Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E10: No Room for Error/S33.E11: In the Hands of the Amazing Race Gods LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

I hate when the finale is really a race between 2 teams and not 3 because one is hopelessly behind

So you hate each and every finale? :D

1 minute ago, Shermie said:

Nitpick - that is straw, not hay. Straw is yellow, hay is green.

I mean, green-ish. Mostly gray. Difference is straw is made from grain plants and hay from grass. Straw is put on the ground for the animals to stand and sleep on, hay is used as feed.

2 minutes ago, Zonk said:
5 minutes ago, Shermie said:

Nitpick - that is straw, not hay. Straw is yellow, hay is green.

I mean, green-ish. Mostly gray. Difference is straw is made from grain plants and hay from grass. Straw is put on the ground for the animals to stand and sleep on, hay is used as feed.

Yes, I know. That’s why I posted my nitpick.

(edited)

Huh. Winning team gets it before the commercial. Has that ever happened?

ETA: I mean that this feels like the earliest a team has won.

Edited by Lantern7

I'm very happy.  I haven't even watched most of this episode because I wanted Kim and Penn to win and didn't want to spend an hour worrying.  Major props to Raquel and Cayla as well.  

• Love 7
(edited)

A great team got it. I'm happy with this. Would have also liked the girls to win, but they are a shoo in for an all stars.

Edited by Zonk
  • Love 3

At the piñatas, Kim was upset she wasn’t directing Penn well and he was upset he couldn’t reassure her.  That’s what makes a good couple, thinking of the other.  I would have been happy with them or the FAs

• Love 15

Happy ending. To be honest, any of the final teams winning would’ve been good.

Phil needling the guys about elevators. That’s what I like about him. He doesn’t lunge for the open wound with a salt shaker like Probst.

• Love 4