cast danced around a lot of things at the reunion that they clearly have all discussed outside the show. Like Shayne and Natalie's big fight and Shane's drug use. And Shaina's motives for being on the show. And a whole bunch of other things. Thar is not helpful to say there were conversations about what really happened and leave us all hanging. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 3/4/2022 at 12:09 PM, Chicago Redshirt said:

I would say it's not a lie to say Kyle is a handsome person. I think by most conventional standards, he is. 

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. To me Kyle is not handsome at all.

On 3/4/2022 at 12:23 PM, Chicago Redshirt said:

Iyanna looked a lot better with the braids and more curves in my superficial opinion.

I didn't like the braids on her. I thought she was absolutely cute as a button with the pixie cut, though.

On 3/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, Zuleikha said:

I am very curious about Sal/Mallory. It feels like their whole story happened off screen, and they don't have enough incentive to reveal it for us. This is the mature, adult way to do things, but of course, it sucks for us as the audience to have so many questions left unanswered.

I have an unanswered question: Does Sal wear a toupee?

On 3/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, DB in CMH said:

Shake is an asshole, he treated Deepti horribly, but he's also 100% right.

The show is fake, the premise is fake, and he called it out. The others can deny it because they came on the show wanting to "find love," but they're all fame whores to some extent for going on a show like this in the first place. They're all reasonably attractive - I doubt any of them are having issues with finding people. Shake is at least honest about it.

Yes! I like that Shake  was bringing up controversial things. Unfortunately, everyone kept shutting him down. When he told Shaina that she said YES to the proposal to extend her screentime, everyone said "Noooo...we don't think that. Only you think that."

Ummm....no, we all think that!

I felt like they were all being so self-righteous, whereas Shake was willing to spill the dirt. (Which is what I'm here for.)

On 3/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, DB in CMH said:

As for Deepti, she could have walked away at any point. Shaina did. Less camera time though.

There was a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment on the second episode where Deepti was talking to another girl at the apartment. She brought up the fact that Deepti might be shallow. A second later she remembered that he's a vet and she said "a Mrs. and a Dr.....oooh." So I'm not totally pro-Deepti. I think she was shallow too and was blinded by the career, the Tesla, and the high-rise apartment.

• Love 1

I have a really unpopular opinion about Deepti. I keep seeing posts on Instagram and other media outlets with people expressing how beautiful she is and I’m sorry but she’s not cute. She’s pretty rough looking. One of the first things one of my friends said about her when watching it was “wow, she had Shrek’s nose!”  So I’m not sure why she’s suddenly being compared to Megan Markle and being hailed as a great beauty. That said, she’s a lovely person and I’m glad she dumped that jerk Shake. But, let’s be realistic here…she’s no looker. 

Also, this show should cast more average Joe types. I’d like to see how blind love truly is. Let’s get some more heavier people or some more physically odd looking folk. Most of the cast are all fairly decent looking so of course they will give it a shot. 

• Love 1
On 3/5/2022 at 9:36 AM, NeenerNeener said:

Yes it does, but I'm going to need something to scratch my Love is Blind/Joe Millionaire itch. I've already watched the Japanese version. The Brazil version of LIB will have to do until April 6th, and maybe I'll do a rewatch of the first season of American LIB.

Would you watch Love is Blurry? But that's pretty much The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, GracieK said:

Shake is obviously a complete douchebag but I did agree with him regarding spilling all the tea..

For real. I did agree with Shake about two things: 1) Shaina wanted to stay on the show longer--and possibly "snag" Shayne, which was a big motivation for her saying yes to Kyle.  2) He could not force himself to feel attracted to Deepti. Sure, he could have tried to be more romantic with her, but he shouldn't have forced himself to kiss her or have sex with her just to see how it felt. Would we ever tell a woman that? We shouldn't because it's horrible.  

On 3/4/2022 at 9:57 PM, GracieK said:

Also I believe Shayne and Shaina slept together and agreed to keep it on the DL. I think Shayne was freaked out and worried Shaina was going to spill the beans. 

On 3/5/2022 at 2:07 AM, Irlandesa said:

I  don't think they hooked up.   This was filmed before the finale aired but after the first nine episodes had been shown to the public. I suspect he had read the "Shayne hooked up Shaina" speculating people did online and just wasn't here for that line of questioning after just having a heavily emotional conversation about his relationship with Natalie.

Shaina did say they'd "seen" each other. Who knows what that means, but they were both very vague about it. 

• Love 3

I honestly think that Kyle is beautiful!  It's just that his ears are big.  That might be tough to get used to.  If I had to guess, I would say that Kyle is half white and half Asian.  He's been playing "Guess my ethnicity" on Instagram but from what I understand he hasn't revealed it yet.

Edited:

Never mind!  Apparently he revealed he is half German and half Native American!

https://okhereisthesituation.com/2022/03/kyle-abrams-love-is-blind-bio-age-job-ethnicity-religion/

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Airy2021 said:

I have a really unpopular opinion about Deepti. I keep seeing posts on Instagram and other media outlets with people expressing how beautiful she is and I’m sorry but she’s not cute. She’s pretty rough looking. One of the first things one of my friends said about her when watching it was “wow, she had Shrek’s nose!”  So I’m not sure why she’s suddenly being compared to Megan Markle and being hailed as a great beauty. That said, she’s a lovely person and I’m glad she dumped that jerk Shake. But, let’s be realistic here…she’s no looker. 

Also, this show should cast more average Joe types. I’d like to see how blind love truly is. Let’s get some more heavier people or some more physically odd looking folk. Most of the cast are all fairly decent looking so of course they will give it a shot. 

I'm not going to trash Deepti like your friend did, but no, she's no Cover Girl Model. But I still think she's pretty in spite of any flaws -- which all of us have. 

And to your second point, I'm not sure I would watch that show. I've seen too many disastrous outcomes when attractive but "average" looking people are matched on Married at First Sight. Inevitably, their spouse are disappointed that they weren't fixed up with an Instagram model -- even though they don't have model looks, themselves. People, usually women, can be treated horribly by their new spouses. It makes me mad and sad the same time. I've stopped watching the show because it became too painful. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, topanga said:
On 3/5/2022 at 9:36 AM, NeenerNeener said:

Yes it does, but I'm going to need something to scratch my Love is Blind/Joe Millionaire itch. I've already watched the Japanese version. The Brazil version of LIB will have to do until April 6th, and maybe I'll do a rewatch of the first season of American LIB.

Would you watch Love is Blurry? But that's pretty much The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I tried watching the 2nd season of The Bachelor and just couldn't get into it. I did watch Trista Rehn's season of The Bachelorette and enjoyed it, but have never been able to get into the other seasons. Part of it is network tv drags it out over 4+ months and I lose interest, part of it is that over the years so few of those relationships actually worked. Trista and Ryan are the exception, rather than the rule, so why bother watching. With these Netflix shows, they're over and done in a month and a few of the couples from the first Love is Blind are real.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I honestly think that Kyle is beautiful!  It's just that his ears are big.  That might be tough to get used to.  If I had to guess, I would say that Kyle is half white and half Asian.  He's been playing "Guess my ethnicity" on Instagram but from what I understand he hasn't revealed it yet.

I find Kyle quite attractive but I will say, yes, the reunion made me realize that his ears are in fact quite large! Also, that nose ring was not the look. Is he tall or short? I could never figure it out.

• Love 2
On 3/18/2022 at 5:34 AM, Airy2021 said:

So I’m not sure why she’s suddenly being compared to Megan Markle and being hailed as a great beauty. That said, she’s a lovely person and I’m glad she dumped that jerk Shake. But, let’s be realistic here…she’s no looker. 

LOL! I'd be willing to bet money that Ms Markle knows some good plastic surgeons in LA and that's why she doesn't look as much like her father as she used to when she was a kid. Joey King has a Shrek nose and people think she's adorable. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say.

• Love 4

On 3/5/2022 at 11:07 PM, BoogieBurns said:

Re: Shake on the wrong dating show...

Shake should really keep his mouth shut and think twice to consider how he comes across before saying anything. I'm sure if he did he would get his dream girl in no time.

Edited by William2021
  • Love 2
On 3/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I honestly think that Kyle is beautiful!  It's just that his ears are big.  That might be tough to get used to.  If I had to guess, I would say that Kyle is half white and half Asian.  He's been playing "Guess my ethnicity" on Instagram ...

I think the LIB publicity stills they released before the show with everyone in half profile with a dull grey background was so incredibly unflattering to everyone, especially Kyle.  But with him I think he doesn't photograph well or he has the sort of looks that aren't to an advantage when he is still.  When he is talking and comfortable and animated he is a lot more attractive.

• Love 2
On 3/18/2022 at 4:34 AM, Airy2021 said:

People's mileage will vary. I think in a vacuum, Deepti is attractive and her personality makes her more so.  

• Love 4

- Shaina is this year's Jessica: way older than she claims and not as hot as she believes herself to be. Don't know how she felt about Kyle's looks, but I do believe she was taken aback by his atheism. She paused for a long time after he shared that info -- and this was before she saw him. I do, however, agree that had he been her dream man physically, she might have been more open to working things out. I didn't see her mention religion to Shayne AT ALL.

- Deepti is attractive to me, but definitely better in motion. Personality goes a long way, and I like her chill vibe. So glad she had self worth enough to dump Shake. I can't wait for him to purchase the size 0 blonde of his dreams and for them to live the shallow, Instagram-ready life he dreams of. They'll both have to work hard, though. His mate can never gain an ounce or be less than perfect. Shake won't ever be allowed to bring home less than six figures and the best in jewelry, cars, furs, and homes. They'll be miserable.

- When I first saw Iyanna's new look, I was alarmed for some reason. My first reaction was that she'd put on weight and restyled her gorgeous pixie cut to please Jarrette (assuming he wanted her to be thicker or something). But then I took a breath and remembered that this is the age of COVID. Plenty of people (myself included) have put on weight and had to make arrangements for new stylists and/or new hairstyles. No matter. She's still adorable to me. Iyanna and Jarrette appear to be enjoying married life so far.

- I'm another viewer who is happy Natalie didn't marry Shayne. I don't see the great qualities others see. He appears to be a big brat and a bully, childish and unable to handle conflict without spiraling. While Natalie can do a bit of negging (something of which I'm not a big fan) someone who is more sure of themselves can handle it. Shayne's constant need to be coddled would get annoying very quickly for me.

- Speaking of insecure folk: Somebody call the men in the white coats for Danielle! She's straight nuts, and I feel badly for Nick. I picked up on a "maybe gay" vibe, as well, but only Nick knows for sure. One thing I am sure of: Danielle will make his life miserable. Hope he bails before any children are brought into the mix.

- Sal and Mal just didn't make much of an impression on me. Mallory is pretty, though.

- Nick and Vanessa appeared to have rolled around in a vat of Cheeto dust before hitting the stage. That matte orange is NOT a good look on anybody -- I don't care how attractive you are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/8/2022 at 10:23 PM, nomodrama said:

Nick and Danielle will implode because there are just too many issues and differences there. I still dont think he is closeted and I find that to be such a cliche to make. 

Thank you!!! I've just watched the show and have been reading the comments for each episode as I go along. I didn't see it either. And I find it to be, I don't know, kind of weird and gross to be questioning someone's sexuality in this day and age. There's enough of that happening already by a certain political party and it's also gross and weird. 

I think Danielle is beautiful and I wish that she knew that. She is so insecure and maybe also a little immature. They both need counseling to learn how to better communicate and Danielle needs it to understand herself better. 

• Love 2
On 3/4/2022 at 12:14 PM, Hpmec said:

Some really astute comments here. Shake is an ass who wants to  make a name for himself on reality tv. He even admitted he didn't take this show seriously, and I think he was doing his best to play the villain because it would open up more opportunities. He really screwed the pooch on that one. He comes off as so mean spirited and self serving I doubt any casting director would be interested. 

Is Kyle really that clueless, saying he should have proposed to Deepti? Poor guy is just desperate to be in a relationship. Shaina has to be one of the biggest bullshitting phonies I've ever come across. When he asked her if his looks had something to do with her rejection, she out and out lied calling him a "handsome"person when she telegraphed from the get go after seeing him that she wasn't interested -- at all. Had the door opened up to reveal a Brad Pitt lookalike, she'd have had an entirely different reaction. Religion was just an excuse. She even backtracked a bit on that, saying she had a relationship with a Christian who was "controlling." So I have to assume what she's looking for is a smoking hot guy who sort of generically believes in God. Keep looking, Shaina. 

Nick and Danielle have already been to couples therapy to work on their issues. He did not look like a man in love, smitten with his wife. He looked more like a guy asking himself, "How the hell did I get involved in this, and how can I get out?" He stupidly married an emotionally unstable woman who would be beyond devastated if he walked out, which is destined to happen sooner or later. He probably won't be happy until he steps all the way out of the closet and starts living a more authentic life.

I still am shocked that nick said yes to danielle. I have never seem anyone who could make a fight out of anything . She is CRAZY!!!!!!!! 
shaina and her stupid eyes narrowing. Sorry she is such a nasty underhanded bitch. Im sire shes the type that has no women friends because they “ dont like “ her . I hate women like that.

On 3/23/2022 at 12:04 AM, DB in CMH said:

Deepti is not unattractive, at a minimum. 

I thought deepti was a stunning bride . Love her .

• Love 2
On 3/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, Zima said:

You absolutely nailed Shake and his intentions. He is so gross. 

I assumed he was talking about outdoor music festivals. Lots of people do that at those. 

It was so obvious he was asking because he wants a really skinny woman. Also they showed the clip of one of the bigger size girls being told by someone in the pod that she didn’t work out and he only gets along with people that do work out and she was very frustrated, so I guess they thought there was a code to figure out with someone looks like

6 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

It was so obvious he was asking because he wants a really skinny woman. Also they showed the clip of one of the bigger size girls being told by someone in the pod that she didn’t work out and he only gets along with people that do work out and she was very frustrated, so I guess they thought there was a code to figure out with someone looks like

Ok Wow I just saw that it was shake who said that I’m working out what a jerk.

wow I just saw that it was shake who said that I’m working out what a jerk.

On a very shallow note it looks like Danielle has gotten something done to her chin because I always noticed how pretty she was but she had a double chin and I didn’t see it on the reunion. Still am floored that Nick married her, and actually surprised to hear he’s dancing on the table, maybe it will be OK for them

• Love 3