Type keyword(s) to search

Unexpected: All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

I’ve NEVER in my life had to show my actual SS card to anyone, just memorize and write in the number on forms. In fact, you aren’t supposed to carry it with you. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
On 3/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, suzeecat said:

Thank you for the referral on the FB group, I just applied to join and hope I get accepted.  One of the questions to join was "who is your favorite character on the show and why".  I answered "Jason, because he is so intelligent", LOL!

I joined too! My answer was Layla's greatgrandma. She watches a busy toddler never leaving her recliner! Truth is I feel for her. I'm sure she's had a long life watching children. I think it's her turn to rest. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Or where I’m from, “ignert” or slow a little bit…

I really want to see the producers give Jason one of those labor vests to see how he deals with pain or someone to kick him really hard only because I’ve heard from men that can cause abdominal pain.

I think every scene with Jason POS should start with him being kicked very hard, he has a very kickable face. 🖕🏻

When Emersyn gives her little smirk of a smile, she looks like a mentally challenged jack o lantern. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

After last night's second helping of Jason, I don't think I can watch him anymore.  I will need to FF through any scene he is in. 

He's just so - HATE-ABLE, and I spent too much on my television to put a brick through it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

When Emersyn gives her little smirk of a smile, she looks like a mentally challenged jack o lantern. 🤷🏻‍♂️

followed by eye rolling and a shrug 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I think every scene with Jason POS should start with him being kicked very hard, he has a very kickable face. 🖕🏻

Preferably kicked directly in the balls about once every 2 minutes... then ask if he wants it to stop... as he begs, say oh no... sorry, No epidural for you.  I'm way too old to watch this but the hate is sooooo powerful.

• Love 9

Kylen's parents should hide her away from this boy. Kylen herself is not that smart since she's so young and she's just getting pushed around by this douche canoe.  Her parents are quite a treat

• Love 6
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’ve NEVER in my life had to show my actual SS card to anyone, just memorize and write in the number on forms. In fact, you aren’t supposed to carry it with you. 

RIGHT????!!!  I was talking to the tv saying this exact thing.

1 hour ago, cheewhiz said:

Kylen's parents should hide her away from this boy. Kylen herself is not that smart since she's so young and she's just getting pushed around by this douche canoe.  Her parents are quite a treat

He is HORRIBLE.  Not to be snarky or anything but her parents (well, the mother is 42) are in their 40s.. coulda fooled me.  Don't think Kylen got any intelligent book-learnin.. JMO.. but i DO like her father.. he is correct!

Edited by Boston
wrong word
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/21/2022 at 2:03 AM, magemaud said:

I don't even have a card.  My dad had all the kids' SSNs on a card in his rolodex, and if you forgot it (which never happened after you got into college because you used it CONSTANTLY), you'd just call him to get it.  (This did lead to an issue, though, when I was taking the SAT and called to get my SSN and whoever it was read me the one for my little brother, so I took the SAT with his social security number.)

But then came trying to deposit $70,000 in cash in my boyrfriend's company's bank account at Bank of America.  I laid the stacks of bills (wrapped in plastic, from another bank) on the counter with the deposit slip.  The teller asked for my social security card.  I said I didn't have it but I know the number.  Back and forth, I know the number, you have to have the card.  No dice.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and the teller snottily said, "You're going to get the same answer."  And she was right--same answer, even though I pointed out that in my life I'd gotten a driver's license, a passport, gone to college and to law school, had jobs, bought cars, bought a house, and never had to have the card before--just the number.  Tough.  Pound sand.

So I stuffed all that money back into my coat pockets and walked through the bank and parking lot to my car, feeling just a little vulnerable.

I went home and got every piece of paper that had my SSN on it I could find--college transcript, social security statement, anything.  And I went to a different BoA branch a few miles away (during an ice storm in Texas, of course) and got to the teller and this time was smart and didn't lay all the money on the counter, and said, "I want to deposit cash into a BoA account but I don't have my social security card but I ..." and she cut me off and said "Do you know the number?"  And I said "Yes" and she said, "That's all we need."  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So it does happen--much to my surprise.

I'm betting Tiarra (pronounced "tee-air-uh" for some unknown reason) is trying to get Medicaid (does her boyfriend's military job cover his kid?), and I wouldn't be surprised if some instructions somewhere say to bring your social security card, and she's taking it literally (like "bring your birth certificate), even though that particular instruction might be only because people might not have their number memorized (as I said, going to college solidifies that thing in your head, and I'd be surprised if most people on Medicaid have had that experience).  So this could very well be just another way of saying, "You're going to need your social security number." 

And maybe Tiarra doesn't know her SSN and would need the card to find out what it is, but maybe not.  And if so, as suggested above, get a replacement card.  

I'm with the rest of you and her own boyfriend in thinking that she just wanted to go back to Kentucky all the time, and this was a convenient excuse.  Because, as with the rest of you, I've (almost) NEVER been required to present the actual card.

And can I just say that if she can afford to be flying to another state to get routine prenatal visits, maybe she shouldn't be qualifying for Medicaid in the first place, and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that health insurance companies, including Obamacare, don't require a social security card.  I'd really like to know what's she's actually doing. 

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

as I said, going to college solidifies that thing in your head, and I'd be surprised if most people on Medicaid have had that experience

Wow. Medicaid is for low-income folks and they come from all walks of life. I went to college (for 2.5 years before I had to drop out) and I qualify for Medicaid.
I'm actually in Maryland and you can literally apply for Medicaid online.

• Love 5

Emersyn’s mom is ridiculous. So she thinks she could have prevented this teen pregnancy by not letting her daughter go to Mason’s house instead of helping her get birth control….resulting in a “little hiccup”? Emersyn is completely irresponsible for letting her driver’s permit lapse but she had a great point about how letting the father of her baby stay in her room would actually show her little brother and sister that they were a team. 

55 minutes ago, jennyf said:

Emersyn’s mom is ridiculous. So she thinks she could have prevented this teen pregnancy by not letting her daughter go to Mason’s house instead of helping her get birth control….resulting in a “little hiccup”? Emersyn is completely irresponsible for letting her driver’s permit lapse but she had a great point about how letting the father of her baby stay in her room would actually show her little brother and sister that they were a team. 

Yeah, the birth control remark was dumb, but I'm completely with mom when it comes to Mason sleeping over.  And to Mason's credit, he had no problem with the arrangement.  He seems to get it more than his dumb girlfriend.  It's mom's house.  If she doesn't want her other kids seeing Mason and Emersyn playing house or if she simply doesn't want Mason getting too comfortable in her home, then that's her right.  If it's so important to spoiled princess Emersyn that Mason stay with her and the baby, then she and Mason can find their own place and do what they want.

And Kylen can't speak up to tell her stupid boyfriend that it's not about him, but she sure was able to tell her parents that they shouldn't answer the question asked of them by the producer person.  THAT is when she chooses to speak up?  To be a bitch to her parents who are gently trying to warn her about Jason?  Stupid.  Kylen knows exactly what's wrong with how Jason is behaving.  What's she going to do when the baby comes and Jason decrees something about the baby's well-being that she knows is wrong or hurtful?  Just continue to let him get his way?  Scary stuff . . . 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't even have a card.  My dad had all the kids' SSNs on a card in his rolodex, and if you forgot it (which never happened after you got into college because you used it CONSTANTLY), you'd just call him to get it.  (This did lead to an issue, though, when I was taking the SAT and called to get my SSN and whoever it was read me the one for my little brother, so I took the SAT with his social security number.)

But then came trying to deposit $70,000 in cash in my boyrfriend's company's bank account at Bank of America.  I laid the stacks of bills (wrapped in plastic, from another bank) on the counter with the deposit slip.  The teller asked for my social security card.  I said I didn't have it but I know the number.  Back and forth, I know the number, you have to have the card.  No dice.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and the teller snottily said, "You're going to get the same answer."  And she was right--same answer, even though I pointed out that in my life I'd gotten a driver's license, a passport, gone to college and to law school, had jobs, bought cars, bought a house, and never had to have the card before--just the number.  Tough.  Pound sand.

So I stuffed all that money back into my coat pockets and walked through the bank and parking lot to my car, feeling just a little vulnerable.

I went home and got every piece of paper that had my SSN on it I could find--college transcript, social security statement, anything.  And I went to a different BoA branch a few miles away (during an ice storm in Texas, of course) and got to the teller and this time was smart and didn't lay all the money on the counter, and said, "I want to deposit cash into a BoA account but I don't have my social security card but I ..." and she cut me off and said "Do you know the number?"  And I said "Yes" and she said, "That's all we need."  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So it does happen--much to my surprise.

I'm betting Tiarra (pronounced "tee-err-uh" for some unknown reason) is trying to get Medicaid (does her boyfriend's military job cover his kid?), and I wouldn't be surprised if some instructions somewhere say to bring your social security card, and she's taking it literally (like "bring your birth certificate), even though that particular instruction might be only because people might not have their number memorized (as I said, going to college solidifies that thing in your head, and I'd be surprised if most people on Medicaid have had that experience).  So this could very well be just another way of saying, "You're going to need your social security number." 

And maybe Tiarra doesn't know her SSN and would need the card to find out what it is, but maybe not.  And if so, as suggested above, get a replacement card.  

I'm with the rest of you and her own boyfriend in thinking that she just wanted to go back to Kentucky all the time, and this was a convenient excuse.  Because, as with the rest of you, I've (almost) NEVER been required to present the actual card.

And can I just say that if she can afford to be flying to another state to get routine prenatal visits, maybe she shouldn't be qualifying for Medicaid in the first place, and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that health insurance companies, including Obamacare, don't require a social security card.  I'd really like to know what's she's actually doing. 

The other answer is that it’s all just TLC shenanigans. 

16 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Yeah, the birth control remark was dumb, but I'm completely with mom when it comes to Mason sleeping over.  And to Mason's credit, he had no problem with the arrangement.  He seems to get it more than his dumb girlfriend.  It's mom's house.  If she doesn't want her other kids seeing Mason and Emersyn playing house or if she simply doesn't want Mason getting too comfortable in her home, then that's her right.  If it's so important to spoiled princess Emersyn that Mason stay with her and the baby, then she and Mason can find their own place and do what they want.

And Kylen can't speak up to tell her stupid boyfriend that it's not about him, but she sure was able to tell her parents that they shouldn't answer the question asked of them by the producer person.  THAT is when she chooses to speak up?  To be a bitch to her parents who are gently trying to warn her about Jason?  Stupid.  Kylen knows exactly what's wrong with how Jason is behaving.  What's she going to do when the baby comes and Jason decrees something about the baby's well-being that she knows is wrong or hurtful?  Just continue to let him get his way?  Scary stuff . . . 

I read Kylen’s behavior with her parents as fear. I think she’s afraid to do anything that might upset him or anything that might prompt him to ask her to see her parents even less. That’s a domestic violence situation in the making. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, geej said:

Is it OK, SAFE, SANE  to fly that pregnant??????

Yes! That was my thought. She's prob right on the cusp of safety. My OB let me fly until 32 weeks. Then no more.  Tiarra is right there. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 3/21/2022 at 4:11 PM, PupCal said:

Wow. Medicaid is for low-income folks and they come from all walks of life.

No doubt.  I was speaking in generalities about the demographics of Medicaid recipients.

On 3/21/2022 at 4:11 PM, PupCal said:

I'm actually in Maryland and you can literally apply for Medicaid online.

There's an online process for applying, but documents can be required to prove things like your identity, income, social security number, residency, citizenship:

After you apply for coverage through Maryland Health Connection, you may need to verify information in your application. You will receive a notice in your inbox if we need documents to complete your application.

https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/after-you-enroll/submit-documents/

To verify the social security number, among the documents you can present are the actual card, or tax forms.  And if TLC has been paying her, she'll have a 1099, and presumably tax returns (although it's not unusual for the talent in the teen mom universe to neglect paying income tax on their income from appearing on the show). 

And if she is indeed applying for Maryland Medicaid, it doesn't look like just knowing the number is enough.  But the website says if you don't have the documents listed, they'll work with you to figure out how to prove what you need to prove. 

I guess the kid she already has is on Dee's health insurance through the military, and that's why she's not already immersed in Medicaid/CHIP? 

On 3/22/2022 at 2:32 PM, readheaded said:

I think she’s afraid to do anything that might upset him or anything that might prompt him to ask her to see her parents even less.

I would be shocked if he's asking her not to see her parents.  It pissed me off when in one of the THs, she said she wanted to see them more and he mocked her, calling her a baby.  Asshole.  [ETA:  Although I wouldn't be surprised if he's made her think it's her idea not to see them.  He scares me.]

Although I couldn't help laughing when Kylen was on the couch with her parents, talking about how she'd grown up and moved out of their house.  Uh, you just moved into some other family's house, without a job and with a boyfriend who doesn't have a job, either.  That's not growing up.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Kind of invested in Jenna this season since I detest PTH, am appalled by Tiarra and crew and don't GAF about Lilly. Hope Jenna and her dad can reconnect. Both have made mistakes, but no doubt gpa loves Luca, and a good grandparent support system is good for all. A little family therapy would help. Also, I don't think Jenna is "crunchy". Is she using cloth diapers or making organic baby food from her garden? She's embraced breastfeeding, but what else?

• Love 1

Jason makes me want to punch something.  "Kylen won't need that", about the clothes.  Kylen and the baby will need EVERYTHING!  Kylen does not seem very smart, and/or has been whittled down by that little jerk.

Mason is at least not abusive but the bar is still set pretty low.  Were Emersyn my daughter, she'd be humbling up quick.  Little smartmouth will crush him.

Hey, Lilly, men listen, but not to two women jabbering at him at once.  She's a little princess too.  Lawrence, however, is a pig.  If he slaps her arm out of the way on TV, what's he going to do offscreen?  I see him not sticking around or getting a side piece, maybe at his work.

Jenna's dad spent the episode trashing the mother of his daughter.  Nice look.  If anything happens to the marriage with the stepmom, he'll trash her, too.  Neither he nor Jenna ever see their own part in their problems.

Tyra, her sister, and a cousin all have toddlers (at 20?) and two are pregnant again.  No doubt if she and Alex hadn't broken up, Tyra would be right there.  Irresponsibly getting pregnant seems to be a family tradition, like stuffing at Thanksgiving.  A baby doesn't just get in there magically.  Not one of them, nor their mothers, think anything's wrong with this picture.  At least two of the fathers are in said picture.

• Love 4

Jason is so vastly irritating that I almost wish an endlessly crying baby by on him. I say almost because I don’t believe he is capable of stepping up and doing anything and Kylen will be more beaten down and exhausted. I don’t see this ending well.

• Love 11

I think you're supposed to give teens the pregnancy doll before they get knocked up. You know to make them think the consequences of their actions through. It's too late to teach them that lesson with a doll. A doll also isn't a good way to teach someone how to deal with a human. That doll comes with a list of ways to comfort him. That doll won't have diaper blowouts, get sick and require medical care and require things that cost money they likely don't have.

Tyra, stop bringing up that you, your sister and cousin are not in a pregnancy pact. No, I don't believe the three of you planned a damn thing. I believe that you were raised in an environment where not only were teen pregnancies okay, your parents probably somewhat encouraged it through not actively discouraging it and continually talking about how many generations of teen moms are in the family. I don't think we've ever heard their mother mention birth control, talking to the girls about making good choices or being disappointed that the girls didn't get to finish high school, go to college or have lives before having babies. It wasn't a pact, but it certainly isn't anything to brag about.

As much as I can't stand Emersyn's Mom, she absolutely has the right to ban Mason from sleeping in her bedroom in her home. I'm not arguing if it's a good or bad thing to do. I'm just saying that she is allowing to make rules in her house. If those rules can't be tolerated Emersyn is over 18. She can legally move on. Mom can't stop her from moving to Mason's. That's assuming Mason's parents want all of them.

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Love 5

I am also the mother of a now-grown son with Downs' syndrome.  He was too disabled to live at home, so he's lived in state facilities since he was nine.  All these young mothers are fortunate that their babies don't have birth defects (other than Braeson over at Young and Pregnant).  Would any of them or their parents know where to begin to get help?  It was a real challenge for us with Samuel, and we had social workers every step of the way.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 3/24/2022 at 7:35 AM, BAForever said:

Kind of invested in Jenna this season since I detest PTH, am appalled by Tiarra and crew and don't GAF about Lilly. Hope Jenna and her dad can reconnect. Both have made mistakes, but no doubt gpa loves Luca, and a good grandparent support system is good for all. A little family therapy would help. Also, I don't think Jenna is "crunchy". Is she using cloth diapers or making organic baby food from her garden? She's embraced breastfeeding, but what else?

What is PTH?

Taylor: I wasn't on the pill, and we weren't using protection. I trust him on this!

What in the world does trust have to do with it? A really trustworthy guy can tell his sperm to stop swimming?

PTH = Palm Tree Head, though I prefer to call him Sideshow Bob.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Taylor: I wasn't on the pill, and we weren't using protection. I trust him on this!

What in the world does trust have to do with it? A really trustworthy guy can tell his sperm to stop swimming?

PTH = Palm Tree Head, though I prefer to call him Sideshow Bob.

I took that to mean he would pull out in time.  There are girls who try this.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I took that to mean he would pull out in time.  There are girls who try this.

Wasn't that the preferred method by the Catholic church for centuries?

I can't believe that these ignorant doofusses are going to raise a baby.  It is scary.  

For what it's worth Tiarra and gang seem to all be pretty good mothers.  Their children are happy, healthy and appear to be well taken care of.  A family history of teen pregnancy is a horrible thing but at least all of those little girls are thriving.

Jenna's dad and Jason are neck and neck for the most clueless human beings on the planet.  Jenna's dad needs to quit talking about her mom to Jenna - it isn't working for him - and Jason just needs to shrivel up and go away.  I'm surprised that headband stays on his head because his skull is definitely not supporting any brain matter inside of it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Wasn't that the preferred method by the Catholic church for centuries?

No. They supported (and still do) natural family planning or the "rhythm method." Coitus interruptus (pulling out) has been frowned on for a long time -- it's criticized in the Old Testament.

• Love 1

Jenna's dad really opened my eyes this episode.  I always kind of liked him between stepping in to raise Jenna then allowing them to live there with him

But I see it was all about control and one upping jennas  mother.

He was ridiculous in church.  Step mom must be a stepford wife!  I always wonder what she's thinking!

• Love 8

In regards to the church, Jenna's dad freaking out about her mom taking up "the whole section" was nuts. There were two empty rows behind her the whole time he was bitching, not to mention he could have sat to the right of them. I'm pretty sure the front pews were empty for the camera crew, but you know, that's totally her being a dramatic person. 🙄

• Love 9
13 hours ago, IvySpice said:

No. They supported (and still do) natural family planning or the "rhythm method." Coitus interruptus (pulling out) has been frowned on for a long time -- it's criticized in the Old Testament.

Sorry, us Baptists tend to get those things mixed up!  

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

In regards to the church, Jenna's dad freaking out about her mom taking up "the whole section" was nuts. There were two empty rows behind her the whole time he was bitching, not to mention he could have sat to the right of them. I'm pretty sure the front pews were empty for the camera crew, but you know, that's totally her being a dramatic person. 🙄

I thought this was weird too. Jenna's mom, whatever her name is, is one of the baby's grandparents. Why wouldn't she sit up close ? There were only a handful of people there in total.

I cannot stand Jason. Such a punk. He needs a crack in the mouth. I would be beside myself if my daughter brought this loser home.

Speaking of losers, Lily is incredibly lazy and I don't blame Lawrence for being annoyed with her. His angry behavior is startling but still....it won't be long before Lily is on the hunt for anew Provider. 

• Love 7

Jenna's dad just seems like a jerk. The complaining over the seats in church was so petty. It looked like there were plenty of empty seats for them. This isn't middle school. Take a seat and sit your asrse down!

He claims that Jenna's mom persuaded them to move out. No, as per Jenna you told them to "get the f out of my house!"

I googled him and he has some DUIs and harrassment charges, I'm not surprised.

https://www.altoonamirror.com/news/public-records/2020/05/magisterial-district-judge-153/

https://www.altoonamirror.com/news/local-news/2018/08/magisterial-district-judge-41/

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

it won't be long before Lily is on the hunt for a new Provider. 

The problem is that she's crummy at her chosen profession. You want to be dependent on a man, fine -- whatever floats your boat. There are women who are GOOD at snagging a stable guy with a solid income. (Case in point: my husband's first wife. Truly gifted at getting great providers to take care of her.) Lilly has no idea how to pick out a good one, and that's the only skill that matters in that career. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

And isnt that a sad statement on how she was raised to be dependent upon a man as opposed to being her own person, learning to own up for her own choices, and not learning to stand on her own.  As the mother of a daughter I would be appalled at the interaction between Lilly and Lawrence.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

So, totally being shallow here, but DAMN if this isn't some of the most unfortunate looking people to ever grace my TV screen. I am astonished that all the babies are as cute as they are.

Yes and I'm thinking we're seeing them after hair and makeup!!!!  Wowser

• LOL 1

Lilly's stepfather is getting the heck out of dodge to a planned trip.  I bet he's so happy to see the little family moving!!!

I wonder who actually owns that house.  Stepdad, mom or both of them?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/29/2022 at 2:23 PM, IvySpice said:

The problem is that she's crummy at her chosen profession. You want to be dependent on a man, fine -- whatever floats your boat. There are women who are GOOD at snagging a stable guy with a solid income. (Case in point: my husband's first wife. Truly gifted at getting great providers to take care of her.) Lilly has no idea how to pick out a good one, and that's the only skill that matters in that career. 

Two young, totally out of control kids by two baby daddies is going to make it awfully hard to catch the next provider, but maybe if he's hoping to land a spot on a reality tv show...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Theory on the s s card..... while they referred to Dee as fiance in the captions and he referred to her as his life partner, I would not be surprised if they are married on paper and keeping it a secret which would mean she would need her social security card for DEERS purposes.

What is up/wrong with sideshow bob's face?  His eyes are strangely placed.

Regarding the social security card situation oh, well the captions call Dee her "fiance" and he referred to her as his "life partner", her use of the phrase "to get enrolled in insurance" makes me think they are married on paper and keeping it a secret because that freezing and the requirement of a social security card screams needing to get her set up with DEERS.  Once the baby is born if they are unmarried they can enroll the child by him submitting all the documents for the child and either a paternity test or an Affidavit of paternity, but for her to be enrolled she would have to be legally his dependent which means they would have to legally be married right now.

Also what is up with Sideshow Bob's face/eyes? Something about it just seems misshapen or oddly placed.....

I liked Jenna's dad for the most part last season, but this year his true colors are coming through.  Jenna's childhood must have been horrible with those two idiots. Jenna has a good handle on what not to do as a parent. She seems a lot more mature and responsible this season. Understanding her past may really help her as a parent. You go Jenna!

• Love 6
(edited)
On 4/2/2022 at 5:31 PM, BAForever said:

I liked Jenna's dad for the most part last season, but this year his true colors are coming through.  Jenna's childhood must have been horrible with those two idiots. Jenna has a good handle on what not to do as a parent. She seems a lot more mature and responsible this season. Understanding her past may really help her as a parent. You go Jenna!

The first time she was on I thought she was ditzy, but in hindsight I think they edited her to seem that way. Over time and especially this year, she's come off as the one mature person in her family. (Luca gets a pass, he doesn't have to be mature yet.)

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tyra Tyra Tyra!  Just when I had hope for you ... you had to revert to being a stupid girl.  

Kylen - I wish you would open your eyes and run back home to your mom and dad.  They may be a little shy of a full deck but they love you and that self-absorbed control freak is not going to be there for you except to tear you down.  My heart breaks every time he opens his mouth and belittles her.

Lilly and Lawrence - just go away.  

• Love 13

Ugh. these people are so annoying.

Lily wants her daughter's bed in her room in case she wakes up. Seems like laziness. She just doesn't want to walk across the hall in the middle of the night if she wakes up. Her daughter is like 31/2. She should be in her own room. And that seemed like the most chaotic/unorganized move ever. Lily just seems so spoiled. Her mom said something about now that they're on their own they can't just hang out all the time. "You have to cook, clean, take care of the kids" It sounds like her mother did most of the childcare and housework while Lily just laid around. Living on her own is going to be an eye opener.

Jason is just so creepy and gives off major red flags. He doesn't let Kylen have her own phone. Girl, get out of there as fast as possible.

Tyra, Tyra. Tyra. Leave his arse. PLEASE!

• Love 8

This show is usually only 10 episodes long per season. I wish they would just only show maybe two episodes of them before they have the baby that's enough for us to kind of see what they're doing what they're thinking and then have the birth because that is what speaks the most. Once the contractions start the girls usually start figuring out that childbirth is painful that always seems a surprise to them. And once the baby comes home that's when everybody's True Colors come out.  I wish this show does not spend eight or nine episodes of them preparing it gets boring. I want to see how their lives are when those babies come home. 

Emerson who wants.to play house with mason will be crying for her mom with those contractions. Mason seems to be quite fine and nice young man but not very smart. I was.so happy to her Emersons mom say adults pay their own rent, bills, food so this is my house ans my rules. So many of them let their kids just play house. 

I feel so bad for Kylen, she has been given no choise with her birth plan, and Jason is going to be a.shitty dad. I just know he will refuse to get up in the middle of the night for feeding or diaper change.  I so want kylen to go home...its so obvious how much they love her and how scared she is of Jason.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Kylen - I wish you would open your eyes and run back home to your mom and dad.  They may be a little shy of a full deck but they love you and that self-absorbed control freak is not going to be there for you except to tear you down.  My heart breaks every time he opens his mouth and belittles her.

Kylen's dad showing the toys he hopes to leave as a legacy to his grandson was truly heartbreaking.  And her mother knows she might be completely alone once he passes and if her daughter is still brainwashed or if Palm Tree head hurts her.  The reality of this show is such a huge contrast to  the Teen Moms who whine about how difficult their lives are in between vacations.  

• Love 5